Start by marking “Thank You For Your Service, Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Thank You For Your Service, Vol. 2

Thank You For Your Service, Vol. 2

Thank You For Your Service, Vol. 2 is an 8-book collection of full-length military romance novels by New York Times, USA Today and Amazon bestselling authors.

~ Royalties from the collection will benefit the family of Sgt. Cameron Meddock.~

1. Making Faces (Amy Harmon)
2. The Vixen and the Vet (Katy Regnery)
3. On Solid Ground (Melissa Collins)
4. Thrive (Aly Martinez)
5. When
Kindle Edition, 1, 2500 pages
Published May 1st 2019 by Katharine Gilliam Regnery

Maura
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chased by Hazel James – 5 stars

Chased is the first book I read by Hazel James she is a “don’t question, just one-click” list.

DH is an adrenaline junky. Whether it be as a pararescue jumper in the Air Force or as a storm chaser after leaving the service. Adrenaline is what allows him to feel.

Paige is a nurse who works in the emergency room fresh out of nursing school. She is even tempered and loves what she does. They meet one night while she is on duty and he is injured during a storm chase. The
Trudy Dowling
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hands down this was money well spent. I love military romance and this is packed full of great entertaining stories. If you are not sure if you would enjoy Military romance then this book is for you. There are so many wonderful stories within the cover. You get to sample amazing authors and it goes to a good cause. WIN WIN.

If you only read one story the collection is still a bargain. My favorite it Vixen and the Vet. A wonderful story about a man who comes home disfigures, his struggles and the
Andrea Britton
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chased by Hazel James

This book had everything in it. Adventure, suspense, humor and the sexy bits were hot!

Paige is starting out as a new nurse in a whole different city than she grew up. She ends up meeting DH Rhoads when he comes in after chasing a tornado. Sometimes your life plan gets a fork put into it and you end up changing your whole course.

I enjoyed every single thing about this book. Highly recommended.
Loretta Rohrer-norris
So good!!!!

This is not your ordinary military romance book...THIS is what I call the Holy Grail of all military romance books! Each story in this, is the best of the best from each author included in this. Each one, by excellent authors, will give you just what you've been looking for!
Sue
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great anthology for a great cause. I loved it all!
Jessica
May 19, 2019
Alisa Forpahl
May 15, 2019
Marsha Clark
May 16, 2019
Winnie
rated it did not like it
May 22, 2019
Sharon A Smith
May 23, 2019
Apr 22, 2019 added it
This review is for Chased by Hazel James.

I've been reading romance for a few years now so I've read a lot of romantic gestures. Nothing has made me swoon quite like the romantic gesture DH pulled off for Paige. I sigh just thinking about it.

I read Hazels debut book about a year and a half ago. I still remember how it made me feel. I loved every single word of Chased but I don't think I properly let myself relax and breathe out until the final page. Hazel has created a beautiful group of family a
Lisa-Marie Taylor
cupcakes and bookshelves
Mary
Sharon Mcfalls
Apr 26, 2019
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katy Regnery started her writing career by enrolling in a short story class in January 2012. One year later, she signed her first contract and Katy’s first novel was published in September 2013.

Now exclusively self-published, Katy claims authorship of the multi-titled Blueberry Lane Series, which follows the English, Winslow, Rousseau, Story, and Amb