Start by marking “Starlet” as Want to Read:
Starlet

Starlet

Nicole Callahan is an up-and-coming movie star. When she gets her big chance, the role requires her to get romantic with her co-star on screen. But there's only one man she can picture herself kissing...even if she’s never met him in person.

Austin Hayes has been a household name since he hit it big as a child actor. His refusal to so much as kiss a woman on screen hasn't s
Kindle Edition
Published April 19th 2019 (first published April 17th 2019)

Jen
This was the first time I have read a book written by Fiona Davenport. She has partnered up with Alexa Riley to write the series of short stories that are called: Hollywood with Alexa Riley! Interestingly enough, I found out that the name Fiona Davenport is for two authors that write together... just like Alexa Riley! Also similar is the steamy hot insta-love short stories that we have come to love from Alexa Riley!

“Starlet” is about the actor brother of the hero in the book “Muse!” I actually r
♡Tonya♡
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars

I am a happy camper right now. I rarely get to read a story with entertainers because they are often players and manwhores. Or they have to do kissing/love scenes with others and that doesn’t work for me. Austin was not that guy though

“I’m not willing to do sex scenes that could jeopardize my future relationship. I don’t want her to be faced with knowing the world has seen parts of me that belong to her. Or seeing me give affection to another woman that should only be hers.”

Now that is w
Sophia Triad
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This may look like a sweet "innocent" smut story, but it actually made me realise that there are stars in Hollywood that deny to have intimate sex scenes on screen. And for this reasons they have lost significant roles in major movies.
For example I read that Kirk Cameron, because of his beliefs and his marriage, refused to kiss any woman other than his wife Chelsea Noble. Interesting...

Anyway, this is the story of Austin, a big movie star that does not want to have any sex scenes in his movies..
Jenny
Nicole and Austin have great chemistry. Austin is a possessive caveman and totally crazy about the love of his life Nicole. He is obsessed with her and also a bit controlling. They are both actors but they are both so innocent and cute. Hot and steamy read, both virgins and super cute epilogue with lots of babies. Another winner by Fiona Davenport. They never let me down.
Kayla Brunson
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, OKAY! If you like insta love, an OTT possessive hero, then you need to give this book a read! I know that this is a novella, but I wanted more time with Austin and Nicole. There were so good together and I loved their story. This novella is full of steam, babies, and fire chemistry!

I received an ARC for an honest review.

Blog | Instagram | Twitter
Gi's Spot Reviews
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was so utterly delicious! And now I NEED Ty's story ASAP!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Somia
May 09, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5 Stars

I didn't hate this short read but I didn't love it either, and I certainly won't be re-reading this one. Again it's insta-love/lust with the hero in this book Hollywood actor Austin (the brother of Theo from Muse) immediately knowing Nicole is his.

Again this was a super quick read, but I wasn't so keen on it as a whole. In particular I disliked some of the clauses Austin sneaked into Nicole's contract, I know it's fiction but this book more than the last felt like it was romanticizing
Coco.V
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!
Elizabeth Neal
Nicole, an up and coming movie star, finally gets a chance to make it big...but it requires romantic scenes with her co-star. That wouldn't be a problem if the man playing that role was the one she's crushed on for so long.

Austin was a child actor, his name known all over, and he was one of the lucky ones able to transition into being a star as he got older. But he has one rule he never breaks, no intimate scenes, not even a kiss. And then he meets Nicole and he's eager to be her co-star and to
Darlene
Jami
Austin is a hopeless romantic and has been waiting for his “one”. Nicole is just breaking into the acting scene but she knew who she wanted to be her co-star to be in her first romance. One look, one kiss, and one signed contract is all it took to lock her into being his.
-safe read
-dual virgins
-ott alpha
-no om/ow drama
-good epilogues
Nova
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was so excited when I saw theses two were collaborating and I was in no way disappointed.

Austin Hayes is a big name in Hollywood being a child star he’s managed to continue in his career even though he refuses to do any love scenes. He’s saving himself for his one and only. Once he sees a photo of up and coming actress Nicole Callahan he knows he’s made the right choice. He’s found her, he’s keeping her and claiming her.

Nicole Callahan is trying for a break out role in Hollywood and she’s ho
Sandy Nikolas
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Babies!

This book is full of steamy scenes and babies. Nicole and Austin have great banter and chemistry. Austin is a caveman right from the beginning and it’s all done with love!
Danni
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was both sweet and sultry. It’s unusual to get a virgin hero who isn’t either super young or super weird, so this was a great change of pace. In Starlet, Austin wasn’t socially awkward, damaged, or anything odd that impacted his ability to have normal interactions with women. He’s able to work with them, be around them, etc, he just isn’t intimate with them as he searches/waits for “The One.” I found that endearing and respectable. Moreover, when he finds his girl, he’s all in and all ...more
Lauren
This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters likeable and the storyline enjoyable.
The chemistry between Nicole and Austin was instant. I loved how possessive Austin was of Nicole. From the moment he met her, she was his. I loved that Austin was so over the top when it came to Nicole.
Overall, I really enjoyed this story.
The storyline for this book is easy to follow a
Amyb1975
Perfection ❤

Finally...a story about a movie star that 1, isn't a manwhore and 2, has no OM/OW drama. It's so refreshing. Great story, great characters and it was the perfect length. Loved the epilogues. If you love insta-love, dual virgins and an H that is totally head over ass for the h then I suggest grabbing this little piece of heaven for a couple hours of reading bliss! Great job ladies. You've truly outdone yourselves.
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic
4.5 Smut Scale Star

Super quick, Uber hot, and very entertaining!

I read Muse by Alexa Riley a couple weeks ago and was looking forward to reading the other books. Unfortunately, I got sidetracked. But I’m here now, baby! AND I’M HOOKED!!

This sexy little nugget really hit the spot. If you’re looking for a short, sweet, erotic novel with an over the top alpha hero....look no further. The caveman vibe is strong and I was here for it!

Loved it!
Leslee
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Austin has made a name for himself in Hollywood without compromising. He refuses to do anything remotely intimate on screen. He is saving himself for his one. When an up and coming young actress is being cast as the lead in a romantic movie, Austin's agent brings him the script. She has requested that Austin be her co-star. Once he lays eyes on her, he knows he has found her. Will she feel the same?

Oh my goodness, Starlet was everything!!!!! I absolutely adored every word of this book. Fiona Dav
April Symes
This is a fantastic follow up to Muse by Alexa Riley & Fiona Davenport with Starlet by Fiona Davenport which is Austin's story.
Austin is a hot actor who refuses to let Hollywood come between him and any future relationships. Nicole is an up and coming actress who has a crush on Austin. Always has had that crush. She gets a chance to be his co- star in a film and goes for the interview and that's where everything goes off on warp speed. Austin falls head over insta-love feet for Nicole- i me
Ruby Ap.
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
I loved Austin and his girl, Nicole's story so freaking much! :) I also was glad to hear about Theo and his Shelby in this read too! This was a sexy as hell story with a fantastic ending <3 This was definitely yet another amazing story by this wonderful author! :)
One chapter more
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Even though some of the dialogues and situations were quite similar to Muse, I still need to give it 4 stars. Why? Well, have you ever met a Hollywood star that would not use his occupation to get as much ass as possible? I haven't... Which makes this read our of this world but still keeping it sweet and romantic.

I don't look for depressing reality, I look for a fantasy and this is what I got.
Lynn Thinking out loud
This is my first book my Fiona by herself. I absolutely loved and adored this novella. Can't wait to read Ty's book next.
Fiona Fog
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Austin Hayes is your next book boyfriend. This virgin knows that there is someone out there for him. It's why he's refused to do any roles of a sexual nature. That will be kept for his future wife. She's out there he just needs to find her.

Nicole's crush on Austin began years ago. She's secretly been in love with him for what feels like forever. Now that she's about to star opposite him in a major motion picture it's like her dreams are all coming true.

But the reality of these two meeting exceed
Elodie
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have never read anything previously by Fiona Davenport but I learned it is a pen name for a duet of writers.
After reading Muse by Alexa Riley, I wanted to read more about the hero’s brother.
I loved this story even more than the first one, to the all alpha hero and his sweet mate, it had a hint of humour that put a smile on my face all the time I took me to read this book.
Sure it is a naughty and dirty steamy read but it clicked right for what it was, a wealth and famous man who never compromis
Janice Somers
I have so enjoyed this story and I even had bursts of laughing out loud. I'm just glad I didn't have a drink in my mouth. It's was dirty, fun, hot, insta-love, lol, romcom, sexy, dirty and virgins.
Alexa Riley and Fiona Davenport together wrote Muse. In this one, Fiona Davenport wrote what could be considered a sequel as it's about the brother who is a movie star and mentioned in "Muse."
I loved Austin and him going all, OTT alpha on Nicolle aka Starlet. The first time he saw a picture of Nicole
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Muse by first but it isn't required to read to love this one but I loved interaction between Theo and his brother, Austin, in Muse so I was super excited to get my hands on Austin's story. Austin is a Hollywood star. He only does comedy parts and stays away from romance scenes. He's reasoning for not doing romance is because he's a hopeless romantic waiting to find the one and does want to jeopardize his future relationship with movie romance scenes. OMG, that right there made him swoon w ...more
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
3.75 stars. Starlet was a really good and fun read! This is Nicole and Austin's book. Nicole is an up and coming actress. Austin is a famous actor. He has always played the "funny best friend" role in movies. He is a romantic who wants to save all of his firsts (kisses, etc. ) for his future wife. He refuses all romantic parts out of respect for his future wife. So romantic! He never even considers romantic parts, until his agent tells him who he would be playing if he accepts a particular role, ...more
Genieinachanelbottle
Starlet is Hotter than Hollywood a Glittering N Gorgeously romantic read!
I was hooked from the first page! I dare U not to fall in love with Austin N Nicole they are heart meltingly sweet N sinfully delicious!

After reading Muse by Alexa Riley N Fiona Davenport I was absolutely addicted N dying for Austin's book, I was literally jumping up and down with excitement when I found out at the end of Muse that his story was already out!

Austin is Tall Dark N Dreamy as hell, intense, funny N over the
Jacey Jeffrey
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this latest book by some of my favorite authors!!! I was hooked from beginning to end. It was such a hot, steamy, fantastic story about a man who was looking for his forever and he wasn't going to compromise on his values and feelings. His agent presents a role of a lifetime but there is a stipulation, the actress who was in the running for the lead role would only work with him. When Austin takes one look at Nicole he knew that she was the one he was waiting for.....his forever ...more
Liz
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Starlet by Fiona Davenport and Alexa Riley tells the story of Austin Hayes, the brother of Theo Hayes, who we met in Muse. Both books can be read as standalones but are both worth the read. Austin is a well-known actor, even if he refuses to take on any romantic roles. He is determined to save himself for the woman he was destined for. Swoon-worthy, right?

Then he finds out a new starlet will not take a lead role unless he plays opposite her. But he is determined to stick to his guns, until he m
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »