Start by marking “Starlet” as Want to Read:
Starlet

Starlet

Nicole Callahan is an up-and-coming movie star. When she gets her big chance, the role requires her to get romantic with her co-star on screen. But there's only one man she can picture herself kissing...even if she’s never met him in person.

Austin Hayes has been a household name since he hit it big as a child actor. His refusal to so much as kiss a woman on screen hasn't s
Kindle Edition
Published April 19th 2019 (first published April 17th 2019)

Start your review of Starlet
Jen
This was the first time I have read a book written by Fiona Davenport. She has partnered up with Alexa Riley to write the series of short stories that are called: Hollywood with Alexa Riley! Interestingly enough, I found out that the name Fiona Davenport is for two authors that write together... just like Alexa Riley! Also similar is the steamy hot insta-love short stories that we have come to love from Alexa Riley!

“Starlet” is about the actor brother of the hero in the book “Muse!” I actually r
♡Tonya♡
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars

I am a happy camper right now. I rarely get to read a story with entertainers because they are often players and manwhores. Or they have to do kissing/love scenes with others and that doesn’t work for me. Austin was not that guy though

“I’m not willing to do sex scenes that could jeopardize my future relationship. I don’t want her to be faced with knowing the world has seen parts of me that belong to her. Or seeing me give affection to another woman that should only be hers.”

Now that is w
Sophia Triad
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This may look like a sweet "innocent" smut story, but it actually made me realise that there are stars in Hollywood that deny to have intimate sex scenes on screen. And for this reasons they have lost significant roles in major movies.
For example I read that Kirk Cameron, because of his beliefs and his marriage, refused to kiss any woman other than his wife Chelsea Noble. Interesting...

Anyway, this is the story of Austin, a big movie star that does not want to have any sex scenes in his movies..
Jenny
Nicole and Austin have great chemistry. Austin is a possessive caveman and totally crazy about the love of his life Nicole. He is obsessed with her and also a bit controlling. They are both actors but they are both so innocent and cute. Hot and steamy read, both virgins and super cute epilogue with lots of babies. Another winner by Fiona Davenport. They never let me down.
Kayla Brunson
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, OKAY! If you like insta love, an OTT possessive hero, then you need to give this book a read! I know that this is a novella, but I wanted more time with Austin and Nicole. There were so good together and I loved their story. This novella is full of steam, babies, and fire chemistry!

I received an ARC for an honest review.

Blog | Instagram | Twitter
Gi's Spot Reviews
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was so utterly delicious! And now I NEED Ty's story ASAP!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ...more
Coco.V
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!
Somia
2.5 Stars

I didn't hate this short read but I didn't love it either, and I certainly won't be re-reading this one. Again it's insta-love/lust with the hero in this book Hollywood actor Austin (the brother of Theo from Muse) immediately knowing Nicole is his.

Again this was a super quick read, but I wasn't so keen on it as a whole. In particular I disliked some of the clauses Austin sneaked into Nicole's contract, I know it's fiction but this book more than the last felt like it was romanticizing
Elizabeth Neal
Nicole, an up and coming movie star, finally gets a chance to make it big...but it requires romantic scenes with her co-star. That wouldn't be a problem if the man playing that role was the one she's crushed on for so long.

Austin was a child actor, his name known all over, and he was one of the lucky ones able to transition into being a star as he got older. But he has one rule he never breaks, no intimate scenes, not even a kiss. And then he meets Nicole and he's eager to be her co-star and to
Chitra *CJ*
"Starlet" is the story of Nicole and Austin.

Another lovely FD goodie with OTT alpha hero, virgin heroine, love at first sight, crazy jealousy, possessiveness, breeding, lactation and baby fetish with a HEA.

It is filled with sexy, gooey goodness, and would have been rated better if I had not recently seen the #metoo movement updates. I was just not feeling the whole Hollywood romance plot.

Safe
3/5
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Jami
Austin is a hopeless romantic and has been waiting for his “one”. Nicole is just breaking into the acting scene but she knew who she wanted to be her co-star to be in her first romance. One look, one kiss, and one signed contract is all it took to lock her into being his.
-safe read
-dual virgins
-ott alpha
-no om/ow drama
-good epilogues
Nova
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was so excited when I saw theses two were collaborating and I was in no way disappointed.

Austin Hayes is a big name in Hollywood being a child star he’s managed to continue in his career even though he refuses to do any love scenes. He’s saving himself for his one and only. Once he sees a photo of up and coming actress Nicole Callahan he knows he’s made the right choice. He’s found her, he’s keeping her and claiming her.

Nicole Callahan is trying for a break out role in Hollywood and she’s ho
Sandy Nikolas
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Babies!

This book is full of steamy scenes and babies. Nicole and Austin have great banter and chemistry. Austin is a caveman right from the beginning and it’s all done with love!
phoebess
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviews
I would have enjoyed it much more if it—in so many ways—weren't basically a copy of the first book.
Danni
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was both sweet and sultry. It’s unusual to get a virgin hero who isn’t either super young or super weird, so this was a great change of pace. In Starlet, Austin wasn’t socially awkward, damaged, or anything odd that impacted his ability to have normal interactions with women. He’s able to work with them, be around them, etc, he just isn’t intimate with them as he searches/waits for “The One.” I found that endearing and respectable. Moreover, when he finds his girl, he’s all in and all ...more
Amyb1975
Perfection ❤

Finally...a story about a movie star that 1, isn't a manwhore and 2, has no OM/OW drama. It's so refreshing. Great story, great characters and it was the perfect length. Loved the epilogues. If you love insta-love, dual virgins and an H that is totally head over ass for the h then I suggest grabbing this little piece of heaven for a couple hours of reading bliss! Great job ladies. You've truly outdone yourselves.
Lauren
This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters likeable and the storyline enjoyable.
The chemistry between Nicole and Austin was instant. I loved how possessive Austin was of Nicole. From the moment he met her, she was his. I loved that Austin was so over the top when it came to Nicole.
Overall, I really enjoyed this story.
The storyline for this book is easy to follow a
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic
4.5 Smut Scale Star

Super quick, Uber hot, and very entertaining!

I read Muse by Alexa Riley a couple weeks ago and was looking forward to reading the other books. Unfortunately, I got sidetracked. But I’m here now, baby! AND I’M HOOKED!!

This sexy little nugget really hit the spot. If you’re looking for a short, sweet, erotic novel with an over the top alpha hero....look no further. The caveman vibe is strong and I was here for it!

Loved it!
Aug 14, 2019 marked it as did-not-finish  ·  review of another edition
DNF’d on 14/8-19 (August 14th 2019) at 25%.

Because.. Wtf?
Leslee
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Austin has made a name for himself in Hollywood without compromising. He refuses to do anything remotely intimate on screen. He is saving himself for his one. When an up and coming young actress is being cast as the lead in a romantic movie, Austin's agent brings him the script. She has requested that Austin be her co-star. Once he lays eyes on her, he knows he has found her. Will she feel the same?

Oh my goodness, Starlet was everything!!!!! I absolutely adored every word of this book. Fiona Dav
April Symes
This is a fantastic follow up to Muse by Alexa Riley & Fiona Davenport with Starlet by Fiona Davenport which is Austin's story.
Austin is a hot actor who refuses to let Hollywood come between him and any future relationships. Nicole is an up and coming actress who has a crush on Austin. Always has had that crush. She gets a chance to be his co- star in a film and goes for the interview and that's where everything goes off on warp speed. Austin falls head over insta-love feet for Nicole- i mean,
One chapter more
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Even though some of the dialogues and situations were quite similar to Muse, I still need to give it 4 stars. Why? Well, have you ever met a Hollywood star that would not use his occupation to get as much ass as possible? I haven't... Which makes this read our of this world but still keeping it sweet and romantic.

I don't look for depressing reality, I look for a fantasy and this is what I got.
Ruby Ap.
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
I loved Austin and his girl, Nicole's story so freaking much! :) I also was glad to hear about Theo and his Shelby in this read too! This was a sexy as hell story with a fantastic ending <3 This was definitely yet another amazing story by this wonderful author! :) ...more
Lynn Thinking out loud
This is my first book my Fiona by herself. I absolutely loved and adored this novella. Can't wait to read Ty's book next.
Tiffany Shaw
One Giant Eye-Roll

I am obsessed with insta-love stories and crazy over the top alphas but this one was just ridiculous. There was no finesse to this story. Austin is obnoxious and bulldozes everything and everyone even people who genuinely care about Nicole. I found him to be so over bearing and unreasonable while she was naive in the worst way. I’m not a fan of this book and I wish I was because Muse was so good!! I still might read Ty’s story just to see if this was a fluke.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Starlet Fiona Davenport is the story of Austin Hayes and Nicole Callahan.
Austin is a side actor who is being pressured to be a leading actor but he doesn't want the intimate scene with other women. Austin is a romantic that knows he 'One' is out there and he is waiting for her. When Austin sees a intro to Nicole for a movie he know she is the 'One'. He goes forward to claim her.
Quick Hot Read!!
Sammi
Apr 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Full review to come....i don't know why I keep reading this stuff when I know I'll hate it.

I just realised a month later and I forgot to write a review.

I can't even remember what happened in this book so that just shows why I rated it 1 star.

A mixture of a toxic relationship and childish main characters.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Links to purchase this book:

Amazon UK

A Faithful Reader
May 29, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
If I could give it less than 1 star I would

I can't believe this was written by women. It reads more like a misogynist teenage male fantasy. I like erotica and romance, but this was OTT ludicrous. The blurb did not explain well enough (or... at all) what this story was like; I'm out.
Fiona Fog
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Austin Hayes is your next book boyfriend. This virgin knows that there is someone out there for him. It's why he's refused to do any roles of a sexual nature. That will be kept for his future wife. She's out there he just needs to find her.

Nicole's crush on Austin began years ago. She's secretly been in love with him for what feels like forever. Now that she's about to star opposite him in a major motion picture it's like her dreams are all coming true.

But the reality of these two meeting exceed
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Muse
  • Wedding Cake Crasher
  • His Hostage
  • Pretty Virgin (Rags to Riches, #1)
  • Sweet Enough to Eat (Wedding Cake, #2)
  • Captured
  • Kept
  • Too Hard
  • Finding Home
  • Restored
  • Bring Him Home
  • Stolen
  • Kissing Her
  • Too Many (Too Series #2)
  • Pretty Prize