Start by marking “Siobhan's Secret: a Celtic fantasy” as Want to Read:
Siobhan's Secret: a Celtic fantasy

Siobhan's Secret: a Celtic fantasy

Kat’s life is a disaster. Her mother is dead and her stepfather has kicked her out of the one home she’s always counted on, leaving her nothing but the Celtic knot locket Siobhan gave her on her eighteenth birthday. Unable to focus enough to hold down a job she ends up at the women’s shelter where she sees the truth of what life can dish out.

And on top of all that she is
Published April 15th 2019 by Airmid Publishing

Start your review of Siobhan's Secret: a Celtic fantasy
Kaye
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ONE FASCINATING TREAT!!!
OMG! Wow! Talk about hitting the ground running. Hey guys, if you're looking for a fast paced, action packed, hard hitting, page flipping, adrenaline rush that keeps you riveted and on a razors edge. Congrats my friends, you've found it. All the drama, uncertainty, danger and suspense make for one thrilling experience. A rollercoaster of events and activities catapults all of your stormy emotions bursting forward in this fascinating storyline and explosive plot. Twists
Janice E. Ryberg
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Siobhan's Secret is a lovely complex fantasy 4.5 stars

I really enjoyed the start of this series. The weaving together of Celtic and Norse mythology is fascinating. The stories behind the scene are vividly painted and sad in their betrayal. I can't help but hope everything will work out for the love just budding and being betrayed. The mystical world is described so beautifully; I want to go!
Audrey
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good book

I enjoyed the twists and turns of this story. It was a surprise to me the result. Looking forward to reading the next one.
Karen
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book introduces you to 20-year-old Kat, still shocked by her mother's unexpected death and - just kicked out by her stepfather.

With "Siobhan's Secret", Nikki Broadwell presents us with the intriguing story of a young and desperate woman. Kat is broken, staying at a woman's shelter, without means; some of her new acquaintances appear in her dreams - has she gone mad? The story is skillfully elaborated, comprises interesting turns, and has a great flow. Nikki Broadwell introduces each
Jennifer Soppe
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m not making it a secret, I really liked this book

Katel (Kat to most), a grieving daughter, is feeling lost in the world after her mother died under suspicious circumstances. As the story progresses, she goes on to meet a series of diverse and enigmatic people who will have an impact on her life, some more profoundly than others. Nikki Broadwell has taken the Celtic and Norse pantheon and weaved an intricate tale of loss, love, betrayal and hope set in modern times with the Gods and Goddesses
Kobus de Kock
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Siobhan’s Secret by Nikki Broadwell

Kat's mother Siobhan is dead and buried when she returns from a short trip and she is convinced her stepfather murdered her. She abruptly finds herself on the street without a job or home. Then some Celtic goddesses get involved. And a god or two. That's got to be a good thing, doesn't it?
A modern-day Celtic fantasy with a protagonist who is kept in the dark about her would-be benefactors with resulting confusion (especially with the addition of romance). The
Donna Hokanson
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining
This is a good read that has magic and the old gods in it. It's a very unique read with how the old gods interact with the human they are charged to help and not fully knowing why. The human, Siobhan, has no idea that she is being watched and or helped or at least not at first. Then things get a bit complicated. well written and entertaining to read. Looking forward to the next book in the series.
Dina Bushrod
I'm not a lover of stories of gods and goddess, but I have to say this one surprised me with its twist and turns, and ups and downs. It seems, as in most of these stories, that God's and humans shouldn't mix and this one isn't different in that way. But thats where the similarities stop. I don't do spoilers let me just say that we have one human girl filled with anger for the loss of a loved one and a God whose willing to break the rules. See how, or if, these problems can be overcome.
Jean
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wha! Hoo

And here we go again with Another SUPER Niki book. It twist and turn with the God's and Goddesses getting involved with humans. Here you have Another fantastic story that will take you away from where you think it's going to somewhere else entirely. You don't want to miss this. I'm off to DagGa's daughter before I give to much away. I Definitely have NOT been Disappointed in ANY of Niki's stories and would be surprised if you do! . Please enjoy.
ROBIN CONKEL-HANNAN
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Very interesting, well written but disappointing.. The book has no

proper ending.. It is a cliffhanger, a come-on for the next book in the series.. I feel cheated.. I would not have started reading it had I known, neither will I buy the next book in the series.. I enjoy books in series only when each book can stand alone..
Susan
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Old Celtic gods, murder, a young woman trying to get justice for her mother, and find her own place in the world. A bit of a cliff hanger, but warm and laced with humor. and magic.
Carol
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such an intriguing story! You won’t want to put it down with all of the twists and turns keeping you spellbound! Well done.
Sondra Stark
Sep 13, 2019 rated it liked it
An okay story

I am not familiar with the celtic god panopoly, so these characters were new to me. The story was just okay. I will not be pursuing further installments.
Stuart Macmartin
Jul 07, 2019 marked it as stopped-reading
Don’t know if I got far enough but stopped in chapter 4. Something about the way the story is told does not appeal to me.
Chad Barrus
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great kick off to a new series by Nikki! I was caught up in the story and the interaction with each character regardless of who they were. As in all books there are good guys and bad and one in particular will make you really want to throttle him!

This is a great original story that will keep you reading when you can during the day and into the night as well. You just want to know what is going to happen next as Kat experiences a heartbreaking loss and is befriended along the way by
Amie Chub
rated it it was ok
Sep 04, 2019

• The Comet Clement Series Collection: Books 1-4
  • The Silver Boat
  • Miss Mabel's School for Girls (The Network Series, #1)
  • The Scrivener's Tale
  • The House of Crimson & Clover: The Prequels: A House of Crimson & Clover Boxed Set
  • Off Planet (Aunare Chronicles, #1)
  • Summer at Tiffany
  • Primal Nature (The Primal #1)
  • The Wolf, The Wizard, and The Woad (Highland Healer #0.5)
  • Highland Bloodline (Highland Healer #3)
  • The Truth Beyond the Sky (The Epic of Aravinda #1)
  • Highland Circle of Stones (Highland Healer #2)
  • The Guinevere's Tale Trilogy (Guinevere's Tale Compendium)
  • Highland Healer (Highland Healer #1)
  • Divine By Mistake (Partholon, #1)
  • Beyond the Sapphire Gate (The Flow of Power, #1)
  • Night Walker (Night, #1)
  • The Ravens' Augury
I graduated with a BA in art and English from Sonoma State University in California. I've been an avid reader since I first learned how and a writer from my early teenage years on. I've had several art related businesses, including greeting cards and more recently a silk painting business. When I began to write in earnest I put aside the art, concentrating only on the writing.

I've traveled a lot