Start by marking “Not Until You (Hope Springs #3)” as Want to Read:
Not Until You (Hope Springs #3)

Not Until You

(Hope Springs #3)

She clings to the past like a treasured antique. He’d rather toss it in the trash. But if they can learn to trust in the God of second chances, they might just discover a future together.

The past is all she has… After her husband’s death three years ago, Violet has struggled to keep their antique store afloat and her grief at bay. She’s not succeeding at either very well.
Published May 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Not Until You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Not Until You

Start your review of Not Until You (Hope Springs #3)
Kay Defreese
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A story of forgiveness

This sort is about Violet learning to move on after the death of the love of her life but mainly it is about forgiveness. Nate is the new man in Vi's life but he has a secret which he thinks is unforgivable. Kate's talk with Pastor Dan moved me to tears. We are forgiven because Christ already paid the price. I highly recommend this book.
Brittany
Not Until You was an emotional and gripping story that touched my heart and dug deeply into the topics of grief, forgiveness, and consequences for actions. It is book three in the Hope Springs series, yet can easily be read and enjoyed as a stand alone novel.

I really felt for the two main characters, Violet and Nate. Violet was still hurting from the death of her husband, but was beginning to take a few steps small steps forward. It was interesting to watch as she began to develop feelings for
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Valerie Bodden has done it again! What a great read that you just can't put down. I am looking a little tired this week from not wanting to stop reading to go to bed! Finally, Violet gets a second chance at love when a newcomer, Nate, moves to town. Violet is torn between her love for Cade and learning that she is allowed to love again without forgetting about her love with Cade. I really love the references to forgiveness in this book. We get to hear a little bit about Sophie and Spencer's ...more
Roberta
Thought provoking... How our choices affect others

I enjoyed this story by Valerie Bodden. I like reading stories where God has a major role. Several times something she wrote would stop my reading and I would spend time thinking about what I would do in the same situation. It was a romance, and there was a happy ending, but there were a lot of issues the H and h had to work through to get to their HEA. I recommend this book to anyone that enjoys clean romances.
Linda Aldridge
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really good story. Emotionally gripping and a great message.
J. Gilmour
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A powerful, moving story of love, faith, forgiveness and moving on with one's life!
Francine Maximiliano
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A really awesome story! My heart ached for them. Loved it!
Amber
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS PLUS!

WOW!
WHAT AN AWESOME MESSAGE IN THIS BOOK!
It gave me a lot to think about.
I highly recommend this book! It's good to the very end!
Sins we can't forgive ourselves for.
A past we can't seem to leave behind and move forward from.
But God...
Dawn Byers
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by this author but I am hooked!
Sophie comes home to see her dying grandma and runs into her old flame - Spencer.
She had chosen her career over marriage to him but seeing him the sparks fly again.
Do they have a second chance at love?
Reading this book I felt like I was falling in love all over again.
What a heartwarming story of second chances at love!
Vickie Escalante
Sweet story

I just finished this whole series and enjoyed each completely! I loved the characters and how each set of characters p!aged into each book in this series.
Paula
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Violet has lost her husband and seeks solace in the grace of the Lord. Nate makes a decision that is life changing and he pushed the Lord away. Sometimes it is harder to forgive ourselves and others than for the Lord to forgive us. This book made me think about how unforgiving I can be and has kept me thinking. A romance but also a story of family, forgiveness, redemption and starting again.
george mammay
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful story of new beginnings

And overcoming past mistakes . It leaves you with a feeling of hope and knowledge that all things are possible if you believe and have faith.
Debra
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the way this book centers on both the fear of disrespecting a lost spouse and how impossible it feels to be forgiven for a decision that totally alters the lives of so many people you love. I loved how the story describes the many feelings Violet was wrestling with since the death of her husband Cade 3 years before. They were going to pick up a piece for their antique shop that day but after an argument & angry words she decided not to ride with him on the trip that ended in the ...more
Elaine Fowler
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I enjoyed this book tremendously. I recommend that everyone should read it. I know they will enjoy it as well.
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just can't put these books down! As soon as I received a copy and started reading, I could not put it down. Love that Violet was the main focus of this book as I was really hoping she would find love again. Nate and Violet are perfect for each other and I LOVE the addition of the dog. This book left me feeling so amazing. Such a great deviation from the psychological thrillers I normally read. Valerie Bodden has an amazing talent for making you feel right along with the characters in her ...more
Ashley Lundquist
Loved this Christian Romance!

Valerie is an amazing author! I’m so happy I discovered her writings. If you enjoy a good clean love story, this book and her other books are for you! I am an avid reader and have been so for many years. I have rarely left any reviews. But I felt this was worth it! You need to check the Hope Springs books out! Loved them! The only problem is waiting for more to come out!
Lisa Lee
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

What an amazing book! The whole storyline was just perfect for reading but also as a wonderful reminder of God's unfailing Grace and how His plans for our life are so much better than our own! Even through all the hard stuff.
Valerie Bodden
Apr 18, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW AVAILABLE!

I'm so excited to share this book with you. Even though it's the third book in the Hope Springs series, it's actually the first I wrote (apparently I like to do things out of order), so it has a special place in my heart. I hope it will find a place in yours as well!
Judith M. Seale
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Book

I enjoyed reading about the lives of Violet and Nate. They both have a past that is effecting there future. This is a great book to read
Donna Kale
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sept
Really great Christian reads! Can’t wait to read more f her books!
Kelly
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Freed from his own prison.

Wow! Again, I think EVERYONE needs to read this book. God forgives easier than we do sometimes. Praise God that He makes us and all things new! Now for the next book. Very well done!
Toni Shiloh
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a gripping read! I was hooked from page one and stayed up late to finish and ensure the characters would live happily ever after. ;) Ms. Bodden is quickly becoming one of my must read authors.
Brenda C. McAllister
WOW!!!!!!!

This is a really good book. I'm fact, this series is really good. I'm looking forward to reading the next book!!!
Alana Fleser
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great!

Really love this series. Would highly recommend. Hope for a chance for happiness when it would seem all is lost
Nancy
Aug 25, 2019
Billie Lou Guertzgen
May 25, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• A Love So Real: A Christian Romance (New Hope Falls, #1)
  • Remember Me (Chapel Cove Romances #1)
  • Because of Him: A Christian Romance (New Hope Falls, #2)
  • The Strength of Their Love: A Christian Romance (Fostered by Love, #4)
  • Hold Me (Chapel Cove Romances #5)
  • Cherish Me  (Chapel Cove #3)
  • The Whole Story  (The Blair Brothers, #3)
  • Reckless & Wild: A Romance (Tanner Family, #2)
  • Mischief & Mayhem: A Romance (Tanner Family, #1)
  • Love Me (Chapel Cove Romances, #2)
  • Christmas with an Alaskan Man (An Alaskan Romance Series, #3)
  • Because You Loved Me (The Billionaires of Sawgrass, #1)
  • Brett, Billionaire Bodyguard  (Billionaire Protectors #1)
  • Cherished (The Blair Brothers, #2)
  • Choose Me (Chapel Cove Romances #4)
  • Dream Chaser  (The Blair Brothers, #4)
  • Just as I am (Unfailing Love, #1)
  • Delicate Balance (The Blair Brothers, #1)
I have three great loves: Jesus, my family, and books. And chocolate (okay, four great loves). I write fast-paced, emotional Christian fiction that weaves real-life problems, real-life people, and real-life faith. My characters may (okay, will) experience some heartache along the way, but I promise I'll always give them a happy ending.

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR A FREE BOOK!
www.valeriembodden.com

CHAT

Hope Springs (5 books)
  • Not Until Forever (Hope Springs #1)
  • Not Until This Moment  (Hope Springs #2)
  • Not Until Us (Hope Springs #4)
  • Not Until Christmas Morning  (Hope Springs #5)
“This was why he didn’t go out, didn’t talk to people. Eventually, people weren’t content to let you be a stranger without a history anymore. They wanted to know about your past―and they didn’t care if you didn’t want to tell about it.” 1 likes
“It was as if Violet had smashed down all his walls and seen right into his heart. Seen exactly what he needed to hear, exactly what had been weighing on his soul for the past seven years.
She knew him without his ever saying a word.”
1 likes