Start by marking “Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)” as Want to Read:
Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)

Down and Dirty

(Hot Jocks #5)

From New York Times bestseller Kendall Ryan comes a delicious new standalone romance featuring an accidental Vegas wedding and a totally perfect alpha hero.

Remember that time you accidentally woke up in Vegas married to your hot younger guy friend?

That’s basically my life right now.

Mistakes were made, okay?

He's too young for me. Twenty-three to my thirty. And he's sa
Published March 10th 2020 by Dream Press (first published March 9th 2020)

Start your review of Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Down and Dirty is book five in the Hot Jocks series by Kendall Ryan. This is a sports, older woman, younger man, friends to lovers romance. I fell in love with these two characters.

Landon Covington is a twenty three year old rookie for the Seattle Ice Hawks. He loves playing for the team but doesn’t get much ice time yet. He’s found a great group of friends and Seattle is feeling like home.

ice hockey hotness

Aubree Derrick is thirty years old and works for the team’s charity organization. She came right into this
Christy
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars

photo 27705AAB-353B-4F82-BFBD-67D4B521B8D3_zpsdb6qhmkk.jpg

Down and Dirty is the fifth installment in Kendall Ryan’s ‘Hot Jocks’ series and can definitely be read as a stand-alone. I’ve only read the first book and I wasn’t lost at all. If you’re a fan of the younger man/older woman troupe, a quickie Vegas wedding and a male virgin, this is the book for you!

Landon is the rookie on the Seattle Ice Hawks team and he’s notoriously single. He’s never found the right girl and hasn’t settled for the wrong one. He’s got it bad for Aubree, who is 7
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

-The gorgeous girl beside me makes me feel a little unsteady. Like she’s capable of pushing past all my inner defenses without even trying.

photo 9879070E-57E7-4B17-BC85-C116B4D4B350_zpszutggryb.jpg

Aubree Derrick is a 30 yr. old single woman living in Seattle who loves her job working as the director of a charity organization. She takes a trip to Vegas with some friends, and wakes up unexpectedly married and freaking out. Next to her is her very hot, younger pro-athlete friend Landon. She can hardly remember a thing
Kendall Ryan
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW LIVE!!

Amazon ➜ https://geni.us/REr5n92
Apple ➜ https://apple.co/35RnE8P
Nook ➜ http://bit.ly/39b0goS
Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/2tLUPMM
Google ➜ https://geni.us/IVhfj
Audible ➜ https://geni.us/audibledown

Note: This book can be read 100% as a standalone. It features a stubborn waiting-for-the-right-girl hero you will melt for. There's plenty of high-heat first times and feel-good fun. Hang on to your panties, ladies!
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
An older woman, younger man😎

Friends to lovers romance 😍

Hockey, the sexy men all hot and bothered and sweaty and yeah........🥰

Accidental drunken marriage, oh hell yes 😏

Kendall Ryan knows how to write, and she definitely knows how to make us swoony and fallen for these sports men she writes.  I loved this story, one I recommend to all you ones looking for some fun!!

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Melanie (mells_view)
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another hot addition to Kendall Ryan’s Hot Jocks series. This time we get a “oops we got married in Vegas” mixed with the older heroine, younger hero trope. Oh and the hero is a virgin. That’s a whole lot of trope and a whole lot of goodness. Aubree wants out of this drunken mistake marriage, but Landon is in it for good. There’s always been an attraction and flirting between them, but can they make this work? They don’t even know each other very well! You’ll have to read Down and Dirty and find ...more
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
Sweet,sexy mistake marriage book with a reverse age gap. Landon is a virgin(23) and Aubree is not (she is 30 🙄), he wants to make this "mistake" work, she is reticent but give it a try, and they succeed in having a cute love story. The secondary characters are cool and makes for a funny read. Minimal drama and plot, the book centers more on their forming bond. I like it but lets be real its very unrealistic.

"One key benefit to still being a virgin? I eat pussy like a fucking Jedi knight."

Andrea Fleury
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aubree and landon

The gang has gone to Vegas to celebrate the up and coming wedding of their friends Owen and Becka. While they are there Aubree and Landon get drunk and end up getting married. Aubree is 30 Landon is 23. Aubree thinks it's a mistake. Landon is ready to stay married. Now what's going to happen. It's a very sexy book. Hot smoking hockey player. Your in for a treat.
.。.✿.Nana.✿.。.
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sports-romance
Does what happens in Vegas stay in Vegas this time?

An accidental wedding?

A , independent, intelligent 30 year old heroine and a charismatic, sexy 23 year old hockey who is a virgin

Ohh yes 😍😊

I adored Aubree and Landon and her chemistry was electrizand from the beginning, was sexy and romantic her relacionship , I laughed I really enjoying reading this book.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
l always adore Kendall Ryan's stories. They're the perfect combination of heart, humor and heat. But I seriously loved Down and Dirty because it was all of these things AND SO MUCH MORE! Landon and Aubree were SO combustible together. Their banter was addicting and the tension between them set my kindle ablaze!

Ok let's be real- Landon Covington made this book for me. He was so goddamn delicious but also so real and down to earth. Ryan honestly writes the male perspective so well. Being in his
ABookLover73
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, arc
FIVE HOCKEY STARS for Aubree and Landon 💙!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"Down and Dirty" is a hot sports romance book with an age-gap trope (older woman and younger man).

This book is a quick read and I really enjoyed reading it.

Kendall made me laugh a lot through the whole book with her characters and their dialogues.

I can't wait for another book in this series!

If you love previous books from this series, you need to read this one!
Meredith Wilson
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
GAH! The Hot Jocks series by Kendall Ryan has been an absolute pleasure to read! Down and Dirty is a sweet and sexy, slow-burn, friends-to-lover's, sports romance between an older woman and a younger man. It is so fun, flirty, steamy and swoon worthy. The perfect blend of humor, heart and heat that will have you addicted from the very first page.

Landon Covington is twenty three and has just completed his rookie year with the Seattle Ice Hawks. He gets to play a sport that he loves, has a great g
Ky reads romance
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely fell in love with Down and Dirty! My favorite by far from the Hot Jocks series. Above and beyond your wildest expectations.

Kendall really outdid herself. You won’t be able to put this book down until you finish.
Who doesn’t love a friends to lovers?! Especially when there’s a REVERSE age gap, yes you heard me right and it’s HOT ladies.

This is exactly what you need for your hopeless romantic heart, it’s lightweight, sweet, funny, but packed with HEAT and some angst. The banter betw
Cami
Oct 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, cute, sexy story! And please….could Landon Covington BEEEEEE anymore perfect??? I think not….He was wonderful on every level!!!!
Erin Lewis
5 Star Review Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks #5) by Kendall Ryan

Down and Dirty is book five in Kendall Ryan’s latest Hot Jocks series and is Landon Covington and Aubree Derrick’s story and what a story it was. This book is not your typical romance story and that was what intrigued me. I admit I am not a fan of age gap romance (although seven years is not too bad), in fact I can count on one hand the number I have read and enjoyed over the years, but this one was a great read. It was also a pleasant
Bec
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was ok
This book should have ticked all my sports, virgins, Vegas weddings and so on boxes, but sadly didn’t. I happily watched Netflix shows, sidetracked with headlines on Coronavirus, shopping etc all things I typically avoid rather than force myself to finish this book. It was just blah. I think it’s all the heroines fault. She dragged out her feelings toward what appears to be the best man in the world the hero is simply far more mature than her even though he was younger.

Her thoughtlessness in kee
Zoe
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sultry, charming, and sweetly romantic!

Down and Dirty is a lighthearted, passionate rom-com featuring the independent, intelligent Aubree who is more than happy to be single and focused on her career, and the charismatic, hunky Landon who’s prepared to wait as long as it takes to find Mrs. Right.

The writing is playful and witty. The characters are sassy, gregarious, and endearing. And the plot is a spicy combination of friendship, desire, temptation, sizzling attraction, palpable chemistry, tend
Nova B
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was ok
The heroine ruined it for me. I couldn’t go on. Please let them be sure of themselves. Like come on the guy was so much more mature than her. Ugh 😩
Amy
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Swoon-worthy Stars!!

Landon is a fantastic book boyfriend! Seriously, one of the best!! #Relationshipgoals

“He tastes like red wine and bad decisions, and although I haven’t had a sip of alcohol since that night, one taste of him and I feel instantly drunk.”

Down and Dirty is the 5th book in the Hot Jocks Series, but can be read as a stand-alone novel. Down and Dirty follows the story of Aubree and Landon. Aubree and Landon are total opposites and their lives have them headed in two completely
Jessica
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! I couldn't put it down and devoured it in one day. I loved the banter between Landon and Aubree. Their connections felt real and we were along for the full ride and journey as they navigated the waters as a newly married couple who had never dated before. I love accidental marriages in Vegas stories and this one was one of my favourites. Landon was almost able to beat out Owen for my favourite hot jock in this series. I loved how he instantly wanted to take care of Aubree ...more
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Age Is Just A Number Stars ~

Who doesn’t love an accidental Vegas wedding, but then add in a Hunky Virgin Hero and have it written by Kendall Ryan…..You just know it is going to be amazing right from the start.

And I am right, Down and Dirty was AMAZEBALLS!!! I think this one just might be my favorite of the series. I loved the storyline. Who wouldn’t want to read a book about the Hero being a virgin for once. It’s refreshing when we get a romance no
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Everyone knows how much I love reading hockey romances, so it should come as no surprise how much I love this series. Kendall Ryan writes such fantastic hockey heroes that each time I read a new book I fall head over hockey stick for the new player.
Landon is the man. He’s young, gorgeous, sexy, determined and ballsy. How else can you describe the man who gets hitched in Vegas to an older woman and will not let go without a fight?
Aubree is headstrong, independent, cute and sexy. She’s totally u
Jessica Alcazar
Landon and Aubree both made me all kinds of swoony! What an incredible story this turned out to be. It’s always when you least expect it that a story is going to give you all the warm and fuzzies! I expected the story to be sexy and humorous, and it delivered, but it also came in a great big box of heartwarming #feels!!

This series has turned out to be ridiculously entertaining and one I can easily see myself binge reading again and again in the future! Fun, humorous, well written stories that a
konstantina  avouri
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love soft male characters so much you have no idea. Landon and Aubree were a match made in heaven they made my heart so sooooft
Love & Lavender Book Review
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhhh this one gave me all the love bug feels!! Landon gives all the goosies with his undying charm, hopeful eyes and boyish good looks. Coupled with Aubree, my heart never stood a chance when Landon finally staked his claim. I gobbled up this Hot Jocks delight in one day, I couldn’t put it down.

Landon and Aubree don’t have a conventional start to their wedding. A drunken night in Vegas, two friends get hitched and the rest is history. Landon will never give up on a marriage after not
Dee
Mar 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
This review was originally posted on my review blog Deanna Reads Books

I was a little "meh" on the fourth book in this series. It was fine, but it didn't really pull me in, so I was really excited to read this one and have a different reaction. I really enjoyed this one a lot! I love a good "oops we got married in Vegas story". So I was all in on this one.

I love an older woman, younger man, so this one was fun. Although, I don't think the age difference comes into play too much. I was kind of ok
Emma
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-wishlist
Down and Dirty is in fact sweet and cute. Landon is the rookie on the team and is still trying to prove himself as worthy of a front-line position. He has devoted his entire life to hockey to the detriment of personal relationships, which would explain his v-card situation. Landon has also been subconsciously influenced by his father’s flighty attitude to relationships and marriage having been married a number of times and still none the wiser; making Landon crave stability and longevity in the ...more
Heather
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
**I voluntarily read an early copy of this title in exchange for an honest review**

Kendall Ryan is one of my go-to authors and her Hot Jocks series has been one of my favorites. I think this one has risen in the ranks to the top of my list. I absolutely loved it! This is a younger man/older woman storyline an there is just so much to love!

Landon and Aubree are in Vegas to celebrate two of their friends who are tying the knot. They are drinking, dancing, partying and generally having a good time,
Keri Loves Books
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My favorite couple in this series!!! Landon was totally swoony!

Waking up in Vegas after a close friend’s bachelor/bachelorette party with an unexpected spouse was totally shocking. They barely even knew each other, other than their mutual physical attraction. She’s ready to run. He wants to give their marriage a real shot. What better way to get her to stay than to woo her. It’s time to date your wife.

Their relationship may have started backwards, but even with his youth, Landon has all the rig
Vanessa (nessreads)
Feb 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Down and Dirty is the fifth book in the Hot Jocks series. And Landon and Aubree were a couple I didn’t know I needed.

Landon was not the usual hot shot athlete. He isn’t arrogant or cocky—he’s an all around good guy. He’s real and so down to earth. I loved that he showed his vulnerable side, yet there was still that alpha side to him, but not in an overdoing way. There’s also that element of him saving himself for the right girl. *swoon* And when he sets his sights on Aubree, who so happens to b

• Credence
  • The Friend Zone (Game On, #2)
  • Two Roads (Gypsy Brothers, #6)
  • Four Score (Gypsy Brothers, #4)
  • One Love (Gypsy Brothers, #7)
  • Five Miles (Gypsy Brothers, #3)
  • Vicious Prince (Violent Kingdom, #1)
  • Zero Hour (Gypsy Brothers, #8)
  • Three Years (Gypsy Brothers, #5)
  • Hitching the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #1)
  • Served Sweet (Best Revenge, #3)
  • Served Hot (Best Revenge, #2)
  • Served Cold (Best Revenge, #1)
  • Wylde (Arizona Vengeance #7)
  • Rock Bottom (Dawson Family, #6)
  • After His Banana
  • Wrong Bed, Right Guy (Come Undone, #1)
  • Two Wrongs, One Right (Come Undone, #3)
A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 3 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than three dozen times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA Tod ...more

Hot Jocks (7 books)
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • Wild for You (Hot Jocks #6)
  • Taking His Shot (Hot Jocks, #7)