Start by marking “Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)” as Want to Read:
Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)

Crossing the Line

(Hot Jocks #4)

Recovering from a pulled groin muscle isn’t exactly how I planned to spend my much-needed summer vacation.

But I’ll admit, being nursed back to health by my gorgeous friend Bailey, who’s just graduated from medical school, doesn’t exactly sound like a hardship.

We spend a week together at my family’s beach house, a week of swimming and barbecues, a week of entertaining my li
300 pages
Published January 20th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Crossing the Line, please sign up.
Michele Saqui There are a few erotic scenes but I wouldn't classify it as erotic. I guess it's more romance and relationship than anything. PS. totally worth if you…moreThere are a few erotic scenes but I wouldn't classify it as erotic. I guess it's more romance and relationship than anything. PS. totally worth if you like romances and love stories and rockey players :)(less)

Start your review of Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
Kendall Ryan
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW LIVE!!

Hot brooding hockey player
Pulled groin shenanigans
An inappropriate crush on his doctor
Zero pucks given!

Amazon ➜ https://amzn.to/2MEbZSc
UK ➜ https://amzn.to/35yFei3
Apple ➜ https://apple.co/2Bej2vv
Nook ➜ http://bit.ly/2MJPX0f
Audible ➜ https://adbl.co/2QbvVO9
Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/2nLH8uF
Jen
The Hot Jocks series is about the hockey team players and who they fall in love with! Each book can be read as a stand alone, but for me I usually prefer to start at the beginning!

This is the fourth instalment, and it features Asher and Bailey’s fall into love! I actually really enjoyed these two together. Asher has an injury ( in his groin area of course 😬😬) and he needs to take time off his hockey playing in order to heal. Bailey; who is not only a friend but a new doctor has volunteered to t
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo 36D74D32-602D-405D-BAD0-29AAC7B9913F_zpsf0caha3d.jpg

Asher Reed is a professional hockey player for the Seattle Ice Hawks who finds himself with unexpected and unwanted time off due to an injury. He’s frustrated he will be out for a couple weeks, and maybe the rest of the season. While he recovers and is forced to take a break he planned to vacation at his family’s beach house in San Diego, but learns the team requires him to travel with medical supervision. Just as he’s about to cancel his plans, a friend off
Zoe
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweet, smart, and sexy!

Crossing the Line is a lighthearted, comical tale that takes us into the lives of the kindhearted, intelligent Bailey and the charming, determined Asher as they both discover just how powerful temptation, attraction, and chemistry can truly be.

The writing is smooth and witty. The characters are friendly, flirty, and amusing. And the plot is an alluring, spicy tale filled with familial drama, playful banter, sizzling tension, awkward moments, hilarious hijinks, sporty refer
Cami
Sep 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for low drama then this series is the one for you! I’ve enjoyed all of the books but to be honest there isn’t a lot going on. They are nice & sweet stories but very low in angst. I do like to have low angst sometimes but it does make for a bit of a lackluster story. Don’t get me wrong I will still continue on with the series but I will just reprogram my brain for a simple storyline. ...more
Meredith Wilson
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
Once again, Kendall Ryan has knocked it out of the park with this latest installment in the Hot Jock series. Crossing the Line is a sweet, delightful, comical sports romance with a heavy dose of steam. The story-line is light and riveting. The characters are likeable, endearing and absolutely perfect together. Asher and Bailey's relationship is red hot and adorable, so of course I loved every single second of it.

Crossing the Line focuses on Asher, the sexy and charming hockey player and Bailey,
ABookLover73
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, arc
FIVE STARS for Bailey and Asher 💙💙💙!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This is the one more absolutely great book from the "Hot Jocks" series and Kendall showed the one more time that she knows how to write a good rom-com.

"Crossing the Line" is a romantic comedy with friends to lovers trope that will make you laugh a lot.

Bailey and Asher's relationship is adorable and sweet, but also with a lot of fire between them and each other attraction.

If you're looking for a perfect romance book to take a break from daily obligations
Virginia
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I swear these Hot Jock books keep getting better and better! Crossing the Line was sweet and light, romantic, and a ton of fun!

I loved Asher and Bailey’s friendship. It was so sweet and I loved seeing it turn into more.

As with all her books, Kendall’s writing is flawless, the banter witty, the flow perfect, and the characters relatable and lovable.

If you want a book to make you smile, go one click!

An arc was provided for an honest review.
Ναnα
Mar 31, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: sports-romance
Asher and Bailey really were perfect for each other and And Asher's family was a great a plus to the story.
Andrea Fleury
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Asher and Bailey

Each and every single book by Kendall are amazing. This being another to add to the list. I love Asher and Bailey from from the first to the last page. Ashers family members were great . His grandmother was a blast. If love to read more about this couple. Great series
Rochelle
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the Hot Jocks series. Each book can be read as a standalone and you get the visit with the other couples from the previous books. Asher and Bailey were so good together. The chemistry and attraction that they had for each other was so intense. This book will have you smiling and leaving you with a warm and fuzzy feeling inside and wishing that you had your own Asher.

I received an ARC of this book and I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Melissa B (bookaddict_fanatic)
This series started off with a bang and each book makes me fall more in love with these characters. This story centers around Asher the "hot jock" who ended up with a pulled groin muscle, as well as a concussion and Bailey the sexy, smart soon-to-be doctor who volunteers to "nurse" him back to health. The relationship that builds between these two friends is nothing short of sweet perfection. Asher is the bad boy on the ice and the sweet affectionate man off, especially when spending that time s ...more
Heather andrews
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Internal pep talks are essential for Bailey, "sure. No problem. I’m just going to grope Asher Reed’s crotch for a second. For medical purposes..." Asher tends to be quite honest, “sorry for cursing, it’s just . . . bacon. It brings out the cave man in me.” Bailey likes to bring up those good times, “do I need to remind you that I was the one who re-sprained your groin riding you too hard?” I liked this book, I loved Asher.
Kim Whitehead
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A slow burn! An injury, family visits with a side of humor makes for a fun and sweet read! Heartwarming!!
Alex in Spades
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was such a cute, funny and sexy addition to this great series. Asher and Bailey were such great friends in this stroy. Also Joe Arden can read a phone book, or his grocery list, and I'm sold!
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Crossing the Line Stars ~

So what happens when you are secretly attracted to your friend, but don’t know if you should cross that line?? Well Crossing the Line by Kendall Ryan is the story that answers that question!!!

I never fail to say this in my reviews, but when it’s true, I just have to repeat it. I LOVE Kendall Ryan books. Her stories always make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. She gives us the prefect mix of romance, steam, drama, feelings and
Irene

I really enjoyed Crossing the Line by Kendall Ryan.

The writing is well done, entertaining from start to end and I didn't want to put it down.
Asher and Bailey are likable, relatable characters and I enjoyed watching them move from friends to lovers. They were fun, sweet and their chemistry was hot!

Crossing the Line is a lovely addition to the Hot Jocks series, each book can be read as a standalone and I highly recommend them all!

💜Now Live💜
Amazon US ➜ https://amzn.to/2MEbZSc
Amazon UK
Book Fanatic
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh Asher and Bailey, could you have a sweeter, sexier story?! I think not, this was utterly perfect.

In Kendall Ryan fashion she is able to make you fall in love with characters instantly and have you rooting for them by the second chapter.

Bailey is in medical school training to be a doctor. Asher is recovering from a terrible groin injury after one of his Ice hockey games.

Asher has a family reunion to get to but doesn't want to go seeing as he has to have a nurse with him. Bailey provides her se
Christina Reed
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bailey and Asher have known each other for a while, so their transition from friends to more was pretty natural. I liked Asher’s family and would love to learn more about his sisters. This book was a lot of fun to read, but only had minimal hockey in it. I enjoyed this book and the entire series. Definitely recommend this book.
Shari Solovich Parker
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book in Kendall Ryan’s Hot Jock Series and it is incredible. Each book is it own standalone story. This is Asher and Bailey’s story. Asher and Bailey are in the same friend group but have never spent one on one time together until Bailey volunteers to be injured Ashers doctor so he can go home to celebrate his Grandmother’s birthday. They feel very comfortable with each other and realize they have very sizzling chemistry. I loved this story and the characters! This book is fil ...more
Jill M
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-athletes
This was a cute, sweet and sexy read with lots of flirty, sexual tension and sweet swoony moments. I loved how Bailey was a strong confident woman who when given an opportunity went after what she wanted. And Asher is sex on a stick with a sweet side to make you melt on the spot. Together these two could not have been more perfect and their story was sugary sweet with lots of red hot chemistry and steam to heat up your kindle. It’s so good when you cross the line.
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

Asher is a hockey player who was injured and Bailey is just finishing up medical school, so as they are already friends, she is the obvious choice to travel with him and make sure he is following the recommendations of the team trainer.

What they don't expect is to fall for one another, and to realize that there just might be more to their budding relationship than one that expires at the end of a week in California.

I loved that we got to see some of this, that we
Karen
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nice read with great characters.... especially Lolli.
Amy
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 sweet and sexy stars!!

Kendall Ryan has once again delivered the perfect sweet and sexy read.

Crossing The Line is the fourth book in the Hot Jocks Series and it follows the story of Bailey and Asher. Bailey just finished graduate school and is getting ready to start her residency. So, when her good friend Asher suffers an injury and needs a babysitter for a week, Bailey is there to jump in and help her friend. A week of fun in the sun…what could possibly go wrong??

Crossing The Line was a fantas
Beneath The Covers Blog
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kelly, arcs, 2020-reads
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Kelly
Kim
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Asher the sexy hot strong hockey player is sidelined with an injury and Bailey just happens to be the best option or shall I say the only option he has to go home to visit family on a very special occasion. He can only travel with medical personal per the team higher ups .. but .. is it really a hardship ??

Sexy confident smart Dr. Erickson just happens to be available for the job to be Ashers medical chaperone.. but .. does Bailey really think this is a good idea with the way she has always loo
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Crossing the Line” Book 4 of Kendall Ryan’s Hot Jocks Series is all kinds of hockey romance goodness. I absolutely loved reading Asher and Bailey’s love story. How can you not love a sexy hockey playing hunk who falls hard for the girl he’s been crushing on, going after her full throttle? Asher wants her so bad that not even a groin injury sidelines his plans to bed her and keep her. Bailey is sweet, sexy, sassy and smart and just about to start her residency. She’s not looking for a relationsh ...more
Pamela Lilley
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m loving this series, and book 4, Crossing the Line, covers one of my favourite tropes, friends to lovers, so yes, this story was a win win for me. When newly qualified doctor, Bailey agrees to go to her best friend Asher’s family home for a bit of R&R, whilst ensuring he’s nursed back to health following a concussion and groin injury, they have trouble trying to not, cross that line. They are definitely more hot and sweaty, rather than calm and relaxed, and they possibly do more harm than goo ...more
Lana-White Hot Reads
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Asher and Bailey are incredible together!! Lana~White Hot Reads

These two friends get to know each other better when Bailey offers to be Asher's nurse while he visit's his home town for a week. While in sunny San Diego, sparks fly between them and they decide to get together. There is a lot of funny family times, with a crazy grandma, funny sisters and parents. Bailey seems to have turned the ever fun loving bachelor playboy around. This series keeps getting hotter.
Dayang
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
4⭐️

I've read a whole bunch of sports romance over the years and it never really gets old. It's one of my faves.

This is Asher and Bailey's story. I'm sure you have already read the blurb, so I won't repeat that here. I haven't read the other books in this series but I have it on my TBR shelf.

This is such a sexy, sweet and family-centric hockey romance that'll make you absolutely swoon.

It's light and easy to read and totally worth your time!

• Fighting for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #2)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • The Trouble with Gravity
  • Wild Steamy Hook-Up (White Collar Brothers, #3)
  • Savage Hunger (Savage Trilogy, #1)
  • Weekend Fling (Crazy Love, #4)
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • More Than Sexy (Sexy #1)
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Boss of Me
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • Operation Bailey Wedding (The Baileys #3.5)
  • Just a Boyfriend (End of the Line, #2)
  • Talk Dirty, Cowboy (Dirty Cowboy, #1)
  • Shadows (Bayou Magic #1)
  • I Hate You
  • Dominik (Arizona Vengeance, #6)
  • Unexpected (Love in LA, #1)
A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 3 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than three dozen times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA Tod ...more

Hot Jocks (7 books)
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)
  • Wild for You (Hot Jocks #6)
  • Taking His Shot (Hot Jocks, #7)

Articles featuring this book

Looking to start off your new year with something sweet? Don't worry, we've got plenty to keep you busy. Whether you're looking for a...