Start by marking “Throttle (Savage Disciples MC #6.5)” as Want to Read:
Throttle (Savage Disciples MC #6.5)

Throttle

(Savage Disciples MC #6.5)

Once a Disciple, forever a Disciple.

Candy didn’t build a life for herself by being stupid,
regardless what people might think of her being a stripper.
And no matter what her body wants, what her heart wants,
she knows that falling for a fighter is as stupid as it gets.

A Disciple will fight like a savage, but that isn’t always the way.

If Hook’s life has taught him one thing: t
Published May 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Throttle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Throttle

Kahea
***4 Stars***

Confession: I haven’t read any of the books in the Savage Disciples series (Yet) but I have read the Sailor’s Grave books, which is a spin off of the SD series. So I figured that since I read those and have some knowledge of the MC and the fact that it was stated that Throttle could be read as a standalone, I figured I’d give it a go and it was a great read. Quick, fun, smexy and had just the right amount of drama to keep things interesting, it kept me turning the pages and wantin
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Can't say I always fight fair."

Throttle was exactly what I needed to remind me why I love the Savage Disciples MC so much. This little morsel of goodness reacquainted me with the characters that I adore and made me sigh with contentment at being back in their clubhouse. Once a Disciple, forever a Disciple, right?

I felt the sparks between Hook and Candy immediately and it drove him (and me) crazy that she was determined to resist the attraction. What made it even more high octane was tha
Page
Jun 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: drew-elyse
This couple was boring. The rest of the series is fantastic.
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Okay, first let me say, Novellas and MC books are normally not my go to reading choices....but, I have read a couple of Ms. Elyse’s other books and enjoyed them. Also, there was a statement that Cruise should be read first, even though Throttle is a stand-alone, wellllllllll......I just skipped and dived right into Hook and Candy’s story and I didn’t feel lost (which is a fine example of an author setting the stage for a new reader).

Now for why you are reading this.....as this was a novella, it
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Drew Elyse just keeps delivering wonderful reads that keeps reminding me why I love this MC so much. I can't help but to keep coming back for more and looking forward to each and every word delivered.

The chemistry between Hook and Candy is one that everyone can see. Hook wants Candy with everything in him but Candy is fighting it and he is determined to find out why. Will she be willing to share? Will he be ready to hear her reasons? What happens when they both open up to each other? What happe
TheHauteBookworm
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A yummy, steamy romance!
To Hook, Candy lived up to her name in every way.
“Glancing back her way, I saw Candy had her eyes on me. And f@*k me if that bit of resolve I’d just drummed up didn’t fracture. I hadn’t even had a taste yet, and still she made my mouth water.”
To Candy, Hook was,
“Unapologetic, brash, hot. He was my living breathing Achille’s heel.”
They circled each other at every gathering. The chemistry is so strong it created a pull making them aware of the other’s every move. Unfortunat
Brittany
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this book as an ARC in return for an honest review

I stumbled across Drew Elyse and her Savage Disciples MC almost two years ago. She instantly hooked me into the drama and emotion she brings to her writing. Her characters are so well balanced, and I’ve always loved that her MC, while it can be dirty, dangerous and lawless, isn’t over the top. When I caught wind that she had decided to do a Novella that featured Hook I was ready to jump on the chance to read it.
Hook and Candy are both
I've read (and absolutely adored) the Sailor's Grave Series by this author, but totally missed the Savage Disciples MC books. (I will be correcting that ASAP!) This book was an emotional roller coaster! I couldn't help but catch feelings for Candy and Hook!

Candy has a past that would leave anyone with hangups galore. And she has plenty to share. She has worked hard to make a life for herself, and has made a place for herself among the Savage Disciples MC, loving the feeling of safety and family
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Melanie
(4.5 stars)

After thinking the previous book was the last in the series, I was so happy when this book was announced and I am so glad I wasn't disappointed. Hook is a newly patched member of the Savage Disciples MC, he waited a long time for his patch as the club wanted to wait for their Pres. to be released from prison before patching him in. Throughout his prospect time he has lusted after Candy; one of the girls from the strip club the Disciples own, and although he could tel
Jo
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've not read any of the previous stories in this series, but chose to review based on the strength of writing in Inked.

Spoiler alert - I'm really glad that I did.

This is a quick read, but don't think that it doesn't pack an scorching hot punch,because it most definitely does.  Of course, had I read the other books in the series, I would be more familiar with the secondary characters in this tale, but I don't believe that adversely affected my enjoyment of the story.

Feisty characters, chemistry
Lauren Orr
May 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-star-reads
I received an ARC in return for an honest review. I liked the story but I wish it was longer. Maybe if the storyline began from the moment Hook and Candy first met. We are told that there was an attraction between them but we didn’t get to see it first-hand so I didn’t really feel it. Also, i was expecting some kind of turmoil after they got together. Usually there is a fight or something that separates them for a time and they get back together. Good story but missed a few important details to ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read a couple of books in the series but this is a complete standalone. This is a short book chock full of drama, action and love. I really enjoyed reading about Hook and Candy. Hook gives Candy the space and time he knows she needs to not fight this budding attraction between them. But when you threaten a member of the Savage Disciples MC family, you threaten them all. I am now going to back to read the books that I missed in the series. I highly recommend this book.
Marika
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Candy and Hook have been dancing around each other for a while, but now the time has come to jump in with both feet or just put an end to it.
Their chemistry is off the charts, but Candy has a past, a past that laed her where she is..but what she doesn't know is that Hook is much more than the fighter she thinks he is.
I loved the story, it was quick yet with plenty of feels.
Got me hooked right off!
Clare
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review. This is a novella. This was a really good novella. It had a great pace, and I really liked Hook and Candy. This book had great pacing, great characters, and a surprise. I really enjoyed this book.
Melanie
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a short, but jam packed read that despite being short was perfectly paced. A bit of drama, a bit of romance, and a bit of MC action when we get reminded what the brotherhood is when someone threatens their family. I really enjoyed this and give Throttle 4.5 stars.
Kim  Brewing
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
A quick read with lots of action, love and romance. You don't need to read the others in the series to enjoy this. I really liked Hook and how he gave Candy the space she needed to realize what was between them.
Andrea Ramos
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book in the Savage Disciples MC series. It was short and sweet. Hook is a caring , protective, and to the point kind of guy. Candy is kind, loving, but holding onto an awful past. Hook and Candy are simply perfect together despite all the push and pull. I enjoyed this story
Heather andrews
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think Hook appreciate his woman's sauciness, "effing minx . “You know ‘pretty well’ doesn’t even effing come close. But you took off.” I liked this book, it was a quick read.
CoensK  Reviews
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hook and Candy had the sparks flying right from the get go, and it was HOT! This is a quick read but don't let that make you think there is no substance! This story had it all and more! Loved it!
Beth Sadoski
May 13, 2019
Ming
Louise
May 11, 2019
Drew Elyse spends her days trying to convince the world that she is, in fact, a Disney Princess, and her nights writing tear-jerking and smutty romance novels. Her debut novel, Dissonance, released in August of 2014.

When she isn’t writing, she can usually be found over-analyzing every line of a book, binge watching a series on Netflix, doing strange vocal warm ups before singing a variety of music

Savage Disciples MC (7 books)
  • Clutch (The Disciples' Daughters, #1)
  • Shift (The Disciples' Daughters, #2)
  • Engage (The Disciples' Daughters, #3)
  • Ignite (Savage Disciples MC Book 4)
  • Combust (Savage Disciples MC Book 5)
  • Cruise (Savage Disciples MC #6)