Start by marking “Pour Judgment” as Want to Read:
Pour Judgment

Pour Judgment

Korie Potter’s got goals. Goals that do not include following in her mother’s footsteps. Rock stars and the life of the rich and famous? Yeah… not interested. She likes her heart in one piece, thank you very much.

Until a weekend of booze and bad decisions at camp Pour Judgment finds her fake-engaged to country music’s most notorious bad boy, Rhett Taylor, and completely a
Published October 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Pour Judgment, please sign up.
Heather M. Orgeron It is releasing on 10/10. In one week! If you'd like a text when it goes live, text HMO to 797979. I'll be sending out an alert!

Mali Mor
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ezgif-com-video-to-gif-1

📚 “𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥.” 𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬. “𝐈’𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞.” 📚

Korie Potter is perhaps the daughter of a huge rock star, but she's unimpressed by celebrity or fame... 🤩
She experienced the heartache with her mother, after her father cheated nonstop - and the last thing Korie wants is for her heart to break, too. 💔

That's why she's really not interested with country music's god, Rhett Taylor, who's trying to get her attention in every way... 🎸
But then,
Harloe Rae
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I want to marry Rhett Taylor.
I’m sure y’all are with me. Not sure why Korie bothered putting up a fuss. He’s so damn dashing. This man could have anyone and he picks her... to be so much more than a random hook-up.

I’m such a HUGE fan of the fake fiancé trope. It’s hot and enticing and always promises a good time. This author knows her way around humor. She also delves into heavier topics. I appreciate that she isn’t afraid to give us a gambit of feels in one sitting. THANK YOU!

Rhett is a charmin
KC Caron
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ornery! Sexy as Sin, Soulful, Hilarious and Everything in Between

If you only read one romance this fall, it must be Pour Judgment, a feisty sexfest, and huge heartbeat-of-a-romance, all about Taking Chances and Seizing the Day! Buy this book, read it over and over.

Heather Orgeron hits every note and lands every trick in this modern romcom. It’s the best. She is the queen of romangst.

No wonder the heroine is whipsmart, a ballsy skateboarding beauty with a mouth to match. Her hero is a real kee
Mom to 2 cuties
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Rhett is the perfect book boyfriend and Korie is sassy and strong.
Chanah Dickson (The Book Whisperer)
Can someone please help me find my heart because I’m sure I’ve left it somewhere in this book!

I absolutely adored this Pour Judgement! Full of sex and sass with so many amazing moments thrown in between I couldn’t put it down!

And the freaking characters!!!

Heather where in the world do you dream up these fantastic people?? I fell so hard for Rhett within the first few chapters I knew my heart was a goner and I didn’t care because that man was FINE and his heart was as beautiful as him! And Kor
Thuy Taylor
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I AM IN LOVE WITH RHETT TAYLOR!!!!

Korie meets the infamous Rhett and she is in dislike! But Rhett is the total opposite! HAHAH I love it! I loved reading this book, I couldn't put this down! I loved everything about it! The skateboarding, the "summer camp" the bandmates, the all of it.

Rhett is in a country band, everything that comes with the territory of partying/sex/girls pretty much he's lived it and never really thought about relationships, but there is a pull to Korie Potter. She defintely
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Mari
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
You can’t help but fall in love with Rhett.

He’s painted at first as your typical groupie loving rockstar, but that’s far from what he truly is. He fight for what he wants.

Kore, I loved her spunk and her tendency to not be the norm. She had so many walls but allowed herself to feel and be set free.

Im not one much for music defining life moments but Kelly Clarkson’s Piece by Piece is what this story is all about.

It’s more angst than romcom, which is my fave from Ms Oregon. But I still enjoyed
Reading with 2 book lovers
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ahh this story is so good. I have read this story twice and need more of these characters

Very much enjoyed this story
Sammi
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Don’t Fall in love with me.”
“Are you falling in love with me yet?”

It all begins at Camp Pour Judgement. An adult camp - are these things even real? If so, signed me up! How the heck does Heather come up with this in that beautiful, creative brain of hers? (Gotta to be sorcery right?)
I mean, she puts a spell on us, pulls us in and it’s all over from there. We are reading & so far gone...there is just no turning back! It is non stop reading, screw work, the household chores, the kids.....th
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
You know what I like the best about Heather M. Oregon? Besides her amazingly inappropriate and raunchy humor and the out of this world sex scenes, that is. I like that she adds this real world feel to her stories. I mean, we're reading about a country star here, a young single man. Instead of taking her to Paris on a private jet or spending a week on a yacht. Rhett does real dates. I swooned. He's completely adorable and I'm smitten.

Rhett is this cocky thing and at first I'm thinking, Lord this
Aundi Living That Book Life
5 Don't Fall in Love With Me Crowns

Heather is one of my favorite authors she has this magical way with words that draw you into her stories from the start, and this book was no different. I’ve been impatiently waiting for this since I read the novella in Spring Fling anthology, and I was not disappointed. Heather absolutely crushed this Fake Fiancé trope. Developing a sweet steamy read that everyone needs partake in.

I pretend not to notice their arrival. Try not to miss a note when my heart
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
Shelves: romcom
"What happens at Camp Pour Judgment stays at Camp Pour Judgment!"

This is a great tagline. Heather M. Orgeron delivers the comedy mixed in with lots of steamy romance in her newest book. Pour Judgment is another hit in her lineup of great romantic comedies!

Rhett Taylor is a big country music singer and seems to have his pick of women, but in his string of meaningless hookups he has yet to find "the one" that is until he meets Korie Potter.

Korie grew up in the industry, her famous father is the o
Rednek Girl's Guide to Romance
A few months ago I read the book Heartbreak Warfare written by Heather Orgeron and Kate Stewart. This book slayed me, I have never had a book experience quite like it or so profound. The emotions in this book were raw and intense, I felt everything the characters were feeling and that is what makes a great book. I like many books but to love a book it must make me feel, now that feeling can be sadness, heartbreak, fear, anger, love or happiness.... if I cry or laugh chances are I'm gonna love it ...more
Kate
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I read the short story in the Spring Fling Anthology by Ms. Orgeron, I was so intrigued and dying for more to the story. I finally got my wish with Pour Judgement. Sometimes life throws you a curveball. What do you when the loyalty of a friend and the love of your life collide. You never give up until you can get that Disney fairytale ending! Being scarred by past events have a large impact on first impressions and are hard to dissociate. Korie is a spicy pepper that you just can’t seem to ...more
2OCC Reviews
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: marie
Heather M. Orgeron has written so many books that have given me a wide array of feels, from outrageously hilarious to rip my heart to shreds. With Pour Judgement, she has taken a stroll back into the funny side of life with just a snippet of heartache thrown in.

Rhett is country music’s bad boy with a heart of gold. Having met his best friends’ cousin at Camp Pour Judgement, he’s not sure what he’s going to do with her, just that he needs more of her. When the opportunity to help her advance her
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
It felt so good to read a book by the author. It’s been a hot minute since she released a book.
She’s one of my absolute favorites.
How can you not love a sexy, country singer like Rhett?
It’s impossible..he seriously checks on my boxes for the perfect book boyfriend.
Korie took a bit to warm up to. I completely understand her hesitation but come on..Rhett was made for her and did everything to prove his love/loyalty.
One of fabulous things about this author is she can take something so unrelatable t
Kandace Denys
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“What happens at Camp Pour Judgment, stays at Camp Pour Judgment”

Korie & Rhett are a match made in, well not Heaven, from their very first meet.
Korie is a girl with huge chip on her should in regards to the rich & famous, and Rhett is both of those things.
I probably laughed my way through a good portion of this book, and when I wasn’t laughing, I did have a minor sob session, but these things are to be expected from Orgeron.
Rhett was everything you want in a hero, cocky & very su
Melanie (mells_view)
3.5 “You’re relentless, Rhett Taylor.” “Only when I know what I want.”

I read the short version of Pour Judgment in the Spring Fling Anthology, and when I found out that Korie & Rhett we’re getting more story I was so excited. I enjoyed this one. It’s quick and pretty easy. Korie has a jaded view of musicians. Rhett is smitten with Korie despite her mostly prickly demeanor toward him. When false circumstances push them together, Rhett decides to keep it that way. So this one is a bit of fake
Closet Romance Reader
I stayed up way to late to finish this book but have NO regrets! Pour Judgment had me laughing out loud until tears were streaming down my face. Heather’s sense of humor is out of this world and I am not just saying that because she used my Human Hungry Hippos suggestion!!

Korie was doing just fine until she met Rhett. He was everything she never wanted: sweet, sexy and famous. A deadly combination that when combined with a week of alcohol, at camp Pour Judgment, had her giving into temptation a
Stefanie
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first read by Heather M. Orgeron, and it will definitely not be my last!! I absolutely loved this deliciously addictive read!! I could not stop reading and finished in one sitting! I just want to start by saying Rhett is the freaking awesome!! I want a Rhett in my life! And Korie is just the funniest chick ever! Did I mention he's a bad boy country music star?? Sigh..
The first meeting between Rhett and Korie and I had no idea how they were going to get along. But Rhett's persistence
K.K. Allen
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh, Rhett Rhett Rhett. Pretty sure I’m in love. Who doesn’t love a hot, sexy, country rocker, especially when he is such a smooth talker? And Korie is everything I want my female character to be—strong and sassy, y’all. Put these two together and it’s no wonder my Kindle was practically on fire.
Rhett knows what he wants, ladies and gents, and that is Korie. Luckily, he’s found a way to take his shot when she agrees to a fake engagement, one that promises to boost both of their careers.

I was so
Jaime Reynolds
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this book. The story is unique and I want to go to a camp for adults and drink and play games. Rhett and Korie are adorable and the perfect couple. Both have been hurt and when a situation arises and they are forced together, will they stay together or crash and burn. They had me laughing and cursing at them throughout the entire story. If you want a hysterical and different kind of story then add this to your must read list. It’s so darn good that I cannot wait to read ...more
Lynn
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I.LOVE.THIS.BOOK!!!! A top 2019 read for me! Heather Orgeron delivers an incredible fun but real story in Pour Judgment!

Rhett is the country singer everyone loves. Korie is a cousin to Rhett's band mate and doesn't trust singers related to how her dad had treated her mom. There is instant chemistry with these two. Rhett is is intrigued with Korie. They both go to Pour Judgment camp...... so fun and so well written!

What I really love about this book is it gives all the feels.... chemistry, banter
Tracy
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pour Judgement was everything!! Laugh out loud, so darn sexy and making my heart jump in my throat. Heather Orgeron has a wicked sense of humor that has me laughing out loud and not caring who's listening. What an incredible twist that I was not expecting at all ! I fell in love with the amazing chemistry between Korie and Rhett that I couldn't stop reading! Amazing, emotional and absolutely beautiful story. Determination and love can solve the hardest of obstacles.
Keri Loves Books
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastically funny with abundant witty banter and off-the-charts chemistry! This rom-com will steal your heart along with this swoony country music star.

The author showcases her talent in this romantic comedy with an original storyline that will leave you completely smitten. Rhett is a super sexy country boy who wants nothing more than to land Korie and her sassy mouth. He’ll pull out all the stops to get the girl. Korie is not going to make it easy!

I just could not get enough of Rhett and Kori
Cari
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had me laughing like a hyena at times. Korie and Rhett are one of my all time favorite couples. She has enough sass to give this cowboy a run for his money. It was my first book i have read by this author but she didnt disappoint. Definitely a must read. Love the story and the characters are some of my absolute favorites. Hurry ladies so you can experience Rhett as well.
Shasta Hope
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I seriously love me some Rhett Taylor! It was everything and more beyond what I expected. Heather blew it out of the water with this poignant and genuine love story. Music, Skateboarding and a little girl who steals your heart. What's more to love?? It was perfect from the beginning and fate and destiny along with some pour judgement camp...Stupified and fantabulous!!!

Hope we see more of the band. Maybe a Nick & Raven story?????

5 STARS
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars I want a Rhett all for myself. That guy was totally worth all the crap Korie went through. Plus you will laugh your butt off throughout this story with all the antics and sassiness. Worth a read!
Carole
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can not wait for this one .omg hanging on with the grit of my teeth
Nicole
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Heather kills it when it comes to her male characters!! She does them so well!!! Great job on yet another one!!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Bargain Basement: $50 Amazon Gift Card & Swag Bag 1 5 Oct 10, 2019 04:41PM
Heather M. Orgeron is a Cajun girl with a big heart and a passion for romance. She married her high school sweetheart two months after graduation and her life has been a fairytale ever since. She’s the queen of her castle, reigning over five sons and one bossy little princess who has made it her mission in life to steal her Momma’s throne. When she’s not writing, you will find her hidden beneath m ...more