Start by marking “Best of Intentions” as Want to Read:
Best of Intentions

Best of Intentions

Nate Reynolds is everything I shouldn’t want. Aside from being my best friend’s older brother, he’s a cocky, smooth-talking, panty-dropping playboy of a cop. And yet, I’m helplessly drawn to him.

His charm and good looks reduce me to a fumbling, mumbling teenaged version of myself, which pretty much guarantees that nothing will ever come of my silly crush.

Until the
Published April 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Best of Intentions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Best of Intentions

Start your review of Best of Intentions
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Best of Intentions was an adorable book. It was one of those stories where it's so easy to fall in love with the characters that you don't even realize it's happening. There was no really big drama or a ton of angst involved, so I got to just enjoy Jenny and Nate. It was honestly the best book of my week and I couldn't have picked a better time to read it. This is the perfect book for when you need something light and sweet to perk you up after a stressful day.

My
Robyn
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good Girl Stars

I wanted to know more about Nate, and get my hands on his story when he was first introduced in the book released previous to this one, “Best Laid Plans! I must have missed this one releasing tho. A hot, broody cop that was the best “funcle” around...yes please! He had me at the, “prescription pad apology note”...which was a highlight!

Loved the brief revisit with Tatum, as well. She was such a highlight in, BLP! Precocious kiddos are my jam, not just in real life, but books too!
Harloe Rae
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my sweet stars! Best of Intentions is an incredible romance. Once again, LK Farlow shows off her brilliant talent by producing another stunning story. From the first page to the last, I was glued to these pages. This is definitely a must-read!

Jenny is such a sassy heroine. She’s vivacious and full of snark, but sensitive and genuine. And Nate. He’s the package deal. I fell for him hard and fast, not blaming Jenny one bit for her array of emotions. Together they make a perfect pair.
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
This book was SO good! ...more
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh this book...the feels gahhh.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

I’ve only read a couple books from this amazing author but let me tell you this, the ones I have read have been amazing and this one, Best of Intentions, it is phenomenal! It blew me away and left me in complete and utter awe.

There’s a select few kind of books that make me weak and a sisters best friend is without a doubt one of them and this is exactly what this book is.

Nate and Jenny are incredible
Irma
Apr 20, 2019 rated it liked it
“Even though she’s everything I’ve ever wanted but never let myself hope for, I know I’ll run her, and I refuse to ruin her…It was nice while it lasted, Jenny Jones, but like I said, I’m not the guy for you.”

I recently read my first book my L.K. - Best Laid Plans. That story blew my mind.

I found myself comparing Best of Intentions to Best Laid Plans. Best Laid Plans won :). I can honestly say that I am a fan of this story and even though I was fond of both characters, I would have loved seing
Syndi
Sep 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Best Laid Plans is my first book by this author. I remember I like it a lot. So I picked up Best of Intentions hoping the same quality as previous book. But I am bit disappointed with Best of Intentions. Overall the story is sweet, cute, romantic. But the plot is very plain. So plain that there is almost no layer on it.

Jenny is likeable heroine. Typical sweet, cute, fun, loyal, caring etc etc characters. But Nate is off. Once I found out about Nate's past, I cringe. In my head is like: that is
Jenn Amy
After Best Laid Plans I couldn't wait to read Jenny & Nate's story, and oh how I loved it! They spend a little too much time denying their feelings for each other but once they finally give in it is oh so sweet. You can't help but fall in love with them and won't want to put it down until the end. If you are looking for a sweet, low-angst story. This is it! 4 stars.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

LK Farlow has a magical way with her words and dang this was a really, really good book, totally my favorite one to date by her. Refreshingly beautiful, intricately written, and expertly told... Farlow takes her readers on an unforgettable, unputdownable, undeniable romance that still tug at your heart and keep you glued to the pages, long after they stop turning.

She's always crushed on him but she's never been more than his little sister's best friend.... or has she? He doesn't think
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
LK Farlow's newest book featured one of my favorite kinds of heroes. The kind that play the field without commitment until they meet the one. Except in this case our leading man and woman have known each other for a while, they have just been fighting their attraction. Until they decide not to. And then they decide its better if they go back to fighting it. And then...

This book was kind of a roller coaster. But it was a great ride. Lots of emotion and witty moments and revelations and so much
Cassidy (cassidyreads)
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I Received an arc in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Candi Kane PR and LK Farlow. I really enjoyed this book, I love the sibling’s best friend/best friend’s sibling trope. I also have to read more romance novels that have police officers in them!! I really enjoyed Nate and Jenny’s character. I wasn’t the biggest Nate fan in the beginning, because of how reluctant he was towards Jenny but I liked how the story played out in the end. I really enjoyed Jenny’s character, she was so sweet ...more
Kaitlyn
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gah!! I love these characters!! LOVE!!! I needed more Nate and Jenny when I was reading Natalie and Alden’s story and let me tell you, this one did not disappoint!! I just, omg!!! If I thought I adored them before it’s nothing to how much I love this book and these characters!!
Andrea
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
L.K. Farlow's best yet! Unputdownable, Best of Intentions was an absolute joy! Just like Jenny, I fell in love with Nate and just like Nate, I was enchanted with Jenny.
Nina Wallace
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
Dumb, only a man with a massive ego would blame someone’s mental illness on themselves.
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
DREAMY’S REVIEW

L.K. Farlow is a ‘new to me’ author and I have to say, after reading Best of Intentions, I’m totally not understanding as to why I haven’t read by her before!

Best of Intentions was all kinds of sweet, swoony, and filled with flirty banter! This book made me laugh, cry, want to talk some sense into the hero, and become BFFs with the heroine!

Nate Reynolds and Jenny Jones had me by the heart!

Their chemistry was explosive, yet Nate refused to give into temptation! And as
2OCC Reviews
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: marie
I wanted to love Best of Intentions, I really did. But I can’t. First, I’ve read this story before, well not this exact story, but close enough. Second, I really could not stand Jenny and Nate. Both of them just irritated the bee-jeez out of me. Nate with his attitude and Jenny with her gullibility were just too much for me.

The first SMH moment came when they snuck out of his little sister, her best friend’s wedding only to end up in bed watching tv and eating snacks? What?? From that point on,
Athena
Apr 09, 2019 rated it liked it
3 STARS

Best Of Intentions is such a sweet story that follows Nate Reynolds, a hook-up kind of guy and Jenny Jones, BFF to Nate’s younger sister. LK Farlow does an amazing job of giving us a best friend’s older brother romance that covers some difficult real life issues. Nate views Jenny as the very definition of a “Good Girl”, one who deserves a forever kind of love; which he feels he isn’t allowed to have due to trauma from past events. Jenny is a strong female character that knows what she
Joy Novel Thoughts
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best of Intentions was even better than Best Laid Plans! I know that's a bold statement, considering how good it was, but it't the truth!

Nate and Jenny had me in stitches! Their chemistry was palpable, but yet Nate refused to give in and as frustrating as that could be at times, once I knew his reasoning my heart broke for him even more. He was trying to do what was best, even if he broke his own heart in the process.

I loved how the relationships with their friends and family was such a key
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jenny is best friends with Nate’s little sister, Natalie. What’s one thing he shouldn’t do? Be attracted to her, but that’s not the case.

Jenny doesn’t have the best history when it comes to relationships. She is self-conscious when it comes to her diabetes, especially after her ex made her feel terrible for having a disease she can’t control. She is the girl who doesn’t does one night stands, she wants commitment and a relationship. However, she gives in to her crush on Nate Reynolds and has a
Tanja Kezmic
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: omgreads
I've finally found a female character that I can honestly say I can connected to her 100%. We have so much in common it’s not even funny.

I loved Jenny and Nate. Their relationship is full of ups and downs with Nate caring around a lot of baggage from his past. I loved Jenny and her love for him. It was breaking my heart to see how much she wanted him and he kept pushing her and her feelings back. But when Nate finally deceived that he would do just about anything for her it was pure magic and
queen_of_the_books_18
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
First of all what an awesome name for the heroine of this book... Jenny

This is the first book I’ve ever read by LK Farlow and I really enjoyed it. I will definitely be reading more of her books in future.

Nate and Jenny, their relationship was just so damn sweet. I fell for Nate hard, I just loved him. I love that LK Farlow used real issues in this book to bring to light how people fight every day even if their lives seem perfect or they come across like they are ok. This is exactly what she
Jess (ireadergosum) Reviews
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
A little angst, a little good girl, and all of the best intentions. This romance read was a fun one. The characters have depth, and I appreciated their unique struggles. There are some very realistic issues that come up in this book, and I appreciate that in a good romance. There is just this wonderful back and forth that pulls at the heart strings, and makes the ending that much more satisfying. I'd definitely recommend picking up this one and the first book in the series too!
Anna Doe
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nate and Jenny will steal your hearts! Cute and funny, but also really emotional, and completely real best friend's brother romance.
LianaReads blog
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great read

New to me author and a great book to start with.Real feelings for real situations and issues that people are living with like healthcare.Being a nurse as my daily job, i really enjoyed this book and the way the author managed to create a story full of reliable characters with a life story that could be one of our friend living it.It gives more awareness at the small things in life that are surrounding us and helps with the empathy and just to take a moment to stop thinking what if;
Nicole Erard
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story with great characters

This story was a sweet little sisters best friend love story!! Jenny and Nate have sexual tension off the charts!! I also love how Jenny has type 1 diabetes and the author showed how Jenny manages it and how it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Can’t wait to see what comes next!!
amberreadsromance
Shelves: kindle-unlimited

I absolutely loved this! This was my first time reading a book by this author so I didn't know what to expect but I'm so glad I did. I'll definitely be reading others by her.

I loved Jenny and Nate! Such a cute and funny friends to lover romance!
Coco.V
Nov 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (11/29/2019)! ...more
ANGELA OBERNDORFER
May 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Had so much potential.

I tried to finish this book. It had the makings for a great story but the characters were very immature and the problem they were dealing with was somewhat ridiculous. Just didn’t hold my interest.
Carol | tilthelastpage
"There's nothing you could do—nothing you cold tell me or show me—that would make me not want you"

Keeping this review short, I'd say Best of Intentions is a delightful treat for any fans of Best Friend's Brother romantic trope. Jenny and Nate story promises lots of fun and excitement, also steam and sexy tidbits. Although, it might not be the best book I've read this far but I did enjoy some parts of it.

Nate and Jenny relationship developed big time at the wedding of Nate's little sister
Jessica Cox
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot Cop and Little sister's, best friend have major chemistry. This read gives you all the feels. It is a feel-good read that will make you laugh and break your heart at the same time. Nate is the love and leaves em, one night only, no emotion hot cop. Jenny is our Good Girl she has had a crush on Nate for a while, she is a bubbly outgoing woman, but around Nate, she becomes a mess. After a one unforgettable together, these two know Nate won't change and Jenny knows the score they become ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Pour Judgment
  • Breaker
  • I'm Yours
  • Gone For You (All For You, #1)
  • The Difference
  • Falling For You (All For You, #2)
  • Where Forever Ends (Maplewood Falls, #1)
  • One Indecent Night (West Sisters, #1)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Wait for Me
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Stay
  • Fight Dirty
  • Staying For You (All For You, #3)
  • Cheap Trick
  • Ask Me Why
  • Through His Eyes
  • A Pizza My Heart (Slice #1)
Wife. Mom.