Start by marking “Tempt the Wolf” as Want to Read:
Tempt the Wolf

Tempt the Wolf

(Fairy Tale Billionaire #3)

The Wolfe. Motocross racing legend. The ultimate bad boy. My mind says run, but my body says stay…

I have three ironclad rules in my life – no motorcycles, no racing, and especially no motoracing – and the Wolfe is about to make me to break all three.

All my life I've avoided bad boys and motorcycles. Now, I have a choice - lose my job or work with the Wolfe. Call me crazy,
Published April 15th 2019 by Independently Published

Start your review of Tempt the Wolf
Raecharmed
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Poppy is an amazing game programmer and when her boss puts her on the motocross account she really doesn't want to do it because of personal reasons. However he wont give her an out so she goes to meets the driver she is to liaison with. Wolfe is the front runner driver of the season and he doesn't want to take time to talk to whoever is coming for the game but he is also forced to do so. Sparks fly between him and Poppy as they banter back and forth. When he goes to put her on a bike she freaks ...more
Granger McGringot
There were lots of things that I totally dig from this book:
1. Smart as a whip h;
2. Equally smart H and supportive one too;
3. Thorough background story and soulful at that. Each MCs had their own demon and past. And they found a way to overcome it by being together. Awwww *cue: melodramatic song*
4. How everything coming altogether into places and how two seemingly different individuals actually clicked and perfect for each other.
description

It was a good story. I supposed it was an adaptation of red ridding
Parusha Naickerparusha
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
A quick, insta-love story. Poppy is a programmer and she working on a new project. This new project includes motorcross racing which brings up bad memories... she has to work with the current motorcross champ, whom she thinks will be too arrogant and cocky, but she couldn't be more mistaken.
Adrian Wolfe, know as 'the Wolfe' is the current motorcross champ for the last four years, he's going to be retiring after this last race, and he needs to make this last race count in order to still keep his
Darlene
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Poppy is a gaming programmer. Adrian the Wolfe is a motocross racer. Both lost their parents at a young age, both are virgins. Poppy shut herself down after her father died motocross racing and can't tell anyone no. Adrian has never felt wanted by anyone after his parents died except his mechanic and coach. When Poppy and Adrian meet it is meant to be, they both begin to trust and experience life as they never have before, can you say insta-love? I enjoyed this great short story.

I received a fre
Annemarie Suchey
Poppy lost her famous father in a motocross accident and her mom took off. Her Grams raised her. Now she's a programming prodigy and her Skeevey boss assigns her to design the new motocross game. The main character is the top rider on the circuit, Wolfe. Adrian "Wolfe" lost his parent young in a shooting. They both have pasts and trust issues but feel something pulling them together. Love the ending!! ...more
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love shifter stories and I really enjoyed this captivating and interesting story. The story-line and characters are interesting and I like them. I also enjoyed the suspense, intrigue and twists and turns in this story. I look forward to reading more from this writer.

Elvira
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
,Poppy and Aiden are a great couple with so much chemistry from the start. This one is a racer and a gamer that has a storyline with enough twist to keep you entertained. Both of these are amazing humans that take care of others the best that they can.

Tanya
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He is everything she has vowed to avoid at all costs. Now she has been given a choice lose her job or work with him. She may just be breaking her three rules with him. Will she break one, two or even all three? See just how many she may break if any

C
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book grabbed me from the beginning and I couldn't put it down!! It's a romance between a motocross biker and a gamer. It was steamy and hot!! I loved the characters!!

Raveen Vann
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great story and characters in this series. Hes someone she knows she should stay away from to avoid getting hurt but cant help but wanting him. Just loved.
Beth
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome Book

This one of the best books I have read in a long time. The story draws you in as if you are part of it and belong there.
Jisa Dean
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm so glad I found these guys! Quick, steamy, and all heart. Well written and thoughtful it was a good read. I can't wait to read more. ...more
Cali Jewel
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A super quick yet sweetly fun summer romance with lots of steamy goodness and undeniable passion... very entertaining from beginning to end and was a great read.
KKB
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was cute, and sweet. I like her job but I did not get her anxiety about it with her pass.
Delfina
Angelica
May 04, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Wrong author listed 3 14 Apr 16, 2019 05:11PM

• Pretty Virgin (Rags to Riches, #1)
  • Wedding Cake Crasher
  • Captured
  • His Hostage
  • Kept
  • Stolen
  • Jock Blocked
  • Muse
  • Restored
  • Three of Us (Three of Us, #1)
  • Pretty Prize
  • Bare for the Alpha (Ridge Brothers Bear Shifters, #1)
  • The Hitman's Angel
  • Wed To The Warrior
  • Heart of the Mountain
  • Rock-a-Bye, Baby: A Vegas, Baby Novella
  • Stopping at Nothing
  • Finding Home
Get Your Free Starter Library at www.alexandrabanks.com/coming-soon
Alexandra Banks delivers smart, strong heroines, and heroes who love them. You’ll get that romance read afterglow…every single time. Better yet, AB books are short and sweet – because let’s be honest, sometimes quickies are best. If you want happiness, sweet fun, and steamy romance then Alexandra Banks is for you!

Fairy Tale Billionaire (5 books)
  • Tempt the Beast (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 1)
  • Tempt the Beauty (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 2)
  • Hard Drive: A Friends to Lovers / Military / Steamy Short Romance (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 4)
  • Sheriff McVirgin: A Friends to Lovers/ Virgin/ Short Romantic Comedy (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 5)

News & Interviews