Start by marking “Swing Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Swing Vol. 2

Swing Vol. 2

(Swing by Matt Hawkins #2)

Dan and Cathy’s swinging adventures continue in this SUNSTONE spin-off as they explore their love and boundaries—and discover that trust is the key to it all.
Published September 18th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Swing Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Swing Vol. 2

Start your review of Swing Vol. 2
James DeSantis
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Swing goes deeper into the world of Swinging with Cathy and Dan meeting other couples like them.

The slowburn approach of the series, getting to know Dan and Cathy normal living situation, their kids, and family life and work life mixed with the sex part of it is what keeps this series strong. Dan is ready now to try a swing couple but as they soon find out, it's harder to find a couple who's really who they say they are. From funny meet ups, to crazy text messages, to some rules being broken
Randy Lander
I really like it, and it’s informed by the experience of the writer and artist in swinging, but there were definitely some problematic aspects to it for me, notably that the writer finds the term unicorn funny and uses it but doesn’t seem to have run across the negative aspects of unicorn hunting and he has his couple do some squicky if understandable in context things like only dating as a couple or the guy being more than a little controlling and jealous, which can both be huge red flags.

Vera-Michele
Sep 27, 2019 rated it liked it
3/5

This was ok. Not the best but not the worst. It was just something to read since I’m still kind of slumped.
Anniken Haga
This was an ok second album to the first. It builds on the experience of them finding out about their sexuality and their boundaries in a good way that is easy to understand even for non-swingers/lifestylers of any kind. I also think it shows good character development, especially in Dan.

I see where the story is going from here, though. I wasn't surprised when what happened, happened in the end, and while I may roll my eyes at it and think ''noob move'', I also think it's good the author
Deanna Bailey
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I just started dipping my toes into graphic novels so I'm not sure how to rate this. I love and I hate how short graphic novels are, but I thought this was steamy and entertaining. I liked the couple exploring swinging in a healthy, respectful, and consensual way along with the graphics/images. I thought this was pretty good.
Amber Brownlow
So disappointed After loving volume 1 so much, I had high hopes for this one figuring things would be getting started. Don't get me wrong, the sexy times are there, I just wanted/was hoping for so much more. I did still enjoy reading a smutty graphic novel based on swinging. ...more
Drucilla
This volume is definitely a little more introspective than the first and I'm interested in what the creators have planned for the story in the long run. Though hopefully it won't fall victim to tired cliches like the ending suggests it's going to.
Steven Davis
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Continues the tale nicely, and good bonus material. Thoughtful and useful info.
Jessica Hall
This was actually.. educational?
James
Living the 'Lifestyle' just seems way too stressful for me.
Sophie
Feb 07, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2.5 I really love the art style and I felt that this story was a little bit better because they were swinging and conflict was happening but this series is just alright to me ...more
Ana
FINAL RATING: 5,4/10 ,5

Series
1) Swing, Vol. 1

It was better that the first but just because it was actually about what it said. Still, I feel like the swing scenes are few and too short; but it was entertaining enough.

Plot: 5/10

Brian
rated it it was ok
Feb 02, 2020
Cheryl
rated it did not like it
Jan 07, 2020

• Giant Days, Vol. 11
  • Harleen (2019) #2
  • Ice Cream Man, Vol. 4: Tiny Lives
  • Blood Stain, Volume 1
  • Only For You (Lick, #3)
  • DCeased
  • The Beauty, Vol. 2
  • Sunstone, Vol. 4
  • Farmhand, Vol. 2: Thorne in the Flesh
  • Giant Days, Vol. 9 (Giant Days #9)

Swing by Matt Hawkins (3 books)
  • Swing, Vol. 1