Start by marking “Weekend Fling (Crazy Love, #4)” as Want to Read:
Weekend Fling (Crazy Love, #4)

Weekend Fling

(Crazy Love #4)

It’s just supposed to be a weekend fling. . . . “Stacey Lynn always knows how to perfectly balance sexy and sweet.”—New York Times bestselling author Lauren Layne

Fresh out of a long-term relationship, Willow Parks is working two jobs and caring for her mother, whose husband left her with nothing but a pile of bills. That’s why Willow made a vow: no men until she figures out her own life.

But while she majobs  caringsweet.”—New
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 206 pages
Expected publication: November 26th 2019 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about Weekend Fling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Weekend Fling

Start your review of Weekend Fling (Crazy Love, #4)
Carol
3.5 stars.
This is the fourth book in this "Crazy Love" series and it was another fast and fun read for me even if...... a little emotional at times as well as the fact that it also dealt with some real life issues- i.e. mental illness. There was definitely some pretty good banter included and Trey's parents were way.... hilarious. I also really liked how supportive Trey was for Willow in her times of need even if she was still reluctant to give him any chance romantically. Such a sweet, good guy.
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

Good conclusion to this series. Willow is friends with the couple from book 2, and Trey is friends with the other two couples. Willow and Trey hook-up for one weekend at his friend's wedding. Then hell breaks loose at home with Willow's mother. She runs, and avoids him. She finally lets him help her, and true love wins in the end.
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and Publisher Via NetGalley***

3.5 Stars

Fine, if you are hot and want to drag me on an all expenses paid vacation, I am probably going to go. (Don't tell my husband, ok?)

And, this is the decision that Willow makes when Trey asks her to accompany him on a weekend trip out of town. Willow is dealing with a lot and a break from her life and the things she is dealing with feels too good to be true.

It's also not as simple as
Heather andrews
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Trey is just a really generous man and loves to offer his services, “and the rooms are adjoining. I’m telling you right now, mine will be opened and unlocked. Anytime you want me, I’m there.” Trey's dad is so unfiltered, “My balls are already sweating from this damn heat. I tell you what.” Oh. My. God. Trey drops his dad’s hand..." I liked this book, I loved Trey.
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
❤ with a touch of real life. It’s not all sunshine and roses. Review to come ...more
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem

I haven’t read many books by Stacey Lynn but I have enjoyed the books I was fortunate enough to read.
I also haven’t read the other books in the Crazy Love series before but I didn’t feel like I was missing out. Ok..thats a lie. The secondary characters in this book were a hoot and I loved them all so much. So much to the point where I wanted to stop reading and start from Book 1.

Anyway, Weekend Fling was an utterly fun book.The hero Trey Kollins is downrigh
Pelusa Rivera
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
We get Treeeeey!!! I had always loved Trey and was so happy that he was getting his own book, he needed his own, he deserved his own book. I hope you are keeping up with the series because the characters from the previous books make an appearance and I loved it!!. In this book Trey is interested in a waitress from the coffee shop that he goes to and he has been asking her out everyday for a while now but Willow has not had an easy time. First her boyfriend of 5 years dumps her (what a jerk) than ...more
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
 photo 20191026_164529_zpsnyqvf1pl.jpg
This is a NEW to me author and books and Yes I know I jumped the gun in the Series BUT this one was very sweet and beautiful, the blurb is what caught my eye in the first place. Check out my FULL REVIEW & MORE on my BLOG ->CLICK HERE
Ayekah
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For pity's sake, I'm going to gush about this book! Holy nuts Stacey Lynn, you wrote this perfect man that is Trey Collins! Trey is the third of the trio that is Corbin and Caitlyn, all going to school together and still work together. Trey is a tech mogul and has the tendency to get really absorbed in his work.
He doesn't however miss a beat when he goes every day to the coffee shop in his building and tries his luck with Willow. Willow recently coming out of a bad relationship, now living
Sharon Tyler
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Weekend Fling is the fourth book in the Crazy Love series by Stacey Lynn. Each book can be enjoyed on its own, but characters from the previous books do make appearances and are secondary characters. It is currently scheduled for release on November 26 2019.

Fresh out of a long-term relationship, Willow Parks is working two jobs and caring for her mother, whose husband left her with nothing but a pile of bills. That’s why Willow made a vow: no men until she figures out her own life. But while sh
Lyn
My thanks to NetGalley, the publisher, and the author for providing this ARC in exchange for a fair and honest review.

After requesting this ARC, only then did I realize it's #4 in a series. And I haven't read the other books. But that's never stopped me before from plunging into a story world. In fact, I feel it shows how well an author can write a novel within a series and make it feel complete. Five stars for hitting the mark on this one!

I loved this story. The characters aren't
Carolyn's
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Willow is a character you can identify with. She is fresh off a break up that has left her more than shaken, her parents are splitting up and she is left to mop up her dad's mess and take care of her mother- who is battling depression and sinking the family finances. Willow is nowhere near ready for a new man in her life, but Trey is persistent and gives Willow an offer she can't refuse- a stress-free weekend away.

Trey is a sexy multi-millionaire and could have almost any woman going
Carolyn's
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Trey is a sexy multi-millionaire and could have almost any woman going
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Willow Parks' proverbial plate is overflowing, her days are spent working two jobs, caring for her ailing mother, and trying to squeeze a few spare minutes in to go to the gym for some "me time." She is also just coming out of a long term relationship and her heart is still weathering the effects of the break-up, so needless to say she does not have time for anything else... and that includes a sexy tech mogul named Trey.

Everyday he comes into the coffee shop, they share a few flirty
Jin
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley, 2019books
Sweet story between millionaire who falls in love with barista with lots of baggage.
Willow's long term relationship just ended and her father left her mother at the same time. Now she is drowning in debt and trying to take care of her mother who lost her way since her husband walked out on her. She didn't have time for herself.
When Trey, tech millionaire strolled in to cafe, he always looked for Willow and kept asking her out on a date even though she refused every time. This time, his best fr
Shannon
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Weekend Fling is Book 4 in the Crazy Love series and focuses on Willow, who is working many jobs trying to make ends meet and helping to take care of her mom who is not doing so well following her dad leaving them, and she was also recently dumped herself. Trey is a rich bigwig who frequents the coffee shop Willow works at and is enamored with her from the start, but she repeatedly turns down his offers to take her out. Willow decides she finally needs to have some fun and gives in to Trey's inv ...more
Ruthie Taylor
Nov 18, 2019 rated it liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the fourth book in an interlinked series. All the main characters appear across the books, but each could be read alone in my opinion. In this installment we get to enjoy the wedding of Caitlin and Jonas, who's story features in 28 Dates.

Trey needs a date for the wedding, and finally manages to persuade Willow at his favourite coffee shop to go with him. He has been trying for ages as he finds her irresistible, but s
Jessi
Willow is not having a great life at the moment; she needs an escape from having to work two jobs to support her mother who is depressed after Willow's dad walked out for seemingly no reason. When Trey, a tech-guy who comes into her coffee job and has flirted with her before, asks her to be his date to his best friend's wedding, she agrees. A weekend away, maybe a hot fling with a hot guy will make her life look a little bit happier.
Trey is ecstatic. He has been crushing hard on this woman
Jas
Oct 04, 2019 rated it liked it
When a millionaire offers a struggling barista a weekend away at a beach resort how can she possibly say no? Willow has neither the time nor the inclination to invest in a new relationship but sexy Trey keeps asking her out. When she finally agrees to travel to his friend's wedding as his date she only wants a weekend of fun and a break from her stressful life. However the more she gets to know Trey the more she wonders if they could be more.

Much like Willow I went into this book looking for so
Luvofbooks
Nov 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Weekend Fling by Stacey Lynn featured couples from previous series which I've never read before and I was able to understand and read through it easily.

In the beginning I had several questions about Trey's affection and need for Willow. Especially if he's cute and a millionaire. That seems too good to be true. Trey's initial connection was a little bit strange to me especially if he's been asking her out for several months prior. Secondly, he was portrayed as lively, jovial, and some
Athena Mae Rupas
Another fantastic story by the wonderful Stacey Lynn. This is the fourth installment in her Crazy Love series and in this book we finally get the story of Trey. I absolutely love the character of Trey. He deserved to get his own book. It's probably a good idea to have read the other books in the series before reading this one because the characters from past books make an appearance, which I loved. Trey finds himself interested in a waitress from the coffee shop he goes to named Willow. Willow h ...more
Sherri Babb
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and all the characters that we have meant in each book. From the moment I meant Trey I loved everything about him and this is his book. I have to say that he is the sweetest and kindest man. He is also hot! He has had a crush on Willow ever since he first saw her. He is a very nervous person and it took him a while to get up the courage to ask her out. At first Willow says no because she has so much going on in her life and she just does not need the complications that would c ...more
Christina Montminy
Wonderfully emotional, sexy & sweet all wrapped up in Weekend Fling. Author Stacey Lynn has a wonderful way of telling a story that makes you feel like you’re actually in the story. Weekend Fling is a great addition to a fun series. Trey & Willow are both sweet, sexy & strong characters & they have massive chemistry together. Trey’s shyness made him such an adorable character but it was his determination & persuasive tendencies that made him the loveable guy he is. Willow’s s ...more
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Weekend Fling by Stacey Lynn was a fun read that was sweet and emotional. Willow Parks has a lot on her plate. Just being dumped by her long term boyfriend, her father walking out on her mother and her mother falling apart. The last thing she needs is the gorgeous, millionaire
Trey Collins in her life. She is done with men. But Trey is hard to ignore, Especially when he offers a much needed getaway to attend a friend’s wedding.

Willow does not want anything serious right now, but the more time s
Sherri Babb
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
B.
Nov 16, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The romance in this novel is built on a very shallow foundation. Trey, a sexy tech millionaire is attracted to the sexy and pretty Willow who works as a barista in the coffee shop in his building. But Willow is cynical about romance and men having been thrown over by her ex while she has to help her unstable mother after her father walked out.

But they’re both sexy so they have sexy times when he convinces her to go away for a weekend. She has to leave to take care of her mother and f
Lori
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I first read the blurb and saw the cover, I was thinking this was going to be a lighthearted, sexy, fun book. But it is that and so much more. Willow and Trey meet in a funny way. She is working at a coffee shop and he comes in everyday, asking her out each time, and she refuses. He is astounded by this. These scenes are quite entertaining. Trey is charming, determined, and hands down sexy. I like him throughout this entire story. He proves what a gem he is over and over. Throw in an adorab ...more
Terry
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Willow is working two jobs and caring for her mother because her dad just walked out on them and left her mother devastated. Trey is a self made billionaire and has flirted with the barista from his favourite coffee shop since the day she started. Finally she agrees to go with him to his friend’s wedding for the weekend. This is their chance to have a weekend fling, get each other out of their systems and then go on with their busy lives.

This is a cute sexy romance that will have you
Pam
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
While this was an entertaining quick read for me, it was also surprisingly emotional. Willow was overwhelmed, exhausted & slightly depressed with the entire situation her life has become. A broken relationship, a severely depressed mother, a father who left, unpaid bills & working two jobs to try not to fall further. This was her reality. She didn’t have time for anything else.

Trey is a gorgeous, sexy multimillionaire who was entranced by Willow. He’d been asking her out for weeks but s
Karen
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute contemporary romance. Willow is busting her ass at 2 jobs to help out her mother who was recently dumped by her father. And, oh yeah, Willow is also getting over her own heartbreak. Trey is the rich, geeky guy who stops by the coffee shop where Willow works hoping for a shot. Willow finally agrees to a weekend away with Trey (no strings attached).

The backstory of Trey having asked Willow out helped the believability of Willow agreeing to a weekend away with Trey. I liked that Tr

• Win Big (Wynn Hockey, #3)
  • A Cowboy Like You (Heart of Texas #4)
  • Ice Hard (New York Nighthawks, #2)
  • This Is Love (Harmony Pointe, #2)
  • Devil's Daughter (The Ravenels, #5)
  • All Fired Up
  • Tangled Up In Christmas (Texas Heat #2)
  • Unmanageable (Forbidden Cove, #2)
  • Reforming the CEO
  • Yours in Scandal (Man of the Year, #1)
  • Almost Just Friends (Wildstone, #4)
  • The Event (The Creek Water Series, #1)
  • Good Guy (Rookie Rebels, #1)
  • Decidedly By Chance (By the Bay, #5)
  • In It to Win It (Wynn Hockey, #2)
  • The Worst Best Man
  • The Firefighter's Cinderella (Fire and Sparks #3)
  • My Forever Plus-One (Daring Divorcees, #3)
HI! I love my family. I might love wine more. I'm pretty sure I bring the LOUD and poor decisions to any gathering. I can't keep a plant alive no matter how hard I try, but I can raise humans with a strong knowledge of sass and sarcasm.

I'm also the author of more than two dozen romance and erotic romance novels. Most of which have been best sellers on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and AppleBooks!

L

Crazy Love (4 books)
  • Fake Wife (Crazy Love, #1)
  • Knocked Up  (Crazy Love, #2)
  • 28 Dates (Crazy Love, #3)