Start by marking “Choosing the Hart” as Want to Read:

Previously published in 2015 as Ace of Harts

A love triangle.
An emotional rollercoaster.
Who will she choose?

They say loving two people is wrong.
They say wanting both is selfish.
But what do I do when they both love me to?

The Big Apple was meant to be a fresh start.
With a new job, a new lease on life, I pushed the past to the back of my mind. But that’s never where secr
Published May 14th 2019 by Dani René Books (first published December 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Choosing the Hart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Choosing the Hart

Jenny B
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dani Rene has written a great book in Ace of Hearts. A love triangle between brothers that is exceptionally well written and includes incredible details and descriptions. Triston drove me batty at times with his demanding rigid ways and Bash - swoon (he needs his own book). Evie was a solid character trying to find her heart between the two.

While this book does contain cheating it also contains true raw feelings of happiness, anger, lust and love. I know cheating will make this a book for not ev
Coco.V
May 18, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on iBooks today (5/18/2018)!💝
Joelle
I am not really sure what to say about this story because I really enjoy this author normally but, for me this time around I am going to say this story was not for me and I really hate saying that.

This story sexual wise was super hot and I can't believe I am saying this but, this story had way to much sex and not enough plot and what plot for me just didn't do it for me.The story itself was fan worthy and had a Fifty Shades of Grey Vibe to it .

There was no doubt the Tristion and Bash characters
Tre Talbot
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mind Blown! I was capivitated from the start of the book as we're introduced to Emily as she has moved to NY recently and doesn't have any friends or family round, then we get to meet Triston the sexy as all hell alpha male. This story turns up the heat just the way I like it, the Sparks are flying everywhere with these two. Throughout the whole book I had a big grin on my face imagining myself as Em, she is one very lucky lady. Just when you think things won't get any hotter we learn about Bash ...more
Dreamy reads
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

Choosing the Hart is an emotional, raw, real, love triangle romance that will have you rooting for both heroes!

Triston Hart is rigid, cold, broody, confusing, and closed-off to love and his feelings. After his past, he swears off of love until...

Sassy, relatable, social, shy, and full of life, Emily Reid walks into his office and shaking his world and slowly changing his perspective.

Emily cannot deny her attraction to her boss, Triston, until a handsome stranger captures he
Melissa Mendoza

Page Count: 270
Heat Level: 5 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

When you’re given a difficult choice.
How do you decide?

After traumatic circumstances drag her away from a life she was used to, Emily Reid packs up her small town life and moves to New York City to start again. Leaving behind a past that brought her unbearable pain, she pushes through to make her teenag
Selin'
Apr 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Can I first start saying that this was written SO GOOD for being a debut novel?

I am blown away by how addictive this book was, and how this story was filled with twist and turns that kept my attention until the very end. I love how Dani could make you picture exactly everything that was on the pages.

I was HOOKED from the first page, wanting more Em – Bash – Triston (No, I’m not going to explain who they are, Yes you’re going to have to pick it up for yourself and find out). I was loving all thi
Judy Miracle
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Its been a while since I have read a love triangle book and I forgot how much I loved them. Not knowing who was going to win. Working it all out on my end of which one of the two I would choose. But you also get a little bit of suspense and drama in it as well. I mean what Triangle wouldn't have drama.

Emily has up and moved to New York to pursue her dream job in which she lands. But little does she realized the kind of trouble she could be facing.

Not only is her boss Triston hotter than sin bu
Wendy Fisher
Jun 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For her first novel...she hit a home run. This story had the perfect combination of love and angst, even had a few no, no, no moments. Emily gets the ideal job in NYC. Her boss, Triston, is a hard egg to crack. But is there chemistry between them? Triston sends off mixed messages, so when Emily meets the CEO of a coffee company, she doesn't hesitate to accept a date. They each have their secrets that will make or break them. Can they handle the truth? How can she love 2 men? How can she choose? ...more
Melissa Ann
Mar 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's hard to believe this is a debut novel, because it's a great storyline, with 2 hot with brothers and a amazing female lead. A rollercoaster of a read, highs and lows and one tough decision. Overall a wonderful 5 star read!
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
No matter what I read from this author I can’t fault her. I’m sure she could persuade me to read a sports magazine and I’d still love it lol

Emily’s story is hot...like get the fan out hot. Emily moves to New York for a clean start. There she meets her new boss Triston. He’s super hot and there’s chemistry between them. When she meets a sexy handsome stranger Emily’s life is gonna change forever.

I felt the author threw me on a fast speeding emotional roller coaster with this story. I absolutely w
cupcakes and bookshelves
So sexy and emotional, love triangles are one of my favourite genres and in Dani's hands this is a rollercoaster I devoured with the upmost pleasure. It drove me nuts at times, but in the most delicious of ways. I was torn and frustrated but LOVED EVERY. SINGLE. SECOND.
4.5 Stars

*Copy kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much*
Mollien Fote Osterman

Page Count: 270 pages
Heat Level: # 5 flames out of 5
Rating: # 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

When you’re given a difficult choice. How do you decide? After traumatic circumstances drag her away from a life she was used to, Emily Reid packs up her small town life and moves to New York City to start again. Leaving behind a past that brought her unbearable pain, she pushes through to make her teen
Kate Hastings
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Let me start by saying that this book has caused me some internal debate over rating it a 4 or 5... and it has everything to do with ME and not the authors writing or delivery of this story.

NOTE: This is a love triangle with a twist & if you aren't for a read that has some cheating elements, then please read any other of this brilliant authors books.

Our heroine Emily is in start-over mode - new city, new job, new beginning and not looking for love. So naturally when you're not looking - it p
Digital Book Freak

description

Well, helllllooooo there, Tristan Hart...AND Bash of course!

Woweeee, can you say HOT?! Every few pages I had to fan myself! I think my Kindle almost melted in my hands!

My second novel by Dani René and she doesn't disappoint with this hot read!

Emily Reid just moved to New York City, to start over and lands a great job as event planner at a Je Te Veux Events.

"I walked into his office, prepared, but unprepared for what met me on the other side. Completely stunned by how young and handsome he was. H
Le Ann Foster
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
♡♡Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions ♡ ♡

I gave this book 5 Stars!

Oh My Goodness! If your a Fifty Shades Of Grey fan then you will flove this book. This book has it all but the Red Room Of Pain! The storyline is amazing and I had a hard time picking if I was Team Triston or Team Bash. This book will make you feel all the emotions that Em goes through. See her struggle to getting the happiness she deserves.

Triston is dominant, Alpha male, sexy as sin and has a very dark side. Em works for
Barbara
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG as much as I have come to love Dani Rene's books, I can't believe I am just now reading Ace of Harts. But better late than never.

Emily has left home and moved to NY and lands her dream job! Not only is the job what she has always wanted she has a super sexy boss too. A Boss that comes to want her for more than just work. Emily also meets another super sexy guy while on a work assignment. Emily really likes both men and is torn between the two.

Things start to get crazy for Em when she finds
Liz Ellyn
Nov 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic story arc! Emily Reid is torn between two hot brothers: Triston and Bash. They have a sorted past that makes them untrusting of one another. It is this history that makes the story much more interesting and unpredictable. The brothers’ mutual attraction for Emily Reid makes all those negative feelings toward each other resurface. It doesn’t bring out the best in either of them, but it definitely heightens the sexual passion.

Emily is caught between them and not knowing what is true or p
Mel
Aug 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ann
Oct 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book. There definitely was a lot of erotic scenes between all 3 main characters. Emily Reid is a 33 year old divorced woman starting her life over in New York where she works with a hot smoldering billionaire, Triston Hart. She is attracted to her new boss and it seems the feeling is mutual. Triston presents a hot and cold demeanor to Em leaving her feeling confused. She meets a charming coffee entrepenur, Sebastion, aka Bash whom intrigues her. Em is in a love triangle with both ...more
Charlotte Isaac
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-books
Wow this story was really interesting, it was hot and sweet at same time. It makes you realise you are meant to be loved. It doesn't matter if you love two people, you will always love one more. It also made me realise your past is your past not your future.
I loved how Emily came out of her shell, and let herself feel. After everything with her husband, she didn't let that way her down. She lives her life to fullest, and lets people love her.
I loved Triston, how he has a dark side to him but al
Tamara Harrington
I loved this book! It has everything that I have come to love about a book by Dani René. It is undeniably sexy and the emotional roller coaster that she puts you on is insane, but you can't help but want more. This book is a love triangle with a twist that will frustrate you in the best way possible. If you love an alpha male and don't mind a little competition then you will love this book! enjoy;)
Jade Violet
This was a mixed bag of tricks. On the surface, the storyline had the potential to be really good and plot driven. The characters also were at first relatable and likable. Then things kind of changed all the way around.

Emily has just moved to the city and landed her dream job which also comes with her dream man wrapped up as her boss. When he flip flops hot and cold on her with no follow through she ends up going out with another good looking guy she meets at a work function. Since this is a lov
Christiann Igou
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-2017
4.5 Stars — I am a long time fan of Dani Rene and it was amazing to read her first published novel. Her writing has evolved but she still gave us the strong dominant alpha that you love and hate all at once.

I was worried going into this because although cheating is not a hard limit for me I do have some issues with it...I was uncomfortable at times but loved how things worked out. I could feel Emily’s turmoil and pain of being in love with two men. Triston pissed me off at times with his evasiv
2OCC Reviews
May 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: jessica
I’m not sure where to start. I really really wanted to love this book because I love the angst that cheating and bring but sadly this book fell flat for me. It felt forced and monotone throughout most of the story. In my head the characters all had the same voice. They didn’t differ to me. Maybe that’s because it was a single POV or something.

This book was very...... sex prone. That’s the one thing that came to mind. After the first sex scene it seemed liked every chapter had many sex scenes in
Ally Vance
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 steamy love triangle stars

A hot and dramatic love triangle story which left me hot around the collar and soaking in the panty-region.

Dani René writes engaging and steamy stories and this one was another winner!

I loved the characters and the intricate back and forth between them. I did struggle to understand the motivations of the characters at times, but the emotional impact was definitely there and I was scowling, laughing, and smiling at my kindle throughout.

I know who my favourite is *whi
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Choosing the Hart by Dani Rene is the story of Emily Reid a divorcee (age 33) who has just moved to NY to start a new job. Emily new boss is Triston Hart who she is of course is very attracted to, but he is hard to read for her with his standoffish ways...not to mention he is her boss. Then she happens to meet Sebastion 'Bash' a Coffee mogul who is totally different from Triston. But her feelings are starting to be for both men which adds to her confusion.
There is cheating to this story line be
Heather R Callahan
Page Count: 270
Heat Level: # 5 flames out of 5
Rating: # 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Emily has worked hard to get out of her small town and complicated past. She landed her dream job in New York, and has the life she has always dreamed about. She is a strong full of sass woman, who doesn’t mind giving her opinion.

Soon she finds herself being pursued by two sexy brothers.
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Emily Reid has picked up her life and moved to New York to peruse her dream job. When she lands it, little does she know the amount of trouble she is causing herself. Her boss, Triston Hart, is your typical CEO - tall, dark handsome (tattooed) and not into love. He doesn’t do it after his own heartache, but when Emily walks into his office he is drawn to her in a way he can’t describe.
While dealing with an event for work, Emily comes across Sebastian aka Bash. Sexy, funny and seriously good loo
Sabrina
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"I love every minute with you, angel. It’s like I am finally awake. Life means something more than it has in a long time.”

This is Author Dani Rene’s debut novel, yet you would never know. I loved this book, I did not want to put it down. There are roller coaster turns that I did not expect, yet they made the book so much more enjoyable. This is a love triangle book. We have Emily the scarred past heroine who moves to New York and lands her dream job. She is attracted to her alpha billionaire bo
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Update Book Cover - Ace of Harts by Dani René 3 11 Dec 20, 2016 09:21AM
Dani is an international bestselling author of a mix of various genres, from romantic suspense to dark erotic romance and even BDSM romance. She loves to delve into the raw, emotional journeys her characters venture on, and enjoys the dark, edgy, and sensual scenes that fill the pages of her books. Dani’s stories are seductive with a deviant edge with feisty heroines and dominant alphas.

Dani live