Start by marking “Copper (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Copper (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 1)

Copper

(Blackwings MC - Devil Springs #1)

Copper

I needed a break, so I took off to my friend’s cabin for a few days for some peace and quiet. Instead, I found an injured woman in the woods claiming to be a lost hiker. I immediately knew there was more to her story, and I was right, but the bombshell she dropped was the last thing I expected.

Layla

I wasn’t sure how much more I could take. After losing my
Published April 15th 2019

Start your review of Copper (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 1)
Jennifer Finn
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in the Blackwings MC: Devil Springs Chapter Series by Teagan Brooks. I have been anxious to know more about Copper, Bronze, and Judge since Dash’s book. Copper Black is the President of the Devil Springs Chapter of the Blackwings MC and also Phoenix Black’s cousin. He’s in desperate need of a relaxing vacation so he heads to Badger’s (VP of Croftridge) secluded cabin in the woods. His first night there he rescues a woman from two vicious wild boars. Instead of being ...more
Jessica
Cant wait for more!

Another amazing book by Tegan Brooks! I loved Copper and Layla! They had great chemistry. The story was fast paced and interesting all the way through. I loved getting a peak at how the other Blackwings was doing as well.
Lee-anna Dunk
Eeeeeeekkkkk

Teagan Brooks has done it again with copper giving us the feels and wanting a fictional character we can't have. Like in every book of Teagans she delivers a story that has twists and turns and just when you figured out whats going on "BOOM" your back to picking your jaw up off the ground and shaking your head because you never see it coming. Copper and Laylahs story is one full of heartache, secrets ,regrets and love. Teagan Brooks never disapoints she always ups the anty in every
Becky
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Disappointed what happened?!?!

I loved Copper and Bronze in all the other Blackwings MC books but was really disappointed in the storyline in this one. First he didn't flow seamlessly, it was forced drama imo & how many more of Gnaws children gonna keep popping up? Between the drama and story flow I repeatedly re-read a sentence/paragraphs to understand what/who I was reading about. I don't like to be confused about characters/story while reading. Least favorite in this series so far & I
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
A steamy read mixed with a hot alpha biker.

Teagan you did it again!! This book has so much to it. We get a mystery with A LOT of twists and turns. We get some romance with some action that could melt your sheets, AND best of all we get Copper.

Copper is the president of the Blackwings MC Devil Springs chapter. He decides he needs a few days away to rejuvenate. While he is away he meets Layla who has more secrets than any one person should have. She has been through so much in the last few months
LaToya Toney
Vera Quinn
Just wow!

I loved Copper and Layla. A woman who has had a rough patch of luck with more disappointments than most people could take. A MC president that leads with a firm hand but just needs more but he doesn’t know what exactly. Fantastic club interaction and action. An attraction that can’t be ignored. This is a great start to a new series. Can’t wait for more!
Charlotte
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*WARNING* contains explicit adult sexual situations and violence
I have been following these book since book one of the Blackwings MC. This series with Copper and the Devil's Spring branch of Blackwings is going to be just as good! The plotline is excellently woven and is a delight to turn page after page to watch unravel.
Amy Davies
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Flove

Got to love a sexy, loyal alpha biker who has a soft spot for injured women, lol. Love this series and loved this book. I think Layla was perfect for Copper, really grounded him. Now onto Judge!!!
Peggy Darrow
Ahhhhhh

Another awesome Blackwings book! Copper and Kayla are an awesome intense read. I had use both kindled I didn't want to put it down! The heat, intensity and love is insane!! Ms Brooks has done another awesome read.
Loved it!

I love the continuing story of the mc and the ever growing family. I have reread every book so far art least twice and can never get enough! I loved Layla and her inner strength!
Michelle Mcmahon
Loved it

Teagan has done it again. This is on my top 5 best series. Awesome book it sucks you right in and doesn’t leave you hanging at all throughout the book. Seriously can not wait for more from her.
Nina Traweek
COPPER!!!

Nina here -

I loved this book and all the twist and wtf moments that came!!! Copper is the younger version of his cousin Phoenix... or as Phoenix puts it Copper is always trying to be like him... I cant wait for more from this club chapter!!!
Flora Easley
Loved it.

It was a great read, lots of unexpected events and I love that in a book. Copper and Layla were great together. Can’t wait for the next book in the series.
julie winslett
OMG

Love copper and Layla’s story, the craziness that seems to follow the Blackwings makes for one hell of a ride.
Jo Adams
Loved

Loved the other books and loved the start to the other mc chapter,this is coppers book,best to read other first,cant wait for next book!
Sally
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: downloaded
Hi Teagan,
I really enjoy reading your books, it covers everything, from drama to humour the works. looking forward to reading the rest.
Marsha
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Such a good book. Enjoyed all of it an look forward to reading more. Have read several of her other books enjoyed them all.
Shannon
Great book

New Town and chapter but just as amazing!! Love the ties to the original charter and characters. Looking forward to where this series is going.
Kim Richards
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow...…………………………...Brilliant...……………………...Loved it.
I was pulled into this book right from the get go, that is where I stayed until I had read every single word that had been written. All the while I had my little mini movie playing out in my head.
Twists, Turns and surprises await you within the pages of this book, some of the surprises you may see coming while others you won't, I did find myself trying to guess as to what was going to happen, or trying to work out how something would work out,
Sofia
Oct 11, 2019 rated it did not like it
Ngl, I genuinely feel that you have to read the other series that's tied to this series to get the full picture, which sucks imo.

My main issue with this book is none other than Layla. I disliked her immensely. First and foremost, her reactions were not at all productive to her survival or the survival of others. This book consisted of a lot of moments where she was described as shrieking.

I absolutely hate that word. Mainly because I view it as a word that is associated with hysterical. Whenever
Jamie Peterson
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not MC realistic, but okay story

Let me start by talking about the things that I did like. Editing and grammar were spot-on, which seems so hard to find any more. I loved the characters. Even though in trouble and making self preservation poor choices, the heroine was not some whiny, immature, drama queen. I liked the other characters as well, although there were a lot to keep up with. No cliffhangers!Definitely a place for the story to continue with new main characters, but the book is
Megan
Meeting the Characters
Layla
----------------------------------
What happens?
Layla is on the run, running away from people that want to sell her and running from the scary man that rescued her roughly from the boars. Slowly she begins to realise that Copper isn't one of the bad guys and is one of the guys trying to stop them.
Copper is confused and mesmerised by the strange woman who showed up
Tina Workman
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Copper is the man that makes women BURN!!!

Copper is Book 1 in Teagan Brook’s new series featuring the Blackwings MC Men in the Devils Springs Chapter. However, we get glimpses and interaction with all our favorites from her much loved original Blackwings MC series.

Copper and Layla’s story was enthralling. Layla is on the run, hiding from the past & world. Copper is her knight in shining armor.... except she doesn’t want one!! This page turner kept me on the edge of my seat from start to
Melissa Rivera
AMAZING!!!!!

Wow!! I’m speechless!!! Mystery, suspense, action, love...all wrapped up in a pretty bow in Copper and Layla’s story. Teagan Brooks does not surprise me by issuing another fantastic 10 star read hands down!!!
Copper - Blackwings MC Devil Springs, opens a whole new dimension in this MC universe!! Gripping you from the first words in this book and keeping you on the edge of your seat until the very last page.
Once you start this series you’re not going to want to put it down!!! Each
Julie Breil
Nov 26, 2019 rated it did not like it
Unrealistic

SPOILERS

I actually quit at 87%. At this point it was so unbelievably ridiculous. I'm sorry but all these strangers happen to stumble upon the same MC (even if it's another chapter) then they just happen to be Annabel 's sister and later a brother. One crazy guy kidnaps 1 presidents old lady while she sleeping on the back porch, same old lady gets kidnapped by the same guy 2 chapters later, from a safe house that the FBI put her in, at the same time he kidnapped Annabel, and kidnapped
Tammy
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Copper just wants to get away for a couple of days - clear his head after everything that has been going on with the Blackwings MC in Croftridge. He doesn't expect to come upon a woman is distress, she is stranded on a huge boulder, with wild hogs wanted to take a bite out of her, and she was actually bitten, a good one, quite deep. Copper saves her, her name is "Kayla" - or is it.......

He gets her medical attention, then decides he can't leave her up in the mountains, so he takes her home -
Mandee
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Choice!

As you see I chose Great Choice as my title for this review. I was in search of a MC Romance series by a new to me author. I cruise the Kindle Store and played off the Others Have Purchased on some of my favorite MC books. Luckily I found this fabulous book.

I was drawn into this new world created by Teagan Brooks. I love the characters and the storyline. There were twist and turns I never saw coming. I hooked in the first chapter until the last. I look forward to reading in this
Maureen Shirley
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cooper and Layla

Really liked this storyline! I feel like I could dream a short story about these two later on in their lives. Definitely cannot wait for Judge, Bronze and...oh I hope Batta has a story to tell. Never saw the Jenkins twist unfolding but it was good. Looking forward to reading how the Blackwings MC of Devil Springs grows. Oh to live somewhat vicariously through the lust and love of an MC and the unsuspecting damsel in distress or the heartthrob from afar or the girl next door lol!!
Leeann Pule
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Saving Layla

Layla is running for her life when Cooper saves her from wild boars. Not knowing why she would be on Badger's cabin property or her story Cooper sets out to just help her out. But as events happen to them they begin to form a relationship. Then his club is attacked and now secrets are revealed. Layla and Cooper have to come to terms with their feelings and helping the club against an enemy they know nothing about.

The way the author ties the characters together is awesome! I am ready
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Devil's Angels MC: Book 2 - Axel
  • The Devil's Angels MC
  • Riggs (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #1)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Prospect (The Kings of Retributon MC #7)
  • Kale (Texas Kings MC, #1)
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • Home Forever (Texas Knights MC, #1)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC Book 6)
  • Sonny (Texas Kings MC, #2)
  • Bird (Texas Kings MC #3)
  • Knights of Havoc MC: Dakota
  • Demetri, The Volkov Empire
  • Forever Family (Texas Knights MC, #2)
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Rocket (Hell's Handlers MC Book 5)
  • Grunt (Texas Kings MC, #4)
  • Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
Teagan Brooks lives in the Southeast US with her husband and their daughter.

She loves all things girly, particularly makeup, high heels, and purses, but also has a passion for guns, knives, motorcycles, and muscle cars.

When she isn't in front of her computer writing, she can be found with her family on their boat in one of the nearby lakes.

Teagan is very friendly and loves connecting with others.

Blackwings MC - Devil Springs (2 books)
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 2)