Start by marking “Code Name: Hacker (Jameson Force Security, #4)” as Want to Read:
Code Name: Hacker (Jameson Force Security, #4)

Code Name: Hacker

(Jameson Force Security #4)

I’m not the same Bebe Grimshaw I was years ago. The woman I was spent years behind the bars of the highest security women’s prison in the nation, my punishment for hacking nuclear codes as part of a crime syndicate I’d gotten in way too deep with. The woman I am today doesn’t regret what I did, or the fact that I got caught, but I am remorseful for the years I lost with my ...more
Published March 31st 2020 by Big Dog Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Code Name, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Code Name

Start your review of Code Name: Hacker (Jameson Force Security, #4)
Sawyer Bennett
Jun 20, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
NEW standalone romantic suspense!

“You want to know what this is, Bebe?” he asks, but I hold still because of the low, rhetorical rumble of his voice. “It’s everything. It’s fate. It’s serendipity. It’s fucking destiny."

Sabrina
Mar 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I've been waiting for Bebe's story since the beginning of this series and it was well worth the wait. Bebe gave up her life to protect her family and her country, and now she's finally free and working for the good guys. But her past has caught up to her in the form of a bearded hottie that was sent to kill her - if he doesn't fall for her first.

I loved Bebe! She was so strong and admirable and I liked that we got to see how she was still taking time to adjust bein
Elle Kennedy

✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

Bebe.

She's working as a computer specialist for Jameson Force Security.

She spent the last seven years in jail for hacking government stuff.

Now she's free and happy in work and life with her ten year old son Aaron and her mom.

Enter Griffin.

He's been sent to Pittsburgh to kill Bebe.

The russian mobster who Bebe was working for back then doesn't want her to ever name names!

But Griffin is liking what he's spying on. He is fascinated by Bebe.
He loves throwing a football around the park with her son.

Wh
Willow Winters

Tpagirl Loves Romance
Code Name: Hacker was the fourth book in the Jameson Force Security series by Sawyer Bennett.

Griffin Moore was hired to kill Bebe Grimshaw. To do it, he needed to get to know her. Bebe was Jameson’s hacker. She was brilliant. We had learned previously that she served time for a cyber crime but was secretly paroled to work for Jameson. The story sounds textbook. But it wasn’t, not even close.

I loved the storyline. It had a suspenseful plot with a few twists. I also enjoyed the characters and the
Erin Lewis
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 star Review Code Name: Hacker (Jameson Force Security #4) by Sawyer Bennett

What an intense and gripping story; I was totally hooked from the first to the last chapter.

This is the fourth book in the Jameson Force Security series and I found myself just as entertained and riveted as I was with the first three books. This time it is single mother Bebe Grimshaw and the man sent to eliminate her, Griffin Moore’s story and oh what a story it is.

Bebe is a computer genius and an integral member o
Lady Heather

4-Stars!

I really enjoyed this story.
The characters were well written and interesting, and the story was good.

The chemistry between Bebe and Griffin was believable and I enjoyed reading how their relationship developed throughout the story.

This is a great addition to the Jameson Force Security series.
Ilsa Madden-Mills

Audiobook Review
Overall 4.5 stars
Performance 4.5 stars
Story 4.5 stars

Rereading this story via audiobook was awesome! I fell in love with Griff and Bebe all over again. Savannah Peachwood was fantastic as Bebe and Aiden Snow had the perfect growly voice to pull off Griff. I enjoy Aiden Snow's performances overall, but I do wish he had a little more variation in his voices (male and female). I find it harder to differentiate between characters when he's narrating. This was still a gr
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Welcome to another installment of the Jameson Force series.

I have been intrigued by Bebe Grimshaw throughout the Jameson Force series to date. We know bit of her past, but now we get the whole story.

I have SOOO much respect for this character. She is strong, resilient and has so much gumption. I couldn't help but want her to be free of her past.

Griffin is sweet and wonderful - even when he is sent to kill our Bebe. You can feel how torn he is from the start and y
Jessica Hawkins

Jessica Alcazar
Sawyer Bennett is a beast people. This woman can write anything and it is always an enjoyable experience. I’ve read (and reread) a ton of her work and I am always floored by the diversity of tropes/storylines and consistency in her style and voice. She never waivers. That’s what gets you an auto-buy from me. She won that auto-buy status years ago!

This series should be read in order. Technically, the books are standalones, but no. This series as a whole and its stories, are way more than what you
✰ Liz ✰
Apr 03, 2020 marked it as to-read

On deck!!!

For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:
K. Bromberg

May 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-dhasg
Great installment to the series. Bebe the computer genius of Jameson security is the star of this one. She meets Griff who is sent to take care of loose ends by her former “boss” and by taking care of loose ends I mean kill her. They begin dating but not all is as it seems. I like the twists in this as well as getting the details of how and why she ended up in prison in the first place. The romance is hot and the action is exciting. Great book. 4 stars!!
1-Click Addict Support Group
Apr 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Redemption and love….

I couldn’t wait to start Bebe’s story! How she found herself in her new life seemed like a fairytale if it weren’t for her feelings of ever-present guilt and remorse. Griff was as unexpected as what he brought back into her life. Anger and desire were an explosive combination when her past came back to haunt her and her family…

I was nervous, I won’t lie, as striking a chord with a character who had murder on his mind was not what I expected or wanted. Hadn’t Bebe been throug
L.J. Shen

Janey
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Bebe Grimshaw has featured extensively in most of the books within the Jameson Force Security Series. We know she’d had a tough existence prior to being released from her jail sentence early to work for them, thanks to their founder, Kenyan McGrath. We know well of her elite cyber skills, which she displayed throughout this series, and were eagerly awaiting her story.

Her strength and resilience shone, as we watch the story unfold. Griffin Moore enters the scene, quickly ingratiating himself into
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
 photo 20191026_164529_zpsnyqvf1pl.jpg
I was waiting on Bebe's story and it delivered, check out my full review on my BLOG -> CLICK HERE
Irene

Code Name: Hacker by Sawyer Bennett is such a good read.

The storyline is well written, well paced and the suspense had me turning the pages late into the night as I couldn't put it down.

I loved Bebe and Griff, I loved their passion, they both love what they do and give 110% of themselves in both their job and their personal lives. I enjoyed their interactions, they made me laugh and swoon and I loved watching them fall in love.
These two touched my heart with their story and I'm very gr
Three Chicks
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Review by Trinette Dungee

Bebe made some bad decisions when she was down on her luck. She had a young son and a sick mom to take care of. The decision she made to make some extra cash cost her everything and to save her country she made the ultimate sacrifice. When Kynan McGrath enters her life, he presents her with the opportunity of a lifetime that sounds too good to be true. Now, Bebe is a free woman helping those in need, living with her son and her mother. She’s content with her life until a
Escape into a Booksite
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

I have been intrigued by Bebe since the first time I read about her, and that wasn't even the first book in this series, because silly old me has read them out of order (luckily they can all be read as stand-alones).

I was so stoked when I saw that this book would be Bebe's story, and I wasn't disappointed. She is a really cool character, who has been through a lot. She's had this new start and new chance thanks to Kynan, and she is
Heather andrews
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The man is a softie for four legged creatures, “who’s the goodest little pupper ever?” Griff exclaims in a baby voice to Brutus, who bounces around his ankles over the attention. “Who went poopy and pee-pee like a good little boy?” I stare at Griff, blinking over his antics. He sheepishly grins at me. “What?” he asks. I liked this book, I liked Griff.
Nadine Bookaholic
Things aren’t always the way they seem.... This is a perfect way to sum up Bebe and Griffin's story.

This story had a few twists and turns some expected some not, so I was kept on the edge of my seat page after page and at times I felt myself holding my breath waiting to see how things would play out. I really liked Bebe in the previous books and was looking forward to hers, of course, I wasn't disappointed, I really enjoyed this story.

You can read my full review HERE

Code Name Hacker

Nadine **I have voluntarily review
Manoela
Feb 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Bebe History is one I've been waiting for since it was featured in the first book in this series and I can say that the story hasn't disappointed and has become the favorite of this series so far. Bebe and Griff's story is sweet, with a touch of suspense and some surprises along the way. A very short book that you could read super fast. The book I liked the most so far is now to wait and see what the author has in store for the other characters.

I Received an unreleased copy of this book
Rachel
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it

Bebe Grimshaw turned her life upside down to protect her family and her country. A second chance at freedom has her making different choices in order to make up for the years she missed out on while in prison. Working for Jameson means she can continue to protect her son and use her skills for good.

Griffin Moore is sent to Bebe’s area to find and take out the threat to his boss’s interests. But in the process of determining the best way to deal with the situation, Griffin gets close eno
Becky Burrier
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Griffin: Anti-hero, tough exterior, has a kindness toward kids
Bebe Grimshaw: We have seen glimpses of her in the previous 3 books. We know she is turning towards being a white hat hacker away from what sent her to prison.

I have been intrigued by Bebe Grimshaw throughout the Jameson Force series to date. We know bit of her past, but now we get the whole story, and boy what a story! I really like Bebe’s character. She is strong, resilient and has so much moxie. She is a very likeable character.

G
Dali
Sawyer Bennett continues her romantic suspense series with Code Name: Hacker, a story that is both thrilling and rousingly sexy.

Brilliant hacker Bebe Grimshaw has paid her dues and her biggest regret was not being able to see her son while behind bars. After being released early by the owner of Jameson Force Security and joining said group, she’s not only using her skills to help others but also spending much needed time with her son and mother. All she needs now is a partner to share her li
Elizabeth
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, eram
If you’ve followed the Jameson Force series, you’ve met Bebe Grimshaw and even gotten to know her a little bit, but not well. In Code Name: Hacker we get to see the woman behind the technical skills and teammate.

It was a lot of fun to see Bebe peel back some of her defenses and reveal her personality first to her family and teammates and then later to Griff in a budding romance. Griff was a character that was hard to get a read on at first, but... well, I don’t want to give anything away, so yo

• Gaming Grace (Gone Wild, #2)
  • Loving Liv (Gone Wild #5)
  • A Beautiful Funeral (The Maddox Brothers, #5)
  • Yours in Scandal (Man of the Year, #1)
  • You Belong With Me (With Me In Seattle, #14)
  • Enticing Liam (Big Sky Royals, #2)
  • Need for Speed (The Elite, #2)
  • Wild for You (Hot Jocks #6)
  • Arrogant Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago, #4)
  • The Honey-Don't List
  • Beautiful Burn (The Maddox Brothers, #4)
  • Taking His Shot (Hot Jocks, #7)
  • Taunting Callum (Big Sky Royal #3)
  • Sure Shot (Brooklyn #4)
  • The Last Real Cowboy (Cold River Ranch, #3)
  • Royal Rebel (The Haldonia Monarchy #1)
  • Jonah (Chicago Blaze, #7)
  • After All (Romancing Manhattan, #3)
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author Sawyer Bennett uses real life experience to create relatable stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From contemporary romance, fantasy romance, and both women’s and general fiction, Sawyer writes something for just about everyone.

A former trial lawyer from North Carolina, when she is not bringing fiction to life, Sawyer

Jameson Force Security (6 books)
  • Code Name: Genesis (Jameson Force Security, #1)
  • Code Name: Sentinel (Jameson Force Security, #2)
  • Code Name: Heist (Jameson Force Security, #3)
  • Code Name: Ghost (Jameson Force Security, #5)
  • Code Name: Rook (Jameson Force Security, #6)