Jump to ratings and reviews

Jameson Force Security #4

Code Name: Hacker

I’m not the same Bebe Grimshaw I was years ago. The woman I was spent years behind the bars of the highest security women’s prison in the nation, my punishment for hacking nuclear codes as part of a crime syndicate I’d gotten in way too deep with. The woman I am today doesn’t regret what I did, or the fact that I got caught, but I am remorseful for the years I lost with my son, Aaron. Released from my sentence early thanks to Kynan McGrath, I joined his team at Jameson Force Security and now put my skills to use helping people.

I’m just trying to get back a piece of what I lost, focusing solely on raising Aaron and my work at Jameson. As long as I have my son and my career, I’m content. But life has a funny way of letting you know exactly what you need, and when a devastatingly handsome stranger named Griffin befriends Aaron at the park, I have to consider I might be missing something. A part of me that was locked away long ago reawakens, and I find myself looking at Griff in a way I’ve not looked at a man in more than a decade.

Just when I think things are starting to look up, my world is turned upside down. Turns out that meeting wasn’t an accident, and things aren’t going my way at all.

298 pages, Kindle Edition

First published March 31, 2020

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Sawyer Bennett

166 books13.6k followers
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author Sawyer Bennett uses real life experience to create relatable stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From contemporary romance, fantasy romance, and both women’s and general fiction, Sawyer writes something for just about everyone.

A former trial lawyer from North Carolina, when she is not bringing fiction to life, Sawyer is a chauffeur, stylist, chef, maid, and personal assistant to her very adorable daughter, as well as full-time servant to her wonderfully naughty dogs.

If you’d like to receive a notification when Sawyer releases a new book, sign up for her newsletter (sawyerbennett.com/signup).

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
51 (2%)
1 star
16 (<1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 376 reviews
Profile Image for Sawyer Bennett.
Author 166 books13.6k followers
Want to read
March 31, 2020
NEW standalone romantic suspense!

“You want to know what this is, Bebe?” he asks, but I hold still because of the low, rhetorical rumble of his voice. “It’s everything. It’s fate. It’s serendipity. It’s fucking destiny."

🎧 Audible (narrated by Aiden Snow and Savannah Peachwood)

Profile Image for Sabrina.
3,088 reviews1,890 followers
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I've been waiting for Bebe's story since the beginning of this series and it was well worth the wait. Bebe gave up her life to protect her family and her country, and now she's finally free and working for the good guys. But her past has caught up to her in the form of a bearded hottie that was sent to kill her - if he doesn't fall for her first.

I loved Bebe! She was so strong and admirable and I liked that we got to see how she was still taking time to adjust being out of prison. Being away from her family for so long made her want to work extra hard to be a good mom, which I respected. Seeing her let her guard down when Griff was around was fun too and it showed a different side to her. Seeing her let herself be happy put the biggest smile on my face.

There's a lot more to this story than just an ex-con/hero and an assassin and it's a book I definitely recommend reading. I would say this is a series that needs to be read in order so that you get the background of all of the characters. But so far this whole series has been amazing and all of the books are easy to fall in love with.

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.
Profile Image for Elle Kennedy.
Author 183 books50.3k followers

🎧 Audible (narrated by Aiden Snow and Savannah Peachwood)

Profile Image for Willow Winters.
Author 150 books12k followers
April 2, 2020

🎧 Audible (narrated by Aiden Snow and Savannah Peachwood)

Profile Image for ✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰ .
2,120 reviews1,175 followers
March 13, 2020

Bebe.

She's working as a computer specialist for Jameson Force Security.

She spent the last seven years in jail for hacking government stuff.

Now she's free and happy in work and life with her ten year old son Aaron and her mom.

Enter Griffin.

He's been sent to Pittsburgh to kill Bebe.

The russian mobster who Bebe was working for back then doesn't want her to ever name names!

But Griffin is liking what he's spying on. He is fascinated by Bebe.
He loves throwing a football around the park with her son.

What will he do?? Or is all not what it seems it is???

READ THE BOOK TO FIND OUT! ☺

══════════════════

Great 4th book!

Very adorable and exciting and dangerous and sexy and fun.

We immediately know - well - at least we hope - that Griffin won't kill Bebe! ☺

I loved how adorable Griff was with Aaron!

It was a really cute story!

I don't much like the guy on the cover so not my type. And Griffin only became more my type towards the end of the book ;) (only from the looks department - not the man himself - he's always great!!!)

There's still this little sad side-story about some Jameson op gone wrong in Syria - we'll hear more about that in the next books.

This could be a really great TV Show!!!!

Great romantic suspense! Can't wait to read the next book in this series!

CODE NAME: HACKER was a very adorable & exciting & sexy 4th book in this romantic suspense series! Run to your nearest amazon for your own Griff - he'll be sold out in no time!

💜 💜

Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog
Profile Image for Tpagirl Loves Romance.
1,569 reviews121 followers
April 7, 2020
Code Name: Hacker was the fourth book in the Jameson Force Security series by Sawyer Bennett.

Griffin Moore was hired to kill Bebe Grimshaw. To do it, he needed to get to know her. Bebe was Jameson’s hacker. She was brilliant. We had learned previously that she served time for a cyber crime but was secretly paroled to work for Jameson. The story sounds textbook. But it wasn’t, not even close.

I loved the storyline. It had a suspenseful plot with a few twists. I also enjoyed the characters and the Jameson Force camaraderie. True to Bennett’s style, it was well written, well developed, intriguing and enjoyable. The much awaited Malik’s story is up next in Code Name: Ghost and I can’t wait!
Profile Image for Erin Lewis.
3,989 reviews117 followers
March 13, 2020
5 star Review Code Name: Hacker (Jameson Force Security #4) by Sawyer Bennett

What an intense and gripping story; I was totally hooked from the first to the last chapter.

This is the fourth book in the Jameson Force Security series and I found myself just as entertained and riveted as I was with the first three books. This time it is single mother Bebe Grimshaw and the man sent to eliminate her, Griffin Moore’s story and oh what a story it is.

Bebe is a computer genius and an integral member of Jameson Security. She will do anything for the man who got her out of prison Kynan McGrath, her colleagues and the most important person in her life, her son, Aaron.

I have been waiting not so patiently for Bebe’s story and it was everything I wanted and so much more. Sawyer Bennett writes a story that is equal parts romance and suspense which makes for a well balanced exciting and intriguing read. The story is faced paced and you cannot help but be drawn into the story that Ms. Bennett weaves.

Bebe is a strong, dynamic woman who has lost and been through so much, if anyone deserved to find happiness, it was this woman. Although finding happiness with a man who is sent to kill her when her past catches up to her, was unexpected.

There is so much more to Griff than meets the eye and for me he was a swoon worthy here who underneath his hardened exterior lives the heart of a caring man.

Together Bebe and Griff are explosive and unstoppable. I cannot wait for the next release in the series.

Profile Image for Lady Heather .
1,290 reviews698 followers

4-Stars!

I really enjoyed this story.
The characters were well written and interesting, and the story was good.

The chemistry between Bebe and Griffin was believable and I enjoyed reading how their relationship developed throughout the story.

This is a great addition to the Jameson Force Security series.
Profile Image for Ilsa Madden-Mills.
Author 39 books14.9k followers

🎧 Audible (narrated by Aiden Snow and Savannah Peachwood)

Profile Image for Jessica Hawkins.
Author 38 books5,217 followers

🎧 Audible (narrated by Aiden Snow and Savannah Peachwood)

Profile Image for Jessica Alcazar.
3,861 reviews434 followers
April 2, 2020
Sawyer Bennett is a beast people. This woman can write anything and it is always an enjoyable experience. I’ve read (and reread) a ton of her work and I am always floored by the diversity of tropes/storylines and consistency in her style and voice. She never waivers. That’s what gets you an auto-buy from me. She won that auto-buy status years ago!

This series should be read in order. Technically, the books are standalones, but no. This series as a whole and its stories, are way more than what you might think they are. This holds true particularly in this story. There’s more to Bebe and Griffin. There’s more to Jameson Security. There’s just more so pay attention, k :)

Everything in this story had me gripped. The suspense/conflict unfolded perfectly and the relationship between Bebe and Griffin grew organically with just as much sweetness as sexy! I couldn’t get enough of them while at the same time I was on pin and needles for what was to come next! This is a really great story and an excellent addition to what is already an outstanding series!
Profile Image for ✰ Liz ✰ .
1,342 reviews1,247 followers
Want to read
April 3, 2020

On deck!!!

For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:
description
Profile Image for K. Bromberg.
Author 88 books18.2k followers

🎧 Audible (narrated by Aiden Snow and Savannah Peachwood)

Profile Image for Michelle.
1,462 reviews122 followers
Mystery 4⭐
Twists 4⭐
Action 4⭐

Recommend - Yes
Profile Image for 1-Click Addict Support Group.
3,749 reviews442 followers
April 19, 2020
Redemption and love….

I couldn’t wait to start Bebe’s story! How she found herself in her new life seemed like a fairytale if it weren’t for her feelings of ever-present guilt and remorse. Griff was as unexpected as what he brought back into her life. Anger and desire were an explosive combination when her past came back to haunt her and her family…

I was nervous, I won’t lie, as striking a chord with a character who had murder on his mind was not what I expected or wanted. Hadn’t Bebe been through enough? Yet I had nothing to worry about as Sawyer Bennett had this complicated duo walking a complicated and danger-filled path together…

Redemption was at the top of the list but this adventure was also full of new love and family. I can’t get enough of this series and this author’s take on what love can be… ~Diane, 4 stars
Profile Image for book bruin.
1,054 reviews276 followers
April 16, 2020
Edited 4/16/20
Audiobook Review
Overall 4.5 stars
Performance 4.5 stars
Story 4.5 stars

Rereading this story via audiobook was awesome! I fell in love with Griff and Bebe all over again. Savannah Peachwood was fantastic as Bebe and Aiden Snow had the perfect growly voice to pull off Griff. I enjoy Aiden Snow's performances overall, but I do wish he had a little more variation in his voices (male and female). I find it harder to differentiate between characters when he's narrating. This was still a great listen though and I definitely recommend the audiobook.

*****

I think this is my favorite Jameson Force book so far! Bebe and Griff's story was everything I wanted and more. I've been intrigued by the enigmatic hacker since the start of the series and couldn't wait to read her story. Code Name: Hacker is book 4 in the Jameson Force series, but it can be read as a standalone. It would be most enjoyed, however, if read in order since characters from the previous books do appear.

Griff was a fantastic hero and was equal parts alpha and teddy bear. I appreciated that these two were mature adults and that they didn't play games. They only had eyes for each other, and they communicated what they wanted, needed, and hoped for before misunderstandings/hurt feelings could occur. Their chemistry was scorching hot and I loved all the build up. Griff really showed what a generous guy he could be ;) Sawyer Bennett threw in a fantastic twist that I didn't see coming and the suspense/action kept things moving. The ending wrapped up a little too quickly and neatly, but this was a really entertaining and sexy read. I can't wait for Malik's story next!

*I voluntarily read an advance review copy of this book*
Profile Image for L.J. Shen.
Author 56 books43.8k followers

Profile Image for Janey.
1,278 reviews
March 31, 2020
Bebe Grimshaw has featured extensively in most of the books within the Jameson Force Security Series. We know she’d had a tough existence prior to being released from her jail sentence early to work for them, thanks to their founder, Kenyan McGrath. We know well of her elite cyber skills, which she displayed throughout this series, and were eagerly awaiting her story.

Her strength and resilience shone, as we watch the story unfold. Griffin Moore enters the scene, quickly ingratiating himself into Bebe’s life. What appeared to be an innocent meeting turns out to be more contrived than she could ever have imagined. Griffin was there to eliminate her, on behalf of a disgruntled former boss. But would his cheery demeanour and apparent self assurance win her over, or would he naturally fall for the independent, forthright, brilliant mind of Bebe before he could carry out his task.

What we witness is a story unfolding that is more than we initially know. What we buy into is the strength of the Jameson clan, and their unwavering support of each other, and what we love is the crossover of each of the characters within this series.

Bebe is a force to be reckoned with, but Griff was the only man that had the softened grit to bring her to her knees.

I was left wanting more of their story, but know that we will see that in the future.

Complimentary copy received with glee in exchange for an honest review.
Profile Image for Irene.
1,844 reviews120 followers
March 31, 2020

Code Name: Hacker by Sawyer Bennett is such a good read.

The storyline is well written, well paced and the suspense had me turning the pages late into the night as I couldn't put it down.

I loved Bebe and Griff, I loved their passion, they both love what they do and give 110% of themselves in both their job and their personal lives. I enjoyed their interactions, they made me laugh and swoon and I loved watching them fall in love.
These two touched my heart with their story and I'm very grateful author Sawyer Bennett shared her characters with us.

Overall, Hacker is an excellent addition to the Jameson Force Security series and I'm dying to get my hands on Malik & Anna's book Code Name: Ghost due to be released later this year. Is it June yet? lol

★ Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Kqo8wh
★ B&N: http://bit.ly/2DbOkoc
★ Apple: https://apple.co/2P4ILMY
★ Google Play: http://bit.ly/2P3OzXe
★ Kobo: http://bit.ly/2UeLHrj
★ Print: https://amzn.to/36YsuAP

*I received an advance copy in exchange for my honest thoughts.*
Profile Image for ✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰.
2,685 reviews12 followers
March 5, 2020
ARC received for an honest review

Welcome to another installment of the Jameson Force series.

I have been intrigued by Bebe Grimshaw throughout the Jameson Force series to date. We know bit of her past, but now we get the whole story.

I have SOOO much respect for this character. She is strong, resilient and has so much gumption. I couldn't help but want her to be free of her past.

Griffin is sweet and wonderful - even when he is sent to kill our Bebe. You can feel how torn he is from the start and you know that isn't what he is. It takes a while to find out who he is, and I was half made, half relieved with how the story played out.

I adore, adore, adore Bebe's boy Aaron. So wise beyond his years.

We are taken on one heck of a ride with Code Name: Hacker, and left with one wild set up for the next installment.

I. Can't. Wait.

Profile Image for Three Chicks.
2,592 reviews417 followers
March 30, 2020
Review by Trinette Dungee

Bebe made some bad decisions when she was down on her luck. She had a young son and a sick mom to take care of. The decision she made to make some extra cash cost her everything and to save her country she made the ultimate sacrifice. When Kynan McGrath enters her life, he presents her with the opportunity of a lifetime that sounds too good to be true. Now, Bebe is a free woman helping those in need, living with her son and her mother. She’s content with her life until a stranger enters and starts her thinking she might be missing out on one thing in her life. When Griffin enters her life Bebe tries to resist him, but she’s immediately smitten. Unfortunately, Bebe learns that sometimes “too good to be true” is very accurate.

Griffin has been hired to eliminate Bebe Grimshaw, the man who hired him wants her gone like yesterday. Griffin devises a plan to get close to Bebe but soon finds that eliminating her isn’t something he wants to do. He’s attraction to Bebe and her family is giving him a glimpse of a life he didn’t think have. When he makes the bold decision to reveal his true self to Bebe he has to accept that he may have just signed his death warrant.

Finally, we are getting to Bebe’s story, I’ve been intrigued by her from the start. Aside from being the only female on on the team, she’s a single mom. I love the single parent trope so couldn’t wait to dig in.

The first introduction is Griff and let me tell you, I WAS NOT a fan. I didn’t like him or the way he was using, Aaron, Bebe’s son to get to her. But, at the same time, there was something so charming about him from the minute he approached Bebe…sigh.

Jameson group is hard at work with one project after another and the latest project that has fallen in their lap is protecting one of the own; savine Bebe’s life. After comes clean about why he is there the team comes together to take down the man who Bebe could send to prison for the rest of his life.

All of the old characters are back including Dozer. Bebe can’t deny her attraction to Griff and her main confidant is Dozer. Dozer is pretty much a straight shooter. He encourages Bebe to take the chance on a relationship and challenges her to face what really frightens her.

But I’m scared. I mean, what if this doesn’t go anywhere? How do I even begin to explain my past to him? How do I build something with someone when I don’t even know if my past is going to catch up with me in a really horrible way?”

The relationship thing was new to both Bebe and Griff, but Griff didn’t hold back as much as Bebe. Then again, she had her son and mother to consider which made her more hesitant. Griff however seemed to jump in with both feet. What I liked about him was his straightforwardness. He was honest with everyone one involved, including Bebe’s mom and son. He was all in from the beginning and once he was on board with the relationship his loyalty to Bebe never faulted.

You want to know that this is, Bebe? He asks, but I hold still because of the low rhetoric rumble of his voice. “It’s fucking destiny. Our paths crossed, two people who were probably a billion-to-one odds of ever meeting, yet we were supposed to come into each other’s lives at the moment we did. I was supposed to be the one who was sent to find, you and it was supposed to be you that was meant to save, and together? Well, together the world is our fucking oyster is what I’m thinking We’re going to work together-take down the monster who destroyed your life and hurt so many other innocent people. We’re going to do it together. And while we’re at it, were, going to continue to get to know you. I don’t need this case to be over to take it to the next level with you, but if you want to take it slow, just know I’m not fucking going anywhere. So, we can move at a pace that’s good with you. Whatever we decide-we do it together, knowing were together for reason that defies all logic and reason, and I’m not letting this opportunity pass.” I just stare at him, think my ovaries combusted.

Girl, MINE TOO!!! OMG, I practically melted after that speech. I might have started off not liking Griff and gradually warming up to him, but after that, I was team Griff all the way.

For everything that Bebe’s been through I was happy she was so eager (or as eager as she could be) to embark on this relationship with Griff. Until this book, it was very hard for me to put together a mental imagine of Bebe, finally I have my mental picture.

I’m not an angst girl so I love that angst is kept to a minimum in Sawyer’s books. One of my favorite things about her writing and this book is no different...the situation itself almost because a character…if that makes any sense.

As always, the peripheral characters add to the storyline. There are old characters that show up and we see how they have progressed, there are characters who have a slight attraction to each other that could lead to something more, there are characters who live lifestyles that let you know when their time comes they are going to fall hard, there’re crossover moments from other series and most importantly, there’s info on the missing Malik that we can’t wait to get!!!!

Oh yeah and there’s always some steamy sex scene that makes you need to fan yourself.

Griff’s hand comes to my jaw and he leans over me, driving in deep. He pulls me up a bit, forces my face around to look at him for what I think might be a kiss. Instead, he just stares, our noses almost touching while he holds himself still inside me. “We need to figure this out,” he murmurs in a liquid tone. “Figured what out?” “How we keep this going after it’s all said and done,” he replies simply before leaning in and giving me a soft kiss.

I’m curious about the book cover. Considering Griff isn’t a part of Jameson and Bebe is and it’s basically her story…why his pic and not Bebe’s or at least one with both of them. That then got me thinking, has there ever been a book cover with a female? Things that make you go Hmmmmmm.
Profile Image for Laura.
724 reviews48 followers
May 17, 2020
Great installment to the series. Bebe the computer genius of Jameson security is the star of this one. She meets Griff who is sent to take care of loose ends by her former “boss” and by taking care of loose ends I mean kill her. They begin dating but not all is as it seems. I like the twists in this as well as getting the details of how and why she ended up in prison in the first place. The romance is hot and the action is exciting. Great book. 4 stars!!
Profile Image for Wendy'sThoughts.
2,632 reviews3,209 followers
December 19, 2021
4 Not As It Seems Stars-DON'T MISS OUT
HACKER ONLY 99 CENTS!!!
* * * * Spoiler Free-A Quick Review
I love the versatility of Sawyer Bennett's writing. She produces so many different types of genres, I sometimes cannot keep up with her. So when that happens, I sometimes start her series midstream. This happened with Jameson Force Security.

I really liked Hacker because it gave us more of the whole team and especially, Bebe Grimshaw.
She had a difficult past, was talented as a hacker, manipulated by some very bad people, and was in prison for what she did. She had her reasons and protected herself and her son as best as she could.

Her path crossed Jameson Security, they stepped in and gave her a chance to have a new life and employment with them. Since then she has been keeping her head down, becoming part of the team, and holding her own. She is respected, has deep friendships now but she still is constantly looking over her shoulder due to the people who put her in jeopardy.

She doesn't date, she doesn't deviate from her focus on her son, and has decided this was her life.
What she does think about though, is the missing male influence for her son, there is no one there to show him how to through a football or do all those rites of male passage.

A man at the park happens to watch Bebe with her son and somehow picks up the football throw, Bebe missed. He seemed nice, friendly without being pushy, causing a little interest in Bebe she had to shut down.

This man pursued her, taking things very slow but also very focused and Bebe thought maybe she could connect with him.

The question was, is this man all that he claimed to be...
A very worthwhile read.

Code Name Genesis (Jameson Force Security, #1) by Sawyer Bennett Code Name: Genesis (Jameson Force Security, #1)
Code Name Sentinel (Jameson Force Security, #2) by Sawyer Bennett Code Name: Sentinel (Jameson Force Security, #2)
Code Name Heist (Jameson Force Security, #3) by Sawyer Bennett Code Name: Heist (Jameson Force Security, #3)
Code Name Hacker (Jameson Force Security, #4) by Sawyer Bennett Code Name: Hacker (Jameson Force Security, #4)
Code Name Ghost (Jameson Force Security, #5) by Sawyer Bennett Code Name: Ghost (Jameson Force Security, #5)
Code Name Rook (Jameson Force Security, #6) by Sawyer Bennett Code Name: Rook (Jameson Force Security, #6)
Code Name Tiara (Jameson Force Security #7) by Sawyer Bennett Code Name: Tiara (Jameson Force Security #7)
Code Name Disavowed (Jameson Force Security, #8) by Sawyer Bennett Code Name: Disavowed (Jamison Force Security, #8)
Code Name Revenge (Jameson Force Security Book 9) by Sawyer Bennett Code Name: Revenge (Jamison Force Security, #8)

For more Reviews, Free E-books and Giveaways

photo banner_zpsb3ab83a0.jpg
Profile Image for Meegz Reads.
1,331 reviews103 followers
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

I have been intrigued by Bebe since the first time I read about her, and that wasn't even the first book in this series, because silly old me has read them out of order (luckily they can all be read as stand-alones).

I was so stoked when I saw that this book would be Bebe's story, and I wasn't disappointed. She is a really cool character, who has been through a lot. She's had this new start and new chance thanks to Kynan, and she is a such a genuine character, that you'd be hard pressed not to like her.

I was getting into this, and believing one thing in particular about Griff, next minute, that's all thrown to pieces. He is also a really interesting hero in this book, and he is really well matched with Bebe, despite some obvious career differences.

I really like the way this book works, and its a great story to get captured by. The characters we are familiar with from the other books in the series are back, and I really like the bond between them all. They really are like a little family in a way. And, there was also one big shock right at the end, and I'm now like *GIMMIE THE NEXT BOOK!*.

Enjoying this series, and definitely recommend this one.

Review also on my blog - Code Name: Hacker by Sawyer Bennett

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Profile Image for Donna.
1,213 reviews23 followers
December 25, 2021
Good story

Bebe has been released from prison and is settling back into her life, Griff is sent to kill her. I really liked Griff and Bebe and her son Aaron, however, I didn’t personally feel their chemistry. They worked well together and alls well that ends well.
Profile Image for Heather andrews.
9,520 reviews148 followers
March 1, 2020
The man is a softie for four legged creatures, “who’s the goodest little pupper ever?” Griff exclaims in a baby voice to Brutus, who bounces around his ankles over the attention. “Who went poopy and pee-pee like a good little boy?” I stare at Griff, blinking over his antics. He sheepishly grins at me. “What?” he asks. I liked this book, I liked Griff.
Profile Image for Nadine Bookaholic.
3,555 reviews307 followers
April 17, 2020
Things aren’t always the way they seem.... This is a perfect way to sum up Bebe and Griffin's story.

This story had a few twists and turns some expected some not, so I was kept on the edge of my seat page after page and at times I felt myself holding my breath waiting to see how things would play out. I really liked Bebe in the previous books and was looking forward to hers, of course, I wasn't disappointed, I really enjoyed this story.

You can read my full review HERE

Code Name Hacker

Nadine's Obsessed with Books **I have voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Readers Copy of this book for my Blog, Nadine's Obsessed with Books**
Where you can find me:  https://linktr.ee/NadineBookaholic
Profile Image for Manoela.
1,176 reviews26 followers
March 3, 2020
4 Stars

Bebe History is one I've been waiting for since it was featured in the first book in this series and I can say that the story hasn't disappointed and has become the favorite of this series so far. Bebe and Griff's story is sweet, with a touch of suspense and some surprises along the way. A very short book that you could read super fast. The book I liked the most so far is now to wait and see what the author has in store for the other characters.

I Received an unreleased copy of this book
Profile Image for Rachel.
1,415 reviews24 followers
March 30, 2020

Bebe Grimshaw turned her life upside down to protect her family and her country. A second chance at freedom has her making different choices in order to make up for the years she missed out on while in prison. Working for Jameson means she can continue to protect her son and use her skills for good.

Griffin Moore is sent to Bebe’s area to find and take out the threat to his boss’s interests. But in the process of determining the best way to deal with the situation, Griffin gets close enough to Bebe to get to know her and her son, and to question his boss’s intentions regarding Griffin’s mission.

Bebe let Griffin in, finding attraction that she didn’t know she was capable of, but the man she thought was awakening a side of herself she hadn’t paid attention to in a decade is hiding a big secret that threatens the tidy little life she has planned. But she is hiding things too, secrets she thought were behind her.

I’m so glad Bebe’s story is finally here. I loved watching these two as they grappled with their secrets and the attraction building between them. As they balance secrets and safety, they will have to weigh just how far to let the other into each of their worlds, because when the lines cross, there is even more at stake.

Returning to the Jameson world is always so much fun. This one had an interesting blast from the past, as well as great teamwork from the Jameson crew. The teasers in the background about a few future possible stories has me anticipating more from this group.

Displaying 1 - 30 of 376 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.