Start by marking “What We Do in the Night (Day to Night, #1)” as Want to Read:
What We Do in the Night (Day to Night, #1)

What We Do in the Night

(Day to Night #1)

Just five months ago, Valentine O'Dell started working at a very special kind of club - one where you can dance the night away, or live out your greatest fantasy. She's learned to lose herself to her nights, forgetting all her day time woes as she charms every man she meets. It's easy enough to do when she doesn't let her feelings get involved.

Then Ari Sharapov walked in a
Paperback, 1st edition, 306 pages
Published June 16th 2019 by BattleAxe Productions

Start your review of What We Do in the Night (Day to Night, #1)
Evgeny
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
A buddy read with Christa.

A disclaimer: the rating is for this book only. I will pretend the sequel does not exist, otherwise I would have to subtract one star. Details below.

When you strip all the outer layers it is Pretty Woman all over again.
Pretty Woman
The only difference: Richard Gere could not quite depict the full level of asshole-ism Ari Sharapov shows on every page he is in. Valentine O'Dell ended up in a desperate situation: her parents were killed in an accident, her sister spent all the money i
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
description OMG...this guy was such a twatwaffle. The type of asshole you want to nibble on his ear while stabbing him in the dick repeatedly. (lol) So I liked this one. It reminded me a lot of a certain 90s movie. Which was fine beings as it is a favorite movie of mine. The writing was fantastic. It was fairly long, but paced well. The plot was intriguing (I want to work at Caché!!). The sex was plentiful and hot. There is some OW drama in the form of Ari's ex girlfriend. Usually I am not a fan of crazy e
Stylo Fantome
Jun 02, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
EXCERPT - Book Coming June 21st, and will be FREE in the Kindle Unlimited program, or only $0.99 for release week!

Pre-Order:

“I'm not impressed with your tour thus far,” Ari warned her, giving her a glare. Valentine beamed back at him before turning away.

“No returns, no refunds.”

“And if I want one?” he asked from behind her. She shrugged.

“You can ask. It'll be highly entertaining. The bouncer has been bored lately, he'd love to have that discussion.”

Ari's hands
warhawke
Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Book 1 of 2 from Day to Night Duet
POV: Third Person
Rating:
(3.75 stars)

Valentine O’Dell and Ari Sharapov lived a completely different life during the day. When the sun came down, they became a different person who indulged in any fantasy their hearts desired. But what supposed to be something that’s separated from their real life became complicated when it came to the matters of their hearts.

She shrieked and shook, locking her legs around him as he tried to pound
Miftahul
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paperback
HOT HOT HOT.....

My Instagram - @Miftahul_mslovesreading
ARC WAS KINDLY PROVIDED IN EXCHANGE OF HONEST REVIEW

This book is just perfect, I dont even know where to start from...but it was HOT HOT HOT The sex scenes were vividly detailed and it was flaming. My kindle legit would have caught fire by the sex scenes ,Okay, I am exaggerating. But! The scenes were drooling sexy! Stories like these are really common, sex buddies, the rich guy pays for sex, a rich guy buys the girl, blah blah blah, and
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 STARS

Stylo Fantome delivers a captivating and hot story.I really enjoyed it, it was refreshing.The set up was interesting and the characters captivate me!

description

I loved how Ari and Valentine were drawn together, they are from different worlds. Ari is so hot but also a big jerk he frustrate me in a good way.Their relationship is intense with angst and passion.

I'm looking forward for the next book!

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 Delicious Stars

I LOVED IT and in all capital letters. This author knows how to write the best and most delicious type of angsty banter. Especially between a sinner who wants control and a saint who wants to give her control away. And when the sun goes down, the saint and sinner come out to play.

Ari Sharapova is the sinner and boy is he scrumptious. He’s powerful, wealthy, very arrogant and always gets what he wants. Valentine O’Dell is the saint with a side of sinner. She is sexy, speaks her
Bibi
Sep 28, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Val is probably one of the nicest heroines ever and Ari is atypical in that he wasn't a manwhoring egomaniac. Together, they were fire. I liked this story although I think it would have worked better if it'd been a standalone.
CC
3.75

Valentine “Val” O’Dell is a girl full of heart and soul despite certain events that have altered her life. Determined to persevere, she balances work, school and caretaking duties until one person comes along and makes it all go away for a while.

“I was just … surviving the best way I knew how,” she explained.”

Ari Sharapov was groomed to inherit his father’s law firm but has worked hard at establishing his own reputation. Not wanting any romantic entanglements, he prefers to keep his affa
Melanie (mells_view)
It was insanity just barely leashed. Possibly the gates to heaven, but more likely the entrance to hell.

Good. Girl works in a fantasy club. Guy sees her there and wants her. She’s not usually more than just a fun date at the club, but for some reason she feels more with him. Long story short they are from two different worlds and have so much in their way, but of course they still want each other.

I enjoyed it, but it just wasn’t next level for me. The plot was good. The story was good. The bante
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Valentine - like the holiday - has a very hectic, busy life. She is a college student. She lives with and cares for her grandmother who is slowly being taken by dementia. She also has two part time jobs to help pay for the medical care needed. Her daily life is weighed down in responsibility and routine.

One of her jobs is working at Cache, an exclusive, members only club where no night is ever the same and men can fulfil their every fantasy. Valentine is gorgeous and has a rocking figure, she e
TeriLyn
**What We Do in the Night generously provided in exchange for an honest review.**

5 "Completely ruined everything." Stars

Stylo Fantome digs back into her erotica roots and writes an invigorating, captivating darker tale of two separate souls from vastly different walks of life whose worlds collide into each other and completely combust. Both with plans now blown to smithereens we see these two compliment each other with Fantome's usual mix of banter, playfulness, passion and growth.

If you're int
Eliza
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it

★4.5 STARS★

It’s been a while since I last read a novel by Stylo Fantome and I’m not ashamed to say it was the cover art that first attracted me to this one. However, once having read the blurb I was more than attracted to the sensual intrigue it promised.

What We Do in the Night is apt in both title and theme of Valentine O'Dell’s life of late. By day she is a hard working student majoring in Design Management and at night she brings peoples fantasies to life at exclusive adult playground, Ca
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

Welcome to Caché, an exclusive club of debauched affairs and lascivious desires, where you can chase the darkest fantasies, binge on hedonistic experiences and satisfy untamed cravings of titillation. Two complete opposites—one rich, demanding utter domination; the other poorer, willing to submit—intertwined by insatiable lust and unrestrained affection; confined by an arrangement of convenience make this forbidden romance an irresistible intoxicant.

He was rough and aggressive and domina
Meredith Wilson
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Everything was so perfect, but then she had to fall in love, and I had to grow a heart."

Valentine O'Dell hasn't had an easy go at life. She has struggled most of her twenty two years. She lost her parents as a teenager, and then her sister drained her trust fund. With no money to her name, she moves from New York to Chicago to live with her grandma. About a week after she gets there, her grandma has a stroke and now requires round the clock care. The expenses are adding up, and this leads to he
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog

4.5 Sexy Stars

‘This was the moment to walk away. This wasn’t a fantasy – no matter what he said or did, this was still reality.'

It’s been a while (too long judging by our reaction to this book!) since we’ve read an erotica novel and What We Do in the Night was the perfect book to clear off our erotica cobwebs. Wow! We loved this book so much! We inhaled every word, and it wasn’t just the erotica aspect that won us over so convincingly, it was the writing, the story, and the characters, the main
Melissa H
Val leads a double life. Student at a fashion school in Chicago and a dancer/escort at an exclusive club that provides for you’re every whim at night.

Ari is a hotshot lawyer that ends up going to Val’s club too meet with some co-workers. Let’s say he was less than impressed with the venue and more enticed with the someone they had to offer.

This story is about Val who has to take care of her ill Grandmother by day and Ari who wants to pay for her time during the night. But do NOT be confused...
Kristi
So how long do I have to wait for the 2nd part of this duet?????????👀👀👀👀

This is my first book by this author and it did not disappoint! This was like a more x-rated version of pretty woman without the prostitute!

I LOVED St. Valentine! She was a little spit fire but she was also soft and had a heart of gold. She was just trying to survive when she met Ari Sharapov. She was not living her best life but it could have been worse!

Ari swoops in and makes an offer she can’t refuse! Was he an asshole.
V.💜GreedyThirstForForbidden🖤
I like this author and she wrote some great stuff but this time this story wasn’t a win for me.
I found it too predictable and too cliché.
The thing is that I can’t point anything wrong with it to justify my cold hearted reception and I feel guilty about it 😱 yup I actually feel bad because I can’t find any reasons why someone shouldn’t read this book, however I can’t find any reasons why someone should! Hence my impasse...

As if that wasn’t enough I’m going to read book two because I’m an OCD of
Naughty Mom Story Time
Damn! This book was sexy. It moved a bit slow for me in the first half. But in true Stylo fashion those feels slammed into when I wasn’t expecting it. Valentine O’Dell is a girl with a lot on her plate, but she’s independent and no matter what, she loves her life.

Ari Sharapov comes from a powerful family. He’s grown with the life of privilege and money but he’s far from happy. Meeting Val gives him that semblance of control he’s long since dreamed of - and for Val, letting Ari take that control
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One thing is a constant in stylo's books- Be Prepared to have your socks knocked off!!
O.M.G where did Ari Sharapov come from!! This man Is a vicious alpha hole and legit has no heart.
Downright rude, handsome as the devil, if there was a male version of a bitch, he'd be it. Talk about building fantasy and destroying it in the next breath, he cuts down people to size- just because! He has an acid tongue and I was so pissed at him, so many times. Wanted to bash his head😡
But for his magic peen and t
Zainab M.
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What We Do In the Night by @stylofantome.

Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sassy and Riveting. Passionate and deadly. Stylo nailed this story with an epic cliffhanger which is to die for!

St. Valentine and Aaron were extremely combustible couple. One which left me begging for more. Without giving it much closure, I will just get to the point. Val ends up receiving a deadly yet irresistible offer by this hothole hero. She will break all rules which will fuel the unending desire between the couple. I was so engros
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
"A sinner and a saint, both at the same time."

You know the effect of the certain blue pill? Yeah, that’s exactly what reading Stylo's books is doing to me. And What We Do In The Night might be the hottest story she ever wrote. This book is the epitome of fulfilling desires and satisfying cravings. Welcome to the Caché- the place where you’ll find what your body and mind longs for!

Two people from different worlds.
Coincidental encounter.
An arrangement that will change everything.

This story is full
Em
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
~4.5

Gawd this book. I literally cancelled all my obligations today just so I can finish reading it.

(view spoiler)

Entertained as always, can't wait for the next book!

Before reading (21/06/19)

So, I saw this on amazon with one review that pretty much c
Three Chicks
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review by Lisa Kane

Valentine O'Dell has struggled most of her twenty two years. First she lost her parents, then her own sister drained her trust fund. She moved from New York to Chicago to live with her grandmother. At least she could continue her studies at design school. Oh wait a minute, about a second after she got there, her grandmom had a stroke and a serious fall. Ever since, Valentine has worked to take care of the two of them.

Where does she work? She works at Cache.

There were undergrou
Butthisbook
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ari Ari Ari !!!!

Looking forward to the next book!
Meredith
3.75

Unrealistic, slightly predictible, and too long. I liked it anyway and had fun reading it! Reading a Stylo Fantome book is like watching a chick flick with an edge. Great entertainment. Sometimes I crave angst and drama and this delivered. I can't wait to get my hands on the next book.

I imagine myself being friends with Stylo irl. I can tell from reading her books she went through a party phase and I love it. Who knows maybe I'm wrong, it's just a guess. I feel like I can always tell if auth
Cynema
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic, reviewed, duet, arc
A CARNAL TWIST ON PRETTY WOMAN ** 4.5 explosive stars**

“Valentine.” “Like the holiday?” “More like a vacation,” she breathed.

Stylo has put a scrumptiously carnal and deeply emotional twist on Pretty Woman with a new take on a sexual arrangement-for-hire. I lived and breathed these characters!!! Intense, erotic, explosive, rough, passionate, and all-consuming. Expecting the unexpected is more than half the fun of being swept into a heart-palpitating Fantome romance, but this one takes it to a
Lindsey King
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feels 4
Storyline 5
Steam 5
Overall Rating 5

Hell yeah!!! I loved this book. Amazing storyline and tons of super hot scenes. I mean...... whew 💦💦🔥!!! In all seriousness though this book was great. The characters are some of my favorites and I was absolutely addicted to their banter. Sassy strong smart and so damn sexy for Val. Alpha asshole arrogant for Ari. Did I say alpha?! If so it barred mentioning again.

Stylo books are always some of my favorites to read when I need super steam and gritty stor
Shyralf
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars! Classic Fantome, so good, asshole guy with fun and outgoing girl. I loved every bit of it! Ari comes with a stalking ex psycho bitch, you just want wring her neck. Valentine is awesome. Ends on a cliffhanger.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Filthy Vows (Filthy Vows, #1)
  • Iron Crowne
  • Twisted Marriage (Filthy Vows, #2)
  • Hush, Hush
  • The Obsession (Filthy Rich Americans, #2)
  • The Initiation (Filthy Rich Americans #1)
  • Poison
  • Dreams of 18
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • Priceless
  • Rivalry (Slay Quartet, #1)
  • The Kingmaker (All the King's Men Duet, #1)
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • The Deception (Filthy Rich Americans, #3)
  • Forever My Saint (All The Pretty Things #3)
  • Covetous
  • The Life That Mattered (Life, #1)
  • The Five
Crazy woman from a remote location in Alaska (where the need for a creative mind is a necessity!), I have been writing since ... forever? Yeah, that sounds about right. I have been told that I remind people of Lucille Ball - I also see shades of Jennifer Saunders, and Denis Leary. So basically, I laugh a lot, I'm clumsy a lot, and I say the F-word A LOT.

I like dogs more than I like most people, an

Day to Night (2 books)
  • What We Do in the Light (Day to Night, #2)