Start by marking “Dog Who Ate the Vegetable Garden Helped Save The Planet, The” as Want to Read:
Dog Who Ate the Vegetable Garden  Helped Save The Planet, The

Dog Who Ate the Vegetable Garden Helped Save The Planet, The

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
My story is about plants. The planet. And animals. About a dog. Me! And my humans. Eating only plants. No animals. Yup! And that brings up other stuff. Um hm.
Published May 1st 2019 by Guernica World Editions

Be the first to ask a question about Dog Who Ate the Vegetable Garden Helped Save The Planet, The

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Dog Who Ate the Vegetable Garden Helped Save The Planet, The
GHR
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Who better to speak on the importance (planetary and humanitarian) of a plant based diet than a vegan dog named Dori? The Dog Who Ate Vegetables and Saved the Planet is most likely, unlike anything you’ve read before. It is both a story and an appeal, in which the protagonist, a white boxer named Dori, asks her readers to remember what the truth of eating meat truly is; inhumane, unneccessary, planet-taxing murder. In captivating dog-honesty, stream of consciousness narrative, Dori meanders ...more
Kristina Snyder
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a delightful read! The message is clear but built around a unique way of storytelling. We need to do better for all animals and the environment, the way this story is told through the view of Dori, a beloved boxer, is perfect. It is very easy to visualize Dori telling her tales and making all of the connections for us humans as to why we should do better. I highly recommend this book!
Dawn Bradshaw
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story and plan on reading it again! Dori the dog takes the reader on a unique journey that is both funny and thought provoking, while inspiring an empathetic wake up call from humanity now!
Guernica Editions