Start by marking “THE DUBAI GIRL: How My Life-Changing Journey Will Unlock Your Destiny” as Want to Read:
THE DUBAI GIRL: How My Life-Changing Journey Will Unlock Your Destiny

THE DUBAI GIRL: How My Life-Changing Journey Will Unlock Your Destiny

In 1968 a baby girl was conceived in a small town called Dubai. Shortly after being born in Mumbai on August 6th 1969, her mother brought her back to be raised in Dubai. Her parents were simple folks chasing after their dreams of having a better life.

She knew of God but had never met Jesus. Destiny collided with her at the age of 19 when she met Jesus and the arduous
Published December 20th 2018 by Xulon Press

To ask other readers questions about THE DUBAI GIRL, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about THE DUBAI GIRL

Start your review of THE DUBAI GIRL: How My Life-Changing Journey Will Unlock Your Destiny
KarynH
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Dubai Girl

An amazing story about self-discovery

Dr. Sandra Weppler takes us through the journey of her life from childhood to self-discovery as a person who knows God and the joys she had after meeting Jesus. I totally love this book because of the wisdom I drew from it. It is such an encouraging book.
The Dubai girl draws my attention what is written in Mathew chapter 7 where it says seek and you shall find. Those who seek the Lord will genuinely find him even in the midst of afflictions.
Amanda
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-review-2019
THE DUBAI GIRL: How My Life-Changing Journey Will Unlock Your Destiny is a short (only 116 pages) memoir written by Dr. Sandra Weppler. The book quickly outlined is a simple story about the circumstances throughout her life, notably the death of her father, that led to her personal relationship with spirituality, religion, God and Jesus.

I am the first to admit to getting my hackles up where religion (specifically organized religion) is concerned, but if you've chosen this book, you're most
Pegboard
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dr. Sandra Weppler knew she had a book in her, but it wasn’t until the death of her father did she become the person she needed to be to write it. The Dubai Girl reveals the greatness that Sandra has within her, and the greatness her father passed down to her through his example. Her sole purpose is to lead people to understand God’s purpose in their lives through her discovery.

When people shy away God, Dr. Sandra Weppler boldly declares her desire to help others find their way to Him. Her
Jessica
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Originally, I thought this book will be a memoir, but it was much more. Although it is based on a memoir format, the main purpose of the author is to “help those who are struggling with understanding God’s purpose for their own lives.” Born in Mumbai in 1968 to loving and nurturing parents, Dubai was fortunate to be able to have the support she needed to gather her courage and to seek out her true life’s purpose. Throughout the book we are given bible passages that help explain what she is ...more
Archie
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Highly Motivational!
An encouraging journey of person that can motivate anyone and rise their spirits. A journey of a little girl, born in India and raised in Dubai and once she grew up, her belief in God helped her overcome all fears and challenges in life. The book comes with message of belief, hope and discover yourself and your destiny. One aspect I personally liked is about momentous decisions and choices shape our destiny, which is so true. A short book, with well-organized chapters to
Katherine Hebert
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spiritual Autobiography

The Dubai Girl is really a story about one woman’s spiritual awakening and how it renewed purpose in her life. She took her God-led focus to reframe how to live her life to the marvelous journey God intended for her. I didn’t feel like the book was overly religiously peachy. It played a good balance between religious and spiritual. It’ll reach more people like how the author wrote it. I really felt a renewed vigor after reading this. I feel like it was well worth it.
Jimmy Jefferson
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
A story of faith and direction

This is a story about finding yourself and what you are really able to do and be. The story of Sandra growing up in Dubai sheds some light on her and what events made her into the person she became. The events of her father passing really set things in motion for the path she would travel and things she was destined to reach. Written from a religious background, the book shares a message that hope and believing are key to attaining your dreams. I found the book to
Rebecca
A spiritual journey

This book is a good read if you are looking for something pleasant. There are many hardships in the book, don’t get me wrong, but the beauty of a person finding purpose and the meaning of their life through a journey for God is always amazing. I think that this book is great for really mediating on our own lives and what our purpose is. It was a really good read and I understand the point of it. A great story filled with tons of good points.
Karin McBride-Chenoweth
added it
Jul 29, 2019

• Piper Robbin and the American Oz Maker
  • A Predator and A Psychopath
  • 86 Avenue Du Goulet (Samantha Jamison Mystery, #3)
  • Cooperative Lives
  • Adventures Of A Mad Scientist
  • PARAHAN: The Earth we live on has been an Imprisonment System
  • VAMPIRE’S DAY: EPICENTER: Vampire War Thriller Book One
  • BALANCE OF THE 12
  • The Dar Lumbre Chronicles
  • Apex (Crucible #3)
  • The Palace of the Stars (The Harker Investigates Mysteries #1)
  • The Circle: Taken
  • The Hypnotist's Assistant: When Magical Thinking Meets Reality
  • The Silver Lining of Cancer: 13 Courageous Women Share their Inspirational Stories After a Life Changing Diagnosis
  • May Cause Drowsiness and Blurred Vision: The Side Effects of Bravery (C'mon Funk Book Series Book 1)
  • Africa Rise And Shine: How a Nigerian Entrepreneur from Humble Beginnings Grew a Business to $16 Billion
  • HYPNOSIS: A Return To The Past (An inspirational thriller about our remarkable and superb mind)
  • One Sheep, Two Sheep, Three Sheep Dance: Count these sheep & fall asleep book (Dancing Sheep Series 1)