Start by marking “Just Past Two (Comes in Threes, #2)” as Want to Read:
Just Past Two (Comes in Threes, #2)

Just Past Two

(Comes in Threes #2)

Abby Burke put her wild days behind her, determined to be the adult she thought she needed to be. It was just a phase, right? But when her college reunion reveals her...adventurous...past to her straitlaced gentleman of a husband, Abby is terrified he’ll reject her.

Except Sam is more than intrigued by what has his normally bold wife flushing with embarrassment…and desire.
Published May 20th 2019 by Entangled Publishing LLC (Scorched)

To ask other readers questions about Just Past Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Past Two

Leigh Kramer
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In general, I’m not interested in romances about married couples. I’m single and one reason why I read romance is to see how it works out for other people. But none of my romance reading preferences are hard-set and when an author I love has a book with my least favorite trope or I’m won over by a premise that’s the opposite of my usual tastes, I’ll give it a shot. In this case, Elia Winters made a believer out of me. This was amazing!

They say you never stop learning about your partner, no matte
Amanda Adams Steward
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by NetGalley. I don’t know where to start this book was hot hot hot. Not what I was expecting at all. If you’re in the mood for a happily married couple who are looking to spice things up look no further this book will definitely light your kindle on fire!! I can’t wait to go back and read this first book of this series. Also this is my first book by this author
Nonieღserenity2bliss
Thank you Netgalley and Entangled Publishing for the online copy. I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

This story is about a married couple who indulge in various sexual fantasy which escalate super lightning fast to the extend that is hard for my prudent brain to accept. Maybe they are couples who are like them in real life. Maybe. But even knowing that it doesn't make it easy for me to accept how easy (and fast) Sam changes from Mr
JenReadsRomance
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: super-hot
I think Elia Winters writes some of the best erotic romance out there. Yes, it is obviously SUPER OFF THE CHARTS SEXY, but she is just as attentive to the emotional journey of the characters, and I think that's what really sets her apart from other writers.

In this book, set in the same town of Mapleton MA, Sam and Abby have been married for 10 years. The book starts at her college reunion, where Sam really gets for the first time what a wild child she was back then. When they spy a couple havin
Kimberly
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars - Reviewed for Wit and Sin

Just Past Two is an interesting, engaging story about a married couple who are completely in love but perhaps their relationship isn’t all it could be. After college, Abby buried her wild past like it was a shameful secret, determined to become what she believes a successful, respectable person should be. When her secrets start to come out at her college reunion, she’s scared of what her straight-laced husband, Sam, will think of her. Abby is shocked to l
Fizza
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
IF you're looking for something steamy hot and kinky then this book won't disappoint you. The story revolves around a couple who have been married for ten years and only now realizing that there is so much they don't know about each other. The wife has a past that is full of embarrassing stories and the husband has fantasies he isn't comfortable sharing with his wife. However, all of this changes when they attend Abby's college reunion. Suddenly, Sam knows about his wife more than he ever has. A ...more
Olivia (SupernovaWrites)
Thank you Netgalley for the opportunity to read this ARC early!
Though Abby and Sam’s relationship was really steamy and it started out really good, the conversations were just so cringe at times. Full review on my blog: http://tiny.cc/JustPast2
Courtney
I've followed Elia Winters on Twitter for a while. She's hysterical and gives excellent advice about sex toys and other love-related topics. So, when I heard the first book in this series recently - and that the second book was available through NetGalley. Well, I pounced. I received an ARC of this novel in exchange for an honest review.

And, honestly, the writing is top notch, with lots of humor and heart. We really see and understand the characters emotional journies. We also get full views int
Suzanne
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure how it's possible, but Just Past Two is even hotter than Three-Way Split. The plot is fairly straightforward: a married couple goes to a college reunion and events there set off a very sexy chain reaction. Their sex life has been reliable and consistent, but now they can be honest about their needs and fantasies and the results are a rollercoaster of sexual gratification and fear of rejection.

Because Elia Winters is well-versed in a variety of different types of romantic and sexual
May 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: poly, m-f, sex-toys
I received an e-ARC of Just Past Two by Elia Winters from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I read the first book in this series and enjoyed the story of three people falling in love with each other. This book is more of a married couple becoming an open relationship couple. It gave me mixed feelings, and at the end of the day, I probably will avoid books about this type of relationship because I prefer commitment and exclusivity in my happily ever afters.

However, I think the author did
Amy Toward
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by this author. Wow, can she write some sexy scenes. This is about a married couple Abby and Sam. It starts out with them attending Abby’s college reunion. She is very nervous because she used to be a very different person back then, wild, and doesn’t want her husband to think less of her. But her old friends of course start telling stories and her husband is very intrigued, and maybe aroused by some of the things his wife used to do. He is surprised by his reactions and A ...more
Aimee
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was hot, hot, hot!!! Abby has a past she would rather her husband not know about. Once he hears about her college antics at her 10 year college reunion, he is, to say the least, intrigued. Each sexual experience these two experiment with is hotter than the one before.
This is the first book I have read by this author but I will be going back to be sure I read everything she has written. The characters are likable and the storyline is well written. Definitely a book you won't want to mis
Donnajo
I voluntarily read a advanced reader's copy of this book for a honest opinion

Just Past Two by Elia Winters. Book two in the Comes in Threes series. I've not read any books by author. I still enjoyed the book. A very spicy storyline with likable characters. I look forward to reading more by author.
Greyland Reviews
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
ARC provided by Entangled Publishing through Netgalley for honest review

Like her previous book Three-Way Split, I ate this book up. I couldn't get enough of this story. I enjoyed that this followed a different "kinks" than the other book. It was paced really good for a short book that followed this couples sexual journey.
Sheena
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley

Rating: ★★★✬☆ (3.5/5 Stars)
Title: Just Past Two
POV: Third Person
Smexy Level: Hot
Favorite Quote(s): N/A
Overall Opinion:
I already knew what I was walking into when picking this series up. Racy, explicit scenes that can make anyone swoon and needless to say, Elia Winters accomplished just that. I was turning page after page with more exc
Angelia
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I give this book 5 stars. The storyline between Sam and Abby was well written and a great HOT must read book. Can they be adventurous and experiment? You will love this book. I whole heartedly recommend this book. I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Readers Copy of this book.
Marcia
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hot, hot, hot!
Verity W
May 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I thought this was an interesting take on a popular topic in the erotic end of the romance genre at the moment. This looks at an established couple expanding their sexual relationship into a more open one and is an angle I haven't read before. However I didn't feel like the ends were sufficiently tied up by the end of the book which made it a less satisfying read all in.

*Copy from NetGalley in return for an honest review***
Maranda
May 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
I usually like to read these somewhat erotic romances. Winters' Just Past Two was not a win for me. It was about a married couple exploring some wild encounters that included additional persons in their bed. Can't say I really liked Abby and Sam Burke at all. "A copy of this book was provided by Entangled via NetGalley with no requirements for a review. Comments here are my honest opinion."
Mani
May 04, 2019
Synergy Quest
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
It’s very, very sexy! It’s rare that you read an erotic romance about a couple who is already happily married. That’s what this is. It all starts at the wife’s 10 year college reunion, where the husband finds out how sexually adventurous his wife used to be. Then during the reunion, they become unintentional voyeurs and are inspired to have oral sex while watching (completely out of character for them). So begins their fantasy adventure which carries throughout the remainder of the book.

There is
Lauren loves llamas
May 18, 2019
Fangirl
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the hottest books I've read in a while. It didn't go overboard. I'm not going to lie, I need more! I really enjoyed this book. It was sexy and eventful. I liked how the author expressed their emotions and guilt as they figured out how to spice up their marriage. I loved how much Sam and Abby trusted each other to do everything they did. I would actually read this book many times later on. I would love to read more of this author's books.
**I voluntarily read and reviewed an advance
Debra
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Elia Winters is a new author to me,one I will be reading more of in the near future.This definite definitely steamed up my kindle,I will definitely recommend this one to my Instagram friends and GR.
Tabs
May 19, 2019
Sandy N
May 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
I was looking forward to reading this book. I loved the idea of a married couple story. The beginning was interesting but I got lost the more I was reading it. Don't get me wrong I love sexy scenes in a book but on this one, it was just too many without emotions. Even though they were married, I did not feel the connection. This book is not going to deter me from reading more from this author.
I voluntarily reviewed this book provided by the publisher via Netgalley and all the opinions expressed
Nicole Pinto
May 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
I just couldn’t get into this book. It was just so so for me. Thank you to netgalley for the ARC. 2 stars.
Lisa Schneider
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
The writing was decent I don't mind the subject matter either, but... I just didn't find it believable and that made it EXTREMELY difficult to get into and finish. I struggled hard.

1/5 stars

**I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review**
Xan West
Content Warnings (view spoiler)
Elia Winters is a fat, tattooed, polyamorous bisexual who loves petting cats and fighting the patriarchy. She holds a Master’s degree in English Literature and teaches at a small rural high school, where she also runs the drama club. In her spare time, she is equally likely to be found playing tabletop games, kneading bread, cross-stitching, or binge-watching Marie Kondo. A sex educator and kink-p ...more

Comes in Threes (2 books)
  • Three-Way Split (Comes in Threes, #1)