Start by marking “Heart Of Eon (Eon Warriors, #3)” as Want to Read:
Heart Of Eon (Eon Warriors, #3)

Heart Of Eon

(Eon Warriors #3)

Okay, maybe hijacking an alien commander’s warship wasn’t her best idea…

Genius computer geek Wren Traynor prefers her high-tech comp lab to socializing with people, and she definitely prefers it over crawling through the bowels of the huge Eon warship she’s hijacked. When Earth’s Space Corps blackmails her into this deadly mission, Wren will do anything to help her

Paperback, 1st Edition, 250 pages
Published April 24th 2019 by Anna Hackett (first published April 21st 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Heart Of Eon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart Of Eon

Start your review of Heart Of Eon (Eon Warriors, #3)
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
Heart Of Eon is book three in the Eon Warriors series by Anna Hackett.

Here we move onto Wren, the baby sisters, to Lara and Eve. Wren is not a warrior/soldier like her sisters. She’s a computer wiz/hacker in the family. That doesn’t stop Earth’s Corp from blackmailing her too and having her steal an Eon Warship full of Eon Warriors.

Wren is brave, bright, and a woman with heart. She’s doesn't kick ass like her sisters, but she can do things with a computer that most can’t.

Malax, War Commander
Marta Cox
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-reviews
Four and a half
I was so looking forward to getting to read Wrens book as the idea of a computer geek hiding out onboard a space cruiser and taking control of its systems sounded absolutely preposterous and yet so very intriguing. This is actually quite a fun read and frequently had me smiling. Wren might not be all toned and kick ass but she's bright, brave and a woman with lots of heart. She will do anything for her sisters even if that means taking on an alien War Commander.
Malax needs back
AvidReader
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars .
I loved their banter the most. Wren was one badass! She single handedly hijacked one of the eon battleship and created havoc with the warrior crew for a week. She also saved hero many times. And He was an outward grumpy- inwards softie warrior.
The actions scenes and epilogue was very good! Anxiously waiting to see what happens next.
Recommended.
 Rosebud
Wren Traynor is blackmailed by Earth’s Space Corps into using her hacker skills to hijack the Eon battlship Rengard, forcing the war commander of the vessel, Malax Dann-Jad, to meet with Earth's leadership who need help against the insectoid Kantos invasion. Earth needs to get one of the Eon leaders to come to Earth to discuss an alliance which requires the physical presence of an Eon to happen. Wren's mission is to divert the vessel to Earth to make that happen. Success will result in her ...more
Monadh
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best of series so far: Geeky programmer falls for brawny warrior

Although I have been rather critical of the first two installments of the Eon Warriors for various reasons, amongst them the close resemblance of the set-up and backstory to that of Anna Carven’s Dark Planet Warriors and the repetetiveness with regard to some plot elements (particularly in book 2, Touch of Eon), I still felt a strong compulsion to get my hands on this story. Either because I am the world’s worst masochist or maybe
Alex (HEABookNerd)
Series: Eon Warriors #3
Rating: 3 stars - it was good

Wren Traynor would do anything to save her sisters, including hijacking an elite Eon warship and all of it crew. But when the evil Kantos attack, Wren is forced to team up with the War Commander she's hijacked in order to protect their ship and crew.

Heart of Eon was a fun read with plenty of action and a hot romance. The Eon Warrior series hasn't been my favorite and I can't quite put my finger on why but they're still an easy read. I really
Gail Koger
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book. I highly recommend it.
❀ Crystal ✿ -
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-read
Since Eve's book (#1) I already needed Wren's book. Something about her character and personality seemed so appealing. Wren is more a computer geek than military badass like her sisters. In fact this book proved she's even more of a badass which I didn't think was possible. Space Corps is once again manipulating the sisters to do their bidding all while basically blackmailing them. Wren is called in to hijack an Eon vessel and hijack it she does. In fact it seems like for days Wren is a menace ...more
Elodie
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have waited this book eagerly and hopefully not too long, as I read the two previous books in this series just few days ago.
It is the perfect action-packed-big-protector-sassy-heroine read.
Mrs Anna Hackett has created a great couple with Malax as the perfect champion, never he tried to overpower Wren even when she turned his ship upside-down. He guards and defends even against herself, plus he does not fight his feelings when he understands what they meant.
Wren is like I do prefer my heroine,
Lee
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sfr
Start with Book 1 in the series. Though I think I like this one the best.
Malax is a cool guy and treats Wren wonderfully. There are no stupid misunderstandings. He has a job to do, and distraction could endanger the lives of others.
Excellent action and love scenes. The AI character is delightful, and the way she and Wren interact to be effective during action scenes is well-done. Wren might not be a physical badass, but she has weapons of her own, and plenty of ingenuity.
I received a review
Bertha Alicia
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it! Wren is an obnoxious character at the beginning of the book but at the middle she change from a baby boo boo to a fierce, loyal woman that fight to protect Malax and the warship she came to hijack, even if she's not really a warrior like her sisters!
P. S. Poor Brack, he's the next!
Lillianne Arai
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Best series by Anna Hackett ever. Great universe building, great characters, creepy bad aliens. This was another great book in the series. I’m somewhat sad that eve, Lara and wren’s stories are done, but I’m already impatient to read the next two.
Lisa Book Stacks
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wren

When the hi hacker computer genius youngest sister saves the day and wind her own War Commander in this 3rd book. Glad to see this series is going to continue on an auto but for me.
Jillian
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
1) Sassy is amazing. She really added to the story.
2) Shaggy made a cameo!!
Marlene
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Originally published at Reading Reality

Heart of Eon is the third book in Anna Hackett’s marvelous space opera romance Eon Warriors series. It also feels like it wraps up what I sincerely hope is just the first arc of the series, as these first stories have featured the Traynor sisters, Eve in Edge of Eon, Lara in Touch or Eon, and now Wren in Heart of Eon.

The Traynor sisters were manipulated and coerced by the Terran Space Corps to conduct extremely covert and highly illegal missions in Eon
Peggy Darrow
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg it was awesome

The world building is off the hook! I honestly can't wait for more. Hackett is brilliant in her stories. You feel these people are real and human not just characters
Sue Riley
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes a good, action packed SFR with humour & HEA
Recommended to Sue by: I love Anna Hackett's books, she's one of my all-time favourite authors
Heart of Eon Heart of Eon Anna Hackett

Reviewed by SFF Dragon*

I was hooked on this story before I even got my eager little mitts on the book.....

And you want to know why, don't you? Like most of Anna Hackett's stories, it began in the previous book. My mouth watering and anticipation rising I've been on tenterhooks waiting for 'Heart of Eon', the third book in the new Eon Warriors series to come out. It was everything I expected, and more, and I expect a lot from the authors on my 'all-time
dumbells
Sep 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
So this started out ok. We got some moves, some traction and some action from the get go annnnd then the clichés started showing up… Not only that but they repeated in the other books as well and when you listening them back to back they are glaringly obvious. And the list goes as following:

- h shows moxy and goes toe to toe with the H thus impressing these alien species that think themselves superior.
- h & H are forced to spend some time in confined or/and constant danger circumstances that
Su
Jun 27, 2019 rated it liked it
I was really interested to see how the third 'civvie' sister would go up against the hyper-alpha Eon war commander she cutely dubs "WC" as she endlessly taunts him, stealing his warship and wreaking havoc among his crew. On her own, with zero combat skills. This part was great and although has a cringey 'tell don't show' beginning with overuse of terms like "badass hacking skills" lacking only leet-speek for cheesiness, M. Hackett soon shows us that Wren is intelligent, inventive, funny, cute ...more
Denise
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-it
Wren the youngest of the Traynor sisters has been recruited by the Space Corps to hijack the Eon warship the Rengard along with War Commander Malax Dan-Jad and his entire crew. Wren only agreed to do this to protect her older sisters Eve and Lara. Earth's officals thought it would be a good idea if they could convince the Eon's King to help them in the war with the invading Kantos. Wren is unaware that both her sisters have been rescued and are now mated to Eon Warriors. She has managed to evade ...more
Frances Law
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Malax/Wren

Eon Warriors is a good SF space opera/ romance. At the moment I don’t think that it is as good as GG but the characters are still developing. Not sure how the first three pairs will be incorporated into the following stories which is one of the things that makes GG so good! However, EW is full of action and romance (definitely 18+). This is the youngest Traynor sister Wren’s story. The Earth government doesn’t come off looking too good in this series.p so far! Firstly, Eve was set up
Kelly
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wren's hijacking shenanigans were mentioned in a previous book and, well, they intrigued me. Those Eon warriors are big, bad, and kinda badass, so the idea of a little human woman sneaking in and taking control of a warship from under a War Commander's nose made me laugh.

Wren certainly lived up to the hype. She's smart and sassy (as is her newly acquired friend) and she kind of delights in irritating Malax. She calls him WC, for Pete's sake. HA. Admittedly, her actions are a lot less delightful
Tiblu
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked it but....

I liked i but, I just wish there had been more...
More you ask ?
Longer story ?
No just more. More to the story ,more character development,more depth to their relationship,more time spent getting to know each other....
In all the blurbs I read the two sounded soo deliciously exciting.
Like there was going to be this delicious back and forth between the two. The wonderful friction when the MC’s go at each other like cats and dogs..
But instead it was a little fighting ,then they
Nikki Brooks
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wren is my kinda girl. Geek to the core and a bit of a klutz! But whereas I'm technology averse she is at her happiest with all things tech! So it was a no-brainer that she would take over Malax ship with ease! She keeps locking the crew out of various systems and being a pest but when her hacking compromises not only her mission but the safety of the crew, she realises she may have gone a teeny, tiny bit too far.

Malax at turns wants to strangle or kiss Wren. He is not used to people standing up
Dawn
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eon Warriors is a new series from one of my favourite authors, Anna Hackett.
Even though I've been critical in the past, it's only because I think her series go on too long (ie, Hell Squad).

I'm not going review each book, but instead will do #1-3 of this series.

So Earth finally learns it's not alone and people in charge will do anything for technology, but that's because there's nasty aliens coming for us.
Three sisters are tasked with getting the help of warrior aliens, who also happen to be hot
Michelle
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thoroughly Enjoyable ( minor spoiler alert)

Wren, the 3rd Traynor sister (and baby of the family) has control of an Eon warship. She's playing hot potato with the controls with the very patient War Commander; Malax. He keeps trying to convince her that her sisters are safe, but she doesn't believe him. Videos can be faked (she should know, she's seen it before), so she isn't so ready to hand the ship back until the Kantos show up.

One of the sentient symbiots, a helian, hijacks her tablet &
Sherill
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ENTHRALLING - DANGEROUS - FIERY PASSIONATE ROMANCE

DISCLOSURE - On a volunteer basis I reviewed a free pre-released copy via the author.

An enthralling page-turner read with admirable characters, humor, fiery passionate romance, awesome vivid scene descriptions, horrific life-threatening moments, a few surprises, and a fabulous HEA for the hero and heroine.

Wren an audacious sexy tech genius steals control of an Eon warship. War Commander Malax finds it fascinating that an Earth female has the
Vinita P Hayes
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It has only been 5 months since Eve, Wren Traynor's sister was framed and sent to prison. High brass in "Earth Corps" blackmailed Wren to hijack an Eon warship in exchange for Eve's release. Wren is a wiz with a computer she mapped out the layouts of the ship while hiding in crawl space. Although she had taken over the ship's drive, war commander Malax Dann- Jad locked her back out of his ships drive. Now the ship is just running thrusters. So she fights back by making lights go out, ventilation ...more
Hayley
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I knew this book would be a little different than Edge of Eon and Touch of Eon, because this sister, Wren, wasn't a fighter like her sisters Eve and Lara. That being said, she is no less formidable and is amazing in her own tech savvy way.

The first few chapters had me giggling and laughing. Wren is so bright and smart-alecky in the best ways, and I really could see her taunting Malax in my mind. It was super fun to read.

The dang Kantos strike again and cause havoc in their fight to get
Gallvan
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was ok
The rating says it all, I don't need to bash the book (even though I want to rant and rave!). But to make it quick: near constant deadly situations with certain death guarantee, more often than not ridiculous surprise / near miss survival with a little story in between. h of the brilliant, but stumbling and at the last minute remembering that she's a genius and thinking of something kind. Yelled at my kindle because of her.
Plot mostly inconsistent and it ticked me off how often something just
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Arcav King's Mate (Arcav Alien Invasion, #1)
  • Shadow (Galaxy Gladiators #2)
  • The Arcav Commander's Human (Arcav Alien Invasion, #3)
  • Tamed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #1)
  • Seized (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #2)
  • Fractured Souls (Darkstar Mercenaries, #3)
  • Zar (Galaxy Gladiators #1)
  • The Arcav King's Obsession (Arcav Alien Invasion, #2)
  • Hitched to the Alien General (Warriors of the Lathar, #8)
  • The Arcav Prince's Captive (Arcav Alien Invasion, #5)
  • Ransomed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #4)
  • Mama and the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #1)
  • Exposed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #3)
  • Pets in Space 4  (Pets in Space Anthologies, #4)
  • The Arcav General's Woman (Arcav Alien Invasion, #4)
  • Broken And Beautiful (Savage Warriors, #5)
  • Captured and Claimed (Savage Warriors, #1)
  • Tyree (Galaxy Gladiators, #3)
I’m Anna and I’m a USA Today bestselling author who’s passionate about action romance. I love stories that combine the thrill of falling in love with the excitement of action, danger and adventure. I write about people overcoming unbeatable odds and achieving seemingly impossible goals. I like to believe it’s possible for all of us to do the same.

My parents are to blame for my insatiable need to

Eon Warriors (5 books)
  • Edge of Eon (Eon Warriors, #1)
  • Touch Of Eon (Eon Warriors, #2)
  • Kiss of Eon (Eon Warriors, #4)
  • Mark of Eon (Eon Warriors, #5)