Start by marking “Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)” as Want to Read:
Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)

Undeniable

(Cloverleigh Farms #2)

When we were eleven, Oliver Ford Pemberton dared me to jump off a barn roof. He said you couldn’t break a leg from a 12-foot-jump.

He lied.

(You can also break a collarbone, which served him right as far as I was concerned.)

I wish I could say it was the last dare I ever took from him, the last bet I ever made with him, the last time I ever trusted Oliver Ford Pemberton.

But i
Published May 20th 2019

Corinne Michaels
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's obvious that I love Melanie Harlow's words. However, her ability to captivate me in each story is truly remarkable. Oliver and Chloe are full of banter, baggage, and an undeniability to want to root for them. Their history is complicated and I always "got it" with them. I could see why he fought so hard, what made him tick, and why Chloe was unable to resist him.

This story is a second chance love that shows how sometimes the heart wants what it wants regardless of circumstances.

Melanie Ha
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

UNDENIABLE: is a full length second chance romance novel set in a small town by Melanie Harlow her second standalone in her Cloverleigh Farm Series. Spoken in 'Dual POV's' In this we meet Chloe & Oliver, which flits from Past to Present effortlessly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicCalling all fans of second chance romances, you won't want to miss this one..Definitely a #oneclick recommendation.

It's got all the angst, all those steamy scenes, all those feels that us readers all like to chase, but last not but least it
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

We’d had our ups and downs, but our chemistry was undeniable. We knew exactly how to light one another on fire in every way, good and bad. But that weekend—that weekend—had made me believe we were soul mates. I honestly thought we’d spend the rest of our lives together. I thought I’d been wrong about him. So stupid.

The second book in the “Cloverleigh Farms” series about the beautiful Sawyer sisters and the epic loves that come into their liv
Cristina | CristiinaReads
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
A brand new second chance romance that will for sure have you craving more of Melanie's writing...

ARC galley kindly provided by the publicist in exchange for an honest review...

BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Melanie Harlow
May 18, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
My upcoming small town standalone, UNDENIABLE, about two childhood frenemies who still can't play nice as grown ups--but they can't resist each other either is coming May 20th! If you love fun banter, wicked hot chemistry, and second chances, this is one for you...

#Preorder the paperback today!
✦ Paperback → harlow.pub/Undeniable-pb
✦ Sign up for Release Alert → harlow.pub/Undeniable-release-alert

Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: May 20, 2019
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Actual Rating: 4 stars

I have recently started reading Melanie Harlow and have been loving her stories! I fell in love with her characters in Irresistible (the first book in the series, also a standalone) and haven't been able to stop reading since! She sure knows how to write sweet, small town romances AND she can write various tropes that become readers favorites! In this one, we have an enemies-to-lovers, second chance romance, with a
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 ”All I Want Is You” Stars!
(ARC provided by Social Butterfly PR)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Chloe Sawyer is a beautiful, independent, single 32 yr. old woman who grew up in Michigan. She comes from a big, loving family, and is one of five sisters. She is dedicated to the family business Cloverleigh Farms, were they run a farm, winery, inn, and wedding venue. Chloe is currently in charge of the marketing and PR, as well as managing the tasting rooms at the winery, but her dream has always been to have her own distillery
Tracy  ♥️♥️ Book Cravers Blog ♥️♥️
Oliver and Chloe have one of those relationships where they are always there for each other, yet they drive each other nuts. They are both to stubborn to see that they are meant for each other. Chloe doesn't want to admit it and Oliver is a bit too immature to recognize it. I loved how the story unfolded and the fact that Chloe stood up for herself. My only issue was that Oliver seemed to still be immature for his age. His little scheme showed his insecurities (Gran was awesome) and Chloe's reac ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula, missy
The minute I read the blurb to Undeniable, Melanie Harlow's second standalone in the Cloverleigh Farms Series, I was SO ready. Anyone who knows me knows that enemies to lovers is my jam but the fire between Oliver and Chloe was On.Another.Level!!! Goddamn the passion between them almost singed my fingers as I impatiently tapped each page for more. I loved the banter, their combustible chemistry and the way they loved and argued with equal fervor! This book was outstanding!!

Chloe Sawyer and Olive
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
It's hard not to like and enjoy a friends to lovers, or an enemies to lovers story. And to top it off, a second chance at love. Especially from one sweet author!!

Chloe and Oliver's journey is written so well. I throughly enjoyed it❤
I didn't connect right away with Oliver, but he definitely grew on me and I loved him by the end!!

Another one you don't want to pass by, a nice addition to this awesome series!!

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Karen
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thought Lucas and Mia were my all time favourite Harlow couple but they have stiff competition because I love Chloe and Oliver, perhaps just as much.

The start of the book with the ill fated dare to jump off a barn roof for a tamagotchi had me hooked on the pair of them. Oliver is the naughty prankster but Chloe gives as good as she gets and initiates her own tricks on him.

Grown up and mature you would think they can be sensible adults and put the past behind them. They are just so funny and sw
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
description
**4.5 Stars**

Melanie Harlow hit my heart in just the right spot with Undeniable!
Just as undeniably sweet as it is sexy!
Everyone needs this book on their shelves!

Undeniable is the second book in the Cloverleigh Farms series by Melanie Harlow. Oliver and Chloe's story can be read as a standalone!

From the moment they were born, Chloe and Oliver were in competition with one another. Given they were only a couple days born between the two, there was a little rivalry that always lived within them, b
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I love books by Melanie Harlow, so it was a no brainer that I would love to review Undeniable when offered.

I loved Oliver and Chloe – they were developed so deeply that it was easy to see them as children together and I loved them.

The story was perfect and as always the writing was flawless

Yet – may I say that I wonder about something? I loved the characters as friends and I could see them in the changes from friendship to something more. But there I started to wonder. I have to be careful now
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Chloe and Oliver have known each other all their lives and shared many firsts together, including a kiss in a closet when they were still kids. There has always been some sort of connection between them but nothing more serious than friendship.

Deep down, both of their families are probably hoping that they will end up together but based on their history it is very unlikely. You see, Oliver is a bit of a smooth talker and has no qualms about lying his way out of things to get what he wants. This
Susan (susayq ~)
I'm wavering between 3.5 and 4 stars on this one.

I loved the premise. I loved the story. I even loved the way it was told with chapters that showed us Chloe and Oliver's past. I just didn't love Chloe and Oliver. He was manipulative and selfish. She was too impulsive and to me
it came off as immature always needing to beat or compete with Oliver.

I have to give credit to Oliver though. Once he got his head out of his butt and admitted his shortcomings, I liked him. And that epilogue was wonderf
Elenasbookblog
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
You can also read my review here → http://elenasbookblog.com/new-review-...

description

No one can deny that Melanie Harlow writes good books. I admire authors that can balance humor with feelings and Melanie is one of them. Undeniable is a story about two frenemies who find each other again and explosion happens!

Chloe is a woman ready to take over her family’s business and start a new one but they still see her as the rebellious teenager she once was. That’s why they call her friend from the past, the troub
Amy
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Undeniable Stars!!

Review to come!
Grace
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it

You know how they say that a boy picking on a girl is a sure sign that he likes her? That essentially is the heart of this story, which is a mix of frenemies and friends-to-lovers, as two individuals struggle to understand their connection to one another.

I liked the overall idea of this story, of two childhood friends who push each other in a series of dares, growing closer along the way. But I had a big issue with one of the characters, which impacted my overall rating.

Oliver Ford Pem
MiDouradoP
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As impulsive as it sounds, sometimes you just gotta take the leap!

4,75 stars

My heart is so full right now. Reading Chloe and Oliver did something to me, and I had so many differente feelings at the same time, it was almost overwhelming, but in a good way.

Chloe and Oliver go way back. Like since birth (really). And since then, the connection between those two was palpable, and it was so well writen, so strongly built that I could feel their feelings!

"We'd had our ups and downs, but our chemistry
Vanessa (nessreads)
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

4 “I Dare You” Stars

Once again I have the biggest smile on my face after reading a Ms. Harlow book. She just has this ability to keep me engaged in the story as much as in the characters. It’s no doubt that by the end, I’m a happy mess.

Oliver and Chloe are two of the biggest stubborn people. My gosh did they have me shaking my head. Their banter was easily my favorite though. They got all worked up and with that, the anger surfaced. But I will
Lauren Luman
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. The characters had this tense love/hate relationship from beginning to end that keeps you on edge. It makes for good chemistry.

Chloe is a wonderful heroine. She's strong and ambitious and loves fiercely.

Oliver, on the other hand, was the one aspect of the story I didn't care for. His character is basically a compulsive liar/truth bender toward Chloe and even his own family. He's a bit deceitful and kind of a douche. I've never disliked any of Melanie's characters bu
Lisa
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First of all, the covers for this series blow me away! Undeniable is Choe and Oliver's story. It's kind of a last chance, friends to lovers, but they have such a bumpy past that even their friendship is questionable.

Honestly, both of these characters took a minute for me to like. Chloe can be impulsive but then also quick tempered. Oliver is untrustworthy and immature. But they have that magnetism. And history. They have that mind reading connection, and Oliver does eventually get his head out o
Ginny Rose
I've said this before and I will say it again, anything Melanie Harlow writes is just pure magic. All her books contain a special dose of heart, heat and humor. You'll fall in love with the characters from the first moment you meet them.

Undeniable, the second book in the Cloverleigh series, has a trifecta trope:
Childhood friends...
Enemies to lovers...
Second chance romance...

Oliver and Chloe have so much history. I mean, when both mothers are best friends, what do you expect? But it's more than
Erin Lewis
5 star Review Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms #2) by Melanie Harlow

Having read the first book in the Cloverleigh Farm series, I was excited to see what Melanie Harlow had in store for Chloe Sawyer.

I knew Chloe would need a strong and determined man to capture and keep her heart. I was a little surprised by Oliver Ford Pemberton who I had a bit of trouble liking initially.

Oliver may be hot and charming but he is also the one who broke Chloe’s heart. Now he is back wanting another chance. The ques
Joanne Packham
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This friends to lovers, second chance love story will steal your heart, tear it up and piece it together again in such a beautiful way!! Melanie Harlow has again created the perfect pairing. Chloe and Oliver's mothers were best friends which meant their kids spent a lot of time together. Oliver was always challenging Chloe to dares that she couldn't ever say no to, getting them into trouble most of the time. As time passes their relationship evolves into more until Oliver breaks her heart in two ...more
Little Steamy Reads
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
RTC
~Dawn~TUG
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
So good! Full review to follow
Heather andrews
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm pretty sure Oliver loves it when his woman is enthusiastic, "...I pressed my lips to his, then jumped up on him, wrapping my legs around his waist. “It is,” he agreed, walking over toward the bed . “And it’s about to get even better.” Oliver doesn't mind being honest at times, “I will be. For example, I’m honestly thinking that I’d really like to have *** with you right now.” I liked this book, I loved Oliver even if he was an idiot in his youth.
Kahea
***4 ‘#TeamChloe’ Stars***

OMG the whiplash is so real in this one. Chloe and Oliver, while highly enjoyable, definitely took me on a crazy ride that pulled out all the feels and kept me turning the pages until the very end.

I loved Chloe. This girl has moxie in spades. Sassy, snarky, fearless and impulsive ~ she doesn’t hold back, even when it would be in her best interest to. Oliver. Here’s the thing about Oliver. I liked him. I really did. He’s charming, playful and has a sneaky mind that I l
BookAddict
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chloe Sawyer and Oliver Pemberton's history is complicated. Their mothers are best friends, so Chloe and Oliver grew up together. They've been friends, rivals, competitors and lovers, but they always fall back into the frenemy zone. It’s been three years since they dreamed and planned a future together and then Oliver ghosted Chloe, but now he's back and expects Chloe to forget the past and go into the distillery business with him.

My, oh my. Never have I seen such an immature, charming, selfish,
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
USA Today bestselling author of sweet and sexy romance. Lover of cocktails, high heels, and history with the naughty bits left in. Michigan girl. INTJ. Always seeking ginspiration...

Find me!
Website→harlow.pub/web
Newsletter→harlow.pub/mh-news
Amazon→harlow.pub/amazon
Instagram→harlow.pub/insta
Bookbub→harlow.pub/bb
Reader Group→harlow.pub/harlots
Facebook→harlow.pub/ap

Cloverleigh Farms (2 books)
  • Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)