Start by marking “Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)” as Want to Read:
Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)

Undeniable

(Cloverleigh Farms #2)

When we were eleven, Oliver Ford Pemberton dared me to jump off a barn roof. He said you couldn’t break a leg from a 12-foot-jump.

He lied.

(You can also break a collarbone, which served him right as far as I was concerned.)

I wish I could say it was the last dare I ever took from him, the last bet I ever made with him, the last time I ever trusted Oliver Ford Pemberton.

But i
Published May 20th 2019

Corinne Michaels
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's obvious that I love Melanie Harlow's words. However, her ability to captivate me in each story is truly remarkable. Oliver and Chloe are full of banter, baggage, and an undeniability to want to root for them. Their history is complicated and I always "got it" with them. I could see why he fought so hard, what made him tick, and why Chloe was unable to resist him.

This story is a second chance love that shows how sometimes the heart wants what it wants regardless of circumstances.

Melanie Ha
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

We’d had our ups and downs, but our chemistry was undeniable. We knew exactly how to light one another on fire in every way, good and bad. But that weekend—that weekend—had made me believe we were soul mates. I honestly thought we’d spend the rest of our lives together. I thought I’d been wrong about him. So stupid.

The second book in the “Cloverleigh Farms” series about the beautiful Sawyer sisters and the epic loves that come into their liv
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

UNDENIABLE: is a full length second chance romance novel set in a small town by Melanie Harlow her second standalone in her Cloverleigh Farm Series. Spoken in 'Dual POV's' In this we meet Chloe & Oliver, which flits from Past to Present effortlessly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicCalling all fans of second chance romances, you won't want to miss this one..Definitely a #oneclick recommendation.

It's got all the angst, all those steamy scenes, all those feels that us readers all like to chase, but last not but least it
Jen
2++ Stars

It actually pains me a little to write this review but I did not enjoy Undeniable, the latest Melanie Harlow offering.

I'm giving this two plus stars because even a not so fabulous Melanie Harlow book falls within my "okay" range and that probably won't change any time soon.

My low rating and the general "mehness" I felt while reading this book stems mostly from the two main characters, Chloe and Oliver. To lay it out in plain English, I felt Oliver needed to stop being a selfish jerk waa
Melanie Harlow
May 18, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
☘☘ UNDENIABLE is AVAILABLE NOW! ☘☘

Undeniable is a small town, frenemies-to-lovers, standalone romance. If you love fun banter, wicked hot chemistry, and second chances, this one is for you!

✦ Kindle Unlimited/Amazon → harlow.pub/Undeniable-amazon
✦ Amazon International → mybook.to/MHUndeniable
✦ Paperback → harlow.pub/Undeniable-pb
♪♪ Audio → harlow.pub/Undeniable-audible

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
It's hard not to like and enjoy a friends to lovers, or an enemies to lovers story. And to top it off, a second chance at love. Especially from one sweet author!!

Chloe and Oliver's journey is written so well. I throughly enjoyed it ❤
I didn't connect right away with Oliver, but he definitely grew on me and I loved him by the end!!

Another one you don't want to pass by, a nice addition to this awesome series!!

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Cristina | CristiinaReads
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
A brand new second chance romance that will for sure have you craving more of Melanie's writing...

ARC galley kindly provided by the publicist in exchange for an honest review...

BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 ”All I Want Is You” Stars!
(ARC provided by Social Butterfly PR)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Chloe Sawyer is a beautiful, independent, single 32 yr. old woman who grew up in Michigan. She comes from a big, loving family, and is one of five sisters. She is dedicated to the family business Cloverleigh Farms, were they run a farm, winery, inn, and wedding venue. Chloe is currently in charge of the marketing and PR, as well as managing the tasting rooms at the winery, but her dream has always been to have her own distillery
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!!!

Soooooo in love with this series. Gah! The characters are the best, the feels are sexy and sweet and swoony, and the romance is on point. I seriously can't get enough! Melanie Harlow is one of my most favorite authors and I just want to read her books FOREVER!
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: May 20, 2019
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Actual Rating: 4 stars

I have recently started reading Melanie Harlow and have been loving her stories! I fell in love with her characters in Irresistible (the first book in the series, also a standalone) and haven't been able to stop reading since! She sure knows how to write sweet, small town romances AND she can write various tropes that become readers favorites! In this one, we have an enemies-to-lovers, second chance romance, with a
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula, missy
The minute I read the blurb to Undeniable, Melanie Harlow's second standalone in the Cloverleigh Farms Series, I was SO ready. Anyone who knows me knows that enemies to lovers is my jam but the fire between Oliver and Chloe was On.Another.Level!!! Goddamn the passion between them almost singed my fingers as I impatiently tapped each page for more. I loved the banter, their combustible chemistry and the way they loved and argued with equal fervor! This book was outstanding!!

Chloe Sawyer and Olive
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Chloe and Oliver have known each other all their lives and shared many firsts together, including a kiss in a closet when they were still kids. There has always been some sort of connection between them but nothing more serious than friendship.

Deep down, both of their families are probably hoping that they will end up together but based on their history it is very unlikely. You see, Oliver is a bit of a smooth talker and has no qualms about lying his way out of things to get what he wants. This
Tracy  C
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oliver and Chloe have one of those relationships where they are always there for each other, yet they drive each other nuts. They are both to stubborn to see that they are meant for each other. Chloe doesn't want to admit it and Oliver is a bit too immature to recognize it. I loved how the story unfolded and the fact that Chloe stood up for herself. My only issue was that Oliver seemed to still be immature for his age. His little scheme showed his insecurities (Gran was awesome) and Chloe's reac ...more
Lara
May 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2019
This was a fast read and I didn't feel as though I was missing anything by not having read the first book. However ...

While the writing is nigh on flawless, and the characters and dialogue clever, I did have some issues with this story. The biggest problem was Oliver. The man is in his early 30s and he's still so self-centred it was almost painful. He knows what he's done to Chloe over the years has gone from annoying to heart-breaking, and yet he still seems to think he can charm his way into h
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 We Don’t Fall. We Jump Stars

I loved this book immensely. Chloe and Oliver’s second chance at romance was, adventurous, exciting, sexy, and swoontastic! It was honestly exactly the type of book I needed at the moment. The story was a fast paced read that kept me on my toes.

Oliver and Chloe were inseparable from birth. Growing up together cemented their bond. Unfortunately, things went awry. Ultimately, watching these too find their way back to one another was such an enjoyable read.

Here’s wha
Libby Harrison
This so called "hero" was the biggest liar I have ever come across

He is totally untrustworthy
Alexis
May 21, 2019 rated it did not like it
I made myself finish this book. Oliver was just straight-up awful. He literally didn’t deserve anything. There was like no chemistry...it was so cheesy. Ugh.
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ***

4.5 Bet Me CROWNS

Melanie Harlow seems to have hit the perfect blend of sweet and steamy romance with her new Cloverleigh series. I get all the steamy scenes I need in a romance with the “sweep me off my feet” moments.

Part of the reason her romances are so swoonworthy are the heroes. Oliver, while he has his moments, is a perpetual goof off, but he finds his perfect match in Chloe. She is just as impulsive and lives in the moment. This obviously has gotten them
Karen
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thought Lucas and Mia were my all time favourite Harlow couple but they have stiff competition because I love Chloe and Oliver, perhaps just as much.

The start of the book with the ill fated dare to jump off a barn roof for a tamagotchi had me hooked on the pair of them. Oliver is the naughty prankster but Chloe gives as good as she gets and initiates her own tricks on him.

Grown up and mature you would think they can be sensible adults and put the past behind them. They are just so funny and sw
Lynn
May 23, 2019 rated it did not like it
26 Chapters — Epilogue.
Chloe and Oliver’s points of view. (Dumb & Dumber)

Chloe and Oliver are on a roof. Oliver dares Chloe to jump. Apparently, she hates being called a chicken, so she jumps, followed by Oliver.

According to a young Chloe, Oliver is a liar, and cannot be trusted. So, what he offered her for jumping, didn’t matter, since he lied about it.

Anyway, they both get hurt — surgery, broken bones, etc.

At the jump, we realize we have an asshole for a Hero and a doormat for a heroin
Robyn
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Jiminy Cricket Stars

“Undeniable,” was like the Holy Grail, as in, many of my favorite tropes combined! Which includes: frenemies/childhood friends-to-lovers/love-hate/second chance. I really liked the characters, their chemistry, and back story...except for their last couple of reunions...I could have sent Oliver to the moon:((

Their history happened to include a business model they’d devised right out of grad school, years prior. Several years later, Oliver wants to revisit said plan, and ma
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
description
**4.5 Stars**

Melanie Harlow hit my heart in just the right spot with Undeniable!
Just as undeniably sweet as it is sexy!
Everyone needs this book on their shelves!

Undeniable is the second book in the Cloverleigh Farms series by Melanie Harlow. Oliver and Chloe's story can be read as a standalone!

From the moment they were born, Chloe and Oliver were in competition with one another. Given they were only a couple days born between the two, there was a little rivalry that always lived within them, b
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I love books by Melanie Harlow, so it was a no brainer that I would love to review Undeniable when offered.

I loved Oliver and Chloe – they were developed so deeply that it was easy to see them as children together and I loved them.

The story was perfect and as always the writing was flawless

Yet – may I say that I wonder about something? I loved the characters as friends and I could see them in the changes from friendship to something more. But there I started to wonder. I have to be careful now
RentasticReads
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
It feels amazing to be back in Cloverleigh Farms! Melanie Harlow sure knows how to lure you in and make you fall in love with small towns and the wonderful people in it. Told in dual POVs that also alternates between then and now, Undeniable is the second standalone in the series, and she delivers Chloe Sawyer and Oliver Pemberton’s story in a charming second chance romance.

Syndi
Jun 02, 2019 rated it liked it
I like this book ok. I always a fan for miss Harlow books. But this book,like the one previous one, does not click all in the right place. I think because this series for NA audience.

I dont like Oliver very much. He is a very irresponsible human being. Being daring is 1 thing. But being irresposible and immature...ugh... turns off.

But the story still have that perky fun flirty dialog. So its still ok read for me.

3 stars
Rejane
May 20, 2019 marked it as nope
Unfortunately but not surprising, another weak pathetic heroine who seems can’t stand up for herself and to add to it, forceful clueless parents

Amy
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Undeniable Stars!!

“We ran hot and cold, but we had history. We’d shared some unforgettable experiences, both painful and pleasurable. But beneath all the surface-level ups and downs was a bond that couldn’t be broken. I felt it in my gut, and I had to believe Chloe did too.”

“We don’t jump, we fall.”

“You jump, I jump.”

An undeniably romantic second chance romance. Undeniable is an enemies to lovers dream. There was fight. There was drama. There was passion and an undeniable pull. This is exactly
《 sofia 》
May 23, 2019 marked it as dnf
dnf @ 58%

i was really excited for this book's release, so much so that i started it as soon as i got my hands on it. unfortunately, undeniable was nowhere near as good as the first book in this series. the characters? so annoying. this is supposed to be a second chances romance, and you get to see them both in the past and in the present. the chapters in the past were so pointless?? the author tried to portrait the idea that the characters had this deep connection but the tea is that they hardly
Vanessa (nessreads)
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

4 “I Dare You” Stars

Once again I have the biggest smile on my face after reading a Ms. Harlow book. She just has this ability to keep me engaged in the story as much as in the characters. It’s no doubt that by the end, I’m a happy mess.

Oliver and Chloe are two of the biggest stubborn people. My gosh did they have me shaking my head. Their banter was easily my favorite though. They got all worked up and with that, the anger surfaced. But I will
Red Cheeks Reads
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 SMOOCHES!

The second book in the Cloverleigh Farms series, Undeniable was a sometimes sweet, sometimes sour frenemies-to-lovers story between a couple with a long and complicated history. Chloe and Oliver’s love story was difficult and passionate and full of heart-tugging emotion. Harlow breathes new life in the love-hate relationship trope with Chloe and Oliver’s romance. These two knew each other as well as they knew themselves, and I couldn’t get enough of their witty, rapid-fire banter.

Th
USA Today bestselling author of sweet and sexy romance. Lover of cocktails, high heels, and history with the naughty bits left in. Michigan girl. INTJ. Always seeking ginspiration...

Find me!
Reader Group→harlow.pub/harlots
Facebook→harlow.pub/ap

FULL LIST OF BOOKS:

Series:
Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1) by Melanie Harlow Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2) by Melanie Harlow

Only You (One and Only, # 1) by Melanie Harlow Only Him (One and Only, #2) by Melanie Harlow Only Love (One and Only, #3) by Melanie Harlow

Man Candy by Melanie Harlow

Cloverleigh Farms (2 books)
  • Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)