Start by marking “Reflections from a Broken Mirror: Spiritual Values I Learned as an Lds Child of Divorce” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Published January 1st 1998 by Shadow Mountain

To ask other readers questions about Reflections from a Broken Mirror, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reflections from a Broken Mirror

jude
Sep 16, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Profoundly honest and frank account of effects of one of life's greatest tragedies -divorce and the break up of a family.
Suzanne Platt
Sep 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
I would highly recommend this book for children of divorce from the teenage years up. I hope that my teen will read it. I'm trying to understand how things look from my son's prospective and gain understanding and insight.
Rachel Chapman
May 23, 2008 rated it liked it
This was an ok book. She had some good insights but she was a little choppy in her delivery. Being from a divorced family it was insightful and interesting did give me some to think about and talk to hubby. Good conversations.
Rae
Apr 06, 2008 rated it liked it
Shelves: religiosity
Quite profound material with specific counsel to help teens cope with the fallout of divorce...all from an LDS point of view, which is unusual.
Tammra