Start by marking “Finding Home” as Want to Read:
Finding Home

Finding Home

Charlotte Bloom is a city girl.
She likes stilettos, sidewalks, and the Starbucks on every corner. It doesn't matter that her heels hurt or the sidewalks cracked or no one at the coffee store remembers her name. The horns of taxi drivers serenade her as she walks to work and fast-paced action fills her days which is why she needs her boss to come home from the farm. There a
76 pages
Published May 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Finding Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Home

♡Tonya♡
I was really looking forward to Charlotte and Colton’s story. I am not a fan of a standoffish heroine but I feel Ella did a great job making us see that the tough exterior was just that, a shell. She showed us the softer side with her thoughts and thankfully didn’t make her push Colton away the whole book.

-no cheating
-no ow/om drama
-pushing away by heroine but not too long
-no violence
-safe - neither with others after meeting
-ok epilogue 5 years out. It brought my rating down because I needed
Jami
Charlotte is a busy worker and city girl through and through. Never wanting to be like her momma, she keeps men at arms length. When her boss (Drake) suddenly leaves town chasing after his woman, she knows she needs to check on him to make sure that he hasn't completely lost it since he his now not returning or answering any of her calls.
Colton wants Charlotte like he has never wanted anyone before. Now he needs to get her to his home so that he can make her fall in love with him like he is her.
Elizabeth Neal
Colton and Charlotte crossed paths via phone in Bring Him Home when his best friend, Delilah, met and fell for Charlotte's boss, Drake. Colton was behind his friend chasing her dream but as his mother and hers were close, he agreed to call and check on her...that led him to his soulmate.

He knew the second he heard her voice that she was meant to be his, but he's a country boy at heart and she thrives in the city. When Drake follows Delilah home, eager to leave behind the life he had before her,
Liz
May 16, 2019 marked it as dnf
I get it's because he really wants her, but I'm just not okay with that initial lie/trickery.
Treena
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Insta-love but sweet novella. I really liked it because of Colton and how he knew from the get go that Charlotte was his.
Darlene
Sandy Nikolas
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Colton and Charlotte

I have been anxiously awaiting Colton and Charlottes story and it did not disappoint! Loved their banter and chemistry. I loved seeing them get their own story. I wish their were others!
One chapter more
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There is something about cowboys. Cowboys that are alpha AF and make your legs tremble with just words. Ella Goode- your heros are my heros .

Just to add at the end- we finally got a heroine with a sassy mouth that is not afraid to call the police when she's 'kidnapped' by a sexy cowboy. Charlotte was great and we need more heroines like her!
April Symes
I have been dying for Finding Home by Ella Goode since I finished Bring Him Home. Just that small amount of Charlotte in BHH was enough to have me clamoring for her story asap and here it finally is and wow, it is amazing. Colton is that OTT alpha who is gonna bring her happiness, passion, pleasure and love because she is "IT" for him but first he has to convince her of that first. Their love story is full of feels, action, drama , passion and romance. Loved the emotions, feels and insta-love th ...more
Danni
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m a big fan of instalove, especially where it’s a fun escape into romance without artificial angst or done-to-death tropes. This book provides readers with an OTT hero who is willing to do anything to get, and keep, the woman of his dreams. As is often the case with the best OTT authors, the over the top-edness of the hero doesn’t ever tip over into becoming overbearing-edness. That’s important to me because I can’t stand men who railroad over women. I loved this book, it was so much fun!

I rec
Genieinachanelbottle
Finding Home is 100% Pure Deliciousness! I couldn't get enough!

Charlotte N Colton are adorably sassy, sweet N sexy, they absolutely sizzle! I was dying for their story after reading N loving Bring Him Home, but I have to say I may love this story even more?

Colton is a Country Boy that's hotter than any branding iron, he he 😉 He is Possessive Perfection in Cowboy Boots N Jeans, with a devilish sense of humor. I 💙 that he fell in love with Charlotte's voice over the phone N simply had to have her
Babel
A little jewel of a story filled with cuteness.

The author has a very sweet style of telling about her characters' inner thoughts.

A man obsessed with a woman, a cute little dog, beautiful sunsets at the porch of a cozy farm, and love at first voice over the phone. I adored the general feeling of optimism and rightful romance between Colton and Charlotte. He's lured the woman from the city to show her a real life with him, with tenderness, a home and all the big Os she wants. And she finds a goo
Liz
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finding Home by Ella Goode is a quick and steamy read with a bit of insta-love and over the top antics and I devoured it. Colton Blackwood knows he wants Charlotte Bloom and will do whatever it takes to have her. Colton is sexy and charming country man. Charlotte is a city-girl and loves it. But they definitely share an instant attraction and strong chemistry. A quick and charming read!

Happy reading!
Elysian Fields
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book, it was a feel good book. It made me smile and sigh and turned my day around. I loved the instant love connection, the protective alpha cowboy, the sassy city girl, the humor, the heat and the heart. This author knows how to write sweet stories that are perfect for my break and that keep me satisfied at the same time. Finding Home was a hot read and now I have a huge crush on Colton (sorry Charlotte)! Off to find me my own cowboy.

Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
I received an Advance Reader Copy of the book. This is my honest and voluntary review.

I think I may have liked this more than Bring Him Home - I'm not sure if it was the premise or the characters though. I enjoyed Charlotte as a character and that she had a bit more depth despite this being a quick read. I also enjoyed Colton and his determinedness to have her. AND there's a sweet little puppy! Finding Home was a sweet and sexy way to wrap up this duet and I look forward to reading more from Ell
Lynn Thinking out loud
This is such a sweet funny read. Loved Colton and Charlotte.
I read an advanced copy of this book.
Fabiola Chenet
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good reading like the previous one
Les Romantiques
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Posted on Les Romantiques - Le forum du site
Reviewed by Fabiola
Review Copy from the Author

Finding Home by Ella Goode is the sequel for Bring Him Home (review here https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... ) with different characters: Charlotte, Drake Weston’ assistant, and Colton, Delilah Howell’s best friend. Both novels can be read alone and the author preferred not giving it a series title.

At the end of Bring Him Home we know Colton definitively fall under Charlotte’s charm just on the phone.
Brooke Gunderman-Harris
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Charlotte and Colton’s story!

We got the first glimpse of Charlotte in Bring Him Home and we saw how she was fierce and determined to do her job to the best of her ability. When her boss starts ignoring her texts, calls and emails she knows that she has to track him down to get some work done. So she sets out on a plane to finish what was started. But less does she realize Colton is there to pick her up and she knows he hasn’t stopped calling. So why is he here picking her up?
Fiona Fog
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Colton knew the minute he heard Charlotte's Bloom voice on the phone that she was it for him. Her sass and attitude made him hard as hell. He has to wonder what it'll happen when he finally puts a face to that voice!

Now he just needs to figure out how to get this city girl to the farm and keep her there.

Charlotte is a tad cynical, she doesn't believe in love at first sight, or happily ever after. At least not for her anyway. Watching her mother chase that dream has pretty much soured her on the
Leslee
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charlotte just wants to get in and get out of farm country. The city is where she has always been and doesn't see that changing. She just needs her boss to sign these documents and she can high-tail it out of town. Hopefully, before the man who has been blowing up her phone with calls finds out she is here. Colton knew that he had to get Charlotte here somehow. Once he accomplished that, it would be much easier to woo her and convince her to stay. Once he lays eyes on her, he knows that she is t ...more
Katie
May 22, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
This book is a hot mess. You start by getting an onslaught of names and backstory that do not matter at all to the plot, but you never find out more useful details like where the heroine is from, where she's traveling to, and how the heck she knows the hero. Although, to be fair, I think the author ATTEMPTS to tell you how the heroine and hero know each other. The book is just so poorly written, it's impossible for a reader to figure it out.

You finally figure out which of the 15 men the author r
Dominique Vaughn
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Finding home
Charlotte and Colton

Charlotte, tired of being ignored by her boss, hops on a plane and heads to Texas to take care of business. Not paying attention as she walks through the airport, Charlotte finds her bag to be snatched out of her hand. Ready to verbally attack the thief she turns around and is met with piercing grey eyes and a southern drawl. Ever since Colton called to check up on his child hood friend Delilah he has been half in love with the voice on the other end. Tired of wai
Bridgett
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been anxiously awaiting Finding Home since I finished Bring Him Home. Charlotte and Colton's story was well worth the wait.

Charlotte, a city girl, takes a trip to the country to track down her boss who has been ignoring her calls and messages since he moved out of town after meeting the love of his life. She has a plan to find him, sign some papers, and be back on the next flight to the city. Things take a turn when the man she's been fielding calls from is the one who meets her at the ai
Mindy Chase-selder
Finding his Home!

Love this story just as much as Delilah and Drake’s story. Colton knew that with just the sound of Charlotte’s voice that she was someone special. He knew that he had todo whatever it takes to get her to come to him. He knew that she was made for him and that she would love it down there. Charlotte has never felt this way before. There is something about Colt that just has her falling for him. She has never been able to slow down and relax, but there is something about Colt and
Kinisha
A slower pace

A change of scenery can change any mindset. A sprawling ranch, wickedly handsome cowboy and peace of mind makes for the best of all worlds. Chasing her boss to keep his business in the big Apple moving forward since he fell in love and decided to change all of his priorities, our totally in control female lead doesn’t quite understand that the powers that brought her to this place do not plan to ever let her go. Eventually though, she gets the message. Interesting read.
Stacy Jordet
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Charlotte just needs her boss to sign some documents and she is out of there. Charlotte is upset that she has to fly to the country to track him down. However when she gets off the plane, she is surprised as to who picks her up.

Colton has been interested in Charlotte since he first spoke to her on the phone. He makes it so she has to come to his neck of the woods so she can show her how country life can really be.

Watching these to tangle was fun to read. I especially liked when she asked to sp
Kristen
May 13, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Tossed it back at 10%

There were some serious editing mistakes and confusing errors in the beginning of this book. By the 10% mark I tossed it back. For one, it wasn’t holding my interest and the h so under boring. Two, the authors writing was SO CONFUSING about Mr. Weston and Colton. Like wait, you don’t like Weston? Wait, are they the same person or different? She’s never met her other boss Colton? It was just all choppy and not clear and frustrating!
Harim (The Reader Blog)
Honestly,the moment I read about Charlotte and Colton in Weston and Delilah's story.. Shoot I just wanted their story to happen asap.
City girl meets country boi oh heck yes.
And it was every bit as expected.. Charlotte is off to ge things done and then return back home but heyyyyy this country boy has other plans. It was short and filled with all the heat.

ARC received for review
Codie
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charlotte and Colton are everything. Charlotte is sassy, she also needs to feel secure and that she is wanted. Colton is dominate, witty and will do anything to get his girl. It's love before first sight! It's sweet, fun and enjoyable. I love a good city girl and country boy romance. Ella is becoming one of my go to authors as I can never not be happy when I've finished one of her books. I can't wait to see what comes next.
« previous 1 3 next »