Start by marking “Fauci: The Bernie Madoff of Science and the HIV Ponzi Scheme that Concealed the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Epidemic” as Want to Read:

The first publisher to devote his newspaper to the coverage of AIDS and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome details the role of Anthony Fauci in the cover-up of the truth about the relationship of the two epidemics.

While mistaken members of the media like Rachel Maddow have called Anthony Fauci "a great American," Dr. Fauci will soon take in his place in history as the chief operat
Published March 23rd 2019 by Charles Ortleb

To ask other readers questions about Fauci, please sign up.
Lilith Marie This book was a re-release from a chapter in the second volume of Charles Ortleb's Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Cover-Up Volume Two: The Origins of Totali…moreThis book was a re-release from a chapter in the second volume of Charles Ortleb's Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Cover-Up Volume Two: The Origins of Totalitarianism in Science and Medicine it is still up on Amazon as of 5-12-20 and you can look inside at the table of contents to see the title as a chapter heading. May be gone soon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07...(less)

Start your review of Fauci: The Bernie Madoff of Science and the HIV Ponzi Scheme that Concealed the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Epidemic
Marialyce
Quite an interesting look at the man we all seem to think knows everything about what we are now experiencing. Is there a link between HIV and chronic fatigue syndrome? Is CFS psychosomatic or is it indeed caused by a retrovirus? Lots of controversy regarding this issue and what seems like the NIH ignoring this illness because it believed it is a psychological illness not one caused by a virus......and meanwhile people are suffering.

Honestly, this very short article about Fauci offers some inter
Wendy Holley
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Disappeared from Amazon. How convenient. Especially now with the news that the Imperial College model used to lockdown the western world is flawed. The software is "garbage".
In addition to scientitist who are stepping up exposing this man's greed.
Amazon put the book back up.
I did find the author's podcast.
Karen Mitchell
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dr. Fauci is a class-A loser. The fact that he wanted Brad Pitt to play him tells everything you want to know about this dangerous clown.

FAUCI IS COMPLETELY WRONG about the coronavirus. He's trying to scare every American into submission because it gives this short little man a lot of power.

President Trump should fire him.
James Obrien
May 13, 2020 marked it as to-read
This book doesn't seem to be available anywhere now. Our information overlords have apparently deemed it inappropriate. ...more
Anyelina
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The fact that we can’t purchase this book ANYWHERE is a major red flag people! Stay woke!!! If anyone knows where I can get it, even the podcast please let me know!!!
James Bell
Sep 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Science is Not Real

Even when done “right”,science has been very much dependent on the experimenter according to quantum physics. In this case there was no confusion in this sense but just the stubborn pig headedness of those in control to not want to look at a new paradigm. The suffering of millions of patients was the result of not considering non HIV/AIDS as a variant of the HHV-6,7 8 classes of virus. In other words AIDS was not a homosexual disease.

The irony is that Dr. Fauci now is subject
Hans Rigelman
Mr. Ortleb Grinds His Axe on Tony Fauci

Calling Doctor Fauci the Bernie Madoff of Science is certainly provocative, but is it well deserved? Back in the 1980s the AIDS epidemic was not going well. Many young gay men were dying. Only one drug AZT appeared to be a potential cure. The government clinical trials were moving too slowly to help those afflicted. Anthony Fauci, head of the Institute for Alergies and Infectious Diseases was the face of the government holding up the approval of AZT. You g
Sandra
Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Truth As We Knew It All Along

I felt all along that there was something too "smooth" about him, the same smug feeling that you get from the entitled Demorats in this Country. After this 2020 election cycle, as if we didn't know it already, the Socialist Left, including the fraud Fauci, has shown their true colors by stealing & manipulating the election by hijacking the election process, the mainstream media, social media giants and now censorship. Fauci's involvement in the novel SARS-Covid-
Isabella Hale
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
His perspective is totally different from mine,, we agree on a lot things: BUT I DO NOT AGREE THAT THE AIDS/HIV was equal to the HOLOCAUST on GAYS and Black men under any circumstances. THERE IS NOTHING IN MODERN HISTORY which equals mass genocide by a Facist or Communist Dictorship except another HOLOCAUST the closest being Pol Pot, Ide Amin, Ho Chi MIng; Stalin and of course Hitler.

That said I agree with his conclusions with regard to the science because I actually worked an NIH, met Robert G
Kimly
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I found this radio interview of Charles Ortleb on this book. Fauci’s fav book is The Godfather, his voice is so mafia.

Cameron Koorangi
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fauci is indeed a schemer and fraudster. He only cares about his fame and good standing with the elite. He certainly doesn't care about what's truly best for us. ...more
Denise Burrow
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All I can say about this man is he should ABSOLUTELY NOT BE IN CHARGE OF ANY PROGRAM. I
Carole
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was VERY interesting. I've been saying since the beginning of this corona virus pandemic that there was more behind it. I've been reading about hydroxachloraphine (HCQ) since President Trump said this might be an alternative. He was bashed by the Democratic Media for even mentioning this. So, I started researching, looking into it since I had read much about cancer and other things that Big Pharma had shut down because it didn't pay them. Now I've learned about Dr Fauci, the head infectious ...more
Tia Severson
Sep 09, 2020
Ainsley McNamee
May 07, 2020
Heather Blanton
rated it did not like it
May 11, 2020
Terry Honer
Oct 21, 2020
April
Jan 13, 2021
« previous 1 3 next »

• Unreported Truths about COVID-19 and Lockdowns: Part 2: Update and Examination of Lockdowns as a Strategy
  • Unreported Truths about COVID-19 and Lockdowns: Part 1: Introduction and Death Counts and Estimates
  • Rise of the New World Order: Book Series Update and Urgent Status Report: Vol. 4 (Rise of the New World Order Status Report)
  • Rise of the New World Order: Book Series Update and Urgent Status Report : Vol. 3 (Rise of the New World Order Status Report)
  • Scamdemic - The COVID-19 Agenda
  • What She Left Behind
  • Rise of the New World Order: Book Series Update and Urgent Status Report: Vol. 1 (Rise of the New World Order Status Report)
  • Pachinko
  • Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis
  • The FEAR-19 Pandemic: How lies, damn lies, and fake statistics created a pandemic of fear that spread faster and created more damage than COVID-19 ever could have by itself.
  • I Do Not Consent: My Fight Against Medical Cancel Culture
  • The Case Against Masks: Ten Reasons Why Mask Use Should be Limited
  • Coleman's Laws: The Twelve Medical Truths You Must Know To Survive
  • Coming Apocalypse
  • Rise of the New World Order: Book Series Update and Urgent Status Report : Vol. 2 (Rise of the New World Order Status Report)
  • The Spy Operations on Trump
  • Mark(s) of the Beast: It's More Than Just a Number
  • By a Thread

News & Interviews

“November 2, 1984 was an especially tragic day in the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/AIDS epidemic. That was the day Anthony Fauci became the Director of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. (NIAID). (Good Intentions p.128) It was the day a thin-skinned, physically ultra-diminutive man with a legendary Napoleonic attitude was positioned by destiny to become the de facto AIDS Czar. In the fog of culpability that constitutes what could be called "Holocaust II" one thing is clear: the buck, on its way to the very top of the government, at least pauses at the megalomaniac desk of Anthony Fauci.” 2 likes
“willingness of the scientists to abandon the traditional rules of evidence known as Koch’s postulates. Instead, AIDS researchers, including the ones at the amfAR forum, were willing to “revise Koch’s in a more permissive direction: it would no longer be necessary to find the microbe in all cases of the disease. Mere correlations between microbial antibodies and the progression of the disease would be sufficient. HIV could be proved ‘epidemiologically’ to be the cause of AIDS.” (PBP p.145)” 0 likes