Start by marking “Frommer's Norway” as Want to Read:
Frommer's Norway

Frommer's Norway

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
You'll never fall into the tourist traps when you travel with Frommer's. It's like having a friend show you around, taking you to the places locals like best. Our expert authors have already gone everywhere you might go -- they've done the legwork for you, and they're not afraid to tell it like it is, saving you time and money. No other series offers candid reviews of so m ...more
Published May 27th 2005 by Frommer's (first published June 20th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Frommer's Norway, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frommer's Norway

Nicole Engard
Frommer's Norway (Frommer's Complete) by Darwin Porter (2007)
Dee Renee  Chesnut
Feb 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
I read this guide as part of my research for sights to see at the three ports I will be on my cruise.
I like Frommer's guides for the historical information about the country and its descriptions of its landscape. URLS for the websites of the attractions are given so that the information can be checked for current opening times and prices. It gives me the confidence to explore beyond the excursions recommended by the cruise line.
This book had information about all three Norwegian ports which is
Kay
Sep 01, 2008 rated it liked it
I go to the Frommer guides for the nitty-gritty when-where-how questions of travel. These guides aren't very good sources for cultural information and background, but they're good for locating a restaurant, how to get from point A to point B, or finding a place to lay my head. Frommer guides are pretty reliable if you get the most up-to-date version, too.
Jul 23, 2007