Start by marking “Half Moon Above (Slate Mountain Wolf Pack #2)” as Want to Read:
Half Moon Above (Slate Mountain Wolf Pack #2)

Half Moon Above

(Slate Mountain Wolf Pack #2)

Jace Crenshaw

As Vice-President of the Slate Mountain Wolf Pack, I was second-in-command of our pack of wolves. Only those outside our club thought I was a constant jokester who rode on my Harley all day. Nothing was more important to me than the honor of guarding our town. When Ethan, our club president, requested I work with Sheriff Fulton, I ran a little test first. I d
Published April 13th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Half Moon Above, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Half Moon Above

Barbara➰
*3.5 stars*

I actually liked this one better than the first which is surprising since I’m not a huge fan of enemies to lovers troupe. However, it’s not really played out all that well so I guess that’s why. But, I loved Jace and Liam as a couple and was a bit shocked at a particular reveal.

I’ll definitely continue the series. They’re sweet mate stories and easy, quick reads.
Xanthe
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great follow up to book on of this series. Really enjoyed the characters and their interactions as well as the world that Sammi Cee and Michelle Frost have created. There's more going on than we could have imagined at Slate Mountain and the authors give us the chance to learn through the MC's and their experiences in this story.
Jace and Liam were at odd in the first book and nothing has changed when things start out at the beginning of this book. But once forced to talk about the growing issue
Beth
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely LOVED it!

I really enjoyed book one and book two is even better. I actually screamed “NO!!” out loud when it ended! I need book three NOW! (I’m feeling a bit like Veruca Salt!!)

This second book in the Slate Mountain series gives us the story of Jace and Liam and further advances the story arc established in book one. We get more background information on the Slate Mountain area and it’s history and key information about Pastor Joyce. There is one extremely compelling development that r
John Altman

(13) Plot Worthy: 2 🌟🌟
(14) Show me Ent
Belinda Zamora
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm absolutely in love with this series. Each book centers on a different couple while continuing the story of Slate Mountain. Jace is the right hand man to the Alpha of Slate Mountain Wolf Pack. Liam is the Sheriff of the town. He's always thought of the Wolf Pack as nothing but trouble, so suffice it to say that learning about werewolves and that he's Jace's mate is quite a shock. Seeing their story develop was really sweet and I loved how Liam was able to realize the truth about his misconcep ...more
Alex (HEABookNerd)
Series: Slate Mountain Wolf Pack #2
Rating: 2 stars - it was ok

As the second in command of the Slate Mountain Wolf pack, Jace Crenshaw is tasked with working with the town's Sheriff, Liam Fulton, even though they can't stand each other. To make things worse, Jace isn't sure if Liam is involved in the bad things happening in the town, but he's going to have to find out soon.

Jace was goofy and endearing and cares deeply about his town, while Liam is bristly and stoic at first because he's used to h
Celine
Great sequel in the series

Liam and Jace, were at odds and enemies in the first book, but it quickly changed here and I loved it.

I really enjoyed the reluctant Trust that quickly transformed.

The love between these two was very sweet and nice to read.

The plot in itself thickened and I am really hoping to get the next book soon to see what's in store for these two men and the rest of the wolf pack
Angie
Apr 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Fated Mates- Shifter MM Romance

3 stars!

Book 2 picks up where book 1 left off but is introducing a new fated mate pair. Here we have a bit of enemies to lovers style drama. I know fated mates books often feel unrealistic due to the rapid timelines and this was no different.

I found this book could have used another round of editing but overall, it was a good story and I'm curious to see how the overarching storyline plays out.
Pamela Cunningham
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the (Slate mountain wolf pack)

This was a great read this time it's the sheriff and the vice president of the Slate wolf motorcycle club to become mate's . We also find out some shocking truths about the revert Joyce we also find out more about Slate mountains community and about the various people that live there .
Virginia Lee
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in the Slate Mountain Wolf Pack series. Liam has always that that the Wolf Pack was up to no good. Jace cant understand why one minute smell something wonderful and the next it is gone on the wind. There a huge mystery surrounding the town and slowly becoming unravel. Cant wait for the next book to see what the family does next. Highly recommend this book and series
Beth
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m so glad I gave this series another chance. I feel like we are getting pieces of the puzzle in each book and I’m looking forward to how it comes together. There is still so much we don’t know and a lot of holes to fill just from this book. Jace and Liam were great together though and I’m really hoping to see more of them in the future.
Becky
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful second installment

Whilst I enjoyed book one in this series, I loved book two. The action picked up and the focus was more on Jace and Liam and the wolf pack rather than the other town characters and it was great to get really embedded in what’s happening to Slate Mountain. I’m really looking forward to the next book.
Keith
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oddly Intriguing Romance

This is definitely a serial novel so you best start at book 1 and read your way through. This book continues the saga, with more detail and new characters, opening up more possibilities in Slate Mountain. It ends on a positive note, anticipating more story but leaving the reader hanging.
Victoria Taylor
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!

Great pack of shifters! This book focuses on Liam and Jace and their part of the story. I’m really enjoying how this whole series is playing out. Can’t wait for the next one!
HAYLEY SMITH
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

I really liked the first book in this series, it introduced us to great characters and an exciting storyline. However, I think book two is even better! I loved Jace and Liam in this rather sweet and thoroughly enjoyable book!
I can't wait to read more in this series!!
Dan
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is one of my favorite kinds of serialization, when you get an ongoing plot with a variety of couples. And the plot on this series is really good. I love the way their relationship progressed, up until the end of the book. And the plot twists! Love it!
Monique
Apr 15, 2019 rated it liked it
⭐ 3.5 stars ⭐ ...more
Anna
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can’t wait for the next book! I needed just a bit more because a lot happened in 3 days!
lorikayhorsfall
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect together .

For cinnamon to taste good it needs sugar . Together the flavors combined are Devine . Jace and Liam together are like cinnamon and sugar ... perfect together .
Rebecca
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

These two writers are great by themselves but together is beyond words! I loved book 2 so much! Liam and jace are so good together! Look forward to book 3
Joscelyn Smith
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unexpected revelations

I loved Liam and Jace's story, it just deepens the mystery that is Slate Mountain. I can't wait to see what new twists book three brings.
Barbara Lampron
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!!!!!!

That was one fine book! I can’t believe all the twists and turns. And they’re gearing up for a fight. I just can’t wait! Thank you for writing and keep on writing more.
Jacci Bella
Apr 29, 2019
Okie
May 05, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Slate Mountain Wolf Pack (2 books)
  • Under a Full Moon (Slate Mountain Wolf Pack #1)