Start by marking “The Jolley-Rogers and the Pirate Piper” as Want to Read:
The Jolley-Rogers and the Pirate Piper

The Jolley-Rogers and the Pirate Piper

Published June 13th 2019 by Templar Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Jolley-Rogers and the Pirate Piper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Jolley-Rogers and the Pirate Piper

Mehsi
When rats take over Dull-on-Sea it is up to Mathilda, Jim, and of course Nugget to save the day.

I was just super excited when I saw that this series would have a new book! I adore these stories they are just such a delight. How can one resist pirates? A girl with a big attitude and a love for adventuring? Humour? And of course the occasional treasure (I for one would love some treasure in my life).

This one was a fun read as it is a pirate retelling of Pied Piper of Hameln. Only instead of Hamel
Alex
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sam
Sam thought this was awesome. A pirate retelling of the pied piper as the next instalment of the Jolly Rogers.
A Severs
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't expecting to like this as much as I did! I thought the illustrated novel format worked really well and and really enjoyed the non-colourised versions of Duddle's drawings - oh, to be able to draw pirate ships like that! The story is a great riff on The Pied Piper of Hamlyn with a couple of good twists in the tale. Perfect for readers just embarking on the journey of reading longer books.
Catherine
Jake Bottomer
Jul 11, 2019
Moo Moo
Jul 17, 2019
Jonny Duddle has been a concept artist for Aardman Animations and created fantastic illustrations for fiction and novelty books, including ALIENOLOGY. He wrote and illustrated THE PIRATE CRUNCHER. Jonny Duddle lives in Buxton, England.