Start by marking “You're Mom: A Little Book for Mothers (And the People Who Love Them)” as Want to Read:
You're Mom: A Little Book for Mothers (And the People Who Love Them)

You're Mom: A Little Book for Mothers (And the People Who Love Them)

From international bestselling author Liz Climo comes You're Mom, a hilarious and relatable collection of original comics about motherhood

Moms: they are there for us through the good, the bad, the scary, the sticky, and everything in between. They also read us a lot of picture books along the way, and now there’s a picture book just for them.

Liz Climo brings her trademar
Published April 7th 2020 by Flatiron Books

To ask other readers questions about You're Mom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You're Mom

Start your review of You're Mom: A Little Book for Mothers (And the People Who Love Them)
karen
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing

remember at the start of this pandemic when liz climo so generously created a free coloring book to keep us all outta trouble during lockdown and it was freaking adorable? in my dinky little review of it i vowed to give back by buying her new mother’s day book and here we are—this arrived yesterday and today is mother’s day and i am still in lockdown and that’s okay.

i’ve read all of liz climo’s cartoon collections, and a couple of her picture books. i thought this one was going to be a collectio
Susana
Apr 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cute and charming as ever, even for those of us who are not mums and don't wanna be one ;)
Linii
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ดีมากกกกก รักมากกกกก
สะสมทุกเล่มของนักวาดคนนี้ ดีทุกเล่มเลย
Meredith
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bought this as I was marking another Mother's Day since the passing of my Mom in 2015. The author was inspired to write it in honor of her own Mother who passed when she was in her twenties too. It's a lovely homage to motherhood and addresses the loss of a mother too in lovely illustrations. A sweet book that I intend to revisit on the days when I am really missing my Mom extra. Also makes for a great gift for a new mother in your life.
Cmykadxff
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics, 2020
我的眼泪不值钱系列
Rod Brown
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was ok
One of those gift book sort of things that starts out cute enough but feels like the world's longest Hallmark card by the end.
Clara Biesel
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. Got it as a mother's day/baby shower gift, and it is so cute and so desperately warm hearted without being sickly sweet.
Lauren Hinett
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2020
I’m not crying, you’re crying!

In all seriousness though, this was absolutely lovely. A very quick read- I finished it in about 3 minutes, but you certainly want to stay a little while longer amongst the pages and Liz Climo’s wonderful drawings. I loved it!
Sara
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love Liz Climo's work so much. This is an incredibly touching collection about moms and how much they love us and we them. It made me laugh and cry. I can't wait for Mother's Day to get here so I can present copies to three very special mothers in my life - my own beautiful mother, my sister, and my niece. Get a copy for the moms in your life. They'll love it!
Brenda Daun
May 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was my Mother’s Day gift from my husband, and I thought it was such a perfect book to celebrate the holiday. Liz Climo’s illustrations are simple but beautiful, and this was just a really touching and quick read.
Dewi
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Liz Climo membuat buku tentang Ibu!

Buku ini diawali dengan kalimat pembuka :

"You're mom.
You've had to read a lot of picture books.
(And if you haven't alreasy, you will soon. I promise.)"

Liz membuat ilustrasi berbagai binatang dan anak mereka, mulai dari menetas/lahir, bayi, kanak-kanak, remaja sampai mereka meninggalkan sarang. Banyak tawa, sukacita, amarah, rasa lelah dan haru Liz bukan hanya menegaskan Ibu sebagai seorang sosok yang melahirkan anak, tetapi orang yang mengasuh : kakek nenek, a
Sara Ronken
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful, hilarious, and heartfelt: Liz Climo is an absolute artist and genius. I'm not a mom (yet), but I ordered this book for my sister who is about to have her second baby and after reading it, I'm ordering a second copy for my mom, who is almost 60. I laughed and cried the whole way through. "You're Mom" is beautifully illustrated with all of Liz Climo's wonderful characters and is incredibly touching. She does an amazing job of leaving no kind of mom out. A wonderful gem for current moms, ...more
Ali
Jun 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
LOVED this book. I didn’t love all of Best Bear Ever but I did love all of this book. The illustrations are charming and cute. The jokes are just right. And as an almost new mom I loved the message as it applies to me now. I also enjoyed the intro and how Liz tries to make this book accessible to all people. I highly recommend it.
Christine Wickham
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very quick but beautiful read that touches on the humorous, difficult and sometimes really emotionally hard parts of motherhood. I loved the great illustrations of animal moms and their offspring. A must for all “moms” at any point.
Nikki
Apr 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Adorable and heartfelt. <3 ...more
Katrín
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So cute and heartwarming! Perfect for all mothers!
Jennifer Lo
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. As a newish mom, felt seen by this. Also appreciated how she addressed parental and child loss.
Irene
Apr 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
How adorable!
Elena Bakanova
Jun 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Must have and a perfect gift for a new mom
Oct 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
oh it's cute af
Tiffany
Jun 29, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Super super cute graphics though overall I prefer her other series
Summer
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
非常暖心的画册
“There is no love as powerful as a mother’s love. And that never goes away.”
Sherri
Apr 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not just for Mother's Day or mothers. My favorite illustrations are on pages 5, 12, 33, 65 and 78, but my most favorite is page 49. For some reason it resonated with me.
Vovka-Claire
Apr 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Really cute !
Sabina Colleran
Aug 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
So very adorable! Funny and cute and will make you smile.
Aisha Jeyaraman
Aug 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So real and comforting. Perfect book to hygge with ... Also for days when you feel like you are a crappy mom.
Joe Reddington
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Adorable picture book that made me well up, which is hard to do in picture book form.
LAURA SIMONIN
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Meraviglioso! Da regalare a tutte le neo mamme!!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Happily Ever After & Everything In Between
  • The Little World of Liz Climo 2017 Day-to-Day Calendar
  • You're Not Listening: What You're Missing and Why It Matters
  • How to Die Alone: The Foolproof Guide to Not Helping Yourself
  • Surrender to the Devil (Scoundrels of St. James, #3)
  • Lakeshire Park
  • When the Marquess Falls (Hellions of Havisham, #3.5)
  • Between the Devil and Desire (Scoundrels of St. James, #2)
  • Gentlemen Prefer Heiresses (Scandalous Gentlemen of St. James, #4.5)
  • Daisies and Devotion (Mayfield Family, #2)
  • Inventing the Viscount (The Bluestocking Scandals, #2)
  • A Guarded Heart
  • Maiden in the Tower (Forever After Retellings #5)
  • Her Christmas Wish
  • Emotions Explained with Buff Dudes: Owlturd Comix
  • The Double
  • Locke & Key, Vol. 5: Clockworks

Liz Climo grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area and moved to Los Angeles after college to work as a character artist on The Simpsons. She started a comic blog, LizClimo.tumblr.com, where Rory and his dad first appeared in 2012. Liz currently lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Colin, and their daughter, Marlow.

Liz Climo is a character artist for The Simpsons TV series and has worked on The Lebr