Start by marking “The Warrior Heart Practice: A Simple Process to Transform Confusion into Clarity and Pain into Peace” as Want to Read:

A revolutionary process based on the four chambers of the heart and rooted in Toltec wisdom that brings emotional clarity, healing, and freedom

The Warrior Heart Practice is a powerful new method to reconnect with our sense of authenticity and inner-knowing and realign with our true nature. Author of the bestselling book Warrior Goddess Training, HeatherAsh Amara has
Expected publication: January 7th 2020 by St. Martin's Essentials

To ask other readers questions about The Warrior Heart Practice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Warrior Heart Practice

Start your review of The Warrior Heart Practice: A Simple Process to Transform Confusion into Clarity and Pain into Peace
Sharon S
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Educational, insightful, motivating, heartfelt.

The Warrior Heart Practice is an invaluable book to own so far it's helping me in numerous ways of improving my life. The book follows the Toltec teachings of the big and little soul with four chambers, feelings, story, truth, intent. It's simple, easy to follow, and easy to read. I liked how the author Heatherash Amara thoroughly explains her background and what led her to this type of teaching.

The author has additional helpful details on her
Heather Hess
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've struggled with depression, anxiety, trauma and PTSD most of my life. This book is very informative and a great resource for learning to process the effects of pain. Its well written and easy to understand and put into practice.
Csimplot Simplot
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book!!!
Kendra
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this book for free via Goodreads First Reads.

This is well-written and engaging read, and is definitely to be savored and put to use, rather then zipping through it. The author writes with emotion, but also sensibleness when it comes to helping yourself. The stories from other people were interesting and emotional, and helpful, because, unfortunately, there are so many ways people are hurt, but can still heal. This is a great workbook to go through.
Carolyn
This book is a great source/ wonderful teacher to help one with the illnesses and disorders of the recent century. It is good "Practice". A great book to keep and use for future reference to fight back at our afflictions and troubled heart.
Rose
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Warrior Heart Practice is a wonderful read. While the book itself is a quick read once you start to do the practices and the work through each chamber of the warrior heart you will teansform yourself and how you see the world. You will be more at peace. I came across this book at just the right time. It is exactly what I needed. Each of the chapters goes over a chamber, the feeling chamber, the story, the truth chamber, and finally the intent chamber. There are practices for each chamber and ...more
Sharon S
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jan2020pub
Review to follow in two days. Loved it. ...more
Leslie
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I follow Amara's Warrior Goddes page on Facebook and Instagram. Although I have not read her previous books, I was happy to be able to receive a copy of her new book from NetGalley for an honest review. I really enjoy the inspiring information on her sites.
The book follows Toltec teaching and refers to the book The Four Agreements quite a bit
Going through the four chambers of the heart with the teaching of Big Soul and Little Soul and addressing how to use those chambers in a Toltec way.
Lynn
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaways
I received The Warrior Heart Practice: A Simple Process to Transform Confusion into Clarity and Pain into Peace through a Goodreads Giveaway.

The Warrior Heart Practice was a beautiful book that helped me in extraordinarily simple ways. I might not adopt all of its teachings, but it did offer me a new way to look at life. I suffer from extreme anxiety with accompanying panic attacks, but this book helped to calm me down when things get tough. I'll always appreciate this book for that reason.
Allyson
Nov 06, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This was the first book I've ever won through a giveaway on here, so I was overjoyed to receive my copy in the mail. Unfortunately, I was disappointed pretty quickly to find out that the book didn't hold my interest at all. I couldn't get more than 10 pages into it. I wouldn't necessarily discourage anyone else from reading it; I just think this isn't my particular cup of tea. Maybe one day I'll pick it up again with hopes of better results.
Sammie
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was like divine intervention for me. I won a copy of the book and it took me a bit to really give it a chance. A page here, a page there and then I realized this book was just what I needed to help me through a traumatic time in my life! I was stuck in a rut mentally and this book has given me a new outlook on life! This is a very inspiring way to move past the times in life we tend to get hung up on. I recommend this book to everyone and anyone!
Tehila
Nov 07, 2019 marked it as on_hold
I won a copy of this book, and was looking forward to reading it. The book is well-written and very interesting.

However, I am finding that I need to be able to sit and read it for an uninterrupted period of time - which neither babies nor cats are allowing me.

Do not allow this to discourage you from exploring the ideas that Ms Amara is sharing. I am looking forward to restarting The Warrior Heart Practice over the summer, when I will have more time to devote to it.
Jen Nealy
This book was extremely helpful! I am still working on my PTSD and anxiety and this book gave me steps to take to change my way of thinking and feeling. Each chamber is discussed one at a time. And as you finish with the first chamber you then move on the next.
If you are struggling with anxiety, depression and/or PTSD, this book is for you!
Laura Luzzi
A lot of information. I understood the concept of Big Soul wisdom and Little Soul fear. I do not think any of this is a simple process and you probably would do better to take a course to make you do the work. Who has time to answer all these questions? I don't or maybe I don't want to.
Paul
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is good and worth your time. I wish I liked it as much as The Four Agreements, but it's still good Toltec wisdom. Lots of good stories, examples, and questions in clear language. Recommended.

I really appreciate the NetGalley advanced copy for review!!
Shawna
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this book-will use the information in my daily life.
Lexi Martin
Aug 10, 2019
Val
rated it it was ok
Oct 17, 2019

• To Hell with the Hustle: Reclaiming Your Life in an Overworked, Overspent, and Overconnected World
  • Fair Play: A Game-Changing Solution for When You Have Too Much to Do (And More Life to Live)
  • Double Down: Bet on Yourself and Succeed on Your Own Terms - A Remixed Rule Book for Badass Boss Ladies
  • When We Were Vikings
  • The Adventurer's Son
  • Mr. Nobody
  • Six Days of Impossible: Navy SEAL Hell Week - A Doctor Looks Back
  • A Bond Undone (Legends of the Condor Heroes, #2)
  • Jane Anonymous
  • All the F*cking Mistakes: A Guide to Sex, Love, and Life
  • Chasing Wisdom: The Lifelong Pursuit of Living Well
  • Hubris Falls
  • Empire City
  • Not the Girl You Marry
  • Threads of Life: A History of the World Through the Eye of a Needle
  • The Universe Is Calling You: Connecting with Essence to Live with Positive Energy, Love, and Power
  • Darling Rose Gold
  • One Degree Revolution: How the Wisdom of Yoga Inspires Small Shifts That Lead to Big Changes