Start by marking “The Calling: 3 Fundamental Shifts to Stay True, Get Paid, and Do Good” as Want to Read:
The Calling: 3 Fundamental Shifts to Stay True, Get Paid, and Do Good

The Calling: 3 Fundamental Shifts to Stay True, Get Paid, and Do Good

A game-changing book offering a six-step approach on how to find and follow your true calling and redefine success from entrepeneur and soul coach Rha Goddess.

Are you willing to believe in you?

Every single one of us has a calling.

For most it’s the thing you have to force yourself not to do.

When you try to ignore it, you can’t stop thinking about. It is the thing that both
Published January 21st 2020 by St. Martin's Essentials

To ask other readers questions about The Calling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Calling

Start your review of The Calling: 3 Fundamental Shifts to Stay True, Get Paid, and Do Good
Janet
When it is snowy and cold outside, superspeed readers like me can read 150 - 200+ pages/hour, so yes, I have read the book … and many more today. LOL

From the publisher, as I do not repeat the contents or story of books in reviews, I let them do it as they do it better than I do .

A game-changing book offering a six-step approach on how to find and follow
Nancy
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
A Guide for Finding and Pursuing What You Want in Life

We all want a fulfilling life, but sometimes it’s hard to decide what that would mean and even harder to find out how to accomplish it. Rha Goddess provides not only a way to find your calling, but a guide to how to achieve your objectives.

The first step in finding your calling is deciding what you want, what your goals are, and how to define your thought processes. The second step is figuring out how to put your plan into action or as Rha
NormaCenva
This is one of my favourite books of 2020 so far. Never read anything by this Author before. Will definitely be checking out anything Rha Goddess will write! This will defo be on my re-dead list.
Cass
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rha Goddess is an amazing, inspiring and fantastic motivational author. In The Calling, she offers a six step approach on finding your place in the world. As Walt Kelly said, "We have met the enemy, and he is us." and for many of us, that is true. Goddess describes on self discovery, self awareness, acceptance and forgiveness, how to get to that point of finding our calling.

This is not a speedy self-help book, as she suggests spending 2 weeks on an exercises before moving on to the next chapter
Chari Regina
Feb 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Rha is the life coach we all probably need and most of us are still ready for.

I don’t agree with all of her philosophy but wow do I love her delivery. She is feeling herself and thrilled to help us feel the same way about ourselves. She wants us to love life and live in a way that makes that obvious.

I think If you read this book, you will walk away with do,etching you needed to hear. Bare minimum you will walk away with respect for the author and the way she lives life.

The book is pretty well
Maryann
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Calling by Rha Goddess is a very detailed novel that discuss different things needed in order to achieve and/or find your calling. There are many thought provoking topics that will allow you to clearly define your life, thought process and overall goals. There are three main parts to this novel. The first part teaches the reader to “Stay True”. In Part two the reader is out on the path to “Get Paid”. In Part three having completed part one and part two the reader is challenged to “Do Good”. ...more
Jane Kelly
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. This book is very thorough and asks pointed and insightful questions that will make a reader examine themselves and their lives in ways they probably never have before. If you follow the author's instructions it will take quite a while to work through; at times she suggests spending 2 weeks on an exercises before moving on to the next chapter. I'm not sure any book can provide answers for every person, or take the place of professional ...more
Sasha
Sep 21, 2019 rated it liked it
First I would like to state that I have received this book through goodreads giveaway in exchange for an honest review. I would like to thank the author for giving me this opportunity and honor in being able to read this book. When I received this book I began reading it at once. This book was a interesting read. I would recommend this book to others.
Susan
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this book as a Goodreads Giveaway. I really like the premise of Rha's book. It's very thorough & has exercises to guide you through Rha's process. My only complaint is that it's really long. I feel like Rha would reach more people if she pared her book down just a bit. Otherwise, it's a great book, not only for business but for personal growth as well.
Cynthia
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a really good self-help book. The author is encouraging and upbeat, with practical and down to earth advice on establishing a new career based on your true interests and passions. There's lots of worksheets and other resources in the book as well. This is much more than the usual "get rich on what you love" book. The author put a lot of effort into the book, and it shows.
Steven Ridgely
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great information.
Michelle Olms
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book
Hil
Dec 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Decent read, but nothing outstanding.
Joan
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very interesting read with some good practical ideas. I plan to pass it on to my son. Highly recommended.
Sharon
Oct 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Interesting self-help book with some good ideas.

this was a goodreads giveaway
Steve
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was ok
Reads like a textbook. If i wanted to go back to school, then maybe i would read it. But too laborious. Tough to get through. Not for me.
Oct 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Great book for most to help you on your “creative” path in life. It even has exercises and a web site to aid you. I am going to pass this advanced reading edition to a friend.
Alex Olinger
Shelves: giveaways
Definitely worth reading.
Kasey
Oct 30, 2019 marked it as to-read
Thank you for the opportunity to review this book as a giveaway recipient. I am excited to read it and will update my thoughts on this book soon!
J-Dog Ghetto Booty
Oct 21, 2019

• The Big Finish
  • The Violence Inside Us: A Brief History of an Ongoing American Tragedy
  • The Mother Code
  • One Degree Revolution: How the Wisdom of Yoga Inspires Small Shifts That Lead to Big Changes
  • Odd(ly) Enough: 3-Minute Devotions to Passionately Pursuing Your Purpose
  • In the Lion’s Den (House of Falconer #2)
  • Running with My Head Down: An Entrepreneur’s Story of Passion, Perseverance, and Purpose
  • The Fire and the Darkness: The Bombing of Dresden, 1945
  • The Universe Is Calling You: Connecting with Essence to Live with Positive Energy, Love, and Power
  • When God Says Wait: A Devotional Thought Journal
  • A Highlander in a Pickup (Highland, Georgia, #2)
  • Audience of One: Television, Donald Trump, and the Fracturing of America
  • I've Been Wrong Before: Essays
  • Grind: A No-Bullshit Approach to Take Your Business from Concept to Cash Flow
  • The King at the Edge of the World
  • Stiffed: The Betrayal of the American Man
  • Dumpty: The Age of Trump in Verse
  • The Vanished Birds
Rha Goddess is the entrepreneurial soul coach behind hundreds of breakthrough changemakers, cultural visionaries and social entrepreneurs. From multiple New York Times Bestsellers to multi-million dollar social enterprises, Rha's unique methodology has empowered a new generation of conscious entrepreneurs to stay true, get paid, and do good. From the onset of her more than 30-year career as a ...more