Start by marking “The Game Plan (The Game Plan #1)” as Want to Read:
The Game Plan (The Game Plan #1)

The Game Plan

(The Game Plan #1)

The book that began the Contemporary Age-Play Phenomenon is Back and it's BIGGER AND BETTER than EVER!
#1 Multi-Genre Best Selling Author Breanna Hayse brings you The Game Plan:
A story of love, hope, healing and discipline under the power of an age-play relationship.
***
After being abandoned by her father, twenty-year old Cassandra Johnson fought against being loved by anyon

To ask other readers questions about The Game Plan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Game Plan

Start your review of The Game Plan (The Game Plan #1)
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Who is a brat? Who is rude and needs a good spanking? Cassie needs it! In The Game plan, Cassie is a much younger step sister of three gorgeous men. Rob and Bryon are the older ones. They are both a dozen years older than Cassie. Glenn, closest in age to Cassie's even feels her sharp tongue.

Cassie has daddy issues. Her deserted her at the young age of 8 and she never got over it. No matter how much love and support her step father, Bill provided her, Cassie still clings to this neglect as if it
Basia Rose
My "I'll just download the sample, and then read this when I'm done with my work" turned into "I'll just read the sample, and buy the book", which turned into "I'll just read the first few chapters", which turned into "I'll read the whole book and feel tired in the morning"!

I really, really, really liked this book, even with the super-bratty lead character. It was ageplay done in a way I loved, and - surprisingly - all of the Domestic Discipline, polyamorous, BDSM, D/s, M/s Daddy Dom, and every
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
This one was a little better than O.K. I did enjoy it. I'm not much for bratty sub types. The background on this is interesting and I never got the squick factor going on the step sibling relationships. There was play on it clearly but it never felt that taboo to me. The spanking scenes were good but I'd of liked a little more head (pun intended) - more in depth inner speak for what they were all feeling. They expressed feelings pretty well overall. Author shows a lot of promise and it was a bit ...more
Paul
Sep 24, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
To say that the writer hit EVERY cliche possible in creating a BDSM story involving an inexperienced girl, experienced men and introduced pathology into the reasoning for her NEED for the action contained in this book would be the best way to describe it. Because this is a "book club" selection for a group to which I belong, I am hoping that my review will either spare some people or engage others...either way, feedback from others after finishing would be appreciated.

For those who remember my r
Kristan
I had a few issues about this story, and surprisingly not one of them had anything to do with this being age play. In fact, I think Cassie made a great little, so I can see how this would be an excellent story for those who really enjoy reading about someone just settling into their "little" lifestyle.

No, my issues ran a bit deeper. To me, this was DUB CON-NON CON all the way, and I'll explain why. When we meet Cassie, she's a 20 year old brat, living at home with her pseudo brothers, while she
Lauren
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wasn't sure what to expect going into this book this was a newer author for me. I will say going into this story Cassie drove me batty but that quickly changed as the story progressed and she grew with the help of Rob and Bryon. Her and Glenn and there playful banter and easy going relationship is fun to take in. The dynamics in this book are different than most but I gotta say they work.
Aղցela W.
Review Coming
Michael Dunellen
Big Bill Johnson - you remember him, right? Quarterbacked the Dolphins in the post-Griese pre-Marino era? No, not ringing any bells? That's okay - just go with it.

Anyway, so Bill has three sons - Rob, Bryon, and Glenn. And at one point he married a lady with a little 8 year old girl who he adopts as his own. Kind of a Brady Bunch only Cassie gets to be all 3 in 1 - Marsha's Temper, Jan's Insecurity and Cindy's Childlike Innocence.

Now Fast Forward 12 years. Unfortunately, Cassie's mother has died
Adaline Raine
This is the second age play book that I have read, the first was from the same author, and though I'm still a bit on the fence personally, this story had a lot to offer.

Cassie is a 20 year old college girl who has never had any real discipline in her life. She is bratty, and feels that because her father abandoned her she can do whatever she wants. When her step-father has to leave on a business trip and entrusts her care to her three older bears, I mean step-brothers who are built like bears, s
Jacqueline J
Fairly well written story. The actual mechanics of the writing were above average for this type of book. The characters were well drawn. I enjoyed best the story of Rob and Cassie. I was okay with the addition of Bryon and his age play but it didn't seem to totally fit the story for me. Maybe the story just went in too many directions for my taste. I did not care at all for the introduction of Suzanne as an Auntie in the age play business. That is a personal quirk of mine I know. I don't care at ...more
Jesper
Oct 31, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: age-play
I couldn't really get into this book at all.
It felt rushed. The story develops incredibly fast once it moves past the first few chapters. And it's like there's too much story to cover, too many characters to introduce and develop, and too few pages to do it all in.
It just doesn't make me care for the characters at all when, for example, Cassie goes from being a fairly normal teenage girl to wanting a master, daddy, teddy bears, and what not, and somehow mentally welcoming it all as exactly that
Leah
....unfortunately this goes in the I should've loved but loathed it instead pile.
Leah ='s brat, Cassie = atomic, neglected, psychologically & sexually abused pain in the ass brat, Leah + Cassie + stepbrother Doms ='s GTFOH
The End :-P
Minerva
So Cassie's a brat with daddy issues in need of a well deserved spanking and boy does she get them. There is a lot of story before any hot action begins. She ends up with her disciplinarian love Rob and her Daddy Bryon.
Angela
Aug 15, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spank-it
The girl was bratty which would be understandable ....for a bit but, she never seemed to stop. The story was well written.
Jaycee
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Weak characters

While the blurb had potential and the basic plot was decent, weak characters made it difficult to finish. None of the characters were well-rounded or realistic,and the relationships came in quickly without time to grow or bond.
Misty
May 01, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book left me wondering just what the heck I had read.
Clare
Oct 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I do love a domestic dicipline book every now and then a good read.
jenTed
This was my first taste of age-play kink and I really enjoyed it. There were a few times where I thought how could this story go on. Cassie seems to have learned her lesson and then something comes up and here she is over Rob or Bryon's knee again. I will say I was expecting a little more sex in the story, but then I thought, well if it's age-play is there really sex involved when one of them is supposed to be acting like a child? But then again they are all adults so I don't know??? Like I said ...more
Dee Wy
I wasn't quite sure what to expect as I started this story. It's my first by this author and my first story with age play. The step-brothers had me concerned and I wasn't sure I'd like the age play, but my fears were soon put to rest.

I think there were many opportunities for a squick factor to arise, but honestly it was so well written I was put completely at ease and simply leaned back and enjoyed the story.

Cassie was a brat, but it wasn't over done and she seemed to find a measure of balance o
Katy Beth Mckee
Cassie was abandoned by her father and recently her mom died. But she's not alone she has a stepdad that spoils her rotten and three big step-brothers. But she's starting to get out of control and things are changing fast. Some people might be bothered by the relationships that are forming because they are step siblings but the two oldest really didn't grow up with Cassie. Also, when you see the genuine love, care, and concern between her and the two oldest it feels right. How they work everythi ...more
Annie
Sep 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OH my goodness. I loved this book. Bryon is HOT. Yes, he can be my Daddy :) I loved the balance the book was trying to strike between Dom and Daddy.

A lot of people will not like that the book is very up front that Cassie has MAJOR abandonment and daddy issues. I however am fine with it. I believe that all of our needs come from somewhere, so no judging.

Glenn was the curveball, it took a while to see how he fit.

I really enjoyed the book but the epilogue at the end of it is what intrigued me th
Isabelle MBTL
I like the book.

Cassandra is a brat and as all brats she is really annoying. I definitely agree that she needed discipline and I also believe they were tame with her. She is the complete cliché of a brat!

I really liked the deserved discipline and I also was very interested in the non-sexual age play. Something different that really made me think about it all.

I recommend the book, it you like discipline and age-play.

Low-La
This is not usual kind of read but I must say I actually enjoyed reading this one. It covers areas which I thought I would not like - falling in love with step siblings, sex with step siblings, spankings and role playing with step siblings. This was really well written and very realistic. (I read the bio on the Breanna Hayse and she is in a 24 hour D/s relationship with her husband) I am now reading on book 2 and love it!!
Joelle
Sep 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful introduction to ageplay! (I'd never read an ageplay novel before reading this book.) I loved it! I found the main characters of Cassie, Rob, Bryon, and Glenn totally intriguing and entertaining. I found the love, romance, and eroticism throughout the book wonderfully built through the characters. I believe Breanna wrote a sequel to this book- I'll have to go find it :).
Alicia
Sep 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good story even for those not into ageplay. The characters are all developed nicely and you see how each relationship changes and gets better. It is not has harsh as some ageplay stories are but is definitly a keeper.
Kat
2.5 Didn't really get into this book. Couldn't connect with characters. I just thought they were unrealistic. I didn't think there was any suspense/conflict that was interesting. The last chapter was just a quick way to tie up loose ends (that really didn't need to be tied up).
Valentina Marinelli
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I AM SPEECHLESS

I DUNNO HOW I FEEL

THE BEGINNING WAS FUCKING AWESOME

I LOVE THE FACT THAT CASSANDRA IS A HOT HEAD BUT HOLY SHIT I DIDNT EXPECT THE DADDY GURL ROLE FROM BRYON

BUT its twisted in a way but not too much

sooo I kinda love it !!! 4.5 stars
Girlgeorge
Very much enjoyed this one--who wouldn't want to have 2 Daddies watching out for her best interests?? It didn't take me long to get over the family issues as these were step children and so not as taboo as some others I have read.
Kelly
Cassie is quite the brat due to her abandonment issues. Rob and Bryon have no problem stepping in to show her love through discipline. This is one of my favorite age-play books and have read it several times. You will enjoy it!!
Crystal
May 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good book! I definitely recommend this especially to those who enjoy some age-play and some dominance!

• Daddy's Sweet Girl (Montana Daddies, #3)
  • Daddy's Little Darling (Montana Daddies, #2)
  • Daddy Bear (Montana Daddies, #1)
  • Being Their Baby
  • Motorcycle Daddy's Enemy: An Age Play DDlg MC Romance
  • Call Me Daddy
  • Daddy Takes the Reins
  • Their Summer Intern
  • Heal Me Daddy (Montana Daddies, #8)
  • Stepbrother's Rules
  • Theirs to Protect
  • The Bratva's Baby (Wicked Doms #1)
  • Motorcycle Daddy (MC Daddies #1)
  • Daddy Says
  • Rescuing Rita: A SANCTUM Novel
  • Theirs to Punish (Double Dom, #1)
  • Staking Their Claim
  • The Bratva's Captive (Wicked Doms #3)
I’m a native Californian gone 'wild', and had the opportunity to travel the globe and discover the world through the eyes of both a Marine Intelligence specialist and a BDSM lifestyler. I left the service to go into pediatric hospice nursing and grief counseling, eventually working as a marriage and family therapist for those involved in alternative lifestyle development. This experience has allow ...more

The Game Plan (5 books)
  • Time Out (Game Plan, #2)
  • End Zone (Game Plan, #3)
  • TOUCHDOWN (Game Plan Series Book 4)
  • Unnecessary Roughness (Game Plan Book 5)

News & Interviews

“You so need a Daddy, little girl.” 35 likes
“I knew instantly that I wanted that type of love in my life. To have someone I could take care of in every sense and who would trust me to do so. No matter what I asked of them.” 15 likes