Start by marking “Pink Christmas (The Pink Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Pink Christmas (The Pink Series, #2)

Pink Christmas

(The Pink Series #2)

My name is Phoebe Pink and I have two boyfriends.

Yes, they know about each other.
Yes, they’re cool with it.
But some people aren’t.

Our families don’t understand the love the three of us have for each other.
I thought I could get over that but… it’s Christmas. Our first Christmas as a family and I wanted it to be perfect.
Now, everything is ruined.

Or is it?

Max
Published December 10th 2018 by Tabatha Kiss

To ask other readers questions about Pink Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pink Christmas

Start your review of Pink Christmas (The Pink Series, #2)
Coco.V
Dec 30, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
The Pink Series (2 book series) is FREE on Amazon today (12/30/2019)! ...more
Becky
Dec 12, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Definitely read book 1 first!

I highly recommend reading book 1 first so you feel more connection to these characters and have a stronger background. But if you don't, it's still a bit MFM Christmas read. I love how in this book normal is questioned and abnormal is more the norm! I 100% agree who's normal, who gets to decide normal or abnormal? And IMO being normal is boring! Strive to be the best abnormal you there is!!
Christi Fowler
Genre: Romance - Holiday, Novella, MFM
Standalone: Yes(ish)
Part of a Series: Pink Christmas is a novella featuring the characters featured in the book In the Pink. While you don't necessarily need to have read In the Pink prior of Pink Christmas, it's better if you have because it references some parts of the previous book.
POV: Phoebe, Max, Thad
Steam-Level: Kindle-Melting
5/5

In the Pink is one of my favorite Tabatha Kiss books so I was thrilled to be able to catch up with Phoebe, Max and Thad (and
susan L Corbin
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review form won't let me appoint the stars so ill tell you I say this is a 5 star read. I've never enjoyed an mfm book so much as I have your 2 Pink books! Pheobe was so real to me. She left her hurt behind and grew up to be a sweet yet firm woman. Max and Thad -- the way you portray each of them is so comforting. When Max has the scene you kept my thoughts on him. When Thad dominated the frame, all I thought about was him. All three together made it so wonderful I could feel the love. It ...more
Di
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I want more on these three, Max, Thad and Phoebe as this story catches up with them 1 year later after they have settled into their lives. The first book is a must read and not only because it helps to know the characters and the background before you read this one, the first book was an amazing read as well.
Once again the story flows beautifully and there is plenty of steam, right from page one but there is more to this story than just steam. The author has the love for all three of them
Lexee Toste
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this story! It was great getting to catch up with Phoebe, Thad and Max again. We get to see them a year down the road and see how they are doing and what is going on in their relationship now. I would definitely recommend that you read the first book, In the Pink, before reading this one this is really not meant to be a standalone story. It is meant to be more of a bonus read, for us to get to connect with these characters again and see how things have gone for them. We get to ...more
Clare Harrison
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The rough with the smooth for the lady with two lovers.

Complete oposites but in total agreement with their love for her.

Phoebe the girl who gets them both. Her heart big enough to love them both.

Chad his eyes in the sky whilst his heart is firmly on two rather than one.

Max the man of the hour, the guy with a heart of gold and ability to keep the criminals behind bars.

It shouldn't work, it's aparently not normal but it just does.

They dance in harmony, they play her body to perfection like a well
Catlou
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Phoebe, Max and Thad are back a year later. Their relationship is stronger than ever, but, although Max and Thad are used to being estranged from their families, Phoebe has always had a strong connection with her parents. When they express their disapproval of her lifestyle and refuse to come for a visit, Phoebe is hit hard and begins to question her life choices. Will the guys be able to show her this time that their love for one another is all the matters?

What a wonderful sequel to “In the
Susan
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I read In the Pink by Tabatha Kiss, I wrote in my review for it that it was one of the best books that I had read. I loved it. So as you can imagine, I was so excited when I found out that she had written a Christmas novella for Phoebe, Max, and Thad, one year later. First, it is a Christmas novella, which I love to read anytime of the year, but also, it is a MFM romance. It has the steamy, hotness that is so good, but it is also so sweet. Phoebe's boys are definitely protective alpha ...more
Kerry Boulanger
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book in advance for a voluntary honest review. I absolutely loved it! Thad and Max are two stud muffins who are hopelessly in love with Phoebe Pink, their curvy girlfriend. Both Max and Thad are used to parental disappointment but when Phoebe’s parents cancel their Christmas visit because of their unusual relationship Phoebe starts to doubt their relationship. Pulling out all the stops the guys make it their mission to show Phoebe just how much they live and adore her. Will ...more
Judy
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a short novella where we get to catch up with the guys, Thad and Max along with their girl Phoebe and puppy, Stinky. They have been living together for a year in NY and their 1st Christmas is just days away. They are all happy and in love with the way things are so on Christmas Eve when Phoebe’s parents decide not to come for the holidays does she get upset and becomes unsure. I enjoyed the way the guys remind Phoebe how they feel in love and go out out for her! They make this work form ...more
Heidi
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We are back with Phoebe, Max and Thad. You must read “In the Pink” before reading this. You get to see the three having their first Christmas in their new home in NY. Phoebe’s parents are supposed to come out and visit, but when they don’t, Phoebe is heartbroken. The boys pull out all the stops to show Phoebe how they feel about her and prove that all three of them belong together. They are going to make this the best Christmas ever for their lady. I loved seeing these three again and see how ...more
Bel
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved their beginning and I feel like you would get a better feel for these characters if you read 2 in the Pink first. But if you just want a naughty, fun and dirty MFM holiday read with lots of hot bedroom action then this is one not to be missed. A year has gone by and Pheobe is sharing Christmas with her two boyfriends Max and Thad, however she has some tough choices to make when her family decide they cannot support her dating lifestyle. So her boys do what they do best, show her why she ...more
Dawn Myers
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This an update on Max, Thad and Phoebe from the In the Pink book. The three are up to their sexy selves. When Phoebe is set on having the perfect Christmas, things go awry. Tabatha Kiss kept me guessing as to how it would end, I wasn't sure till the end. So I give Tabatha Kiss a well done, usually I have things figured out pretty early. I knew how I wanted it to end. If you like holiday themed threesome then I would recommend. I found this story fun and sexy. I read this on Kindle Unlimited. I ...more
Stacy Jordet
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love reading books like this. This is the second book in the series but it is a continuation of the couple from book 1. It has been awhile since I have read that book, this one felt like coming home. I already liked all three characters so I was already invested.

I loved that the author took a real life issue that a threesome couple could have and wrote about it in a way that showed love and compassion and willingness to put each other first.

I loved that it also centered around Christmas, this
Jessica Ramsey

Humor = 0/5
Stars = 5
Would I recommend this book = Yes
Would I read future books by this author = Yes

How did I not know there was a little Christmas novella to a book I love?!?! This novella was amazing! You can read it even of you've not read the book.
I absolutely love Phoebe, Thad, & Max. Their love and connection is off the charts hot! It's so good!

If you've read this one and not, "In the Pink"
Lesley Robson
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This lovely seasonal novella reunites us with Phoebe, Max and Thad. We first read about here three in 2 in the Pink and I loved their story. In Pink Christmas we see Phoebe have doubts about herself and her 2 boyfriends when her parents decide that they don’t agree with her lifestyle. Its up to the boys along with the help of Phoebe’s assistant to remind her of the love she has for them and they for her. This enjoyable book has us smiling and loving every minute of this and I loved catching up ...more
Jackie D
*Sighs Contendtedly *
Phoebe is one lucky .....!
Gah! These guys!
Max, Thad, Phoebe, and Stinky are some of my favorites!
I didn't think I could love them any more than I already did after reading In The Pink.
This sexy, swoon me to the moon and back read just proved me wrong! I love them more! I need marriage, babies, more sexy times- I want MORE!
Okay so it might border on obsession, but whatever!
A fantabulous read that warmed me from my head to my toes and made my heart want to explode!

pr stephens
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my kind of holiday romance! The perfect blend of sexy, steamy and sweet, this delicious story is lighthearted on one level, but carries a deeper message about the meaning of family, loyalty, and staying true to oneself. I loved Phoebe's strong, yet vulnerable character and her struggle to balance her love for her parents and need for their approval with the new life she has built with the men she loves. A charming holiday read. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Anna
Christmas full of love

Phoebe, Max, & Thad are happily enjoying their love bubble in New York. It's their first Christmas in their place w their adorable pup, Stinky. Her parents are expected and the 3 of them are at it hot and heavy. It's Christmas Eve, it should be a perfect night. After a little bad news, the boys go out of their way to give Phoebe the perfect holiday. Steamy, dirty, delicious, and oh so sweet. I received an advanced copy. I am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Linda
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Phoebe is happily settled into her life with her two boyfriends but with the arrival of some bad news it looks like she's going to have a blue Christmas. Max and Thad love Phoebe more than anything else in the world and they set about to remind her of that in the sweetest, sexiest, most loving way.

I love these characters and I loved catching up with them. Tabatha Kiss is one of my favorite authors. This novella warmed my heart.

I am voluntarily reviewing an advance reader copy of this book.
Amber
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thad and Max blew it out of the park for me!!! They absolutely went straight for the kill and I absolutely love that they would do anything for their girl! Phoebe is straight up lucky that she has two alpha men that love her and would literally go to the ends of the world for her if they have to! Desperate times call for desperate measures and they went all in and I love love love them!!!

Their was no better Christmas for Phoebe because her boys made it so!

Disclaimer I received an arc copy for
Tiffany
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great sequel to the first book, In the Pink. I loved Phoebe, Max, and Thad after that one, and am still in love with them today after finishing this one. If you've read In the Pink, I suggest reading this one, too. I don't think you'll be disappointed. This was a quick, fun read and I really enjoyed it!
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. This is my honest review.*
Debbie Choe
I highly recommend reading In the Pink before reading this novella. I was a bit lost at first and wanted more details on how the MMF relationship started (which was in the previous book). It was a steamy, short read, however, I craved more substance. I am a huge fan of Tabatha Kiss but this book just wasn't for me. I don't think I understand the why/how behind multi-partner relationships. This will not, however, stop me from reading any of Tabatha Kiss' future books.
Samm Lynn
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love how Thad and Max love Phoebe and are not afraid to prove or show it. This short shows that these characters are strong enough to go against conventions to build a life for themselves. I enjoyed this book but it didn't come anywhere near as awesome as A Muffin Top Christmas which is why I only gave it 4 stars. I just like a little action/suspense/intrigue in my story more than I care for bedroom scenes.
Wendy Livingstone
s is the second book in this awesome series, and is a continuation of Phoebe, Max and Thad’s relationship and dynamics with their troupe. The love they have for each other is amazing, and I loved how the boys always put Phoebe first. This is a well written novella, which is perfect for the spirit of Christmas. This story is sweet, sexy, steamy, hilarious, and an all round entertaining read. I cannot wait to read more from this talented author, whose work I highly recommend for all.
Gladys
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in this series and I highly recommend reading book one, "In The Pink" first. This novella brings readers back for another story featuring Phoebe, Max and Thad. A engaging plot offers plenty of emotions and drama as these three deal with the holidays and family. A really good read that I think will strike a cord with many readers, even without being in a MFM relationship. This is my frank, freely posted review.
Andrea
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thad & Max *swoon* Phoebe, Max, and Thad are still together and hotter than ever. Reading this made me feel like I was back in their lives again and I wanted more! Things get hot and steamy with these three although there is a little disappointment. Thad and Max set up the cutest surprise for Phoebe and it ends in hotness. However their second surprise is so sweet and wins Christmas. I loved this novella!! Definitely check this quick Christmas read out after you read In The Pink first!
Courtney Turner
Amazing

Loved this Christmas novella! I was so excited when I saw this because I loved the first book! Had to get it right away and read it! And it was amazing. It was short sweet and sexy all wrapped up into one cute Christmas surprise! You get to see what Thad, Max and Phoebe have been up to and what their very first Christmas together entails. Loved it from beginning to end!
Andrea
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Phoebe, Max and Thad’s story is super sweet and super hot and sexy.

The past year they have grown together even more and I could feel their fondness, connection and love for each other in every single word!
When Phoebe receives bad news on Christmas Eve, her two studs are doing their best to show her how much they love and adore her and to make their first Christmas together picture-perfect.

This novella literally is pure seduction!

• Naughty & Nice (Surrender to Them #7)
  • Single Dad CEO
  • Billionaire Baby Daddy
  • Shared by the Lumberjacks
  • Wired (For the Billionaire's Pleasure: Luke & Claire, #1)
  • Baby For The Mountain Man (Mountain Men of Liberty, #1)
  • Sir Loin of Beef (Grade-A Beefcakes #1)
  • Three Bosses' Assistant (Love by Numbers, #2)
  • Kneel for Me
  • His Demand (Pine Grove, #2)
  • Killer Love: A Forbidden Romance
  • Shared by the Billionaires 1: A MFM Menage Romance
  • A Sheik for Rose (Hearts of Gold #1)
  • Dirty Santa
  • Scoring the Keeper's Sister (Mr. Match #1)
  • Wreck & Ruin
  • Professor Daddy (Dark Daddies, #5)
  • Taming Avery (Club Ménage, #2)
USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Tabatha Kiss, lives in Chicago, Illinois.

You can probably catch her huddled up in a hoodie, reading a good romance beneath a tree in Jackson Park with her trusty husky by her side. She enjoys roller derby, sushi, and is always searching for her forever bad boy.

In the meantime, she writes.

Sign-up for exclusive updates on upcoming novels,

The Pink Series (2 books)
  • In the Pink (The Pink Series, #1)