Start by marking “The Silvered Serpents (The Gilded Wolves, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Silvered Serpents (The Gilded Wolves, #2)

The Silvered Serpents

(The Gilded Wolves #2)

Returning to the dark and glamorous world of her New York Times instant bestseller, The Gilded Wolves, Roshani Chokshi dazzles us with another riveting tale as full of mystery and danger as ever.

They are each other’s fiercest love, greatest danger, and only hope.

Séverin and his team members might have successfully thwarted the Fallen House, but victory came at a terrible cost ― one tha/>
Expected publication: September 22nd 2020 by Wednesday Books

To ask other readers questions about The Silvered Serpents, please sign up.
A. Basile Yes! Roshani Chokshi announced on her Instagram (Oct. 22) that SILVERED SERPANTS would be released in September 2020, instead of in February. She also…moreYes! Roshani Chokshi announced on her Instagram (Oct. 22) that SILVERED SERPANTS would be released in September 2020, instead of in February. She also added that it wasn't due to story changes, but because of "behind the scenes considerations." (less)

Start your review of The Silvered Serpents (The Gilded Wolves, #2)
Chaima ✨ شيماء
On today’s episode of “what’s wrong in my life,” I cannot physically read this book yet (and find out if my otp AND ot3 are canon)
Teodora
Nov 11, 2019 marked it as soon-tbr
me: *looking through some fancy opera glasses* well hello there you beautiful gorgeous twisty sequel 👀
Trisha ^_^
Roshani Chokshi: Releases THE BEST BOOK SINCE SIX OF CROWS
Me: DEVOURS IT
Roshani Chokshi: Oh, BTW's, the next one comes out in a year
Me: *Drinks water *SPITS IT OUT
Roshani Chokshi: Not a problem, right?
Me: Figuring out if my grades would be okay if I went into a coma until 2020

After those last two chapters, I can't. THAT ENDING. THE TENSION. THE CLIFFHANGER.
gbfhuklhgoeiwgo
Chelsea Humphrey
Sep 23, 2019 marked it as to-read
Recommended to Chelsea by: Wednesday Books
Goodreads Giveaway, FTW!

****************

Me, trying to keep it together while holding my most anticipated 2020 release:

description

*Many thanks to the publisher for providing my review copy.
booksneedcaffeinetoo
A small part of him hesitated, but he steeled himself. He was doing this for them. For his friends. The more he cared about their feelings, the harder his task became. And so he endeavored to feel nothing at all.

Everything has been building to this book.

We have heists.
We have travel.
We have stakes that are higher than they ever were before.

Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for an eARC in exchange for an honest review

Also can I just give a shout out to Roshani who knows how to craft beautiful sentences?!?!!?!
Lina~Blackbird Queen
Jan 25, 2019 marked it as to-read
#1. The Gilded Wolves-★★★★★

If I have to sell my soul for this, I won't hesitate. I'll do it for Enrique and Hypnos.
♡ ᴅ ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ᴍ ♡
Jesus Christ, I got this book approved from NetGalley since 18 September too. I’ll read it ASAP. I promise!
(But I don’t know this is a sequel so... I might have to read the first one first.😂)
Laura ☾
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*Thank you to the publisher and Netgalley for providing an ARC in exchange for an honest review *

★★★★★ 5 stars!

‘I know you dream what I dream, a world where people like us are not kept under foot, but restored to a place of equality’

I have been waiting for this ever since I read The Gilded Wolves and I loved The Silvered Serpents even more! It is much darker than The Gilded Wolves, and also even more enthralling, and I absolutely couldn’t put this down!

Chokshi has crafted a dark, magical, h
Arielle ⭐ Cursebreaker ⭐
*SCREAMS IN AGONY* AHHHHHH ROSHANI HOW COULD YOUUUU. GUYS GUYS GUYS. WTFFF. I thought the first book was *okay* hahahahahaha omg I'm dead right now, dead. It's times like these where I consider myself an idiot for requesting ARCs that don't come out for MONTHS meaning I have to wait for the next book EVEN LONGER. DON'T MIND ME ILL JUST BE OVER HERE FREAKING THE F OUT
---
*All quotes come from an unfinished copy and are subject to change.*

"I wouldn't dismiss myths, said Enrique qu/>
Rebecca Roanhorse
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
A continuation of the Gilded Wolves novel (picking up right about where the first one left off) with deep dives into the character's emotional lives and the repercussions of the notable death at the end of the first book. I won't mention who dies in Gilded Wolves, but I really enjoyed that Silvered Serpents didn't act like it never happened. It happened, and it changed everyone, mostly for the worst. Lovely language, emotional resonance, and a rich Belle Epoque-style setting make this YA fantasy ...more
Nastassja

**ARC is kindly provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review**

Actual rating: 3.5 stars

You can’t finish a book like that and expect me to wait for a whole year to read the next part!

For the millionth time, I want to praise Roshani Chokshi's talent! She has this special way with words that just goes to my bloodstream and spreads through my veins straight to my heart. She is a Goddess of Words, I swear!

The Silvered Serpents is more mature and intense than its predecessor. The stakes are higher and our band of misfortunat/>The/>You/>Actual

Helena of Eretz ✰
I received this complimentary ARC from the publisher, in exchange for an honest review.
Amy Imogene Reads
Aug 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
ARC approved! 😊 So excited to see where this dense world takes us next.

My review of The Gilded Wolves.

Thank you so much to St. Martin's Press via NetGalley for an ARC of this title in exchange for an honest review.
Amber (The Book Bratz)
The full review + more can be found at The Book Bratz

Thank you so much to the publisher for providing me with an e-galley to review!*

I was lucky enough to be able to start The Silvered Serpents right after finished The Gilded Wolves and I can't image the pain of having to wait a year after the conclusion of the first book in this series. All I will say is this, I thought the pain at the end of The Gilded Wolves was bad. Just wait friends. That was nothing compared to the pain that this book made me
Carly
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Oh
My
Gosh
I need the 3rd book like now!!!
Wow this book was what I wanted the first one to be. I was disappointed in the first. I thought it wasn't enough action. This one did not disappoint. And the ending wow.
julia ♥
Aug 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: tbr-fantasy
Guess who got an arc for her most anticipated sequel ever?!?!?
Nia •ShadesOfPaper•
Feb 08, 2019 marked it as tbr-unreleased
The gods have blessed me with an ARC and I cannot even be more excited.

Thank you Macmillan and Wednesday Books for the ARC.

Blog | Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin’
Sydni
"What he had done had not looked like love. But then again, love did not always wear a face of beauty."

This was a hauntingly gorgeous book filled with wonder, pain, adventure, and so much more.
I LOVED the first book so imagine my surprise when Roshani-the-goddess-herself-Chokshi whipped this beauty up. I read this in less than 24 hours and I'm regretting it now because well.......I miss the characters already.

I don't want to spoil anything for this book because I think if you have read the fir
Lauren
Rating: 4.5/5

Thank you to NetGalley and St. Martin's Press for providing me with a complimentary copy of this book. All opinions expressed in this review are my own.

I wasn't sure how Roshani Chokshi could top The Gilded Wolves, but she didn't disappoint.

Months after the events in The Gilded Wolves, Severin and his team are still reeling from an unexpected loss when they should have been celebrating a victory over the Fallen House. Severin's hunt for a long lost artifact becomes more desp/>Thank
michelle (magical reads)
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
roshani chokshi: writes the silvered serpents
me: reads it
me: hold on a second. man, hold on a second.

full rtc when I can be fully coherent about the beauty, the masterpiece, the brilliance of this novel
Alexandra
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
*takes deep breath*...screams

I GOT AN ARC I GOT AN ARC I GOT AN ARC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU EDELWEISS!

UPDATE:
I'M DEAD....HOW CAN I SPEAK NOW THAT NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAS HAPPENED!?

Review to come closer to publication day.
Lauren
Apr 01, 2019 marked it as i-need
Shelves: 2020
I just need more Enrique, ya'll.
Swetlana (The Caffeinated Bookworm Life)
April 11th, 2019

1) The Gilded Wolves - ★★★★

Honestly, with the way The Gilded Wolves ended (both the epilogue but also the chapter before the epilogue) I've basically been lusting after this sequel ever since! This book already promising to tick so many of my boxes! I'm ready for Roshani to once again pull me into her world and not let me leave until I've turned the final page!

Blog | Twitter | Instagram
Jillian Reynolds (Jillian Loves Books)

I absolutely refuse to believe this is the cover style they are going for after the beauty that was the first cover. They're 100% updating it. They have to be. Why even have a placeholder like this? I panicked. You know what the preview book cover should be?

Cindy ✩☽ Savage Queen ♔
Me: Requests sequel despite not having yet finished the first book because I just assume I'll be rejected
Netgalley/Publisher: Approved
Me: OMG, what!?
Long story short: I have a major issue of over-requesting and I need to learn my limits lol

On the flip side, I guess this is the kick in the ass I needed to finish reading the first book.

I received a free ARC copy from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. Huge thank you to St. Martin Press Publishing!
Vanessa
Jun 07, 2019 marked it as arcs-to-read
#1. The Gilded Wolves - ★★★★

I'm really glad this is a trilogy because there's so more with this setting, themes, characters, and magic system to explore.
Melissa
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It has been 2 months since Severin and his team defeated the Fallen House and they have all gone in different directions. Tristan’s death has changed them all. Now Severin may have a clue as to where The Divine Lyrics is located and calls them all back. Without question, Laila, Enrique, Zofia and Hypnos answer his call. Now they are racing against time and into Russia to find the long lost artifact.

It’s rare for me to find an author whose characters are so real that reading the secon
c,
that ending i-

rtc

Rep: Filipino-Spanish bi mc, Haitian-French mlm mc, South Indian mc, French-Algerian mc, possibly autistic mc
Elyse
Hell yes, just won this from a Goodreads Giveaway!! So excited!!
Sabrina
Sep 12, 2019 marked it as to-read
I was not a fan of the first book but I'm still interested in continuing with the series and see where the story goes and hopefully like it more.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Tweet Cute
  • Ruthless Gods (Something Dark and Holy, #2)
  • There Will Come a Darkness (The Age of Darkness, #1)
  • Reverie
  • The Guinevere Deception (Camelot Rising, #1)
  • Only Mostly Devastated
  • Eclipse the Skies (Ignite the Stars, #2)
  • Fireborne (The Aurelian Cycle, #1)
  • Tiger Queen
  • Sisters of Shadow and Light (Sisters of Shadow and Light, #1)
  • The Girl the Sea Gave Back (Sky in the Deep)
  • Mooncakes
  • Scavenge the Stars (Scavenge the Stars, #1)
  • The Beautiful (The Beautiful, #1)
  • Foul Is Fair
  • The Night Country (The Hazel Wood, #2)
  • A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)
  • The Never Tilting World (The Never Tilting World, #1)
Roshani Chokshi is the New York Times bestselling author of The Star-Touched Queen and A CROWN OF WISHES. Her middle grade debut, ARU SHAH AND THE END OF TIME, released April 3, 2018 from Disney/Rick Riordan Presents. The sequel, ARU SHAH AND THE SONG OF DEATH is slated to release April 30, 2019. Her next young adult novel, THE GILDED WOLVES, is slated for January 15, 2019. Chokshi's work has appe ...more

The Gilded Wolves (3 books)
  • The Gilded Wolves (The Gilded Wolves, #1)
  • Untitled (The Gilded Wolves, #3)