Start by marking “Sofie's Boys” as Want to Read:
Sofie's Boys

Sofie's Boys

I fell in love with two men. I thought being with them both—at the same time—would be complicated.

But it was easy. It was perfect.

One of them was twice my age.

The other was the boy I grew up with.

Both of them were so very different, but they gave me exactly what I wanted, exactly what I needed.

Ryker was a bad boy with looks that had my panties dropping from day one. He kne
Published June 10th 2019 by Jenika Snow

To ask other readers questions about Sofie's Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sofie's Boys

Dorothy Morris
May 12, 2019 marked it as to-read
Added it
Leslee
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sofie was in a terrible spot. She has loved Ryker almost as long as she has known him. They grew up together and lost their virginity to each other. She cannot image her life without him. Then there is Jareth, older, dominant and her boss. Loving both of them, she is upfront with them about the other as they each give her what she needs. Both of them are okay with the situation and they have a schedule to spend time with her. As time goes by, Sofie wants more than the status quo. Can her boys be ...more
Michelle
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I though this book was super hot. Sofie fell in love with two very different men that brought out a different side of her sexually. She craved both of them.

The arrangement they had worked for them for a while. But Sofie needed more. She was no longer satisfied with their situation. She wanted more. And she was tired of splitting her time between them.
I found myself gravitating more to Ryker. He had the whole biker feel to him. The sex between Them was super hot. I loved it.

Jareth was ok. Their s
We like it big book blog
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it

Jareth was ok. Their s
Neringa Neringiukas
Jul 09, 2019 rated it liked it
It was OK. It was safe, with no dramas read. Though, there was a couple things I didn't liked or was confused.
The story starts when they all into this not traditional relationship. So, I wasn't sure how they come to that. Sure Sofie confessed her feelings and all, but did the guys meet each other before the dinner with her mother? It gave a feeling that they hadn't. Which feels off. Wouldn't you want to meet a guy, your girl is in love it, and to see what kind of a person he is? There was a mom
Between the sheets book reviews
This was the first Poly relationship story I have read, I liked it but I can’t say I Loved it. I don’t really know why it didn’t work for me ... Maybe the fact that I like reading M/M/F that are all in a sexual relationship with each other . This just felt too SEPARATED for my liking . But that’s just my opinion.

Sofie was in love with two different men , Ryker - her best friend she has known since she was little , amazing friendship that turned them into lovers . Jarrett- her boss, 20 years old
Elysian Fields
Shelves: arcs
Talk about steamy! I enjoy a good MFM and this one sure fit my “needs.” I liked that the men were so different from each other, they were distinctive characters and each brought something to the table (so to speak). The story starts out with Sofie dating each of the men but soon wanting more, she wants everyone together all the time. I liked the way the story progressed and the steamy scenes were HOT.

Ryker is her best friend and they developed a relationship that is strong and passionate. Jaret
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love reverse harems, or at least enjoy most of them. But that is not what Sofie's Boys are about. This is a story about Sofie being in love with two very different men that get their individual time with her, and that is about it. If you have ever wondered what a ploy romance is about this book hints at it.

I enjoyed Sofie and her boys Ryker and Jareth. And Sofie does get the love she wants and needs for herself. But I gave this book three stars because these three were already in love, to be
Stacy Jordet
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jessica Cox
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a smoking Hot read. Sofie is the Envy of everyone reading this story about her crazy, blessed relationship with two different men. One Ryker a childhood friend, bad-boy biker, and Jareth the much older dominate boss. Lucky for Sofie these two men don't mind her being a relationship with the other. These are two separate relationships no sharing, (which disappointed me). She has fallen in love with both very different Men, and she has to figure out how to keep both in her life, and she i ...more
Jennifer - You Can't Resista Dirty Book
Wow how gorgeous is the cover for this book. Those men will make you swoon #yummy. It also leaves you in little doubt about the theme of this story. Two hot men willing to give you their all and be OK with sharing you with the other. Sofie has it made I tell ya!

A deliciously delightful super steamy read. Two possessive, alpha males, so different in character except in their love for Sofie. Each relationship is clearly defined and allowed to grow and develop. Each man is complex and broody so wha
Arielle
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this book! It was a surprise to me because I really didn’t know what to expect from a Poly book but Jenika Snow store it so well I had no choice but to fall in love. It almost let like 2 books in one and that’s always a plus. Sofia and Ryker’s relationship was sooo sweet... how their live grew from a young age and al of the memories they share. Their passion and his alpha-maleness with a softer side was beautiful. Sofia and Jarrett’s relationship is all fire, smoke and h ...more
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
This story is literally a straight-forward, no drama, no mess, love story.
The only thing that makes it different from a typical love romance is that Sofie is in love with two men. They both have a relationship with her, but they are separate and not a menage.

I was kind of hoping maybe for a little office drama from Sofie and Jareth's co-workers. I mean she is boinking the boss. But alas there was nothing.
When it came to Ryker's time and they went to try on lingerie, I was hoping maybe Sofie woul
Katie Hollingsworth
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is without a doubt the best poly relationship book i have read the balance on all sides was spot on. Neither male was favoured over the other there was just a whole lot of love . However that doesnt mean either male was submissive they were perfect alpha males in two different ways. Ryker was the tattooed biker bad boy and jareth was the dominant ceo boss man. The best of both worlds at least thats what sofie thinks anyways. There is no angst just lots of love and even more steamy scenes. T ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is something I normally don’t read- A poly romance not a ménage or a RH, but Sophie had a relationship with two men separately. She is in love with two men and is intimate with them but never together as a group. Ryker and Jareth both love Sophie enough to realize she needs both of them in her life to make her happy. In a week she is with Ryker for three days and Jareth three days and one day to herself. Both of the MC‘s are alpha males and they don’t tolerate anyone sniffing around Sophie, ...more
Missy Brown
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sophie's Boys is just a tad different than what I normally read. Here we have a poly relationship. Its where Sophie has a relationship with two men separately. I really did not think I would like the dynamic of that. But I found myself so jealous of her. Ryker and Jareth are both alpha males, but they do this for her. How she split her time, was interesting and it worked. Jareth is her boss, and older. She needs something different from him that she gets from Ryker, who she grew up with. She nee ...more
Tammi
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I absolutely love Jenika Snow for a quick super sexy read. She always brings the heat with an enjoyable story. This story had a different element and I liked it a lot. Definitely not your typical romance of a couple falling in love but a different kind of love story. A HOT af story of a girl who loves two men and the two overly sexy Alphas who love her.
An unconventional arrangement that I loved seeing play out.
This author pushed my limits while reading, part of my head wanted Sophie to choose bu
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
I loved this book. It was a surprise read for me. I love Jenika's writing so when I saw this one I knew I had to read it.

We get Sofie who is in love with two men and in a relationship with each of them. They share her but the still have their alpha ways when they are together. Then Sofie decides she wants more from these men and tells them.

Ryker is her best friend since childhood and she has lost her virginity to him and has loved him for a long time but then she meets her boss Jareth who bring
Simone Haeseler
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
It was a very unconventional story, one woman two men, but everybody on a different day, never together, both know of each other, but don't talk about it. Than Sofie want to change that. the book is told from Sofies site and her two guys, that is always a plus to know what everybody thinks, I like that. It was a good story, nothing really bad was happening, it was not a menage a trois book, just a book about a woman who loves two men. And it had two epilogues, always nice. All in all a nice hot ...more
*Dee's books!
"Sofie's Boys" was a ok read but it lacked any type of conflict or drama that I would expect being in a throuple or poly relationship.

description

Maybe if Jenika Snow had started the story from the beginning of both relationships with Ryker and Jareth instead of mid-stream, I would have enjoyed the storyline more.

description

2.8 'I'm just saying' stars
Darlene I read to many boooks
Evita
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a totally amazing story! Sofie is in love with Ryker and Jareth, they both know about each other but are accepting of the other in Sofie’s life, because they love her and want her to be happy.

As she spends time with each of them, she comes to the conclusion that she wants more. She doesn’t want to pick one over the other, they both give her different things, and some very hot, sexy times for sure. Will they agree to her demands? Make sure you pick up your copy to find out!

I voluntarily revi
Rhonda
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read a lot of menage but not that many "poly" stories! This one by Jenika Snow was so good! I enjoyed the fact that both men were comfortable with Sofie being with the other one. And I thought I wouldn't like reading about a poly relationship as much as a menage but this book surprised me. I loved it!!! The whole thing about each man giving her something different that she needed from each of them was awesome! And they weren't jealous of each other. I'm really hoping to read more stories li ...more
Christina  Fender
Jul 10, 2019 rated it liked it
3 1/2 Stars

This is a story about a girl that falls in love with two men. Their relationships do not inner mingle and they don’t play together. Both of them are so in love with her that they just want her to be happy and understand that she loves them both. They understand that she gets from the other what she can’t get from him.

This book is hot as this author is known to write them. This story was a stretch for me. It’s a good story, just slightly too far out of the realm of reality for me.

Chr
Rochelle
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first poly romance book and I really enjoyed it. Sofie had two men: Ryker who she lost her virginity to when she was younger and Jareth who was her boss. Sofie loved Ryker differently than she loved Jareth. They both gave her the things she was looking for in a relationship. She had two men and they created one perfect man. It was a short read but it had plenty of romance and heat. You won't want to put down once you get started.

I received an ARC of this book and I am voluntarily lea
Amanda Richardson
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Super hot polyamory story. Not my usual cup of tea but thought I would give it a read. Definitely hot. Sofie is having a relationship with both Ryker (her first love) and Jareth (her boss). This is a poly relationship - they don't all enjoy each other together nor do the two men enjoy just her together.
But for Sofie Ryker and Jareth are so different. They each fulfill a need she has and she wants them both which is totally understandable.
If you are looking for a shorter, hot as hell read give t
Heidi
Jul 10, 2019 rated it liked it
So I love the author im a huge fan of hers and most if not all of her books I can get stuck in to really easily this one just wasn't. The story starts with an established relationship with Sofie and her two men Ryker and Jareth.

But this is not an ordinary relationship, they are in separate relationships. There is lots of smexy time which well is hawt as hades. But being honest I kind of struggled with the separate relationships and then there's the living together but with the separate living q
Rowena
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Super hot!

Such a hot read! Although this was not your typical MF or even MFM that I have come to love from the author it was hotter and sexier. Sophie’s intense chemistry with Ryker and Jareth sizzles as their life plays out. I loved how she is different with each man but you can see the love the have is powerful and fulfilling. Don’t miss this must read romance story that doesn’t disappoint.
Rhonda Hicks
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
What an absolutely wonderful book Jenika Snow has given us. It has a lot of her usual playful flair interspersed with something new for me this time. Wait until you meet Sophie, Ryker and Jareth! This is not your everyday poly romance. This is as unconventional and yet magical and heartwarming as you'll find. I just fell in love with these three. Not only was I lucky enough to be given an ARC of this book but also purchased it for my personal library. This is my honest review.
Sydney M Neblett
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
We each give something different
This is an intense little book that is a little outside of the author’s norm. I love how each character and each relationship is fully developed and can stand alone, but when you add all three into the mix you get a richness that would otherwise be lacking. This book was the perfect read and I loved the epilogues. I can’t wait to read the next book by this author.
« previous 1 3 next »
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at: