Start by marking “Wickedly Unraveled (Baba Yaga #4)” as Want to Read:
Wickedly Unraveled (Baba Yaga #4)

Wickedly Unraveled

(Baba Yaga #4)

Barbara Yager is used to traveling alone as she tends to her duties as a Baba Yaga. She sometimes brings Babs, the adopted daughter she is training, but her sheriff husband stays behind. This trip, though, she has made an exception. After all, the task seems so simple, and shouldn’t take long to accomplish. When it is done, the three of them can indulge in a long-overdue f ...more
Published April 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wickedly Unraveled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wickedly Unraveled

Darcy
May 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019, e-book, magic, rw, uf
This was a good one and a bad one. Good because there was lots of time with Barbara and Babs. I love these two together. Their relationship is odd at times because it's both mother/daughter and mentor/mentee. I think with the events that happened here they crossed a line, blurring things more in a good way.

The bad was the part with Liam. I hated what Barbara lost, what made it more frustrating was that it was still there, just in a different form. I was so happy when things got straighten out at
Linda
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Barbara Yager, one of the three Baba Yagas in the United States, has agreed to their first ever family vacation, a trip to Niagara Falls in their Airstream. But first, she has to answer a brief call from a sprite to resolve a minor magical issue from a resident witch. When they reach the spot, she leaves Liam and Chudo-Yudo at the Airstream. and proceeds to the witch's home, bringing Babs along as part of her Baba Yaga training. What she anticipated to be an easy and non-dangerous assignment, tu ...more
Susan
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wasn't too sure how much I was going to enjoy this one. I LOVE the Baba Yaga series, but I always cringe a bit during the 'altered timeline' episodes of tv shows.

That being said, this book managed to avoid all the little things that make me cringe during those episodes. It was nice to see the Riders being all Riderly again, and to see the dynamic between Barbara and Babs growing and changing.

This is a great new addition to the Baba Yaga books, and I truly hope that we have not yet seen the e
Shana Pare
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series!

Another great entry in Ms. Blake's Baba Yaga series. Even the Riders are along for the ride , so to speak. I highly recommend this book. You don't necessarily have to have read the prior books in the series, but your reading enjoyment will certainly be enhanced.
Lois Alston
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An outstanding Baba Yaga ztory

This is a truly well written and we'll thought out story. It kept me engrossed from beginning to end. I had no idea how Barbara would solve this one but loved it.
Dawn
added it
May 07, 2019
Linda
May 09, 2019
Deborah is the author of nine non-fiction books on modern witchcraft from Llewellyn and the Baba Yaga series from Berkley Romance, including Wickedly Magical (novella), Wickedly Dangerous, and Wickedly Wonderful, Wickedly Ever After (novella), and Wickedly Powerful, plus an urban fantasy, Veiled Magic.

Deborah lives in a 130 year old farmhouse in upstate NY with three cats, and runs an artists' coo

Baba Yaga (4 books)
  • Wickedly Dangerous (Baba Yaga, #1)
  • Wickedly Wonderful (Baba Yaga, #2)
  • Wickedly Powerful (Baba Yaga, #3)