Start by marking “Wickedly Unraveled (Baba Yaga #4)” as Want to Read:
Wickedly Unraveled (Baba Yaga #4)

Wickedly Unraveled

(Baba Yaga #4)

Barbara Yager is used to traveling alone as she tends to her duties as a Baba Yaga. She sometimes brings Babs, the adopted daughter she is training, but her sheriff husband stays behind. This trip, though, she has made an exception. After all, the task seems so simple, and shouldn’t take long to accomplish. When it is done, the three of them can indulge in a long-overdue f ...more
Published April 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wickedly Unraveled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wickedly Unraveled

Start your review of Wickedly Unraveled (Baba Yaga #4)
Darcy
May 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019, e-book, magic, rw, uf
This was a good one and a bad one. Good because there was lots of time with Barbara and Babs. I love these two together. Their relationship is odd at times because it's both mother/daughter and mentor/mentee. I think with the events that happened here they crossed a line, blurring things more in a good way.

The bad was the part with Liam. I hated what Barbara lost, what made it more frustrating was that it was still there, just in a different form. I was so happy when things got straighten out at
Linda
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Barbara Yager, one of the three Baba Yagas in the United States, has agreed to their first ever family vacation, a trip to Niagara Falls in their Airstream. But first, she has to answer a brief call from a sprite to resolve a minor magical issue from a resident witch. When they reach the spot, she leaves Liam and Chudo-Yudo at the Airstream. and proceeds to the witch's home, bringing Babs along as part of her Baba Yaga training. What she anticipated to be an easy and non-dangerous assignment, tu ...more
Susan
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wasn't too sure how much I was going to enjoy this one. I LOVE the Baba Yaga series, but I always cringe a bit during the 'altered timeline' episodes of tv shows.

That being said, this book managed to avoid all the little things that make me cringe during those episodes. It was nice to see the Riders being all Riderly again, and to see the dynamic between Barbara and Babs growing and changing.

This is a great new addition to the Baba Yaga books, and I truly hope that we have not yet seen the e
Gaby
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a lot of fun! I love this Baba Yaga series.

Back to Barbara Yager, the first Baba Yaga of the three in the series. Something magical goes awry, and there is no certainty that things will ever be the same. Barbara hopes to pick up the unraveling threads and weave the whole again, which is a difficult task by itself made more difficult by no one believing that time is amiss. Quite a fun tale, and almost nostalgic with numerous characters coming back in this one.
Toni
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to the series!

****Spoiler Alert ****

I thought this series had rapped up. I was surprised to get a notice that there was a new book. But leave it to one of the Baba Yaga's to end up in an alternative time line that needs to be fixed. I also hope Babs ends up with Pegos in any timeline she ever lives in.
Joanne Watkins USA
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not my thing

The whole memory loss didn’t work for me. It felt too much like all the growth in the other stories had to be done on speed dial. The grief it caused characters seemed unnecessary. I just didn’t find the premise interesting enough for the cliche plot device. I love this series but skip this novella.
Shana Pare
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series!

Another great entry in Ms. Blake's Baba Yaga series. Even the Riders are along for the ride , so to speak. I highly recommend this book. You don't necessarily have to have read the prior books in the series, but your reading enjoyment will certainly be enhanced.
Larisa
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nook, own
Another fabulous magical romp.
How good is the series? I don't just read them from the library, I Buy Them. Auto-Buy.

These are fun, magical, giggling, sly, silly and a guaranteed HEA ending. Perfect after a day in 2019.
KDinSC
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yay!

It took me a while to read this one as I wasn't sure I liked the premise. Totally worth it! Evil witches, spells gone wrong, timeline changes, adventure, and some of our fave characters reunited.
Tânya
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Another resounding hit. The characters, the storyline, everything about this book keeps me wanting more.
Heartache, perseverance, heartfelt love and friendship, all stirred together to create an amazing story
Lois Alston
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An outstanding Baba Yaga ztory

This is a truly well written and we'll thought out story. It kept me engrossed from beginning to end. I had no idea how Barbara would solve this one but loved it.
Mischa
Mar 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020
You know how sometimes you read or watch a new installment of a book/movie series, and just think "why was this even neccessary"?

Yeah.
M.A.SPRIGGS
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun read

Enjoyed the story. Loved revisiting old favourite characters. The story was a bit predictable but well written. Fun light hearted read.
Janice
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story love Baba Yaga stories
C.G.
I love all the Baba Yagas and am always ready to read more about them.
Louisa
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yeah, this book was a fantastic read! Really enjoyed the plot and spending more time with these characters! So great!
Rosalee Tabor
Love lost & found again

Really enjoyed reading this series. It has lots of turns and how love is found after a lot of hard work. I would recommend to all
Francine
May 12, 2019
Konia L McCord
Jun 05, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Dime a Demon (Ordinary Magic, #5)
  • A Killing Frost (October Daye, #14)
  • Imaginary Numbers (InCryptid, #9)
  • Spells for the Dead (Soulwood #5)
  • The Witchkin Murders (Magicfall, #1)
  • Wicked Wings (Lizzie Grace, #5)
  • Wishful Thinking (How to Be the Best Damn Faery Godmother in the World or Die Trying, #1)
  • The Vampire's Priceless Treasure (Nocturne Falls, #11)
  • Sweep with Me (Innkeeper Chronicles, #4.5)
  • Shattered Bonds (Jane Yellowrock, #13)
  • The Forgettable Miss French (Shadowvale, #3)
  • Boundary Haunted (Boundary Magic, #5)
  • Sharpest Sting (Elemental Assassin, #18)
  • Evil Eye (Tiger's Eye Mystery, #3)
  • The Trouble With Witches (Shadowvale, #1)
  • Smoke Bitten (Mercy Thompson, #12)
  • The Werewolf Dates The Deputy (Nocturne Falls, #12)
  • Deadly Vows (Lizzie Grace, #6)
Deborah is the author of twelve non-fiction books on modern witchcraft and a tarot and oracle decks from Llewellyn and the Baba Yaga series, The Broken Rider series, and the Veiled Magic series (mostly from Berkley) as well as a few stand-alone novels.

Deborah lives in a 130 year old farmhouse in upstate NY with multiole cats, and runs an artists' cooperative shop when she's not writing. She believ

Baba Yaga (4 books)
  • Wickedly Dangerous (Baba Yaga, #1)
  • Wickedly Wonderful (Baba Yaga, #2)
  • Wickedly Powerful (Baba Yaga, #3)

News & Interviews