Start by marking “Shadow's Due (Shadow Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
Shadow's Due (Shadow Series, #3)

Shadow's Due

(Shadow #3)

~An epic dark fantasy, the Shadow Series is an adult paranormal romance adventure. Follow the continuation of Violet's story in Book 3 of the series~

Violet Archer's world is crumbling down around her. She's discovering things she never knew and there's still more to come. Determined as she is, she's rolling with the punches--and knocking out a few of her own.

She's finding
Published April 2019

Start your review of Shadow's Due (Shadow Series, #3)
Jess☺️
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shadow's Due by T.M. Hart is book 3 in this series and its all starting to come together now with certain secrets all untwisting and truths coming out.
This one has a little more action and more of darker storyline but it's not in a frustrating way it's more thrilling than the last couple of books in this series.
Definitely worth reading 📓
Nyxed - The Book Snob
The first bit was difficult for me to get through. I can't stand Elijah. I literally wanted to throw down the book and stomp on it when he reappeared. Thankfully, I didn't (ebook > device > stomping = disaster).

I felt rejuvenated by Violet's return to the Dark Manor though. Don't want to leave spoilers... so, I'll just say... mmmmmmm, delicious!!

Glad some questions are being answered, FINALLY. Looking forward to continuing with the series.
Shannon Heck
Jun 19, 2019 rated it did not like it
DNF

This book was just boring. I'm tired of Violet and her inability to control her libido. I'm also not into Elijah saying the lines of a date rapist. No thanks.
Christina
Mar 21, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Best. One. So far. The twists and turns. Wow.
Melissa
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was ok
Can I just say that I HATE Elijah and that his actions are 100% NOT OK. I mean, I didn't particularly like him in the first book either, but reading him in this one just solidified it for me.
****************SPOILERS BELOW*********************
I am a bit intrigued by the witch telling him "she's not for you" when he travels to the Shadow Land with Violet. Hopefully this lends itself to a "happy" ending where he doesn't try to force himself on her like he does all the fucking time like a damn rapi
Viv
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gripping read.

Again another gripping read ! Violets world is crumbling down around her and Secrets are slowly being revealed!
Her feelings for Elijah are all over the place yet the relationship with Zagan slowly grows and leaves you wondering where it will take the three of them?
Her travels takes her to the God of Death for which she has to to find an item for him only to find out it has a dual purpose.
What decisions will Violet take and where will it lead her ?
Cant wait for book four !
Fatima
Jan 27, 2021 rated it liked it
My one question has still gone unanswered as to how Elijah forged a “vinculum” with Violet when according to the book you can only have that with one being in your existence. I am holding out for an explanation on that still.
Definitely more happening in this book. Nice to see Violet on the move taking control of the situation or fate that was decided for her now that she is all caught up. Intrigued to see how the story continues in the next book
Nia
Aug 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
*SPOILERS*

Wow, I have so many thoughts I am afraid I will get too excited and my review won't make any sense.

First off, I'll say that this book is definitely my favourite thus far. So many questions were answered yet enough remain to make me itch to read the last installment. Learning about each character's backstory and journey was definitely my favourite part.
I think that for this review, I'll do what I did for the first book and talk about each character separately, although some might overla
Brandy
Mar 19, 2022 rated it liked it
Book 1 and 2 were great. Book 3 is dragging on and I’m finding myself uninterested which really irritates me! I never NOT finish a book or series unless I just can’t take it anymore and this is one of them. If book 3 is like this I can only imagine what book 4 will be like. Not horrible but stopped grabbing my attention so it’s a 3 for me.
Shayshebang
Apr 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Surprisingly funny too

I usually like a little more steam with my action. However, I made due and still enjoyed the story. Violet's attraction to Elijah irritates me to no end, especially after he told her the truth. He acted like he was better than her in the previous books. Everything got better when Zagan showed up and we were treated to a sweet seduction. The action is just right, the cast of characters are rounded-out and the scenes are well-written. Even with awkwardly misplaced or misspell
Morgan Stuut
Jul 17, 2020 rated it liked it
Sunita Bhattarai
Mar 06, 2021 rated it it was ok
Better than one and 2 but still skimmed through lot of pages . Just want to finish the series
Di
Feb 12, 2021 rated it did not like it
Bex
Apr 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Alexandria Woods
Dec 21, 2021 rated it liked it
Lost

*****Spoilers*****

I spent a good portion of this book lost. There were pieces of information missing that I felt I shouldn't known going in as the reader. I don't know if I missed it in the first two books or what but the revelations about Elijah were confusing. Understanding that an author needs to balance repetitious information in a series, I felt like there was none when reminders of certain aspects are needed. I also didn't like how the author portrayed Elijah in the book as the manipul
Shelley
Apr 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 📖

“𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽, 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱.“

I actually can’t believe that I’ve already finished book 3 in this series!

I’m just loving it so much that I can’t put it down.

This book was very different from the previous 2 although it seemed to hold a lot more mystery it did answer a lot of questions that I had building in my brain.

There was also just something more about this book that I can’t put my finger on but it may be my favourite in the series so far.

You
Plus Size Bibliophile
Jun 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
OMFG Bitches I screamed. This was the BEST book so far. It's filled with so many answers yet still leaves you in so much darkness. I am literally on the edge of my seat. I have so many questions. Where TF is Killian?!?!
Why can't all books come with playlists??

Vi's mama is so badass. PLEASE tell me that there is a movie series in contract. Fuck Elijah and the Radiant Court also Daphne however now I'm curious if there is more to explain her actions but until that shows any validity she can die.

T
Angie
Feb 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
I wanted to give it more stars but due to the grammatical errors and frustrating plot line, I couldn’t. Literally *every* single time Angels are referenced, it’s spelled Angela. Kills me 😂 How did no one writing or editing this book not notice that?!

Back to the plot - I am 100% team Zagan. I’m dying to know what’s going to happen with Elijah - I’m somehow hoping that his intended prism will be freed from the realm and he can be reunited with him, freeing Violet.

The character development of Zag
Sorcha Schumpert
Jan 09, 2022 rated it really liked it
A riveting book 3

While I was skeptical going into book 3 because I wasn't sure stoked after book 2, I can tell you I know appreciate what book 2 was. This book was captivating and fast-paced even though so much happened and brought to light.
I really enjoyed Violet in this book and watching her try and come up with ways to help Zagan regain his light was amazing. I do hope she will be able to save Elijah(I don't hate him but I do hate his past choices) in the next book and that the three of them
Watch Jamie Read
“Why do you need to save everyone, Violet?”

This book was the best in the series so far. If they had combined the first two books into one (shorter one), then this series would’ve been much more enjoyable for me, so far anyway. Violet finally knows who she is and we are finally caught up to the story. I can’t decide how I feel about the love triangle, but I actually understand the purpose of it now, where the previous two books just angered me with the unnecessary love triangle. I am finally comm
Tony alba
Jul 27, 2022 rated it it was amazing
OMG GREAT!!!

I have no idea what the reviewer who detailed "loose ends" is talking about. I will not post any spoilers but some things don't need to be explicitly worded to be understood. I totally binge read the first 3 books in the series...and OMG I don't think the 4th is out yet...NOOOO😭😭😭 I thought it was only 3 . I can't say I want the story to end though. each book has been better than the last. All manner of supernaturals, angels, demi gods, fates, shifters, witches , mortals and im sure
Anna M
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mystery, Romance, Supernatural & Suspenseful plot twists! Has it all.

The love triangle between the heroine and 2 prisms was riveting; as I kept switching which prism I wanted to see her end up with. And her dealings with the femme fatales' that began in book 2 is very funny and comical. I loved the character development and plot. Story flowed easily.

One minor issues for me (others maybe not) is the need for editing. Not many but some grammar issues with missing pronouns, etc. There was one sent
Oct 05, 2021 rated it liked it
It was good to finally get some answers, but there is still a whole lot left unexplained. And oh my god Elijah is trash. It was getting frustrating listening to how much Violet hated and resented Elijah, but then would immediately get all hot and bothered and wanted to f*uck him immediately. Like ew. I get it's this whole Prism bond thing, but surely she could just CHOOSE which man she wanted. Ugh. Not a fan of how the author decided to handle that situation. It would have been better that after ...more
Ashley Hostetter
Dec 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Whitney
Mar 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy this series. If it is important for you to see healthy relationships played out in a book then this isn't for you. None of the relationships in the book are healthy. That being said, I read for escapism and these books pull me in. I find when they come in the mail I start reading immediately and I forgo all of my other responsibilities for the day. There are some spelling mistakes in book 2 and 3 three. I keep seeing Angela when I believe it is suppose to say Angels. I can read pa ...more
Harmony A Haun
Mar 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I need a shadow prince in my life!

Alright so, book 1 was okay. I was hooked at the end with that damn cliffhanger! Book 2...LOVED! Fell in love with Zagan.
This book, Shadow's Due, definitely had me hooked. It took a bit of a weird turn in the lost souls realm but other than that, I thought it was fantastic!
This book had me laughing out loud (hidey-hole) lmao! I can't! I was on the edge of my seat waiting for Zagan to give in! The desire...the need...the connection and how they're relationship
Lindsey Baker
Aug 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
4⭐️ This book is the best book of the series so far bc we actually get some feels with Violet and Zagan! We have a feeling it’s going this way and then get done of it-again- until the last half of the book. The first 54% of this book almost ruined it for me with Elijah and his bullsh*t. I’m not a fan of love triangles and this book validates that. I’m really only in this for Violet and Zagan so the end of the book was great and I’m hopeful for the next book to see more of them. Im really hoping ...more
Jenna Burns
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A dark, addictive romance

With a few similarities to The Beauty and the Beast, the Shadow series pulls you in a runs you through the gambit. You think you have things figured out in the first book, then you get hit by a semi and the second book leaves you unsure who to root for. The hero is not the person you expected, and the villain hides within the Light.

The third book is by far my favorite, and after binging these three books in three days, I am anxious for the conclusion.
Jason Gerringer
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gooood

So far this is my favorite book of the series . The development of Zagan slowly coming around to Violet in this book is wonderful . This book isn’t as dark as book 2.

I’m going to be sad for this series to end .

This author legit has very similar story telling to Sarah J mass. You know when you read descriptions of books comparing them to Mass ? Then bummed out it’s really not as good. Well this series is legit similar .

I usually don’t read an entire series , very rare , but this one I’ve
Erin Dall
Feb 24, 2021 rated it liked it
Huh?

I was so confused during multiple parts of this book. Elijah stealing a child, Egyptian gods, a potential other dark prince maybe? And a hidden secret the Light kept from everyone. I’ve always shipped Violet and Zagan, because let’s be honest I have a type. This book took so many weird turns but of course I kept reading it and will read the last book to find out how it ends.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Shadow's Fall (Shadow Series #4)
  • The Stray Prince (Royals #2)
  • Bound (The Fallen World, #1)
  • Possessed (Hades Castle Trilogy #3)
  • Rapture (Hades Castle Trilogy #2)
  • The Fallen (Hades Castle Trilogy #1)
  • Reborn in Flames (Reborn #1)
  • Reborn (Shadow Beast Shifter, #3)
  • Traded (Midnight Royals, #1)
  • Reclaimed (Shadow Beast Shifters, #2)
  • A King so Cold (Royals, #1)
  • Broken (The Fallen World #2)
  • A Secret in Onyx (Onyx Trilogy, #1)
  • The Puppeteer (Harrow Faire, #2)
  • Chosen (Midnight Royals, #2)
  • Claimed (Midnight Royals, #3)
  • The Faceless Mage (Legends of Abreia, #1)
See top shelves…

Shadow (4 books)
  • Shadow's Kiss (Shadow Series, #1)
  • Shadow's Touch (Shadow Series, #2)
  • Shadow's Fall (Shadow Series #4)