Start by marking “The Tide: Dry Gallows (Tide Series Book 9)” as Want to Read:
The Tide: Dry Gallows (Tide Series Book 9)

The Tide: Dry Gallows

(The Tide #9)

Book 9 in Anthony J Melchiorri’s The Tide series.

Humanity faces extinction. A few stubborn governments fight back, caught on the defensive. But even their concerted efforts may not be enough to stem the tide of the biological weapon sweeping the world. As people succumb to this genetically engineered weapon, they devolve into weaponized monstrosities hell-bent on destruc
Published April 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Tide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Tide

Lisa Omstead
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: post-apocalyptic
I have devoured every book in the Tide Series. They are excellently crafted and Tide: Dry Gallows is no exception. In this 9th installment of the series, my favorite character (Hybrid Lt. Brendon O’Neil) is featured prominently in the story line. A huge war is raging and the action scenes are so hard-hitting you can hardly catch your breath. I highly recommend this series for lovers of post-apocalyptic fiction.
Ashlynn Waterstone
I've read this series but I haven't yet done much reviewing on Goodreads. As this is the latest one, I'll start here and perhaps go back and catch you up on the others when I have a few free moments.

This post-apocalyptic series by Anthony J. Melchiorri is unique in that it features a team of specialists trained in covert operations who do not directly work for the US or any other government. As such they have become suspect by some in the US military chain of command. Since team Hunters have pr
James Schoen
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
What can I possibly say about the Tide series that I haven't already said in my reviews of books one through eight. Often in series writing, it often seems to me that the longer a series continues, the more the stories seem to deteriorate, as if the author had run out of ideas. So, I was concerned when book 9 of this series was released. But, I'm happy to say my concerns were alleviated. The book continues the saga, introducing new monstrous creations and new characters. The story was enjoyable ...more
Lisa
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!!

I have been a fan since book one of The Tide and I can honestly say this is the best installment so far!

We finally have the ability to be a force in this war and not just react to things happening to us and The Hunters happily do so. Plenty of action and twists and turns and an ending that leaves you wishing the next and final installment were already available means this one has it all! I’m already planning on a re-read as soon as I catch up on the sleep I lost finishing this
arika213
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read the other books in the series and was excited to get book to see see what was going on. Just as in the other books the characters are well developed and we had a new addition to the Hunters. Lots of action and its really hard to put the book down. I really recommend reading this new addition to the series if you like books with lots of action and great characters that you can root for.
Gray
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
THE LEVELLING OF THE ALLIANCE

Excellent book. The Hunters are back in a difficult task, how to help save the world when some Allies doesn't disclose all. Keeping alive while move around enemies and allies.

The end for some heroes and the agony of defeat. New enemies that doesn't see but kill. Can't wait for the next book.
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads
More Skull mutations, a dicey military operation, and two Hunters still MIA from the last book. The ninth installment in the series had me biting my nails in suspense. I can't wait for the next one to find out how the rest of the story will play out!!

I received a free copy from the author. My review is voluntary.
Suki Rickey
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book 9

Book 9 had errors throughout and was a fun. The overall plot and characters have grown well. The plot has evolved, but still follows the other books well. I look forward to book 10.
Linda
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved It!

The action in this book was nonstop! There was no putting this story down, instead it held my attention until the very end! No spoilers, but I was on pins and needles wondering who would make it back to the Huntress!
Summer Waite
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yeah baby!

I am in love with this story line, it might have a stretch here and there, but that's artistic license, Mr Mechiorri, all I can say is all done, good sir, and please type faster!
Mandy Sullivan
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lost for words wow

Wow Fantastic job with the characters and story telling. Can't get enough of this series. Hate to hear that book 10 will be the last. Read the whole series people, you will not be disappointed trust me.
Susan
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tide series book 9

This series is just phenomenal! Every book that is written just pulls the reader in deeper and deeper. There is absolutely no degradation that happens in so many series. Every single one is top notch. I cannot wait until the next,t one!!
Wancket Enterprises
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

I love the "Tide" books although I sometimes have to stop and read another book until my nerves settle. The books are so packed with action I get nervous for Dom and his crew. Thanks Mr. Melchiorri for a great read. Please hurry with book 10!
Lana Mccall
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Excellent book full of suspense and action. Interesting characters who overcome odds stacked against them.

I look forward to book 10.
Leeanne
Apr 21, 2019 rated it liked it
I thought this was the last book..but it wasn't. I find the story needs to end now. Fighting scenes repetitive. Types of skulls cant get much worse.
fiona
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant read again!!!!

What can I say....... brilliant read again, can't wait for book 10.
Thank you for keeping me in your world of books.
Tom Anderson
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The monsters are getting bigger.

Still an entertaining series. The science may be a bit implausible but thats not such a bad thing. Scary good.
Corinne Marshall
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing series. Still a great storyline after 9 books. Love Dom , Meredith and the team. O' Neil is my favourite. Don't want the story to finish.
John Wood
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very good again, looking forward to book 10 which will be the final book in the tide series.
James Bauer
Jun 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great as usual

I love the series but need some be twists for the next one getting good but drawn out. Still a great series
Robert Hughes
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have enjoyed this series and continue to look forward to new books. Dom and the Hunters would make a great movie series in the vain of Mission Impossible or the Bourne series.
Christine E Butler
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm so mad!

I want to know what happens next, dang it! This is an excellent addition to the Tide series, but now I have to wait for book 10.
Fabian
Aug 01, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

The Tide (10 books)
  • No Refuge from the Dead: A Short Story from the Tide
  • The Tide (The Tide, #1)
  • Breakwater (The Tide, #2)
  • Salvage (The Tide, #3)
  • Deadrise (The Tide, #4)
  • Iron Wind (The Tide, #5)
  • Dead Ashore (The Tide, #6)
  • Ghost Fleet (The Tide, #7)
  • The Tide: Devil to Pay (The Tide, #8)