Start by marking “Barber Shop Ink - Davan Part 1” as Want to Read:
Barber Shop Ink - Davan Part 1

Barber Shop Ink - Davan Part 1

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  4 reviews
I met the woman of my dreams at my sister’s wedding.
I was standing on the edge of the dance floor talking with my cousin when she walked right up and asked me to dance. A woman has never approached me like that before, bold and full of confidence. I’m a big guy and in my military dress uniform I can appear to be quite intimidating.
My size didn’t faze her though, she walk
Published May 3rd 2019 by Penny Blush

To ask other readers questions about Barber Shop Ink - Davan Part 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Barber Shop Ink - Davan Part 1

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Tasha Talks Books Blog
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing

DAVAN IS THE STORY THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING A LIFETIME FOR. EVER SINCE BOOK 1 WHEN HE LEFT HEDGE TO GO BACK ON DEPLOYMENT. JUST SAYING HIS NAME MAKES ME WANT TO CRY. THE LOVE. THE STREGNTH. THE FAITHFULNESS. THE DEVOTION THAT HE PROTRUDES IS JUST REMARKABLE. DAVAN IS MARRIED TO HIS BEST FRIEND. SHE IS SICK AND THEY HAVE A CHILD TOGETHER. THE CUTEST CHILD EVER, I HAVE TO MENTION. THEY DONT HAVE A TYPICAL MARRIAGE THOUGH. QUEUE THE RED HEADED GODDESS WHO WALKS IN AND TAKES WHAT SHE WANTS, UNTIL SH
Stacey Goble
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alpha-males
What a roller coaster of a ride!. This one pulls on the heart strings. I don't think I have ever been so emotionally invested in a book like I was with this one. I don't think my heart has hurt so much either. I had to take a breather just to process what I had read!
This book continues the series Barber Shop Ink with Hedge's brother Davan. it covers a range of emotions. It seriously is a heart rending read in parts. I am not going to give any hints or spoilers. It is so worth reading. It does fi
Cynthia Carpenter
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Davan is one story that I have anticipated and it did not disappoint.
Davan, Pia, Emmaline, Matilda, and all the others will take you on an emotional, romantic, with some laughs and so much heartbreaking read that you will be crying before the end ,laughing thur it all and falling for the strong brooding man and the beautiful princess. Can't wait to read the next part. A truly EPIC read that pulls at your heart and soul
Theresa Willett
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I lived in this book as I read it. I felt the thrills, the love, anger and frustration. Emmaline, Davan and Seraphina held me in such turmoil I could not put this book down. I laughed out loud and I cried, I stomped my foot and held my breath. It was great getting caught up with the other characters in the series. Please Penny, don’t make me wait too long for Part 2.
Pa Extraordinaires
is currently reading it
May 04, 2019
Ashley Carr, LSoR
May 22, 2019
My name is Penny Blush, I love all things book and book related. I’m hoping that the people who make the James Bond movies will call me to ask to use my name as the next Bond Girl *Fingers Crossed*

When I’m not hoping for the Bond people to contact me, I usually can be found with my nose in a book getting lost in a story or thinking about stories I would like to write.

I’m Australian, I love to sin