Start by marking “Masked Desires” as Want to Read:
Masked Desires

Masked Desires

My life might not be perfect but there isn’t much that I can complain about. I like my job even if my boss treats me more like a robot than his human assistant. I’m good at what I do and at this point, I could almost do it in my sleep.
So I don’t have too much to complain about and I live a comfortable life.
That is until I received a phone call that tilts my world and thr
Published April 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Masked Desires, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Masked Desires

Brittany
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Steamy, sexy and intriguing. Eve R Harts new standalone Masked Desires introduces us to a new side of her writing. It may involve a club that makes fantasies come true, but the overall story has a pull that captures you from the start.

The heroine is an independent 26-year-old woman and the assistant to a wealthy and successful investor. She has frustrations, but overall content with what life has given her until a call from her cousin shakes her usually firm resolve and forces her to accept a jo
Turq
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shari
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Masked Desires is a sexy read. This story slowly pulled me in deep, making it difficult to walk away from. Masked Desires was hot and steamed up my glasses, causing me to blush, and also made me laugh. This story also caused me to bite my nails and my heart to pound. Masked Desires gave me all the feels. I loved seeing Mia and Max’s relationship dynamic evolve and for them to both find their HEA. I really enjoyed this story and I hope to see it become a series.
“Human”
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fun ride this was! I loved how this whole story came together. So sexy! I can’t say much without spoiling anything, but the Hero she ends up with is great! ❤

Raise your hand if you want more Petra in your life!!! I can’t wait for her story! 🔥 She’s so badass!!! 💋👠

The side characters totally deserve their own HEA! They were hilarious! Read this standalone bad boy!!!
Shanz
Karin
Jun 09, 2019
Erin
Jul 09, 2019
Eve R Hart does her best writing while downing coffee and munching on chips and salsa. Her days are filled with lightsaber fights, saving the Lego city, and tea parties with her kids. By night, she switches out her cape for heels and writes steamy love scenes.
She lives on the coast of North Carolina with her husband and three children. When she needs a break from everything she loves nothing more