Start by marking “Shockwave (DeadAir Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Shockwave (DeadAir Series Book 1)

Shockwave

(The Tarot Series #1)

Special Agent Kate Weiss is hiding from a kidnapping she doesn’t remember.

Jack Tucker’s life as a morning radio host is uncomplicated, attachment free, and without regret.

Brought together by a mutual friend, the pair are at odds from the moment they meet. She finds his confident swagger arrogant and beyond reproach, while he in turn sees her as a self-righteous controlling
Published (first published April 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Shockwave, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shockwave

Katrina
May 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kate is an FBI agent, hiding from a kidnappiing she cant remember. Her friend Mike offers her respite at his radio station hoping that life moves on and that she will remember that horrible night and the details that it entailed.

Here Kate meets Jack, the morning radio host, he is cocky and arrogant and Katie and Jack find themselves slightly deturbed by each other, Kate with Jacks arrogance and finds him approachable, Jack with Kate's controlling nature.

A business trip finds Jack and Kate findi
Morgan
Oct 28, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars, 3-stars

MY OVERALL REVIEW FOR THE TAROT SERIES: SHOCKWAVE, BACKLASH & FALLOUT:
**This review does NOT contain any spoilers**
Shockwave, Backlash and Fallout are the three short novels that comprise the Tarot series by Amy Romine. The reason I decided to review these books as an overall series v. each individual book is because if you read all three novels consecutively they make one large novel- book two picks up where
Jeanie
Apr 15, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who love true Romantic Suspense and strong female leads
Recommended to Jeanie by: I found out about Ms Romine through Literary Nymps
This is the first in another three book series from Amy Romine, the author of the awesome Trust Me series. Once again she has hooked me in to the point that I am now dying for the next!! I heard somewhere that it is coming out May 1st!
Shockwave is about two very different people, a self absorbed radio host and an head strong FBI agent. You know of course from the beginning that they are going to get together, but the question is how. Amy is not kidding when she states that she makes her characte
Christopher Goodrich
Started a bit cumbersome, but the action most certainly had me hooked about midway. Definitely worth picking up and giving it a really good read. You'll have to get the two follow on books before the time you reach the end of this one or you'll be speeding to the bookstore in a panic. Better yet, just pick up the entire series and call it good. I'm a fast reader and finished the first two in the series on the first day, the third the following day. Quick reads, and will have you transfixed and w ...more
Taram
Apr 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I picked it up and adored it. Very different from her last series, which makes me like it even more. She has an awesome ability to create characters that fit together, making them believable and the sensuality hot. You can tell she is setting up the explosion in book two. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Forest Mcgettigan
Fist sight I wasn't expecting to like this at all. my friend dared me to read it and well she won the bet, I liked it. There is enough suspense to keep me occupied and the sexy stuff didn't bother me at all. I really liked this, so much so I asked her for the rest of the series.
Angelica Mayorga
The book was okay. I didn't love it but didn't hate it. It was just alright.
Evelyn
Aug 18, 2012

• Sweet Temptation
  • Vertical Drop
  • Unforeseen Reunion
  • Lifting the Veil (Temptation Unveiled, #1)
  • Lord of the Deep (Horde Wars, #5)
  • Misunderstanding Mason
  • The Royal Scam (The Martian Alliance, #1)
  • Romeo for Hire
  • Waterfall (Dragon's Fate, #1)
  • The Charmed (The Charmed Trilogy, #1)
  • Perfume of Paradise
  • Shadow of the Wolf (Heart's Desire, #1)
  • Running With the Pack (Cannon Pack, #3)
  • Love Lines (Love Lines, #1)
  • Charmed (The Charmed, #1)
  • Whisper (Whisper Trilogy, #1)
  • Small Town Girl (Small Town Girl, #1)
  • Can't Take The Heat (Brooklyn Heat, #1)
I am an author and a woman in love with love! The passionate embrace, the hungry kiss, the heated whisper, the groan of lust and the cries of orgasmic bliss! I am a Romantic Suspense writer which means my characters never have it easy. I make them work for their deepest emotional and physical fulfillment and do I have a hell of a good time doing it.

Please check out my latest Romantic Suspense rele

The Tarot Series (3 books)
  • Backlash (The Tarot Series, #2)
  • Fallout (The Tarot Series, #3)