Start by marking “Alien Charmer (Zerconian Warriors, #12)” as Want to Read:
Alien Charmer (Zerconian Warriors, #12)

Alien Charmer

(Zerconian Warriors #12)

She met him in a dark alley and he followed her home, like a stray puppy. If a stray puppy were a six-foot-eight alien with muscles that didn't quit, a face to die for, and a huge protective streak.
And don’t get her started on his ego.
Blue was tough and independent, she didn’t need anyone to take care of her.
Especially not him. Nope. Not happening. Ever.

Safan was under
Published May 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Alien Charmer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien Charmer

Kristen
May 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
Cruel h, her refusal damages H. He deserves better!

I had such high hopes for this addition to the series. Overall, I like the series, but certain heroines have been frustrating. The heroine in this addition, Blue, she’s in a tie for first place now for worst heroine in the series with Zoey. Where Zoey is trashy acting near constantly (she has no clue about a time and place to act a certain way) Blue on the other hand was a total B.
From interaction one with the hero, Safan, she was rude, crude
Ashley Carr, LSoR
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a new author to me and this is my first read of hers and this book can be read as a total standalone. I loved it, although I have nothing to compare her writing style to, I still loved the underlining story of Blue and Safan. Blue has had a verbally abusive childhood and she does not like the showing weakness or vulnerability. Safan is a joking, lighthearted Zarconian while most of his race is steadfast and not joking warriors. Safan is flabbergasted when Blue doesn’t fall to her knees w ...more
Space Cowgirl
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Blue💃💋🔪🔫 Meets Her Alien God🐺🍆⛲🔪🔫

Blue💃💋🔪🔫 is a tough young human woman trying to make a living with her ship and small crew. They haul cargo for various aliens.

In an alley on a rough planet🌍, she is confronted by a huge grub like Sargal🐛. He says she ripped him off because her cargo of berries had a few rotten ones in it. The Sargal 🐛is going to eat her if she doesn't make good on his complaint!

Lucky for her, huge Zerconian Warrior, Safan🐺🍆⛲🔪🔫 comes to her aid, but Blue💃💋🔪🔫 is a poor winner.
S
Under the Covers Book Blog
It seems like such a long time since I’ve read a book in the Zerconian Warrior series (it’s actually only been a year), but as soon as I started reading Alien Charmer I was transported right back into the world. What I have enjoyed about the series is the mixture of humour, action and of course steamy romance.

Alien Charmer had the action, humour and the romance, but I didn’t enjoy it as much as I have other instalments in the series. It started well, I enjoyed the beginning of the book where ou
Caroline Doig
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sadie Carter is a new author to me and I loved this story I had quite a few chuckles especially from Safan. Safan is a warrior from Zerconia he was talking to his ship mates when he heard a female shouting so he went to see what was going on. A Sargal was threatening to eat a woman so Safan killed it. Blue was arguing with a big slug when this warrior comes along and saves her but it makes Blue angry that he helped her she is quite capable of looking after herself she doesn’t need this big gorge ...more
Biondatina
Jun 16, 2019 rated it liked it
I've read all the books of this series and the stories are always so interesting with suspense and action.
So this story begins on a different planet where a human girl Blue, tries to save her life when a Sargel (a filthy alien) tries to eat her. But she is extremely lucky when she is saved by Safan, a warrior from Zerconia. After the near death experience Blue tries to lose the warrior but ....the funny and arrogant keeps follow her, and save her life again, and later again her and her crew memb
Ellen Shannon
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story. I couldn't put it down. I was caught in the action from the beginning. This was the first book that I have read in the series and I can't wait to read the rest of them. The Zerconian seem like an interesting bunch.

Blue is in a tough spot when out of nowhere someone comes to rescues her. She has a hard time accept help since she has been in control of herself and crew for so long. Safan saves a human female not realizing that she is his mate. Now he will stop at nothing to
Trixie
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story, I had a lot of laughs when the characters are speaking to each other and somehow the meaning is ‘lost in translation”. That’s the English language for you!

Safan is adorable and funny in his arrogance, I can’t help but smile. I can relate with Blue’s frustration when speaking with Safan, and imagining them talking makes me laugh. But then Safan grew on Blue and she turned out to be his mate. This is one enjoyable, funny read.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout
christina
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Safar saves Blue from a Sargel and Gueran attack. The Sargel believe that Blue and her crew shorted them on a delivery. Safar follows Blue back toward her ship and meeting up with her crew when her ship explodes. She is the leader of her crew and doesn't know what they are going to do now. Safar offers to take her and her crew to Zerconia with him. He knows that she is his mate and she refuses to acknowledge the mating. A humerous, sarcastic story. sweet too.

I received a free copy of this book v
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What happens when a warrior who’s main instinct is to protect a female comes up against the female who is destined to be his mate, and she has spent years looking after herself and others? Read this for entertaining dialogue and situations between the two. However not everything always goes smoothly and it isn’t until your faced with losing the person who is perfect for you that your able to let your walls down and allow a bond to strengthen

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and
Angela
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is full of surprises. Blue is a pilot and team leader for her scavenger crew. She meets Sadar when a sale goes wrong. Safari is waiting for his ship to be repaired when he finds his mate being attracted. The story follows with him trying to protect her and convince her they are mates. It is a fun adventurous story that has characters who are interesting.

Mim Crenshaw
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoy this author's work. Sometimes her heroines are a little trashy, witchy for lack of another term, or complain alot.....but I think that adds a certain realness to her work because we all know people like that. Her heroes/aliens add the fantasy so their mates personalities gives a realness which kinda balances out the book. And this one was no different....such a well written book.

C H
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly enjoyed Blue and Safan’s Story, she’s a sassy human and he’s an alpha Zerconian who believes (rightly) that she’s his mate. Some very steamy scenes between them ensue. Good story and nice to see characters from other books interwoven into this one, particularly liked the interplay between Empress Zoey and Blue. Highly recommended.

Pamela
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Blue is in the middle of a fight with a creature claiming that her crew shorted him on a shipment.
Safan hears the fight and steps in to kill the other alien. Blue doesn't need anyone to take care of her. Safan offers to take Blue and her crew to his planet after their ship explodes, knowing that Blue is his life mate. Will the two be able to make things work or will they burn out? A good read.

I received a copy of this book and am leaving a review.
Melissa
May 22, 2019 rated it liked it
I'm unsure on how to rate this book. It was sarcastic, with an alpha male and a witty and unruly female lead. It just got tiring how Blue kept denying their bond and belittling Safar and I don't mean he didn't have his moments but I just don't know.

Riley
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a well written, steamy, fun, witty, alien-human, romantic adventure involving a female with protective armor around her heart, and a sweet and slightly arrogant male who helps her see that sometimes it’s ok to trust and love.

Jenny Hockings
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OH WOW !!
I LOVED BLUE AND SAFANS STORY !!!
I LAUGHED, I CRIED AND I SCREAMED AT THESE CHARACTERS AS I READ THEIR STORY!
A REAL CHARMER GOES UP AGAINST A TRULY INDEPENDANT WOMAN ……. GRAB THE BOOK TO SEE WHO WINS THIS BATTLE LOL !!!!!!

Kathryn
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I had a lot of laughs due to the fun and great humor especially from Safan. This is fun space action adventure romance. Safan is a lovable character and Blue is a great head strong character. The dual POV made for a dynamic reading experience.

I received an advanced copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an unbiased, honest review.
Elizabeth McDaniel
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Safan the warrior alien and Blue the tough leader and pilot to her small human group of scavengers have a tough road to go down before she accepts that Safan is her mate. These characters were funny and I really enjoyed the story.

Renee
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a new author to me. I enjoyed this story a lot. The world building is phenomenal. I love a story that is entertaining and can take me places and this story did just that. There were so many places that I laughed out loud, it is that good. The humor is fantastic. It has heat and romance too. A story for everyone.
Barbara L
Another great one

Was hoping to see a book come out about this worrier, always so sure of himself, Blue made him work for it, but was so afraid when they both all most lost each other, but things worked out for them. How I am wondering who will be next lots to chose from with all the new people from this story, I say bring them on can't wait for the next one
Pet
May 21, 2019 rated it liked it
I want to love these books but I just can’t get past the rage. Every time one of those bossy assholes open their mouth I want the h to put her fist in it, and I really really don’t like that it’s all conveniently explained away as “protective” I keep hoping for that to get better but honestly it’s not, and I’m about done with that. Sorry I’m tapping out.
Claudia Remmie
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun read the first book that I had read of this series--I will now have to rest the others as well :) The tale itself was a laugh and it was also a giggle seeing how the males struggled with human sayings. A good read all round!
Marianne
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely a fun one. I loved it! This Zerconian may be sure of himself, but his lady-to-be is a tough one.

Patty Campagna
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This is another great book in this series. The stories get better with each book. I never get bored with the characters. I loved Blue. She is amazing. I love a strong female character. She had just the right about of strong with the perfect amount of vulnerability.
Dawn
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a amazing read. Sadie Carter has a amazing way with words. Love this series. Love this series. The storyline was interesting full of adventure. The characters are fun and exciting. If you love a great alien romance adventure with amazing characters then this story is for you.
Tammy
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Safan rescues Blue and is stunned when she isn’t interested in him, he won’t stop following her and helping her out of trouble. What will happen when sparks fly and she learns that they are mates. Steamy, funny and entertaining. A good read.
Sherry Westendorf
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good read. An alpha alien who is hot, sexy, stubborn and full of himself.. He saves her and now he thinks he needs to follow her and watch over her. I received a review copy from booksprout and voluntarily review it.
Lori
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another good sci-fi romance by Sadie Carter. I like how each story is unique and well-written. Good storytelling and plot.

Elvira
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an easy read that had well developed characters and an engaging storyline that flowed smoothly and kept me entertained from the beginning to the end. Chemistry is off the charts.

Best selling author, Sadie wanted to blend her love of writing, Sci-Fi (why did they cancel Firefly - sobs) and sexy, dominant males.
If you'd like to keep up with any updates, she has a Facebook page.
Sign up to her newsletter (http://eepurl.com/bQPcI5) and receive a FREE NOVELLA set in the Zerconian Warriors world, you'll also receive information about new r

Zerconian Warriors (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Alien Warrior (Zerconian Warriors, #1)
  • Alien Lover (Zerconian Warriors, #2)
  • Alien Mate (Zerconian Warriors, #3)
  • Sweet Alien Savage (Zerconian Warriors, #4)
  • Alien Savior (Zerconian Warriors, #5)
  • Alien Mine (Zerconian Warriors #6)
  • Alien Sacrifice (Zerconian Warriors #7)
  • An Alien To Die For (Zerconian Warriors #8)
  • Alien Commander (Zerconian Warriors #9)
  • Alien Explosions (Zerconian Warriors #10)