Start by marking “Concealed Power (Hidden Truths Trilogy Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Concealed Power (Hidden Truths Trilogy Book 1)

Concealed Power (Hidden Truths Trilogy Book 1)

Debut novel for Michelle Crow & A.A. Warne. Speculative Fiction has no boundaries as these authors take the reader on an action-packed ride.

* * *

Two worlds collide when a clouded psychic is targeted by an ancient race of aliens and the secret agent assigned to eradicate the species.

* * *

For centuries, Earth has served as the battleground for a secret war
Published April 5th 2019 by A. A. Warne

To ask other readers questions about Concealed Power, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Concealed Power

Start your review of Concealed Power (Hidden Truths Trilogy Book 1)
Kaitlin
Oct 16, 2019 added it
Shelves: spfbo-2019
*This is one of the #SPFBO titles which I read as I am a judge this year*

I have to admit, I stopped reading this one at 44%. I actually got a fair way into this, because I wanted to believe it would get better, but unfortunately the story just couldn't hook me in, and I found the many spelling/grammar issues took me out of the plot too often.

The book focuses on a woman called Riley who is dealing with the aftermath of her Nan's death and running a shop where she reads fortunes. She is clearly
Coco.V
Nov 09, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (11/9/2019)! ...more
Ashton
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great modern speculative fiction!

Very cool story. Phychic abilities, aliens, and mysteries to solve. Well worth giving this one a read, particularly if ypu like stories that are a bit beyond the normal.
Sahreth Bowden
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me be informal for a moment and say: OMS I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS STORY!
This book, with its creative characters, has the most unique love triangle I have come across thus far. It's an adventurous and thrilling science fiction that deals with secret societies, aliens, and war between the species. The authors have created a fully immersive world that reveals just enough at each turn to keep their audience in wonder. While the protagonist and her two love interests explore the mysteries of that
Rob Hunt
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Concealed Power is a genre-busting story that is non-stop action and suspense. I won’t say too much about the plot, except to note that there were multiple times in the book when I changed my mind about who was good, who was bad, whose motivations were honorable and who could not be trusted.

There are several key characters in the book, all of whom are well-sketched, although three dominate. The central figure, Riley, is intriguing from the first pages, and only becomes more compelling as the
Donna Till
May 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: alien
Riley has lost her grandmother, she is struggling with the family business, visions and questions about her parents. But unknown to her Earth is a battle ground for a war between humans and an alien species. Riley meets two different men and finds herself drawn into this war by these two men. A good story if you enjoy alien/human stories. Worth a read.
GavTam Carrick
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this book after a met A A Warne. It is not my normal type of book but i loved it. Some nice twists and turns, cant wait to read the next in the series to see were it all goes. Would recommend to all to read for something a little different.
Amelia James
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Amazing!

Very interesting. Liked the theories and concept. Good characters and setting. Can't wait for the next installment. Good job. Liked it.
Andrew Royles

• Nightwalker: Wish and Mercy
  • Glue
  • Nocturnal Nightmares
  • V is for Violence
  • Prelude (Borderlands Book 0)
  • Eternally Yours
  • Poetry Street
  • Amethyst: Collected Poems
  • Lingeria: Book One Of One
  • From Dawn Until Forever!
  • Fated to Meet You
  • His Willing Marionettes
  • The Engine What Runs the World
  • Nephi's Courage: Story of a Bad Mormon
  • Chance Encounter (Fates Aligned, #1)
  • Broken Doll (Broken Doll #1)
  • Reluctant Hearts (Faithful love #1)
  • With the Courage of a Mouse (Superhero School #1)
Romance, Fantasy, Sci/Fi, and Speculative Fiction Writer with three children and a million ideas she needs to pen!

#HappyReading