Start by marking “Forever Mine” as Want to Read:

Forever Mine

Having loved and lost, can Scott and Shevaughn get things right this time?

After being betrayed by his fiancée, Scott Fine isn't about to trust another woman.

Shevaughn Young escaped from her marriage to a control freak and isn’t planning to give up her independence a second time.

A mix up with their hotel booking throws them together and Scott and Shevaughn realize they
Published April 12th 2019 by The Writers' Suite

To ask other readers questions about Forever Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Mine

Travis Peak
May 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Just okay

This was a pretty simple story. I liked both of the main characters until the end when the guy totally changed personality for a couple weeks. His behavior towards the woman he was supposedly in love with was ridiculous and then when they make up he makes it seem like she was the problem. I didn't get that. Also, would have really liked an epilogue to let us know how things ended up between them. Story was interesting but really fell flat at the end.
Ally
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet story

This is my first book by this author and it was good. Scott and Shevaughn were a sweet couple that deserve happiness. Although you heard more about Scott’s drama than Shevaughn’s. The daughter Angel was a bit too grown for me! I was an only child for fifteen years and spent most of my time around grownups but I was never like that. Every time she was in a scene I’d just cringe! Nothing wrong with being precocious but that doesn’t mean children should be in grown folks business.
The en
Wendy
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Forever mine

This was an interesting and amazing romance novel. Scott and Shevaughn romance began from a hotel room mishap. This book contains drama, betrayal, hope, dreams, deception, intrigue, heartbreak, and finding true love. I will be recommending this book to everyone I know!!!! Great novel J. L. Campbell and I look forward to reading more of your novels!!!!
Sally Stackhouse
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a lovely read about second chance relationships, coming through divorce, single parenthood and full time working. There were well written erotic sensuous scenes without being graphic. Two people meet, both having relationships in the past – can they get past the baggage and problems these bring in to their relationship?
Shavonna Futrell
May 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Forever Mine cover and title grabbed my attention but the story did not, in my opinion the story was slow, some parts were interesting and made me laugh. The courtship between Vaughn and Scott was very slow. I did enjoy Angel this was my first book by this author I will give her another chance.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.”
Kenya Smith
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Good Read

This my first time reading this author and I was not disappointed. I enjoyed the storyline and the chemistry between Scott and Vaughn. I wanted to smack Scott at times when he was forthcoming and had Vaughn up in arms about his ex.

Little Angelica was a sweetheart.

O look forward to reading more from this author.
Madi Reevea
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Protective Hearts

The message from this book is very relatable. I think everyone have experienced feelings of insecurity when it comes to the heart. It is difficult to freely trust someone.
Georgiana
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Forever Mine

I loved that Even though Scott was Hurt he didn't allow it to harden his heart. Shevaughn is such strong and determine Woman. I Live that she has a great support system for her and her daughter Angel.
Jillian
Apr 27, 2019 rated it did not like it
Boring!

The main characters in this book were so boring they put me to sleep! So, thanks for that I guess! The writing was too long and winded and never really developed the characters enough for me to care about them!
Meme3650msn.Com
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good reading

Vaughn and Scott meet at a conference. He wasn’t looking for love, because he had just broken up with his ex. However Vaughn sparked a interest. She offered him a temporary job assignment in Jamaica and you will have to read the story to see what else happens
Mary Ecoleman
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Steady and sure wins the race
Ida Louise
May 15, 2019
Belle Rutledge
May 16, 2019
Evelyn Greenidge
May 05, 2019
Charron
rated it did not like it
May 04, 2019
Cat
May 30, 2019
Cynthia Standifur-curry
Apr 18, 2019
J.L. Campbell is fascinated with Jamaican flora and has hundreds of photos in her collection. She writes contemporary and sweet romance, romantic suspense, women's fiction, as well as new and young adult novels.

Campbell, who features Jamaican culture in her stories, has written over thirty books. She is also a certified editor.

Feel free to join her mailing list for news and updates http://eepurl.c