Start by marking “Under My Radar (Shameless, #3)” as Want to Read:
Under My Radar (Shameless, #3)

Under My Radar

(Shameless #3)

When you've lived a life of darkness, can you be brought into the light?

With his world crashing down, Lee Young dusts off his gun and rejoins the darkness he once left behind.
Revenge; it’s all he can see as he becomes the ruthless vigilante he was always meant to be, drowning himself in savagery.

Then Arabella McNaughton comes into his life, oblivious that a night of passio
Published August 1st 2019 (first published July 13th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Under My Radar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Under My Radar

Lynne Garlick
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Days!! He's back, good Lord is he back! Darker than ever, the light he once had, gone.......but has it? Lee has been through so much in the last few years (I won't say what because if you haven't read the book before this one, it will spoil it. And I do not do spoilers!). But I will say, YOU NEED TO READ IT!!
Anyhoo, with a lump in my throat and tears rolling down my face, I proceeded from the prologue and into chapter one. (Yep, it got me!). This book moves at lightening speed, my heart
Peggy
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. Lee is so dark, Arabella pure light. His guilt makes him feel undeserving.
This is the premise for a tale that delighted me and filled me with suspense.
A very entertaining read, moves right along with friends and family who are both supportive and frustrating. The chemistry between Lee and Arabella is scorching.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lee and Arabella makes for an intriguing pair. He sees only darkness but one night with her brings in light to his life. Can she keep him from falling back into his old ways or will the secrets of his past come calling and with it all of his darkness pulling him back into his ugly abyss.

Karen
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lee Young is a man who was born into the mafia and set to take his father’s place as his father steps down. He knows this is his destiny but one meeting with a beautiful woman makes him want more out of life as well as a different life. When her past comes back into their lives and creates havoc lives will change forever,

Arabella McNaughton a young woman who has her own past that she is trying to get away from and stay hidden from it. She moved back home to care for her mother who was attacked a
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Arabella is a positive girl despite the fact that she & her mother have been through hell & back in life, and now, her main concern is to make enough money to take care of her mother. This is how she ends up working at Lee Young's bar, but she's hired before he comes back to work. He's a tortured soul who can't get past the tragedies that have happened to the people he loved, and when he made the evil who caused it pay, he ended up having to pay his dues. Now, he's darker than ever, but ...more
Misty
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a great suspensful story mixed with a little love and romance. This story has a great story line that wasn't easy to predict what would happen.

Arabella is a sweet girl that's trying to take care of her mother and doing all She can to make ends meet. She works at a bar and it seems like a perfect, that is until the owner walks in. He's such an ass but...hot as Hell!

Lee is well a jerk, rough around the edges and mean as Hell. Freshly back into the world, he goes to check on his business. Th
Breen Rdz
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Frey did it again. Under My Radar was such a marvelous story. Chapter by chapter I kept going, I couldn’t stop. A suspenseful, addictive and explosive story packed with all the feels.

Lee and Arabella were so different, he was the dark and her the light, yet they were perfect for each other. Arabella it’s a sweet and generous girl, she’s taking care of her mother. She’s the definition of a hard-working girl. Her job at a bar was going splendid until the owner walked in.

Lee, what a fascinating
Jen
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book three in the Shameless series. Arabella is a determined young woman, she is currently taking care of her Mom, who was attacked. She needs a job to get enough money to keep them going. She ends up working at one of Lee's bars. Meeting the boss did not go as Arabella pictured but what can you do. Lee finds Arabella intriguing, she makes him wonder about his position in life and has him thinking about making changes. I really enjoyed this story and seeing unconditional love heal and pr ...more
Tania
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great the story was well written and the characters were interesting. Lee his pathway is to be like his father dark shut off emotions. Arabella is taking care of her mother after she was mistreated, she has a light glow around her, working to support the both of them. The chemistry between these two Arabella and Lee are hot and steamy.
Thank you for allowing me to review this book it was great.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a re
K.
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Shameless series, and the story of Lee, and Arabella. When Arabella meets, Lee her boss, he feels and immediate connection to her. Although things don't start out good for them, and Arabella's past isn't going to stay their for long. This was a fast read, suspenseful, intriguing, emotional, and dramatic.

Mary
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a really good addition to the "Shameless" series. It's a well written story that is very captivating! Darkness meets light in this romantic story. It's covered in suspense and great twists and turns. I really love the characters. The chemistry, passion and eventually love between these two is off the charts. I also love how this story ends. I look forward to reading more from this author.
Darlene
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was good. Lee comes out of prison a changed haunted man. He meets Arabella a waitress in his bar. Her frank way of speaking gradually breaks through and Lee slowly becomes the strong confident man he once was. Lee and Arabella found love. It was really good to find that Mike and Ian got what the deserved in the end.

Beyond The Covers Blog
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romaine
Lee craves revenge for the death of his sweet Lilah, his soulmate. An angel who will never see her daughter grow up. After serving time in prison, he's back. The dark, criminal world that calls him like a siren in the night.

Oh what a mouth little Miss Arabella has. Almost like a sailor. Meeting her boss she swoons but he's broody, rude but so hot.

When danger strikes, is it history repeating itself? Will Bella make it out alive?
Gwen Sargeant
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a brilliant storyline. Lee falls hard for Arabella as well as Arabella falls for Lee. There is quite a bit of violence and mayhem but it gives a good background of the life Lee comes from. I am impressed with the writer and her ability for details. It’s impressive. I am looking forward to reading more of Freya Le Karr.
Maja
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my God. This was another win from this author. This is the third book in the series and I have loved the entire series from the very start. This is a story about Arabella and Lee who have a one night stand because that is all what Lee does. No attachments. But will Arabella change Lee's ways?

poppy
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
This is a brilliant story it is the third book in the series and my fav so far I just loved Arabella and Lee together she definitely brought light back into his life, they are just such great characters and their story had me on the edge of my seat wanting to know what was coming next. I loved every last page of this book it is a fantastic read you don't want to miss it
Jamie
Aug 02, 2019 rated it liked it
This story has massive gaps. There is no segue from one situation to the next, there’s little to no follow up, and it’s crazy redundant.

Heather Wamboldt
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can Arabella bring the light to Lee's darkness? This is fast-paced and full of suspense and romance. The characters are wonderful and deserving of a HEA.

Mindy Martinez Borda
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Romaine Heart
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
RH*See full review of Beyond the Covers blog here on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook
Pat
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The great character and plot development kept me totally engaged throughout the entire book! This was the first book that I have read from this author and it definitely will not be the last!
Treasa
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Under the RADAR!
Entertaining read that kept me engrossed and excited with steamy chemistry and nail-biting suspense! A great read that I gladly recommend.
Pauline Cassie
Jul 17, 2019 rated it liked it
I don't normally read dark romance but liked what Lee and Arabella give each other to make them complete and the bumps in the road they face en route.

To that end, their HEA is fitting.

However, I struggled to find the 'flow' on the telling of their journey towards that point.

Although told in a dual point of view, there were times when I had to go back and re-read whole sections because scenes and characters seemed to have changed without warning. Additionally characters not previously mentione
Theresa Ritchie
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Under my radar was amazing book was hooked from the start couldn't put down highly recommend this book
YaniM
added it
Apr 13, 2019
Frey Le
Apr 23, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote
Aug 03, 2019
Anna
Aug 03, 2019

Shameless (3 books)
  • Surviving Him (Shameless, #1)
  • Surviving You (Shameless, #2)