Start by marking “Sanctuary's Aggression: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series” as Want to Read:
Sanctuary's Aggression: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series

Sanctuary's Aggression: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series

(Sanctuary's Aggression #1)

The rules have changed...
And that is just what she needs...

Skye Jackson is a children’s therapist, a loving daughter, and well-off. Determined to save a young boy from his abusive father, Skye's plans come to a halt when a deadly rabies plague sweeps the globe.

Infected, death, and destruction--nothing is the same.

In a world where money will no longer help her, Skye

Published April 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sanctuary's Aggression, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sanctuary's Aggression

Start your review of Sanctuary's Aggression: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series
B.L. Teschner
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. What I liked the most was how the whole world didn't just instantly fall to pieces in a day like what sometimes happens in other novels with the same type of plot. People still worked and tried to continue on with their lives and contribute however they could, all while fighting to keep themselves from contracting the deadly virus. I look forward to continuing on with the series.

Melanie
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Now this is going to be a good series, this book kept me reading until I was finished.. it's now 3:15am so yep. Some kind of virus has taken hold and it killing people left right and center, this book is about a chick who goes out of her way her other people. Love it. New author added to my list.
Ash
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Disclaimer: I was kindly given an ARC but I am under no obligation to have enjoyed the book or to give it a good review.

I don't often read sci-fi books, but I found this to be a wonderful introductory novel to the genre. It had a good concept and world building (though set in the real world, there is a lot of development) and I found the characters interesting and likable. Although I found minor errors, the writing was certainly at a professional level.

I liked the insight into the child
Tina Fritchley
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Having read and enjoyed the prequel to this book - The Girl - I was interested to get more of an insight into the illness which was spreading across the land. And Sanctuary's Aggression didn't disappoint.

What I liked most about this book was that it didn't just throw you into a world where the illness had already taken hold. It leads you in gently, showing the beginnings of it, the spread, the attempted cover up by the government, and then escalating to show the scale of how things have
Suzanne Hare
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book told from the point of view of Skye Jackson, a child psychologist. A plague develops and chaos erupts. She feels she must save on her patients. This is the first book in a series on her journey for survival. With great characters full of flaws and insecurities and yet amazing personalities that seem to pop off the page. The storyline is very compelling and draws the reader in. The book is well written and if you like post apocalyptic stories, you will enjoy the this book. I ...more
Elizabeth
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bc, sci-fi
Karri
Oct 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Good story

I enjoyed this book and found it to be a relaxing read. I wasn’t thrilled with the cliffhanger type ending. It felt like an episode of a tv show more than a book. I love series but, I want each book to have a solid conclusion. This one did, in a way, but ended on the wrong note for me. However, I liked the overall story. The authors take on a pandemic is great and unique. I enjoyed her characters. I will go on and read the next book. If you’re a fan of post apocalyptic stories this or
Scarolet Ellis
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sanctuary's Aggression: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series by Maira Dawn is a wonderful story I loved reading. This is book number one and a wonderful start to a brand new series writen by a brand new author for me to read. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about fantasy and Sci-Fi romance in their stories.

Sharon
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
The characters in this story have to come to terms with a changing world and one that they are ill prepared to live in. This is a well written book and a well thought out plot. I liked the characters and their dialogue seemed normal for the situation they found themselves in. It’s an interesting read and I’m looking forward to reading book 2. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Kade Gulluscio
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm a huge fan of dystopian and post-apocalyptic survival style books, so I was super excited for this book. I was impressed with the author's writing style. I was hooked on the book after the first chapter. I really liked the realistic style of how the infection / issue can occur..> I can't wait to read other books by this author! Check this book out, seriously!!!

Tanya
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
she will do anything to save him but when a plague hits killing friends and family. She stays one foot in front of the plague not knowing who to trust. What will she do? Will she keep him safe? follow her journey

Michelle Shemon
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sanctuary's Aggression
A Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series
Maira Dawn

This was a great story. I loved the characters, and the storyline. It really pulled you in, and made you want to read the story as fast as you could. Loved it!!
Casey
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable new take on a apocalypse

I love post apocalyptic stories and this was very good. I enjoyed the realistic take on what the disease that takes the masses out could start from. Interested to see where this goes!
Velma  Hayes
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
No More Survival Books

A family member put this book in my question. I'm very sorry that I can't give this book the read it deserves. I'm currently in the hospital so you can see that this is not appropriate at this time.
Betty
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Begins

A disease attacks and the world changes. Skye tries to care for her patients but as things change she worries more .Read about her and her life in this new world.
Valerie
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting

No super soldiers or people who know how to survive this situation. Just ordinary people trying to cope, survive & help those they can. Good read
cheryl witt
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good book so far

When I started I thought this would turn into a zombie apocalypse story but so far so good and it's keeping my interest. So on to book two!
Gerri
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Well written. The main character drove me a little crazy with her inability to grasp the situation but I enjoyed the book.
Pat Eroh
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great well-written story with awesome characters and a fabulous storyline/plot. I have not read this author previously but I did enjoy this story very much and I highly recommend this!

Nancy
Sep 20, 2019
Kathryn Boelter
May 28, 2019
D
Sep 20, 2019
William K Karns
rated it did not like it
Oct 09, 2019
May 24, 2019
Deb G.
Jun 12, 2019

• End of Summer
  • Escape the Virus (Last Pandemic #1)
  • Turbulent (Days of Want #1)
  • Apocalypse Z: Book 1 (Rise of the Undead)
  • Apocalypse Z: Book 2 (Rise of the Undead)
  • Trail of Misery (Apocalypse Trail Book 1)
  • Prepared
  • Grace Under Fire (Locker Nine #2)
  • Alive (Sundown Series Book 3)
  • The End of Everything (The End of Everything #1)
  • Powerless (Lights Out #1)
  • Compound Fracture (Locker Nine #3)
  • Eruption (Escaping Darkness, #1)
  • Tempest (Weathering the Storm #1)
  • Home Bound: A Survival Story (Hawkins Family Series, #1)
  • Flare: The Journey
  • Collapse (Dark Days #1)
  • Allison's Secret Post Apocalyptic Woman Box Set (Books 1 - 3)

Sanctuary's Aggression (4 books)
  • The Road: Sanctuary's Aggression 2