Start by marking “F*ck No!: How to Stop Saying Yes When You Can't, You Shouldn't, or You Just Don't Want To” as Want to Read:
F*ck No!: How to Stop Saying Yes  When You Can't, You Shouldn't,  or You Just Don't Want To

How to say no without being an a**hole, from the New York Times bestselling author of The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck
Are you burnt out from taking on more than you can handle or accepting less than you deserve? Tired of giving in instead of sticking up for yourself? Sick of saying yes all the time? You're gonna love F*CK NO!

No is an acceptable answer, and
Expected publication: December 31st 2019 by Voracious

Win a Copy of This Book

• F*ck No! by Sarah Knight
    Release date: Dec 31, 2019
    Enter for a chance to win 1 of 20 gift-able hardcover copies of F*CK NO!—New York Times bestselling author Sarah Knight's guide to setting boundaries ...more

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 20 copies available, 1001 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Dec 11 - Dec 21, 2019

Countries available: U.S. and Canada

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about F*ck No!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about F*ck No!

Start your review of F*ck No!: How to Stop Saying Yes When You Can't, You Shouldn't, or You Just Don't Want To
    Kennedy
    Special thanks to Netgalley for the free digital copy!

I have never read a book by Sarah Knight but I have heard a lot about her other books. I saw this one on Netgalley and thought it would be a good one for me to read because I say yes to everything even when all I want to do is lay in bed.

Overall, this was a very informative book with a lot of great examples but it was a lot longer than it needed to be. I read a lot of great information in the beginning but then it quickly started to get
    Rebecca Hedger
    Nov 25, 2019 rated it liked it
    Some useful tips on how to say no...but it can get very repetitive and could have easily been half the book that it is.
    Paula
    Nov 20, 2019 rated it liked it
    Sometimes I do have a difficult time saying no and setting boundaries. So I was hopeful to learn some new information or strategies from this book. The book was witty and fun to read but did get a little daunting at times with some of the harsh examples. There are so many useful tips for asserting yourself, and this book may be helpful for those who haven't read any self-help books before about this particular topic.

Overall, it was an informative book with good examples and tips. But, for me,
    Priya
    Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
    This is a short book on saying no.

If you have trouble saying no to your boss, co-workers, family and friends, this book can give you a lot of templates to help you say no.

My problem with the book was that the author was not very polite in some situations, maybe it's because she didn't have any boundaries earlier and now had to try harder to say no but it's easy enough to say no and be polite at the same time. My boss used to do it all the time. :P

The book could also have been an article. The
    Kyles
    Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: best-me, quick-reads
    With it's attention grabbing title; and being familiar with Sarah Knight's previous novels / style of writing; I was quick to download this ARC; finding it was exactly what I needed. A no nonsense, witty book about the art of saying no; perfect for a people pleaser and overachiever such as myself.
    Cailin | Whiskers & Ink
    Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I pretty much worship at the altar of Sarah Knight witty, curse-filled wisdom, so I had high expectations for her latest self-help book.

In case you’re not familiar with her works, Sarah Knight has written four previous self-help books on the topics of not giving a f**k what others think, getting your s**t together, just being yourself, and staying calm in tense situations. I’ve read all of her previous books, own a few of them, and frequently pull them off the shelf when I need some advice. I
    Rather.be.reading1
    Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Thank you for the opportunity to read and review another wonderful book from Knight. I love her work! I felt like this book was written for me!! "how to stop saying yes when you can''t" YES! I really enjoy her writing style and how she is not just harping at you. It feels like she is talking to you and telling you how you can really change in a practical way.
    Annarella
    Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
    A useful book on assertiveness and how to learn to say no.
    It's well written, informative and full of useful advice.
    Recommended.
    Many thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for this ARC, all opinions are mine.
    Julie G
    Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    How does someone get better at saying "No?" Why would you want to be better at saying no? According to Sarah Knight and her successful series of books that tackle everything from not giving a f*ck to putting oneself first, there is a myriad of tricks and practices everyone who has problems with saying no can learn out of the safety of their lounge.

How is this book written for the audience?

Sarah Knight has made a successful career out of helping people face their fears and shortcomings, and she
    Obsolete Fidelity
    Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: arc
    Do you find it hard to tell others (or yourself) No, although you really should (or just want to) say no? Then this is the book for you!

So many people say yes to way too much, and this book will help you on your way to say no, by giving examples of how to say it.

It's only one word, but this is a whole book on different ways to say it. Many of the examples she gives is from her own life. Opinions on why you say no, is mentioned, but the important thing here is just HOW.

She tells you how to
    Andrea
    More reviews and book-ish content @ Club Book Mobile & Andrea RBK

F*ck No!: How to Stop Saying Yes When You Can't, You Shouldn't, or You Just Don't Want To by Sarah Knight is the fifth installment of the author's No F*cks Given guide series. I will say that her books are best read together as a collection. This is my fourth in the series (as I haven't yet read the fourth book), and it's definitely most effective when you have an understanding of her approach and angle. This book hones in on
    Meghan
    Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: library
    This book was received as an ARC Little, Brown and Company - Voracious in exchange for an honest review. Opinions and thoughts expressed in this review are completely my own.

I absolutely love Sarah Knight's series and while using language that is common for the everyday people even if it's not deemed appropriate. All in all the book talks about the power of the word No. No Sarah claims is appropriate to say when you are in a situation that is uncomfortable or hard to process. This is the book
    Danalli Calhoun
    Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
    I received this book via Netgalley for an honest review.

I had never read a book by Sarah Knight before, but I've always been intrigued by the titles. So when I saw this available on Netgalley, I snapped it up. Sarah Knight gives some great tips on how to say no to your bosses, your friends, and your family. However, a lot of the book was the same thing repeated over and over and over again, this could have been a super short book or even an article on a blog. This book was entirely too long and
    Bibi
    Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
    There is so much power in setting boundaries and being assertive. For me, it’s a necessity for my mental health and well-being. I love how she stated that she had a limited number of fuck bucks and she had a fuck budget to maintain. I feel that to my core. I strongly believe that you can be assertive, and still be polite. Great book, but was a bit repetitive.

* Thank you to the publisher and Netgalley for providing me with an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
    Amanda
    Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
    Not for me. This book does offer some good ways to say no in a professional setting but otherwise leaves me with few takeaways. I would have preferred more research, statistics and personal anecdotes from various professionals on a situation where they had to say no to something big, and how it impacted them.

*Thank you to Netgalley for allowing me to read this book in exchange for an honest review*
    Bekah Nethken-Ulrich
    From the small part that I listened too it seemed like it would be a good audio book! Fun, exciting and alot of cussing! I read the boonk by her about not giving a f*ck and I have a feeling it's going to be just as exciting. The narrator was really good, not boring at all.
    Steves_Reads
    Dec 11, 2019 rated it liked it
    Shelves: net-galley
    Thank you to Netgalley for providing me with a copy of this book. This book served as a good reminder that it is ok to put yourself first and to say “no.” The charts and scenarios are very useful. This book is a good companion to the author’s other books.
    Justin
    Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: 2019-reads
    Alas, I barely have time to read and review all the other books on my shelf.

See what I did there? I'm a quick learner.
    Steph
    Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
    If you have trouble saying no to people, this is the book for you. There are so many useful tips and tricks for asserting yourself
    Anonymous
    Nancy Adams
    Alison

• The Mrs. Frollein Collection: Small Hours
    • Swallowtail
    • Girls of Storm and Shadow (Girls of Paper and Fire, #2)
    • Over the Top: A Raw Journey to Self-Love
    • Would Like to Meet
    • You Matter.: Learning to Love Who You Really Are
    • Help Wanted, Must Love Books
    • His Royal Highness
    • The Awkward Yeti Presents: How I Broke Up with My Colon: Fascinating, Bizarre, and True Health Stories
    • The Starless Sea
    • The God Game
    • Introvert Doodles: An Illustrated Collection of Life's Awkward Moments
    • The Subjects
    • War on Peace: The End of Diplomacy and the Decline of American Influence
    • Don Tillman’s Standardized Meal System: Recipes and Tips from the Star of the Rosie Novels
    • Letters to My Younger Self