Start by marking “Treacherous Seas (Mermen & Magic, #6)” as Want to Read:
Treacherous Seas (Mermen & Magic, #6)

Treacherous Seas

(Mermen & Magic #6)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
One merman. Two lives. A love so powerful it tore apart a city and broke the heart of a god.

Caspian, the Atlantean God of Justice, has devoted his eternal life to protecting the merfolk. He has no time for romance, not even when the merman he now watches over is his former lover reincarnated.

Phoebus, a merman living in the sunken city of Atlantis before the Atlanteans were
Published June 11th 2019 by Pride Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Treacherous Seas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Treacherous Seas

really liked it 4.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Lee Rey
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We finally get to see who captured Caspian's heart so long ago. We get to see more layers of Caspian as he goes from a playboy to in love to his current seclusive self. Caspian opens up to Marin, who already has his hear but is not aware. Marin is broken because his love has been killed and all he can feel is thirst for vengeance. When Caspian helps him, he begins to feel something and later when he finds out the reason he is torn of his choices. The intensity between Marin and Caspian is presen ...more
Gianna
Christine
Jun 06, 2019
OA
Jun 09, 2019
I live in England, in a quaint little village that time doesn't seem to have touched. No, wait a minute- that's the retirement biography. Right now I am in England in a medium sized town that no one has ever heard of, so I won't bore you with the details. Keeping me company are numerous sexy men. I just wish that they weren't all inside my head.

Please note, L.M. Brown is no longer active on Goodre

Mermen & Magic (6 books)
  • Forbidden Waters (Mermen & Magic #1)
  • Tempestuous Tides (Mermen & Magic #2)
  • Dangerous Waves (Mermen & Magic #3)
  • Shifting Currents (Mermen & Magic, #4)
  • Hidden Depths (Mermen & Magic #5)