Start by marking “The Marriage Effect (Washington Wolves, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Marriage Effect (Washington Wolves, #3)

The Marriage Effect (Washington Wolves, #3)

Logan Ward doesn’t want any more women in his life.

Being a football player and legal guardian to his four younger sisters means his playbook is full. However, one of them just landed in the hospital, which gives his brother the shot he needs to challenge Logan for custody.

Legal counsel says there’s only one thing Logan can do—find himself a wife.

Paige McKinney doesn’t alwa
Published June 12th 2019 by Dutch Girl Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Marriage Effect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Marriage Effect

Melanie (mells_view)
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t quite remember who recommended the first book in this series (The Bombshell Effect) to me, but I want to thank them, because without them I wouldn’t have been blessed with Karla’s magical ability to make me feel all the feelings while reading a flipping sports romance. The Marriage Effect was everything I was anticipating and so much more. A perfect combo of swoon-y, steamy, real, and emotional. Logan and Paige were just two people who needed the same thing at the same time, so they deci ...more
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THIS BOOK SWEPT ME OFF MY FEET! I absolutely loved Logan and Paige’s story! I don’t know what it is about a hard-ass, broody, moody hero (who’s a bit of a jerk), but GAHHHHHHHHH! Logan RUINED me! I’m so obsessed with that man! So obsessed with the dynamic between him and Paige! I really adored this story! Read it in one sitting. And now that it’s done I’m just a puddle of swoony, mushy, feel good emotions. So sooooooooo sooooooo good! An absolute must read!

PS: you can read this as a total stand
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
❤❤ 4 STARS ❤❤

I love this series and this characters a lot!I can't hide that the first book is my favorite
but still I enjoyed this one a lot!What I loved in this story is how realistic it was!It has one of my favorite tropes marriage of convenience and the romance was the best part!

I adored Logan and Paige. They just fit together and I loved every minute they have together.I loved the dynamic between these two, they have an amazing connection.Also their relationship was full of emotions and som
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Love me kids - this book is all kinds of AWESOME!!!

full review to come

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵

For more book recommendations, follow me on Instagram

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

When Karla Sorensen releases a sports romance, I know a sure, beautifully written narrative full of belly-aching humour, delightfully sweet moments, heated chemistry and heartfelt emotions is guaranteed. The Marriage Effect doesn’t fail to ensure your mind is enamoured; your heart bursting with so much warmth and enchantment from this faultless marriage of convenience between two seeming opposites.

Paige and I were the same. Whatever fire burned inside her, I had it in me too. I’d just never me
Kathryn Andrews
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved this story... I can’t wait for everyone to read about Logan and Paige. Gah... So good...
Vanessa (nessreads)
5 Stars!!!!!

Addicting, emotional and unputdownable.

When a book has the ability to make you laugh tears of joy and place a permanent smile on your face while also tugging at your heartstrings and making you feel all of the feels, you know it’s going to be a top favorite read.

I’ve wanted and waited for Logan’s book and Karla did not disappoint. I desperately needed his story. I was so intrigued by his character and the mystery behind his strong and silent type. Though what I didn’t expect was to
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is just something so completely consuming about the way this author can write a story.

Paige and Logan put a whole new meaning when it comes to passion, devotion, and falling, falling, falling. Logan and Paige both find themselves in positions where if they don’t find themselves a spouse and fast, they will lose everything. Which is where there marriage sort of lands in both of there laps.

Logan is the legal guardian of his 4 sisters. Yes, 4 SISTERS. He’s a professional football player, he’
Thuy Taylor
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading the first 2 books in the Washington Wolves series, Paige has always been around and I was quite curious about her. She’s back and she’s got her own story with Logan, the quiet, grumpy but quick to find out, the all everything guy. This was more to it than a fake marriage story.

These two while quite different, but understand each other fairly well and need each other. Logan flies under the radar in every aspect, with football, life, but not to Paige. She notices him and is intrigued
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
4.5*

My favorite the series so far!

First of all kudos to this author for delivering NON manwhore heroes. These guys are football stars worth millions but not a single manwhore so far! (I think I'm in love!!) Sports romance author's please take note!

I liked the first, unfortunately the second book didn't work for me but I adored this one. Logan and Paige were both likeable mcs, I loved his relationship with his sisters he truly went all out for them. He did a lot of pushing away but honestly it w
Anna Doe
Karla does it again!

Hilarious, witty and sexy AF, The Marriage Effect is a must read romance this summer.

These characters will pull you in. Paige is sassy, had a smart mouth and a huge heart. And Logan... Oh, Logan ... My heart is still pitter patting like crazy over this guy.

I need my Logan. And more Karla's books.
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to read this one super early. It’s one of those delicious slow burn, chemistry for days kind of reads. You can feel the sexual tension pouring from the page! I absolutely LOVED Paige in previous books and had a soft spot for Logan too. Their love story is packed with genuine LOL moments, serious heat & a definite dose of feels. The author touches on some real life subjects in a really genuine way. Witty dialogue, fantastic supporting characters and just a yummy dash of ser ...more
Kate R
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This is the third and last book in the Washington Wolves series, and what a fun series this was! This one is still considered a standalone though. We did see Logan and Paige in the other books in the series. This is a marriage of convenience trope and it was done really well. Logan and Paige both have their own reasons for needing to be married, and in a crazy string of events, they end up telling people they are engaged to each other.

It’s a dual point of view. I’ve been so intrigued with Logan
Michelle Abascal Monroy
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Logan and Paige are EVERYTHING!!

The Marriage Effect by Karla Sorensen is book 3 in the Washington Wolves series, and if you have read the previous books you know these characters already!! I was so excited to read Logan's story and let me tell you Karla did AMAZING!! this is my favorite books of the whole series.

Logan is well known for being a quite guy that wants to stay far far away from social media, and when you read this book you will understand why is he this way. Then we have Paige, a
yasmin
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m honestly so upset I finished this book. I want to go back and reread it because Logan and Paige are everything!!! Oh, and his sisters too. Can’t forget about them.

Full review to come once I gather my feelings.
Heather Brown
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This has been one of my favorite sports romance series to date, each book and characters are unique and keep you glued to the page. In fact, as soon as I began reading this book, I did not stop until I was done. I totally skipped going to the grocery store, getting dressed, making my bed and socializing just for The Marriage Effect.

I loved the dynamics between the characters and for a while there it reminded me of certain scenes in The Sound of Music. The dialogue was enjoyable to read and I can
Rhonda
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m just in love with this story. I was hooked from word one, unable to put this book down. There was so much emotion wrapped up in these characters, and I broke into tears more than once. Paige, Logan? They were perfect. But there was so much more to the story, a love greater than what they found for each other, and that filled my heart full. I loved these characters, and I can’t wait for everyone to read about them!!
Andrea Britton
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
1000 Stars for Karla Sorensen newest book The Marriage Effect. Karla has written one masterpiece y’all are going to flip for!!

A MUST READ book for any Sports Romance reader! Gahhhh...this book is packed FULL of emotions. You get the whole package with this book. You’ll laugh, you’ll swoon, you’ll cry and your heart will burst from all the love written in this story. Paige and Logan are EVERYTHING!!

What started out as “fake” ends up becoming so much more. Paige needed Logan and Logan needed Pai
Jessica
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so thankful that my bff and I buddy read this series! We literally binged read 1 book a day, all in 1 sitting (for me at least lol)! I have been dying to get Paige's and Logan's story since first reading about them in The Bombshell Effect, and let me tell you, this story did not disappoint! It was a perfect combo of swoony, slow-burn, steamy, real, tons of passion, and emotions! They both found themselves in a bind that needed them to be married, so they agreed to a fake-marriage, but it tu ...more
Lynn
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love everything about this book! From WWSBD to the first crazy honest conversation where Logan and Paige discuss how they both need to be married in a hospital waiting room.

Karla Sorensen takes readers on this funny, beautiful, real journey of Logan and Paige and those around them. It flows really well, has great connections of all the characters involved, even with Nick- Logan's annoying brother!

Paige- she is impulsive yet realistic. She has this incredible friendship with Allie (who helps Pa
stingslikehell
Jun 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019-read
tbh, this was a bit disappointing for me. i felt like paige gave so much of herself to logan and the girls, but logan really only gave in to her, and mostly just for the physical. he kept waxing on about how he’s either indifferent to you or all in, but once he decided to finally be all in for paige, all we got was that they had a lot of sex. and at the first sign of trouble as a family, he wrote her right off as less important than his sisters and threw it all on her face; we didn’t see him fig ...more
Alexa Rayne
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Marriage Effect was so freaking AWESOME! This book was a stunning marriage of convenience and sports romance that left me wholeheartedly satisfied.

Logan Ward stole my heart piece by piece the more I got to know him. This quiet, intense, hard-working hunk who stayed out of the limelight and protected his sisters at all cost, was such a beautiful person inside and out. It was so easy to fall in love with him. I loved how controlled he always was, except with Paige.

Paige McKinney was one fier
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.5 Stars
Man Karla really knows how to do football romance stories! I love Logan! He may be my favorite. He is so quite and distant but he has the biggest heart. His purpose in life is to keep his sisters safe, make sure they know they are loved, and provide them the best life. He doesn’t want recognition or the spotlight he does it solely because he loves them.
Paige has made a good life with her career. She has a tendency to be flighty but she has spent the last year taking a break from e
Christine
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have really enjoyed all of the books in this series, but holy crap - The Marriage Effect just tops them all! It's slow-burn perfection, filled with lots of love and humor and I just wanted more and more from these characters. Paige and Logan were absolutely perfect for one another - more so than I think I can say for a lot of characters that I've read about. Ahh!! I just loved them and the girls so much, and my heart was so full and happy by the time I reached the end.

This is an absolute must
Anne Milne
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this book. On a cold rainy afternoon it made me giggle and smile. Most marriage of convenience stories I've read have been drama led however this was lightwe and much more fun. Paige is my hero if I only had a tiny bit of her confidence I'd be happy. Logan in all his broody manliness, at times I wasn't sure if I wanted to thump him or kiss him. Throw in sexual tension and teenage hormones and it's a bumpy fun filled read.

reviewed by Sweet Spot Sisterhood
Stephanie Osborne
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love love love the Washington Wolves!! And the women behind them just as much. Please read the series in order- The Bombshell Effect (Allie & Luke), The Ex Effect (Ava & Matthew) and The Marriage Effect (Paige & Logan)

Goodness loved the depth of Paige. She’s used to being thought of as property, man handled by photographers and designers in her modeling career. But to see her ginormous heart & her intelligence was such a delight. She’s the perfect big sister to Logan’s sisters.

A
Reading_Junkie28
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved,loved, loved Logan and Paige’s story.

Karla this book is truly amazing!!!🙌🏻These characters will just pull you in and leave you breathless. I couldn’t get enough! ❤

Paige is so smart and sassy. A woman with one of the biggest hearts who is a bit misunderstood. Logan is just....gah! The chemistry is hot AF, the banter is down right hilarious. This book will give you all the feels.

This series was truly amazing! I loved every single character. I can’t wait for what’s next!
Krista Ricchi
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another fun and sexy read you won't be able to put down. The cover is my favorite of this series. The characters are charming, sassy and someone you just want to be friends with. I loved the plot of the book. A marriage of convenience and no strings attached. Well that is until you put your heart into the mix. Watching this love affair unfold is truly beautiful. I love Karla's writing style and I can't wait for the next book.
Catherine
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book way better then the first one (I didn’t know there was a second one so I better get to reading that one!) I love grumpy men who need a marriage of convenience. Can’t wait to read her next series about all the sisters!!
Linda 🖤 LB Book Blog
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the best marriage of connivence and football romances I’ve read!! I just finished and I’m in love!!! This marriage is connivence story is such a fun read!! The perfect combination of sexy and sweet, emotional and funny..

Logan is simply swoon worthy and the best brother! His sisters are crazy and hilarious. He loves them with his whole heart and is so selfless that he puts them all first.

I want to be Paige! She’s so confident and doesn’t let anyone intimidate her. She’s super model gorge
« previous 1 3 4 next »