Start by marking “The Marriage Effect (Washington Wolves, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Marriage Effect (Washington Wolves, #3)

The Marriage Effect (Washington Wolves, #3)

Logan Ward doesn’t want any more women in his life.

Being a football player and legal guardian to his four younger sisters means his playbook is full. However, one of them just landed in the hospital, which gives his brother the shot he needs to challenge Logan for custody.

Legal counsel says there’s only one thing Logan can do—find himself a wife.

Paige McKinney doesn’t alwa
Published June 12th 2019 by Dutch Girl Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Marriage Effect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Marriage Effect

Melanie (mells_view)
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t quite remember who recommended the first book in this series (The Bombshell Effect) to me, but I want to thank them, because without them I wouldn’t have been blessed with Karla’s magical ability to make me feel all the feelings while reading a flipping sports romance. The Marriage Effect was everything I was anticipating and so much more. A perfect combo of swoon-y, steamy, real, and emotional. Logan and Paige were just two people who needed the same thing at the same time, so they deci ...more
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
❤❤ 4 STARS ❤❤

I love this series and this characters a lot!I can't hide that the first book is my favorite
but still I enjoyed this one a lot!What I loved in this story is how realistic it was!It has one of my favorite tropes marriage of convenience and the romance was the best part!

I adored Logan and Paige. They just fit together and I loved every minute they have together.I loved the dynamic between these two, they have an amazing connection.Also their relationship was full of emotions and som
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

When Karla Sorensen releases a sports romance, I know a sure, beautifully written narrative full of belly-aching humour, delightfully sweet moments, heated chemistry and heartfelt emotions is guaranteed. The Marriage Effect doesn’t fail to ensure your mind is enamoured; your heart bursting with so much warmth and enchantment from this faultless marriage of convenience between two seeming opposites.

Thuy Taylor
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading the first 2 books in the Washington Wolves series, Paige has always been around and I was quite curious about her. She’s back and she’s got her own story with Logan, the quiet, grumpy but quick to find out, the all everything guy. This was more to it than a fake marriage story.

These two while quite different, but understand each other fairly well and need each other. Logan flies under the radar in every aspect, with football, life, but not to Paige. She notices him and is intrigued
Kathryn Andrews
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved this story... I can’t wait for everyone to read about Logan and Paige. Gah... So good...
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is just something so completely consuming about the way this author can write a story.

Paige and Logan put a whole new meaning when it comes to passion, devotion, and falling, falling, falling. Logan and Paige both find themselves in positions where if they don’t find themselves a spouse and fast, they will lose everything. Which is where there marriage sort of lands in both of there laps.

Logan is the legal guardian of his 4 sisters. Yes, 4 SISTERS. He’s a professional football player, he’
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to read this one super early. It’s one of those delicious slow burn, chemistry for days kind of reads. You can feel the sexual tension pouring from the page! I absolutely LOVED Paige in previous books and had a soft spot for Logan too. Their love story is packed with genuine LOL moments, serious heat & a definite dose of feels. The author touches on some real life subjects in a really genuine way. Witty dialogue, fantastic supporting characters and just a yummy dash of ser ...more
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Love me kids - this book is all kinds of AWESOME!!!

full review to come

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵

For more book recommendations, follow me on Instagram

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵
Andrea Britton
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
1000 Stars for Karla Sorensen newest book The Marriage Effect. Karla has written one masterpiece y’all are going to flip for!!

A MUST READ book for any Sports Romance reader! Gahhhh...this book is packed FULL of emotions. You get the whole package with this book. You’ll laugh, you’ll swoon, you’ll cry and your heart will burst from all the love written in this story. Paige and Logan are EVERYTHING!!

What started out as “fake” ends up becoming so much more. Paige needed Logan and Logan needed Pai
Lynn
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love everything about this book! From WWSBD to the first crazy honest conversation where Logan and Paige discuss how they both need to be married in a hospital waiting room.

Karla Sorensen takes readers on this funny, beautiful, real journey of Logan and Paige and those around them. It flows really well, has great connections of all the characters involved, even with Nick- Logan's annoying brother!

Paige- she is impulsive yet realistic. She has this incredible friendship with Allie (who helps Pa
stingslikehell
Jun 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019-read
tbh, this was a bit disappointing for me. i felt like paige gave so much of herself to logan and the girls, but logan really only gave in to her, and mostly just for the physical. he kept waxing on about how he’s either indifferent to you or all in, but once he decided to finally be all in for paige, all we got was that they had a lot of sex. and at the first sign of trouble as a family, he wrote her right off as less important than his sisters and threw it all on her face; we didn’t see him fig ...more
Alexa Rayne
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Marriage Effect was so freaking AWESOME! This book was a stunning marriage of convenience and sports romance that left me wholeheartedly satisfied.

Logan Ward stole my heart piece by piece the more I got to know him. This quiet, intense, hard-working hunk who stayed out of the limelight and protected his sisters at all cost, was such a beautiful person inside and out. It was so easy to fall in love with him. I loved how controlled he always was, except with Paige.

Paige McKinney was one fier
Christine
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have really enjoyed all of the books in this series, but holy crap - The Marriage Effect just tops them all! It's slow-burn perfection, filled with lots of love and humor and I just wanted more and more from these characters. Paige and Logan were absolutely perfect for one another - more so than I think I can say for a lot of characters that I've read about. Ahh!! I just loved them and the girls so much, and my heart was so full and happy by the time I reached the end.

This is an absolute must
Linda 🖤 LB Book Blog
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the best marriage of connivence and football romances I’ve read!! I just finished and I’m in love!!! This marriage is connivence story is such a fun read!! The perfect combination of sexy and sweet, emotional and funny..

Logan is simply swoon worthy and the best brother! His sisters are crazy and hilarious. He loves them with his whole heart and is so selfless that he puts them all first.

I want to be Paige! She’s so confident and doesn’t let anyone intimidate her. She’s super model gorge
Amy
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Paige and I were the same. Whatever fire burned inside her, I had it in me too. I’d just never met anyone who made me want to let the flames consume me. Who made me want to see how hot they could burn, what heights they could reach, what we could reach together.”

Overall Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Do you love a bold, sassy, straight-shooter type of heroine? The one who flusters the hero simply by being herself? The type of heroine who causes the hero to stretch himself beyond his comfort zone, but who burns h
Nikki Pennington
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was hesitant to start this one. A lot of times when I see a book getting so much love online it feels like I don't enjoy it as much as everyone else did, but that was definitely not the case with this one. I loved it! This was my first book by Karla Sorensen, and I didn't realize that it was part of a series until I had already started it. It's not your typical series though, these do not have to be read in order, but it helps you get to know the characters better. I definitely plan to go back ...more
Notorious Book Tease
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recipe for a Delicious book:
One hot, single pro football player who has taken on the responsibility of raising his four younger half-sisters

One feisty former model who needs to marry to gain her inheritance, and has a habit of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time

One swoony, teenage half-sister who is lusting after the college boy next door and is willing to do anything to get his attention…anything

One moody teenage half sister who isn’t interested in making friends and doesn’t believe her br
Dreamy reads
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

The Marriage Effect by Karla Sorensen is my very first book by this author and when I tell you that I devoured this book so quick because I was so consumed... yes, you read that right! I was completely and utterly consumed and mesmerized by this authors way of story telling and her intriguing characters!

Sports Romance is becoming something I’m finding myself enjoying more and more! Sorensen really nailed it with this one! I LOVED, LOVED everything about this book and more!

Pa
Cecelia Ray
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sassy, sexy, and oh so sweet!

This book is everything I could’ve asked for in the third book in the Washington Wolves series! The Bombshell Effect was my favorite in the series until I read Paige and Logan’s story. The Marriage Effect completely blew any expectations I had of it out of the water! It made me laugh my butt off, bawl my eyes out, and fall in love so damn hard!

When Paige and Logan find themselves in need of a spouse, it only makes sense that they devise a plan to get married and liv
Christie
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've been waiting for this book since I read the first two in the series in January and it didn't disappoint! This is the story of Logan and Paige, who are both secondary characters in the previous books.

Fake marriage arrangements and single-parent books are some of my favourites, so I loved that this book had both tropes. Logan is a player for the Washington Wolves and has custody of his four younger sisters (ages 12, 12, 14 and 16). His brother is vying for custody of them, and his lawyer sugg
Kara (Rotella Reads)
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5/5 stars!

This series just keeps getting better and better! A marriage of convenience sports romance with so much depth and emotion. So many obstacles. So much on the line. I absolutely loved the direction the author took this story, diving deep into family dynamics and life beyond the game.

I've fallen head over heels for the Washington Wolves men but Logan clawed his way to the top as my favorite! His heart, his quiet demeanor, his dedication to his family and his craft.... all the sexiest at
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
You cannot go wrong with the Washington Wolves Series. It is one of my favorite series for a reason. They storyline is always gripping and the characters are forever memorable. The Marriage Effect was just as amazing as the previous two book.

Paige McKinney (Allie’s best friend) is a former supermodel that moved to town to be with her best friend. Paige is not known as one to put down roots. She gets bored and moves on but she gets an awakening when the stipulation in her aunts will is found out.
Vanessa (nessreads)
5 Stars!!!!!

Addicting, emotional and unputdownable.

When a book has the ability to make you laugh tears of joy and place a permanent smile on your face while also tugging at your heartstrings and making you feel all of the feels, you know it’s going to be a top favorite read.

I’ve wanted and waited for Logan’s book and Karla did not disappoint. I desperately needed his story. I was so intrigued by his character and the mystery behind his strong and silent type. Though what I didn’t expect was to
Michelle Abascal Monroy
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Logan and Paige are EVERYTHING!!

The Marriage Effect by Karla Sorensen is book 3 in the Washington Wolves series, and if you have read the previous books you know these characters already!! I was so excited to read Logan's story and let me tell you Karla did AMAZING!! this is my favorite books of the whole series.

Logan is well known for being a quite guy that wants to stay far far away from social media, and when you read this book you will understand why is he this way. Then we have Paige, a
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Logan Ward is a grumpy pro football player that no one really knows. He comes in, does his job, and basically fades into the woodwork with no press. There are no women in his life except for the 4 girls at home that he has guardianship of, his half sisters, and he would rather die than let anyone else have them. However, they're a handful, and when one of them pulls another stunt, his brother starts making waves about taking guardianship away, Logan must take drastic measures to keep them. Enter ...more
2OCC Reviews
Shelves: marie
Gemma’s Review

I am a big fan of storylines that focus on the marriage of convenience and love reading the different reasons why a couple gets married. This one was such an enjoyable read that had all the thing I enjoy about this type of story. I absolutely loved this story and the two characters just added to the enjoyment I had from this story. They were absolutely perfect for each other with the chemistry they had between them was hot hot hot.

Paige was a strong female character that did want
PP's Bookshelf
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Marriage Effect is my first book by Karla Sorensen and I loved it so freaking much! It was hilarious, it was sexy, it was emotional and it was brilliant. It was an exhilarating emotional rollercoaster that gave me an impossible high.

I have a new girl crush and her name is Paige. A soul free like bird, a heart bigger than ocean and a spine tougher than steele. She is sassy, smart and beautiful who is ready to face any and every challenge. She may be fleeting, impulsive and restless with her l
Ga Books LoverX
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Y'all, this was a straight up 5 star read for me! I absolutely love 'fake' dating/fiance/marriage books, and this one had such an interesting twist to it!

Paige is a bit of a free thinker, when she gets the itch to do something different, she does. But she is also loyal, smart, and pretty freaking great- seriously, I have a girl crush on her! She was a model and used to all the spotlight but since she decided to quit she has been stuck in a rut until something falls in her lap that she needs to d
Shelves: 2019
Holy Moly! What an amazing flipping book! The Marriage Effect is unlike any other book that I have read. It takes the popular genre of fake marriage and spins it on its head. If you like romance with twists and turns, then take a chance on this book. You will not be disappointed.

The plot of this book is refreshing. I really enjoyed how the author used a popular trope and made it her own. I mean really. Gah. I can't even say anymore because I do not wanna spoil it.

Paige is such a wonderful chara
Kate R
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This is the third and last book in the Washington Wolves series, and what a fun series this was! This one is still considered a standalone though. We did see Logan and Paige in the other books in the series. This is a marriage of convenience trope and it was done really well. Logan and Paige both have their own reasons for needing to be married, and in a crazy string of events, they end up telling people they are engaged to each other.

It’s a dual point of view. I’ve been so intrigued with Logan
« previous 1 3 4 next »